New Man/Woman in Town

Story Info
New in town, making friends.
1.4k words
4.61
4.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xyz775
xyz775
237 Followers

Only my second story, your comments and suggestions are always welcome

My name is Brian, and I just moved because of my new job and I really don't know anyone in this town. So I join a gym to get in shape and hopefully meet people. Although there are some men in this exercise class it is mostly women, which suits me fine. There is one group of hot women who all seem to be good friends with each other and definitely make the class more fun. One woman, Lacey, seems to take an interest in me, and after a couple of classes she starts talking to me. I tell her how I am new in town and I really haven't made any friends yet. She introduces me to her hot friends..Erin, Jessica, Lori, and Rachel. She tells me that the 5 of them go out every Friday while their husbands are playing poker, and I should join them. I thank her and say I think it's a great idea. Maybe with any luck one of them has a female friend that they can introduce me to, but in the meantime I won't be sitting home alone on Friday night.

So Friday night comes and I meet the women at a local bar. The food is good, the music is good and I am having a really nice time. I am a little shocked at the language and topics the women talk about. Size of cocks, which guys are the hottest. I ask Lacey,..I thought you were all married yet you talk like single women. She just says...it's all in good fun, we don't cheat on our husbands, hope we didn't scare you away. I say..you didn't scare me, just never knew what women talked about when they go out, I am having a great time.

The next Friday rolls around and I am invited to join the group again. We go to another fun bar, have some food and drinks and lots of laughs.

The following week I ask Erin,...where are we going this Friday? She says...we have a little problem. Before you joined the group we would play this game...I say... What game? You say.....well all the girls chip in $50 a week and we play this game. We get points for each time a guy offers to buy us a drink, points if they ask us to dance, points for making out, points for the hottest guy, biggest cock, etc. The one with the most points at the end of the year wins the money I say.. I didn't think you could shock me anymore, but you just have, and doing quick math I calculate that the prize is more than $10,000. Then she tells me...since you joined our group guys aren't buying us drinks or hitting on us, they barely give us any looks. I am afraid you are uninvited from our Friday nights... I am sad, but I tell her I understand.

Then Lacey says....I have an idea of how Barry can still join us... I get excited and say..That would be great, How?

She says.... We can dress you up as a woman. I am a bit puzzled, but all the girls start saying what a great idea it is. She says..we can all meet at Jessica's house after gym on Friday and we can dress Brian up. I think he will make a hot woman.

I can't believe I am agreeing to this, but here I am at Jessica's house with 5 women trying to make me look like a woman. Lori picks out a pair of sexy panties and a matching bra. Rachel has a pair of stockings. I don't know who is doing what, but next thing I know someone is shaving my legs and someone is doing my nails. A cute dress, nice shoes. Lacey is doing my makeup..mascara, eye shadow, some false lashes. Rachel asks...what about lipstick?? Jessica says.. how about this pretty pink lipstick to match his nails, don't want him to look too slutty his first night out. Everything is happening so fast, but after they add a wig and I look in the mirror I can't beleive I look like a cute woman... Rachel comes up with...let's call him Brianna. Everyone laughs and you say...time to go out.

We go to a new bar, have a few drinks. They were right, with me not being a man, more guys are hitting on them. Lori is the first one to have a guy buy her a drink. Lacey and Jessica are on the dance floor. Erin is making out with some guy. Then someone actually buys me a drink and starts flirting with me. He puts his hand on my stockings and moves up my leg. I panic, but I can't believe I am getting excited. Finally I just stop him and say..sorry, I am married. Around midnight girls tally up the weekly points and start heading for home. In the parking lot Lacey says to me....You know, my husband is away for the weekend, why don't you come over to my house for a nightcap and a little fun. I can't believe my ears, the hottest girl in the bar inviting me to her house. It's a 5 minute drive and I meet her at her house. She thanks me for going along with their little game, and tells me how cute I look and gives me a big kiss. Then she asks me to fix my lipstick while she changes into something more comfortable.

About 15 minutes later she comes into the living room. WOW..she looks so amazing. Matching hot panties and bra, garter belt with amazing thigh high stockings and hot red lipstick. She says...follow me to the bedroom. We are sitting on the bed and she asks me...do you like lipstick blowjobs and anal sex? By this time I have a raging hard on and I say..I love lipstick blowjobs and anal sex. She tells me...say it louder. I say I love lipstick blowjobs and anal sex!!! Louder, then I shout I LOVE LIPSTICK BLOWJOBS and ANAL SEX!!!. then she says...well I don't. I look a little confused, and then she says.....But my boyfriend Steve does. Next thing you know this big strong athletic looking man walks into the room with his huge cock hanging out.

Lacey tells me...suck Steve's cock.I am nervous and excited at the same time, but I say no. Then Steve says...don't say no to Lacey, suck my cock. And before you know it his cock is in my mouth and I am sucking on it. I can't believe how good it feels to be licking and sucking his huge cock. Then Lacey says..Steve, pull Brianna's panties down and fuck her ass. You heard her say she loves anal sex. So Steve bends me over and starts fucking my ass. I see Lacey fingering yourself. I can't believe I am loving Steve's cock and I start moaning louder and louder as his cock goes in and out of my ass. Steve screams...I am going to cum. He pulls his cock out of my ass and shoots his hot cum all over it. I collapse on the bed from excitement.

A minute late I look up and see all the girls from our little group. They are laughing and handing Lacey money. Then they congratulate her on winning the bet. Then she says....I knew from the minute Brianna walked into our gym class that we could get him wear lipstick and suck on a big cock. Thanks girls for making this possible, and let's thank Steve for always having his cock ready to help us out. Brianna what do you say to Steve?? I say..thank you for fucking my ass and letting me suck on your cock. Steve says....you are always welcome, I think Brianna is the best cock sucker you have made yet. She gives a great blow job and has a nice fuckable ass. Maybe we can do this again some time. I have some friends that might be interested in fucking her tight ass.

The girls all laugh and ask...Brianna, how would you like to fuck Steve's friends and suck their cocks? We can give you some blowjob lessons, but I am not sure you need them. So what do you say Brianna?

I just smile and say I would love to.

xyz775
xyz775
237 Followers