New Life At The Victorian Motel Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She and Mama had exchanged a few words and Mama had instructed her to be as gentle as she had to but not to skimp on what I needed to know. She'd then given me a little spank on the behind, promised to help with the soreness later, and then was gone, leaving me standing before the towering amazon who grinned down at me hungrily.

"Alright, Kitty Cat," Danni said, her voice dripping with enthusiasm as she approached me. "Today, we're going to take your back door education to the next level. You ready?"

"Y-yeah," I stammered, trying to hide my nervousness. "I'm ready."

"Heh, you think you are, but I assure you, you're not." she replied, giving me a playful wink. The severity of her face breaking as she smiled down at me. "I'm here to help and to get you trained though, and if I'm honest, I'm really excited about that."

Her hands were on my hips then and she pulled me to her. Before I could even react she was kissing me deeply while her hands roamed up and down my back.

"Mmmmh" she moaned and spoke between her hungry kisses. "You're like the cutest thing to come in here in a while, I'd eat keep your for myself if I could. Thanks for letting me take your anal cherry by the way."

All I could do was kiss back and try to keep up with her. She was so sexy and domineering and I think I really did like her, but I was clearly not on equal footing with her in this dynamic.

Finally, with us both hot and worked up, she broke from our sloppy kissing and stepped back from me. She pulled me into the center of her room and walked behind me, resting her hands on my hips. She lifted up the bottom of my babydoll so my ass cheeks were fully exposed to her. She began groping them and holding them open with her big warm hands.

"Now, first things first, the way to get pleasure with anal really comes down to preparation." She stated, all business now as I felt air between my cheeks.

Danni's finger moved the back strap of the thong to the side and circled my asshole slowly, spreading lube around the tight ring of muscle. "We gotta get this nice and relaxed before anything goes inside, and of course, all the lube is necessary, even more so for such a tight little bud as this."

I whimpered softly as she massaged the lube into my back hole. It felt strange yet oddly pleasurable at the same time.

"That's it, just breathe and relax for me," Danni coached. She slipped just the tip of her finger inside and I tensed up immediately.

"Shhh, you're okay," she soothed, rubbing my lower back with her other hand. "That instinct to clench is one we all have at first, but I promise we can train it out of you. I may even be able to teach you to gape without needing to be opened first, would you like that Kitten?"

She leaned in and nipped at my ear as she asked her vulgar question. My eyes widened at the thought while her finger tip worked its way in.

"I-I don't know," I panted, biting my lip. Was that even a thing that was possible?

"Don't worry, we will take it slow, but you're gonna love it, and I know I will too!" she purred and then pushed a little deeper.

"Oh!" I mewled as her finger entered my ass further. On instinct I bent over and pressed my head against the bed, giving her a better angle. This was somehow more intense and...deliberate than the last time. There was an alien and unpleasant burning that I felt as my still inexperienced back hole was violated again.

"That's its girllyyy" she moaned huskily in my ear as her thick finger pushed further in. "Don't clench, just keep it nice and loose and opennnn..."

I breathed as she instructed, and to my relief, that dull burning eased up and a pleasurable full sensation replaced it. She pulled out and then pushed in again, this time a little faster. "That's it Kitty Cat, just let your eager little hole take my finger."

"I am, I'm tryinggg" I said through gritted teeth, I had to concentrate so hard on the act of not tightening my hole when every instinct and nerve back there was screaming at me to do so.

"Good girl," Danni breathed, her voice a sultry melody that simultaneously soothed and excited. "You're doing so well. Remember, it's all about yielding... letting go."

This sentiment seemed counter to the notions of controlling pleasure Mama had instilled within me earlier, but I was too overwhelmed by sensation to ponder the contradiction. Her finger curled inside me, striking a chord of pleasure that resonated through my core.

I closed my eyes, focusing on that advice, feeling the rise and fall of my chest with every breath. Danni's finger was now moving with rhythmic precision, a dance of push and pull that began to blur the lines between discomfort and pleasure.

"Yes, yes Kitty Cat, I can feel you relaxing, relenting to me. I'm going to put a second finger in now." She stated. She wasn't asking. She was in control and she was telling me.

I felt her long thick finger slide out and I let out a grunt as I felt her slide the second one in, the invasion in my hole now twice as wide as it had been.

My mind raced with the sensation, a torrent of nerves flashing like lightning in my belly. The stretch was undeniable, an intensity that bordered on too much but stopped just shy of it. Danni's voice was like velvet in the air, guiding me, pushing me further into this unfamiliar territory.

"There we go," she murmured. "Just let those pretty inner muscles stretch for me."

I felt the throb of my pulse everywhere inside me as I was stretched, each beat echoing through my being as if my body was attempting to incorporate some new sensational concept -- one awakened through touch and surrender. I couldn't deny the heat that was spreading from the epicenter of her ministrations, filling me with an intense mix of pleasure amidst dull throbbing pain.

"Wow Kitten, you're really taking this well. This might sting a little but I know you can take it, just trust me okay?" She said suddenly.

Before I had a chance to react, I felt her pull her two fingers apart on the next thrust, inwards, stretching me further. Suddenly I could feel air inside my ass as I was held open and my once little tight hole was stretched wider than it had ever been before.

"This is just the start for you." Danni growled and leaned down, nipping at my left butt cheek.

I gasped, the combination of the sharp little bite and the stretching inside causing a rush of feelings that I couldn't quite sort out. The sensation was overwhelming, teetering on the edge of pain and ecstasy. The air on my newly-exposed flesh sent shivers across my skin, and I didn't know if I wanted to escape or press back into her insistent fingers.

"Stay with me, Kitty Cat," Danni's voice was low and hypnotic, a tether in the storm of sensation. "We're getting to your deeper uh, depths together."

Her fingers continued their invasion, in and out, a steady rhythm that had me squirming beneath her. I started moving myself with her intense ministrations. The pain of the stretching giving way to a new internal pleasure.

"Mmm that's it, enjoy it, isn't that feeling so unique and pleasurable my little Kitty?" All I could do was grunt and nod, the feelings too intense for me to express them with words.

She kept going, working her fingers deeper and deeper in my back hole, holding me open for longer and longer stretches with each thrust. All that there was for me was the sensation that started as dull pain in my ass hole and then emanated out in waves of stinging pleasure throughout my entire body.

I don't know how long she worked my hole but I could feel it getting more pliable, looser, more dexterous. I didn't have to think about holding myself open or fighting the urge to clench anymore. Danni seemed to be able to sense this turning point because she stopped after one particularly long deep thrust and leaned down to whisper in my ear.

"Think you can take one of my toys now?" She asked and licked up my ear.

I shuddered, every nerve ending flaring to life at the combination of her sultry voice right up against my ear and the presence of her fingers still nestled inside me. Her breath was warm, a contrast to the cooler air that played upon my now sensitive skin.

"Yes," I managed to whisper, a breathy affirmation that seemed to hold all the weight of my burgeoning submission. There was no turning back; Danni had led me to the precipice of a world unknown, and I found myself yearning to leap into its depths. If I could take her fingers I could take her toy couldn't I?

Her fingers withdrew slowly, the loss immediate and profound, leaving me hollow and wanting. She stepped away from me but I remained in my position, bent over the side of her bed with my thong pushed to the side.

Her heavy footsteps returned and soon I felt her powerful presence behind me once more. I was filled with nerves and couldn't bring myself to speak or look at her. What was she about to put into my ass? Would I be able to take it in reality?

There was a feeling of fabric swiping across my ass cheeks and down my thighs as she removed my thong. Then, I felt a smooth, round impossibly large bulbous shape press against my raw hole. My whole body shook. Danni rubbed my back soothingly.

"Take it easy hun. You can take this I promise. It's no wider than my fingers, at least at the tip." She said in a both comforting and coy tone.

I felt the pressure increase and let out a grunt as she started working the toy into me. The cool slickness of the toy contrasted sharply with the warmth of Danni's fingers, ushering in a new element to my burgeoning sensory lexicon. I found myself focusing on breathing, on the decadent sensation of being filled in a way I had never imagined. As the tip breached me, my body tensed before relenting, accepting this new intruder.

"That's it, Kitty Cat," Danni murmured, her voice a mix of excitement and encouragement. "Just relax into it."

Her free hand slipped around my waist, anchoring me to the moment, to her. She eased the toy further inside me and begun her slow rhythmic thrusts once more. The sensation was similar but different, I felt fuller, more consistently stretched. The rounds of the toy making the stretching more bearable but still quite noticeable.

"hngghh ah gahh" I groaned out as she worked my back hole with experienced skill.

"Quiet now Kitty. Don't try to talk, just embrace the sensations." My anal teacher instructed. She began to rub at my lips and then teased and pinched at my clit while she worked her toy deeper into my ass.

The pressure within my ass and how the toy pressed against my pussy's inner walls from within created a deep, internal arousal that was complimented by her fingers rubbing at my clit and lips. Suddenly I realized I was moments away from an orgasm.

"Ah ah uhh" I squealed, my voice going high. This made Danni laugh and I felt her drive her big round toy further still into my hole.

"I think the Kitten wants to cum. Is that right? Purr for me and tell me you want to cum from my toy in your ass, you little whore." She growled as she made me buck and hump against her.

"Purr... please," I managed, my voice ragged with desire and the strange sweetness of degradation.

Danni's laughter was music to my ears--deep and rich with a touch of wicked delight.

"That's my good Kitty," she praised, pushing the toy in and out, fucking me with it as she rubbed at my increasingly wet and raw pussy with her other fingers.

"You have my permission to cum, my Anal Dyke Whore, but I want you to moan out what exactly you are when you do. Can you do that?"

"Yes yes, please." I sputtered out.

"Then say it, and cum." She ordered.

I dug my nails into the sheets, the fabric bunched beneath my grasping fingers as I rode the waves that Danni was stirring within me. Her toy plunged with a precision that turned my moans into stuttered breaths and disjointed pleas.

"I'm your... Anal Dyke Whore," I confessed between gasps, each word searing itself into my consciousness like a brand.

With that she went into overdrive, slamming the toy in and out of my hole as she rubbed at my clit with fury. I was sent careening over the edge into an explosively pleasurable orgasm that pulsed through my entire body all at once.

My climax shattered the remnants of my reluctance, fragments of the old Cat dissipating into the ether as Kitty Cat, Danni's Anal Dyke Whore, Mama's Sapphic Slut for Pay, purred and convulsed beneath Danni's skillful ministrations.

As the tremors subsided, Danni slowly withdrew the toy. My breaths came out in shudders, my body still humming with the echoes of release. She leaned over, her lips brushing my earlobe in an intimate whisper. "That's what I wanted to hear, you sapphic butt slut."

I could only nod, still catching my breath, feeling the aftershocks of my release vibrating through me. At some point I crawled all the way onto the bed, laying on my stomach with my legs splayed and the useless thong hanging from one of my legs. As I lay there, spent and vulnerable, I was vaguely aware of Danni cleaning me up with a warm cloth.

Her touch was a balm, and I felt the residual stings of my exertions melt away under her care. She knew exactly how to handle me, and I marveled at how instinctual it all seemed for her. The warmth of the cloth caressed my sensitive skin, soothing the rawness that tingled in my ass cheeks. Danni's fingers danced over me with a gentleness that contrasted starkly with the fierceness she'd shown moments ago.

Cleaned and cared for, there was a shift in the atmosphere - a tender quietude that fell over us like a soft blanket. Danni's demeanor changed from that of a dominant to something more akin to a truly equitable lover. I'd later learn that what she was doing was an important part of these kinds of relationships and encounters called aftercare. At the time I was just enjoying her positive attention. I was coming to learn that about myself, positive attention from a beautiful woman who held sway over me made me feel warm and gooey inside.

Satisfied with her cleaning of the raw parts of me she'd just ravished, Danni climbed up next to me in the bed and took me in her arms. I felt tiny and cared for pressed against her big frame and let out a soft coo as she kissed my forehead possessively.

"Yeah, you're gonna make a good anal dyke slut, maybe Mama will have it be your specialty." She said excitedly. "Then you and I can work A LOT together."

I smiled up at her and kissed her once in appreciation of her praise. Words were still a struggle as I recovered from the intense sensations that had just rocked my body, and my mind was still reeling thinking about the consequences of what I'd done, but I wanted her to know she was making me happy.

We lay there for a while, just enjoying each other's warmth. My hands wandering idly over her warm flesh, enjoying how she felt through the stretchy spandex. After some time, she sat up slightly and looked me over, as if to confirm whether I'd recovered enough.

"So, there's one other element of being a good little anal whore I'd like to start to teach you, is that alright?" She asked softly. I was genuinely surprised she was asking, as she had come in so hot with her agenda and fucked my ass like it was an inevitability.

"S-sure" I said, still in a bit of a daze.

"Good girl," she praised, a hint of mischief dancing in her eyes. "I want to talk to you about rimming."

She slid away from me on the bed and proceeded to remove her spandex pants, giving me the first view of her naked lower body. I stared at her bare thighs and hairless pussy with my mouth agape. She exuded all the more power without her private area being covered. Her impressively toned thighs and muscles rippled with every slight movement.

"Now Dot told me you did some kissing of her cute little bud on your first day, so there's some groundwork to work with." Danni said matter of factly, not realizing how distracted I was by her exposed sex. "As the sub in these kinds of situations, and les be honest Kitty, you are most likely gonna be the sub, taking it up your sweet hole is obviously what you can expect, but the other aspect of anal submission is using your mouth to give your partner pleasure in her dirty hole. Does that make sense?"

Not a whole lot had made sense empirically since I arrived here, but according to the new internal logic of The Victorian Motel, I suppose it did. I nodded but said nothing.

Danni proceeded to explain the ins and outs of this most intimate act, emphasizing the importance of communication and consent. The act of using my mouth to get a woman off via her ass hole felt very different than the sweet, exploratory kisses I'd enjoyed giving to Dot. The idea of putting my mouth on and more specifically, IN, another girl's ass was strange and a little intimidating, but as Danni explained the submissive value of it along with the various techniques, something within me began to shift.

I found myself growing more and more aroused by the thought of pleasing my partners in this new, unexpected way. My nerves slowly melted away, replaced by a desire to excel in my training. I wanted to make Danni, and Mama proud -- and deep down, I knew that proving myself in this arena would only strengthen our bond.

"Alright," Danni said, noticing my eagerness, "let's see what your natural submissive instinct can do."

She positioned herself on all fours before me on the bed, her round, firm ass exposed and inviting. Taking a deep breath, I hesitantly approached, letting my tongue explore her delicate folds and teasing her tight entrance.

"Good girl," Danni moaned, urging me on with gentle encouragement. "Don't be afraid to really get in there."

Feeling more emboldened by her praise, I dove in, swirling my tongue around her puckered hole before dipping it inside. The taste was foreign yet intoxicating, and soon I found myself lost in the pleasure of giving and receiving. Danni was so powerful, so intense and that she wanted my tongue pleasuring her in this most intimate way made me feel so worthy and fulfilled.

"Very nice, Cat," Danni purred, a satisfied smile playing at the corners of her lips. "You're a natural."

"Thank you," I replied between licks up her hole, my face flushed with pride.

I kept at it, exploring the new textures and sensations of my tongue against her puckered hole and within it. Danni moved her ass up and down against my face, rubbing her muscular cheeks against my own.

Eventually she pulled her ass away from me and I let out a soft sigh of disappointment. She looked over her shoulder at me and gave a grin.

"A good first effort, Little Kitty. We'll make sure you get lotsa practice." She winked at me like that and I almost melted again.

She quickly shifted positions so she was sitting before me on the bed, her long legs spread out over the sheets. On instinct, I placed a soft kiss on her pussy and then leaned up to kiss her again on the mouth. She smiled at that and rubbed my back through the useless BabyDoll I still wore.

"You're gonna be the fucking queen of this place someday, little one." She said and kissed me again. I swooned in her arms and beamed up at her. Why did it feel this GOOD to be what these depraved queer women wanted? Why did I want to appease them and debase myself and fulfill their wishes for me to be the best little sapphic submissive they imagined me to be?

"Of course," Danni continued, ruffling my hair affectionately. "Just remember, this is only the beginning. There's so much more for you to learn, and I can't wait to see how far you'll go."

To my dismay, Danni then said she had another appointment soon and had to get herself ready. She pulled her spandex pants back on and helped me put my thong back into place, for all the good it did.

Danni walked me to the door and gave me another long, deep kiss. I knew I was developing some intense feelings for Danni as well, different from what I felt for Mama and Dot, but intense all the same. I didn't want to leave her room, wanted to stay and have her wreck and care for me over and over, but that would have to wait. She gave me a pat on the bum and sent me on my way.