New Neighbor Jenny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus Christ! I...I've done...that...before. But, Jesus! Look at the size of that thing!" She took her palms off the ground and pulled her ass cheeks apart as suggested. Benji was gloriously happy when the full force of her impressive rack smashed into his dark chest. I pressed against her quivering rosebud. "Wait! Fuck! Wait!" She took several deep breaths. I felt her backdoor start to swing open. Her head snapped back when my balls slapped against her. "Oh dear Lord, take me now! Fuck!"

I began to rock my hips. "Jesus Christ! You weren't lying! You're tight as fuck!"

"Is she tighter than Jenny? 'Cause Jenny's pretty fuckin' tight!" Harold asked.

Jenny looked over her shoulder. "That might be the nicest thing you've ever said to me."

"No offense, Jenny, but Brenda is real fuckin' tight! Jesus! She's gonna pinch it off!"

"No offense taken," Jenny panted.

"I've got dibs on Brenda's ass next!" Harold shouted.

"Hey! Then...then I've got dibs on Jenny's ass next!" Benji shouted quite displeased with how things had unfolded.

"You're going to break my ass, you bastards!" Brenda shouted.

"Ha ha! You won't be able to walk for a week by the time I'm done with you!"

"Holy fuck! Just...just shut up and fuck me!"

"Yeah! Fuck that bitch!" Jenny implored.

"Jenny, you're such a...a...whore!" Brenda barked back.

"Ha ha! You're just jealous!" It was true. Brenda was jealous that Jenny was so freely whorish. She was constantly telling everyone about her sex-filled weekends with good looking, muscled men. Yes, she was jealous. But she would never admit it.

She turned and looked over her shoulder at me. "Go ahead! Fuck me! Break me! Do whatever you want! Just fuck me!"

SMACK! Her ass cheek turned red. "Ha ha ha! Like that!"

"Ohmagawd, yes! Like that!" SMACK! SMACK! Her ass turned a brighter shade of red. I pulled back and slammed her as hard as I could twice. "Oh Christ!" SMACK! SMACK! The mixture of pain and pleasure was surprisingly more than she could take. "Oh Jesus Christ my savior! Holy fuck! Here...here...here comes another one! Oh God! Aaiiiiyyyyeeeeeeee!" Brenda had never had multiple orgasms. And the night was still young! They're lining up to fuck my ass! And I've already cum this many times? Oh Christ! I really won't be able to walk for a week! SMACK! "Aaiiiiyyyyeeeeeeee!"

"I...I'm getting that feeling again!" Sam said almost in a panic. "I...I feel like I'm going to explode!"

"Hell yeah! Explode right in that nasty cunt!" Harold exclaimed.

"Oooooo, yeah, sweetie, let me have it," Jenny whirred. "I wanna feel it deep inside. Give me all of it."

"Nasty cunt! I've been in her nasty cunt all this time! Oh my Lord!"

"You made it nasty, baby," Jenny said breathily.

"How...how could that be?! I have impeccable hygiene!"

"C'mon, Sam baby, give it to me. I want it! I want it all!"

"Oh dear! Oh dear! Oh dear Lord! You're...you're squeezing me...so...hard!"

"I want it, baby! I want it so bad!"

"Then...then...here it...comes! OH MY LORD!"

Sam gave Jenny exactly what she'd asked for. She'd never felt a man shoot his spunk so far into her. It felt like it was going to shoot back up her throat. He really needs to learn how to jack off! The feeling sent her over the edge again. "Oh shit! I feel it! Oh fuck yeah, I feel it way in there! Oh shit! Oh shit! Fuck! Cumming! Cumming! Fuuuuuuuckkkk!" It felt like the Tampa fireworks were going off in her body.

"Oh dear Lord, that's exhausting!" Sam observed once he'd finished. "I don't know how you people do it. Now get off of me!" he said as he pushed back on Jenny, which only shoved Harold into her deeper.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out when it felt like she'd sucked in Harold's nut sack.

Sam looked down at his still pulsing muscle. "Oh my God! Look at it! You...you've gotten your...stuff...all over it!"

"Oooo, bring...bring it...fuck! Bring it over...here! I...I want to taste...Jenny!" Brenda squealed. SMACK! "Aaiiiiyyyyeeeeeeee!"

"You...you want me...to stick...this...in your mouth? Do you realize how unsanitary that is?"

"Bring it over here, buster!" she snarled.

"Look at you, gettin' your whore game on," Jenny chided.

"Fine! You don't have to get snippy about it." He knelt down in front of Brenda and she sucked him in like dust into a vacuum. "Oh my Lord! You...you suck even harder than Jenny does!"

Ha ha! Score one for the big titted Catholic girl! Brenda thought to herself as she took Sam's cum-soaked pole down her throat.

"Wait a second. When...when...don't you dare stop fucking my ass, Harold!"

"Say no more." Harold drove it in as hard as he could.

Jenny's back arched. "Fuck!" SMACK! "Oh you motherfucker!" SMACK! "Fuck!" She took a breath. "When...when have I ever given you a blow job, Sam?"

Benji, Harold, and I knew Sam had spilled the beans.

"Huh? Oh! What I meant to say was harder than I imagine Jenny would. That...that's what I meant to say." He looked down at Brenda. "My goodness, you're really good at that!"

"Mmmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmmhmmmm!"

We knew Jenny knew that it was us who had "broken" into her apartment last night and had our way with her.. But she didn't say anything else about it.

That's how the night went into the wee hours of the morning. We played round robin with Jenny and Brenda, abusing every hole they had multiple times.

When we had expended every ounce of bodily fluid, and the girls were too sore and tired to argue about it, we finally gathered our clothes and headed for the door.

"Well, I guess that's it. Thanks for, uh...yeah, everything,," I said.

"Ya, thanks!" Benji added.

"Anytime you girls want to, uh, play poker again, just let us know. We'd be happy to poke you again...in the back...in the front...in the face..." Harold said slyly.

"Okay, okay, Harold, we get it," Jenny said exhausted.

"You're very good poker players," Sam added, totally sincere.

"You're not so bad yourselves," Brenda added with a crooked grin.

We high fived each other in the landing after the door closing the door and leaving Jenny and Brenda's cum stained bodies behind.

"That shit's amazing!" I said to Harold. "Can you get some more?!"

"You can bet I'm gonna damn sure try! Ha ha!"

"What the fuck just happened?" Jenny moaned.

"We just got our brains fucked out, that's what just happened," Brenda replied wearily.

"So much for embarrassing them. What the fuck happened with that potion of yours?"

"I don't know, Brenda said, truly perplexed. "I guess I need to talk to Rob about that. But how do I tell him, hey, that stuff did the exact opposite of what you said it would. It gave them huge boners and they fucked us all night long."

"Yeah. I don't think I'd pose it quite like that." She paused. "Damn! Those nerds sure know how to fuck! Jesus Christ!"

Brenda giggled. "He he! They're like that car rental company. They try harder."

"Fuck. If I'd know they fucked like that before, I'd have been hanging around science departments instead of football lockers."

"He he! Welcome to the nerd club."

"Fuck! I'm gonna have to avoid those horny little fuckers for a week! I can't take another night like that for a while! Two nights in a row...fuck!"

"I think we should make every Saturday night poker night."

"Oooooo, there's an idea. You're turning into such an excellent little slut."

"I've been hanging around with you too much."

12