New Man Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God, they were beautiful.

I pulled my fingers out, and immediately went for London. My hands slid around her waist and I lifted her until she was on top of her sister, chest to chest, pussies ready to be fucked. I hilted myself in her without hesitation, as hard and fast as I had our first time. She hissed with the pleasure, but Dakota was there and kissed her with frantic need, arms wrapped around her twin.

I only pumped London a few times before I pulled out and aimed lower. Dakota yelped when I thrust into her, my hands balanced on her sister's ass so I could better flex and drive my cock deeper. Five, six pumps apiece and then I'd switch, my cock raging hard but ready to go for a good long while after my earlier orgasm. I think Dakota came first, but London wasn't all that far behind. I don't think they noticed much, so wrapped up in each other's lips and arms. They gasped and came and went right back to each other, two beautiful women, one deeply depraved but amazing act of love. And I got to experience it with them.

Orders again from London. I sat on the edge of the bed, Dakota on top of me with her ass to my groin rocking on my cock while her sister was between our knees, licking her pussy and my exposed few inches. Then at some point, we switched again, Dakota on her hands and knees, face twisted sideways against London's cunt, unable to keep licking her as I pounded her pussy from behind, gripping her waist and making grunts that probably would have scared off a rhino.

We finished, at the last, much as I'd always fantasized about them together, both of them on their back, hands held, me on my knees between them, jacking my cock as they cooed at me. I came across their bellies and their tits, exhausted, utterly exhausted, but so goddamn happy.

Whenever they showed the other three who they truly were and what they wanted, there was going to be more magic made. But in that moment, I don't think it got much more beautiful than my Dakota and my London, kissing each other, giggling with the relief of a fantasy long held and now fulfilled.

* * *

Sarah drove us to the airport the next morning, teary-eyed but cheerful. Isaac helped with that. He crackled with energy and a boyishness that had started to disappear over the last few months since I started dating my girlfriends.

"You have enough books?" Sarah asked him along the way.

"Three, plus my Kindle!"

Sarah raised an eyebrow. "So... is that a no?"

He giggled and bounced in his seat. I was glad the two were vibing off each other. I wasn't much help in that regard. I woke feeling mellow and pleased after last night's events with the twins, but a dark thought wormed its way into my brain and wouldn't stop growing. What if Tina didn't show up? The weather in Anchorage was clear, something that hadn't been a certainty a couple weeks ago. But even weather permitting, what if Tina decided she and her boyfriend Rupert would stay in Alaska?

What if she changed her mind and didn't want to see Isaac?

The question was a moot one. Regardless of if Tina showed or not, Morgan and my ex-in-laws would be around, and Isaac was desperate to see them. We would be swinging by after my folks' Thanksgiving dinner, something that had me on pins and needles.

Morgan.

The thought of her stirred me. Reddish-brown hair. A strong, angular face and the most beautiful doe eyes. A thin frame, but with some curves to her chest. She had this fluidity to her, not quite grace, but a purpose to her movements. Tina used to say Morgan sometimes looked like an alligator moving through the water when she was a top-tier swimmer in high school, and she wasn't wrong.

For a long time now, ever since Morgan was about twenty or so, I've thought secretly she should be the one for Isaac, not Tina. Whereas my ex-wife began slipping away from our family nearly from the day Isaac was born, Morgan took on more and more for him without even blinking. These days she was his biggest supporter when he needed to talk to someone apart from me. Nearly every other day like clockwork they were on the phone with each other, talking about everything under the sun. Those were sacred times to Isaac and they only made me fall harder in love with Morgan.

Yes. Love.

But she was married. Married wasn't something I fucked with, even if I hated her husband Douglas. He was the kind of special asshole who thought he was always the most important guy in a room. Try to correct him about anything and his narcissistic ass would find any excuse to tell you why you were wrong, even if you clearly weren't. You know his type. Every family's got a Douglas getting drunk at barbeques and holidays, or teaching the kids to do dumb and dangerous things, or making everyone uncomfortable with his sexist or racist jokes, the same ones he's been telling for years. He's that particularly awful-scented brand of douchebag.

Just the thought of him killed any dregs of good humor I had, but I forced a smile onto my face when we pulled into a short-term parking space. We piled out, Isaac grinning ear-to-ear.

"I wish you could meet Aunt Morgan," he said. I don't know if it was Sarah who reached for his hand or him to her, but the joining seemed so natural I didn't complain a bit about having to pull his luggage along behind me with mine.

"Me too," Sarah said. "She sounds wonderful."

We checked our luggage, and while Isaac ran in to use the bathroom before we flew out, I got Sarah to myself and pulled her tight. "Thank you for being wonderful to him," I murmured.

"We'll be here. Waiting for you," she murmured back. Then she leaned in and whispered into my ear, "And when you land, you'll have some messages from us. Maybe don't open them with Isaac or your family around."

"Oh?" I asked, grinning. "Something... fun?"

"Mm hm. We had to make sure our man knew what he was missing without us around." She smiled, but a moment later, her tears started up again. I kissed her cheeks as Isaac came back out. He stared up at us, his own smile disappearing, and wrapped his arm around Sarah's waist. We both held her close, waiting for the worst of it to pass, and finally she pulled away again, sniffing.

"Go," she said. "Have fun. We'll have so much fun when you guys get back."

"Sarah?" Isaac asked.

She gripped his shoulders. "Yes?"

"Can I call you Aunt Sarah like I do with my Aunt Morgan?"

"Ah hell," I said, my own throat wanting to suddenly close up.

Sarah could only nod, and she hugged Isaac to her tight.

We left for the security gate, and I stopped to turn and mouth "thank you" to her. She held a hand to her breast over her heart, and watched us through as long as she could.

Down a long people mover, I squeezed Isaac's shoulder. He glanced up at me and smiled shyly. I smiled back.

* * *

We got in early enough to help my mom prepare the side dishes. It used to be a chore to get Isaac to help around the kitchen but he was so happy to see his grandmother he did it now without complaint, running every errand she could come up with. It was cute, the way she threw in casual questions about my girlfriends, obviously trying to see if he was okay. I didn't try to reassure her. She could see for herself Isaac was Isaac, a little older, a little more mature, but still my sweet son.

We lost him when his cousins barreled through the door along with my brothers and their significant others. Whereas my mom tried to be coy with her questioning, my brothers wanted to know every detail about my relationship with five women, practically drooling despite their wives' glares. My sister-in-law Becky gave me one particular pointed jab.

"Well, I don't see how you can date sisters. I mean, that's just... that's just wrong."

I flashed back to images of London licking my cock and her sister's pussy as Dakota rode me, my hands around her waist. It was my dad that saved me from making an icy comment that probably would have killed the mood for the rest of the family gathering. Largely silent up until that point, he said pleasantly, "Well, I mean, have you seen them?"

My mom flicked an end of a carrot at him, and my brothers laughed appreciatively. One of them said, "Oh boy, that's going to make for one heck of a Christmas for you. Five girlfriends. Yikes."

I groaned. I hadn't even thought about gifts yet. Getting one right for me was hard enough, but five? Yeesh. And then there was Isaac. He hinted not too subtly a few times he wanted a dog. I actually really liked the idea. I wanted a dog too. I had a couple as a kid and a teenager and they were great company. Plus, I loved the thought of a boxer or something for my runs. But I had some moral hang-ups about giving one as a gift. If we got one, I'd rather it be in January, a joint venture sort of thing with the understanding that we raised it together. Did I fully expect to be the one cleaning up its messes after the first few days? Absolutely. Did I actually mind? Nope.

"In any case," I said, "London and Dakota are both wonderful, intelligent women who are sweet to Isaac and way too sweet to me. I'm a lucky man to be dating one of them. Two, well... counting my blessings. If that seems strange to you, I don't know what to tell you. It's strange to me, but it works."

As if on cue, Isaac came in, glancing up at me and his grandma curiously. "Are you talking about Aunt Dakota and Aunt London?"

I guess we were calling all my girlfriends that now. I liked it. I mussed up his hair and said, "I am."

"They just texted me and wanted to know if we got in okay."

I grinned at Becky's sour expression. "And you told them we were?"

"Uh huh. They were in Salt Lake. I asked and they said it was okay if I called them Aunt too."

"Good," I said.

Then he unintentionally dropped a megaton on me. "So did Yvonne and Jenna."

Yvonne, I got. She was a fan of Isaac from the get-go. But Jenna too? I didn't ask the question out loud, and Isaac seemed unaware of its importance. But when he grabbed a small plate of appetizers and hurried out of there to eat with his cousins at the kids' table, I excused myself and hit the bathroom for some privacy. My phone had been off all the way from Agramonte, and I turned it on then. Much as I wanted to watch the videos sent from all five of my girlfriends, I instead dialed Jenna. One of my nephews barged in the door and I waved him away.

She picked up on the second ring, laughing at something someone was saying in the background. "Hey baby," she said. "Isaac said you made it okay?"

"Yeah, good trip. Listen... about him asking to call you Aunt..."

"It's okay," she said. "Lionel, I..." She sighed. "The way things are now, it's... it's good. It's great. I'm becoming... very fond of him."

"If it's ever too much, tell me. Please."

"I will." A sniff. "I miss you. Both of you."

"We miss you too." My mom called everyone in for cutting the turkey, which for some damn reason was a family tradition, even if it took ten minutes to cut up the bird. "I gotta run. We're just about to eat."

"Call and tell me how it goes with Tina and Morgan."

"I will." A pause, then I said, "Thank you, Jenna."

"You're welcome."

* * *

As I shoved the very best food known to man - a.k.a. my mom's cooking - down my throat, I alternated between two very different feelings. I wanted to use being full as an excuse to stay here for a while, to delay this as long as possible. On the other hand, the thought of Morgan made me want to run to her. I'd come so very close to kissing her the last time we talked face-to-face, and I know in my heart she did the same for me. If we got some alone time, I wasn't sure I could stop myself. I wasn't sure of anything when it came to her.

And then there was Tina.

I hadn't heard from her if she landed or not. I texted her, but no response. I was glad I hadn't told Isaac she might be coming, but that didn't mean my disappointment was going to be lessened. Would she still want to see him at Christmas? I didn't know. I didn't have the energy to contemplate it.

Despite my wishy-washiness about going to my in-laws, Isaac could barely contain himself. He loved my side of the family but his bond with Morgan was one of a kind, not even rivaled by my current crop of girlfriends. He loved her with a fierceness singularly their own, and I could understand why. So when he gave me the look for the third time, that one that implored me to please get off my ass, I got off my ass and texted Morgan we'd be on our way soon.

"Isaac," I said, "let's help clean up and then we'll go see Grandma and Grandpa and Morgan, okay?"

He was on his feet in a flash, and rushing plates as fast as he could under the faucet's flow. My mom laughed, leaned over, and kissed his head. "Leave the dishes be. Go have fun. See me Sunday?"

"Okay Grandma!" he shouted, unable to contain himself. He ran and hugged his cousins, his uncles, his aunts. I told everyone I'd be back later, and walked Isaac out to our rented car. When we got in, I had him hand me up my bag, and I ran a comb through my hair and flossed. He bounced in the backseat and told me crossly to hurry up.

On the way, I told Isaac, "Hey, that thing you did, asking Jenna, Sarah, Yvonne, Dakota, and London about being your aunts, that was sweet."

"Was that okay?"

"More than okay. I'm glad you like them."

"I love them, Dad. I thought it was weird at first, but they're all really nice."

"Yeah, bud," I said, trying to contemplate that. "I love them too."

He fidgeted in the backseat. "Dad?"

"Hm?"

"Are you going to marry them?"

"I can't marry all of them. There are laws about that."

"Oh."

"Besides, I think the wedding would end up being five hours."

He laughed. "Yeah."

Funny how long the buildup to that moment seemed. How many nights I'd spent contemplating the last time I'd seen Tina or Morgan. Especially Morgan. But it had to come eventually, and soon we were there, parking as close as we could to my in-laws. Isaac had the car door open before I'd put it in park, which got a stern warning from me. He apologized, but that didn't stop him from shooting out of the car a moment later when it was safe.

Morgan was out the door too, racing down the steps in comfy pink sweats and a white hoodie. She hit the sidewalk and crashed into my son, grabbing him with a fierce hug that broke me, hard. I was still in the driver's seat. She looked up at me, and though she smiled, there was such pain and confusion there too, mirrored in my own soul. I thought about just leaving. She would get Isaac back to me eventually. But his door was still wide open, and much as I might want to run from the vastness of my love for this woman, I needed to hug her. I needed to say hello. Even if we couldn't be together in the way I wanted to be, I needed her however I could get her.

I stepped out, and after I closed my door and Isaac's, I came to her. Morgan still held my crying boy, and stood upright slowly, watching me. She parted her lips, and I very nearly did it, very nearly kissed her. Instead, I said quietly, "Thank you. You've meant the world to us. To... him."

She nodded, unable to speak. Isaac looked up at us both, but the door opened again and drew his gaze.

He whispered, "Mom?"

* * *

Isaac was still fighting off fits of tears as he snuggled in close to Tina on my in-laws' couch.

"Your boy's sure open with his emotions, huh?" Douglas asked me, a cocktail in hand. Of course he zeroed in on me when I was alone. He had to still be pissed about the last time we got together when I was basically eye-fucking Morgan over a long dinner. "Seems like every time I see him he's crying about something."

"Men don't give a shit about other men seeing them cry," I said conversationally. I walked away. If I didn't, I was going to throw a punch.

Morgan reappeared from the kitchen, and joined her sister and my son on the couch. He looked like a cat sunning himself, the two women he loved most in the world with him again. I thought about excusing myself, but one of their cousins, a rare one who still liked me, pulled me aside and wanted to know how my new business was going. He was actually a decent guy, and earnest in his curiosity about my new life in Agramonte, so we ended up bullshitting for a while.

Everyone else gave me the cold shoulder, save for Tina and Morgan's mother, who at least tried on the surface to be polite. She offered me a plate of food, and I settled on a piece of pie. Look, you don't go to Thanksgiving at her house without pie, even if you divorced her daughter and were pretty convinced she would rather stab you with the knife than serve you.

Every time I tried to find a seat, someone pulled the chair back with a foot or put a hand on it. Okay. I could read the room. I was an interloper. I'd leave, I decided. I hoped to have a minute with Tina or Morgan alone, but that clearly wasn't happening tonight. Oh well. I'd go back to my mom and dad's, watch some TV, and crash out in the bedroom eventually to watch the videos my girlfriends sent me.

I was just about to head out when someone knocked. A guy I'd only seen in pictures came in, holding a paper bag under one shoulder. Tina lit up when she saw him, and I fought an urge to start swinging at everything and everybody. Old habits and all. She pointed in my direction, and her boyfriend Rupert finally saw me. He smiled tentatively and headed towards me.

"Rupert?" I said as he neared. "Did I get that right?"

"You did. Very pleased to meet you." We shook, and he said, "I went on a beer run. Tina said you might be feeling a bit, ah, awkward here. I thought it would make for something of a peace offering, I guess? This is..."

"Awkward," I finished for him, grinning. He looked relieved. Crap, I liked him already. He dug out a six-pack, and we twisted off the lids. Tina joined us, and he handed her one too. I glanced over at the couch where Isaac was talking animatedly to his grandmother and Morgan, who held his hand. To tina, I said, "Seeing him with you, that was... that was great."

"I'm sorry I didn't text you back. I wanted to make sure it was a complete surprise."

"Just glad you're here. Which sounds sarcastic, but it's the truth."

She raised her bottle and Rupert and I clinked with her. Seats at a card table finally opened up and we nabbed them, drinking our beer and chatting. I found out Rupert was an ecologist like my ex-wife, and they'd been dating now for months.

"I deal more in water," he said, "so we don't always work together, but it's all part of the same camp. Keeps her from getting bored with me."

I grinned. "I know how that goes."

Tina clicked her tongue. "Lionel!"

"You want to make her fall asleep, say the words, 'electrical outlet.'" I winked at her for her benefit, and she punched my arm.

We talked for a while, a good talk, and my early feelings about Rupert solidified. He genuinely was a nice guy, a bit self-effacing, passionate about his work like Tina was. He was also clearly wild about Tina, something that kinda stung, but weirdly enough, felt more like a relief. I've never wanted her to hurt. Sure, I would have been sort of pleased in a wicked way if he was a jackass, but honestly, I was glad she found someone so easily like I had.

Of course, talk eventually shifted to me and my girlfriends, and I got lots of jokes hurled my way. Tina and I made a certain sort of peace about my strange new lifestyle the month before, and now she plied me with genuine questions. Stuff like who spent the night in my bed, which rotated, or how I handled date nights, or if we were looking at changing the dynamic long-term. That last one was a good question. I had no idea if any of my girlfriends wanted to move in with me, or the reverse. Most of them had a couple changes of clothes and personal items at my house, but then again, so did I at theirs. The arrangement was comfortable. We each had our own space. But still, it made me wonder.