New Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So he wants to make the place a little less exclusive and offer more group stuff since I'm already doing it anyway," he told me as he pulled the weeds around the bushes that lined the porch. "I mean I'm already making good money with what I'm doing. I'm more worried about the added responsibility..."

"Meaning," I asked him with a raised eyebrow and he snorted.

"He wants to hand over day-to-day operations to me..."

"Which would probably cut into your time with the kids," I said making his point and he glanced up at me. "I don't know why you beat around the bush with me Breeze."

"I know, I know I'm still getting used to having somebody who lives in my head," he said and sat back on his heels looking at me before he leaned over, one hand on the ground the other reached to grab my t-shirt and pulled me in for a little kiss. "I love you."

"Yeah, yeah I love you too but don't change the subject," I said and he gave me a playful shove and went back to the weeds. "You'll figure it out. The fact that you even brought it up means you already working out how you could. I know you bud and I know you only run things past people for confirmation of what you already decided, not advice."

"It's just...I mean...we just got settled..."

"Yeah and we'll be settled Breeze. I'm not goin' nowhere bud and I'm not some needy housewife," I joked and he laughed. "You love what you do and I'm not about to let you use me to keep yourself from doing it."

"That's not even what I meant Nev."

"Yeah I know what you meant but you only listen to extremes..."

"Oh, is that right?"

"You the one said I live in your head," I reminded him and he rolled his eyes. "You'll figure it out if you really want to. You always do."

And that was that. We moved onto plans for the weekend and we both agreed that dinner tonight and Sunday with his folks was the only time we really wanted to leave the house. He joked that we were getting old. Thirty was fast approaching for both of us, but he was first. His fell on Super bowl Sunday this year and mine was tax day. This would be the first time we got to celebrate together since we reunited. We talked about it before, what we might do. He thought we should take a trip, something we'd never done as adults since we fell out before either of us could generate the finances for spring break.

By the time he was done, the sun was setting but neither of us were in any rush to go inside. It was nice. I'd finally gotten used to the idea of having him back in my life again. Of him loving me, the way I loved him. It was just like old times again, only the affection was different. Daps had become tender jaw kisses, slaps to each others backs always came with a lingering rub. The silences were few and there was comfort in them. No longer was I wondering of what he wasn't saying. Now that I was healthy, I'd stopped imagining that somewhere in his quiet mind he was regretting what he'd gotten himself into with me. I'm sure he still thought about it but now I was pretty certain that those thoughts were more in line with mine. What we were going to eat? Who's turn it was to do the dishes? And all those other mundane details that cohabiting people bicker about. The complicated situation that started almost two years ago had become delightfully boring and I couldn't have been happier.

I guessed Breeze was having similar thoughts as he chuckled to himself, patted my thigh, and stood up with a groan. "I don't know about you but I don't wanna hear that dude mouth."

"Yeah I guess we should get going huh? Before he starts calling," I said and reflexively dug into my pocket to check if I'd missed anything. There was nothing so I assumed that everything was still going on as planned. To be honest I would have much rathered stay in but Gianni would never let me live it down if I didn't do him this solid. I took Brion's offered hand and allowed him pull me up. Together we brought all the gardening stuff back into the garage, tucking everything back into the neat little nooks Breeze created before I moved in. While I was winding the hose back up I heard him call out to me from the front of the house and I found him standing in the middle of the lawn looking up the street towards the main road.

"She look familiar," he said nodding at the woman jogging towards us. I couldn't much make out anything other than long brown legs and round hips. "She passed by before you got home. I ain't say nothing cause if it's not who I think it is I ain't want to give her the wrong impression." As he spoke the woman made her way to the block before ours, jogging in place under the street light as she waited for the intersection to clear enough for her to cross. From this distance I could make out a little more. The lotus flowers tattooed on her shoulders. The beauty mark on her chin.

"Looks an awful lot like Tarin," I said with a chuckle and raised an eyebrow at Breeze, but he didn't see it. Too busy looking at her as she came closer.

"Don't she though," he said as he moved down towards the sidewalk, waiting for her to pass I assumed. When she did, Breeze gave her a nod and she smirked a little, but kept running a few paces before she did a double take and stopped on a dime. She looked from him to me and back again, wide eyed and mouth agape, frozen in place a moment before she squealed and ran at Breeze full tilt. She threw her arms around him and he stumbled back a pace or two but still he squeezed her just as tight.

"Oh my God I thought that was you but them tats made me think twice," Tarin said, finally releasing him to dive at me. "It's so good to see you guys. What's it been...seven, eight years?"

"Something like that," Breeze said with a smirk and gave her tank top a tug at the bottom. "This is funny," he told her and she laughed, smacked him on his shoulder.

"Well it's true," she said with a shrug. It said "I hate running but I love cupcake...and wine".

"Yeah well it's working," he said and I rolled my eyes. Not because I was jealous. Just Breeze being Breeze. Even she sucked her teeth. "Whatever yo I'm just telling you what I see that's all. What brings you back around here anyway? I thought you went back up North for post grad."

"I did now I'm working on my Ph.D. You are looking at the Assistant Director of Women's and Gender Studies fella," Tarin said and gave a bow. "Granted it's a new program with only 3 professors, but still I'm getting paid to finish and hopefully when this paper is done I'll get tenure."

"Who'd a thunk it," I said and she smiled up at me.

"I know, right."

"So you live around here?"

"The University Apartments with one of my homegirls in the language department until I find my own place but pickings is slim on my salary so who knows how long that will be. So who's place is this?"

"Ours," we said in unison and Tarin furrowed her brows a little, like she didn't believe us.

"I thought I heard you got married," she asked Breeze and he laughed a little nervously.

"I did but that tends to go south when your wife gets pregnant with a baby that ain't yours."

"Well that'll do it," she said with a note of sadness as she ran her hand up his arm. I noted a distinct change in her posture too. Her shoulders rolled back a little and she shifted her stance so that her feet faced him in a more direct way without turning completely away from me. "I'm sorry to hear that but I guess it made it easier for you guys to patch things up then." This time it was my turn to be shocked. I didn't think she would have remembered that. Brion glanced my way and I caught the minute raising of his eyebrow, he was thinking exactly what I was. Tarin had no idea of what we'd been through, which also meant she couldn't know we were together.

"Took a few years but eventually we got our shit together," he said and Tarin shift her eyes at me.

"Yeah I heard you were away for a while, but judging by these nice cars and this house, you've adjusted well enough."

"It was rough going at first but I had some help getting back to normal..."

"So no more high speed chases," she joked and we all laughed.

"No ma'am, just construction these days."

"Well you got the body for it," she said and I watched as her eyes drifted down then back up as she wet her lips. "It really is good to see you guys. We had some good times back then..."

"Damn sure did," was Brion's quick addition to that and I had to turn away to keep from laughing. "Maybe some other time. We got a thing tonight."

"Yeah definitely," she said with a flirty little giggle. She gave us both another hug and a kiss on the cheek before she trotted off.

"Is it me or did that seem like an invitation," Breeze said once she was out of earshot and I shook my head, laughing before I left him on the sidewalk.

"Don't forget to close the garage," I reminded him on my way inside to put the clothes in the dryer. I heard it closing as I came back up the stairs but there was no sign of him so I jumped in the shower, figuring I could relax a little before he joined me.

Twenty minutes later I was toweling off and he still hadn't come inside, but I could hear his terrible singing voice coming from the garage. It boggled my mind how someone with the smoothest speaking voice I'd ever heard could sound like a strangled cat in song. Needless to say there was no serenading in our romantic life.

He had his headphones back on, his body rolling as he sang along to some 90s R&B slow jam. I stopped to watch him a moment as he arranged the gardening tools on the peg board over my workbench. He had a tank top on now but it clung to his sweaty back so snuggly that I didn't have to imagine what his muscles did as he reached. It had been a few days since we'd done anything more than pass out in bed next to each other and I'd planned to remedy that as soon as I got home but we got sidetracked and I almost forgot.

My mind refreshed, I dropped my towel at the door and crept up behind him. My dick was already at a full salute as soon as I stepped down onto the dusty concrete, his gyrating was only making the situation worse. I pounced on him, pinned him against the bench. One hand reached around to grab the bottom of his shirt and pull it over his head. I yanked it down to his elbows, gripped it, locking his arms in place.

"Oh it's like that bruh," he groaned as I pushed his shorts down and gave his ass a swat before I pushed him over. With his chest against the workbench, I kicked his legs apart and he rocked up on the balls of his feet. His back arched, his ass tooted up in the air. I stepped back to admire his posture, how he presented himself to me. It took a while but now he could take me without so much as a grimace. That didn't mean I just plowed into him. It still took a little bit of finesse to get him to the point that he begged for me to be inside him, and that only happened when I teased him.

I pressed my hard-on between his thighs as I nibbled the back of his neck, and down shoulders, all the while thrusting against him. Slowly I ran my tongue down his spine, tasting his salty sweat as I worked my way down to the musky cleft of his ass. I buried my nose between those muscled orbs letting his scent fill me up. He loved that, his body shuddered and he pushed back against me.

"Fuck babyboy you know how to make a nigga feel good," he groaned as he struggled against the binds I created with his shirt, but I held it tight. He wasn't going anywhere. And judging by the way he bounced his ass on my face, Breeze didn't intend to.

I attacked his hole with fervor. My tongue pushed in easily and I growled at the feeling of him flexing to get open for me. And he wasn't struggling against the ties on his wrists. Brion was trying to turn his hands to hold his ass open for me and I didn't deny his assistance, loosening my grip a little.

Now that my hand was free I pushed a finger inside him, working it in a circle to stretch his tight hole. He liked that too, so much so that his knees buckled and he staggered back from the table.

"Fuck baby let's go inside so you can do me right," he whimpered as he rocked his ass back against my fingers.

"I'm tryna do you right now," I told him as I slipped my fingers out of his primed hole to put directly in my mouth, enjoying the earthy flavors buried deep inside him that my tongue couldn't reach. He liked that to and turned his head to watch, his body trembling against me.

"Please," he moaned, his light eyes darkened with lust locked with mine.

"Mmmm Breezy baby you begging," I groaned and gave his ass a swat that made him moan. "Don't worry I got you bud...I'mma take care of you." That's all I needed to hear before I pushed into him. He let out a deep sigh when our balls touched and I lean down to put my tongue in his ear. There was nothing better than those first moments after I got inside him. The feeling of his chute quivering around my shaft. The sounds of his slow controlled breathing. "That's it baby...take it all...that's what you wanted right...you ain't slick bud..."

"Please Nev," he whimpered as he rocked his ass back and I reached around to grab his cock.

"Please what baby? You know I got what you need," I moaned as I pulled back a little.

"The table bruh...I told you to sand down these edges..."

The growl that escaped me then was full of frustration and need. He knew I wouldn't let him be uncomfortable but I damn sure wasn't pulling out. One hand on his shirt at his wrists, I worked the other to his throat to pull him up. But Brion knew exactly what I was after and worked his foot back, allowing me to guide him around towards the door while he remained impaled on my cock. This wasn't our first attempt at what he called "dick-to - go" but it had never been this smooth before and I think it was because I had him under my control completely. We made it to the counter without so much as a stumble and I wasted no time pushing him towards a stool to squat on before pressing his chest to the breakfast counter.

"Better," I asked, my hips grinding against his ass and he moaned. That wasn't enough and I told him so with a hard smack to his ass.

"Shit baby...fuck...just like that...mmmm just like that," he grunted between my thrusts as he crane his neck to look back at me. "You been on some other shit lately...since I got you home," he gasped and I furrowed my brows at him, all the while delivering slow steady strokes. "Like you feeling yourself or something..."

"I'm filling you right now," I said with a cocky smirk, then hit him with a hard thrust that rocked the stool. But I caught it from tipping with my thighs. I need him to stay on it, the angle it put his ass was perfect for my cock to tease his prostate with every stroke.

"Damn sure is," he said with a chuckle, as he rotated his hips against my thrusts. "Like it's good to you..."

"It's great to me," I told him and gave his ass another hard swat before I started pounding him for real. I was done talking for the moment. I wasn't like him, when I meant business, I meant business. Dirty talk was for four play as far as I was concerned. Why talk about what you were going to do when you could just as easily do it. I didn't need him to tell me how it felt with his ass flexing and gripping my cock or how his body shuddered every so often between thrusts. I let his body tell me when I needed to change pace or adjust my angle. The stool was starting to slide and tip beneath him but I was too close to care. My balls were drawn up tight to my body and I gripped his hip so tight I knew there would be pressure marks when we were done.

"Wait bruh wait..."

"Chill Breeze...

"Just gimme...fuck babyboy...let me catch..."

"But I'm bout to fill you up though," I told him and it was his turn to growl. "Just a little more Breezybaby you can take it...I know you can take it for me baby," I said, leaning over to nibble at his neck. I planted soft kisses against his clenched jaw.

"Please Nev," he moaned and I lost it, shot my load so hard my knees got weak and I stumbled out of him before I was done. Two shots splatter his ass and I dropped to my knees to clean them up then slid my tongue across his still gaping hole to catch the rest.

But that wasn't enough. I wanted his, needed it, and I spun him around to get my mouth on his cock. I still held his wrists in my grip but he didn't need his hands to fuck his thick cock into my throat. It was hard and messy but I took it, allowing him to gag me before he finally erupted, spilling his load down my throat.

"Oh shit Nev...oh shit," he panted over and over as I pulled off his dick, ran my tongue up under his balls to tease his tender hole. "Gotdamn I needed that," he moaned and I kissed his smiling lips but it was cut off by the sounds of Nikki Minaj "Feeling Myself". My phone was ringing but I let it go, knowing it was Gianni probably rushing us along. I let Brion's arms go and he slipped them around my torso to grip my shoulders. "Fuck I love you," he mumbled into my mouth and I nodded my head as I sucked his tongue.

When my phone started ringing again, Brion pulled away chuckling a little as he gave my ass a slap before he slipped out from between me and the counter. He tossed me my phone on his way to the bathroom and I groaned as I opened the call.

"What's up Red," I said, still a little breathless and Colin laughed on the other end.

"Hey man, Gianni said you guys are coming to Ty's tonight," he asked and I could hear the blush in his voice.

"Yeah we're going what's up?"

"I want to go but my truck is acting up still."

"So stroll your slut ass around here so you can ride with us," I told him, answering the question he couldn't ask. "Breeze just hopping in the shower now and I'm bout to get dressed. I'll leave the side door open for you," I said as I flipped the double latch and chain off.

"Awesome, man thanks."

"Don't worry about it bud. I'll see you in a few."

"Hey Nev," I heard him say just before I closed the call.

"Yup," I said and he didn't respond right away. All I heard was his breathing on the other end. "Well."

"Yeah...ummm...has Gianni...have you guys...did he say anything..."

"What you mean?" I asked toying with him just a little bit. He sounded so nervous I couldn't help it. "He says a lot a things bud."

"I mean about me...nevermind I'll see you in a few," he said and hung up. I shrugged my shoulders and headed into the bathroom to take a piss before I got dressed. Brion suggested I brush my teeth and I reminded him that nobody we were seeing would mind the tinge of dick on my breath. I brushed anyway, but only to have a reason to watch him while he showered. He made it a point not to entertain me too much so I wouldn't linger. My breath fresh, I headed off to the bedroom to get dressed in a pair of my new non-work jeans and a simple black t-shirt. I was deciding on shoes when I heard the side door open and Red's usual greeting.

"Dudes!"

"Yup I'll be out in a sec. Make yourself at home bud," I told him as I stepped into a pair of tan lightweight non-work boots. I ran a boar's hair brush over my beard and the sides of my head then worked the sponge Breeze brought me over the top of my hair to add texture. A spritz or two of cologne and I gave myself a once over in the mirror. Breeze was right I was a little different these days but I didn't think it was a bad thing.

"Look at you all spiffed up," Red said from the doorway, beer in hand. I sucked my teeth and he chuckled a little. "I'm just saying bro, it's a far cry from the guy who was just splatter with plaster and drywall dust."

"Tell me about it," came from Breeze as he pushed past Colin to get into the bedroom. "See I'm not the only one who noticed," he said and I made a face that made them both laugh.

"Whatever yo, I'm going for a smoke," I told them over my shoulder on my way out the front door. Colin followed me but sat in silence, alternating between sipping his beer and peeling the label off the bottle. Clearly, there was something on his mind but I wasn't ready to poke at it. It wasn't my place but if he asked, really asked I wouldn't hide anything from him.