New Moves for Hubby Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See what she's wearing, Nick? She's part of your surprise tonight. In addition to just being here, in our bed, naked and horny and very talented, she's here to help me take your anal cherry. We are going to fuck your ass tonight - or did you forget?"

"We never said when it was going to happen, honey."

"Well then that's good. Guess what? It's going to happen tonight!"

Jayne spoke up. "I'm kinda interested in him fucking ME with that dong of his."

"We can get around to that as well" Said Lisa. "Now you can play with him, Jayne, while I go unwrap my part of the surprise." With that she got up out of bed, stretched like a cat and came over and kissed me deeply. She tasted of pussy - although not of her pussy.

"Yes, that's Jayne's." She said to me as she unwrapped herself from me and walked out of the room.

"I like the way you taste, Jayne." I said. "At least second hand."

She actually blushed and dimpled as she smiled.

"I'm glad to hear it. You'll get it first hand at some point. For now, though just stand there." She got to her knees and walked on them to me. It was an unusual sight - her boobs swayed one way and her "cock" went to the other way. We've since video taped the move and verified that it did indeed happen.

Her hands immediately went to my cock, and her touch was amazing. Light. Delicate. Teasing. Loving. I closed my eyes. I mean, Lisa was good - she loved my cock - but Jayne was magical! She was finding sensations I'd never experienced before.

"Okay," She said, "That's a taste of what's coming. Or, said more rigorously, what might happen on your way to coming." She giggled, and then turned me around so my ass was in her face. The good news was that Lisa was back. The odd news was that she too now had a strap-on cock.

I would swear they rehearsed what happened next - but as Lisa sank to her knees and brought her mouth to my cock, Jayne spread my ass and brought her tongue to my puckered asshole. The simultaneous application of hot, wet mouths was exquisite!

I simply stood there, eyes, closed, and gave myself up to the sensations. I'd been rimmed before, so it wasn't new - but it was delightful. And realizing that it was essentially prepping me to be pegged gave it a new edge. I let her press her tongue into my sphincter as Lisa managed to get the head of my cock into her mouth. Her tongue was all over it. And then she pulled off it and stood up.

"Bend over at the waist, Nick," She said, stepping back.

I did, and Jayne's tongue suddenly went deeper into my ass. The other thing that happened was that the "cock" strapped to Lisa's waist was now at eye level.

"See that cock in front of you? It's time to learn to appreciate those of us who've sucked your cock. It's your turn. Suck my dick!" Her forceful command turned into a fit of

giggling, but regardless, I obeyed and opened my mouth.

Look, I'd sucked on the real thing before. It wasn't a big deal to me - but both of the women seemed to get very excited by it. Jayne pulled back from my ass.

"He should turn around. Let him suck my cock and you fuck his ass. He's ready for it."

Jayne got to her feet as I pulled my mouth off Lisa's dong and turned to present my ass to her. Jayne's "cock" was about the same size, so I went back to sucking. I felt Lisa's hands part the cheeks of my ass, and felt a drip of cold liquid as she dropped lube into my crack. A moment later she began to work the head of that dong into my shitter.

I didn't know what to expect. I'd read lots of stories about how there's an initial pain that takes getting used to, so I was anticipating something like that. But that never happened, probably thanks to Jayne's oral ministrations. I relaxed my ass hole and felt this strange, amazing fullness as Lisa slid her dong into me. I kept concentrating on relaxing and she kept pressing forwards until she was as deep as she could go. I heard a clicking noise, and took Jayne's dildo out of my mouth to see Lisa holding up her phone and taking pictures!

"Give me the camera - I'm just standing her while he blows me! I can film it. Get back to sucking, Nick." I obeyed and felt myself bouncing back and forth between them.

And yes, Lisa adopted the porn-standard slapping of my ass cheeks. It didn't do anything for me, but it made her happy, however. I let her. Eventually, Jayne pulled her dong out of my mouth and dropped to her knees and went back to marveling - and playing with - my cock. That seemed to invigorate Lisa, and she picked up speed.

Suddenly I started cumming in buckets, all over Jayne's face, hair, chest, boobs and whatever else I could cover. She kept stroking me until there was nothing left, and Lisa buried her cock in my butt and came on the end of it. It was an orgasm unlike any I'd had before, I have to admit.

That was the beginning of a very long weekend for the three of us. Lisa licked all of my cum off Jayne - except what was in her hair, and we eventually all jumped in the shower together. And yes, Jayne did get to experience (as well as thoroughly enjoy) my big fat cock. And I did get to go anal that weekend - but that will be another story.