New Neighbour Pt. 12

Story Info
Ma'am continues to test Tom.
15.1k words
4.64
19.5k
16

Part 12 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think we woke up in exactly the same position as we had fallen asleep in. We had slept as only physically exhausted and satisfied people do.

"Mmm, morning baby."

Ma'am grabbed my arm and pulled me tightly against her back.

"Good morning Ma'am, how are you? Can I get you something? A coffee?"

She wriggled her bottom against me.

"I need something but it's not coffee baby."

I knew exactly what she meant and my cock hardened against her.

"Oh, nice. Remember today is a new day boy. Remember your place and your responsibilities. You and your cock belong to me. Understand?"

"Yes Ma'am, completely."

Ma'am was reminding me that after yesterday's orgasm fest I was still her property and that I needed to remember that. Her words had brought me to a full erection though. She parted her legs slightly and pulled my cock in between them so my cock head was resting against her pussy. Closing her legs she starting making little thrusting motions so my head ran up and down her, slowly separating her already wet lips.

There was a contented sigh and she changed the angle slightly and my head slid inside her.

"Nice and slow baby."

I gently pushed into her, because of her body I could only get about half my length into her pussy but it felt lovely. It was slow and gentle, two bodies moving together, passion slowly building. I carefully pushed her hair aside and  kissed her neck and shoulder. My hand found her breasts and caressed them, occasionally softly pinching her nipples. I felt them harden under my fingers. Her sigh became a quiet  moan.

"Get on top."

I felt her turn so she was lying flat on her front, legs still together. I rolled onto her with my legs either side of her. She pushed her arse out, inviting me to thrust deeper inside, and I happily did so. With her legs close together she felt so tight. As my cock slowly pistoned in and out, her moisture spread onto her inner thighs, it was a beautiful slippery feeling all over me. I kept things slow, this was casual Sunday morning sex, relaxed and loving. Her passion was growing, as was mine. My thrusts became more insistent and I saw her arm snake under her body. Her fingers found her clit and she began to moan. Her slick thighs and wet pussy were tight around my shaft and I realised I was getting close. She started bucking and moaning loudly as her orgasm hit. I froze deep inside her, I had been just about to cum with her but she hadn't given permission. The memories of yesterday's amazing joint orgasms were fresh in my mind. I couldn't move, could I style it out and pretend I was fine? No, she would know and it would be too dangerous as I was right on the ragged edge.

"Ma'am, please Ma'am, don't move."

She understood and froze with a little laugh.

"Is there a problem boy?"

"I'm sorry Ma'am, I got a bit carried away, I'm so sorry."

She carefully spread her legs and then in one quick movement she jerked away from me leaving my cock bouncing in the air. She turned around and wrapped her legs around my thighs as I knelt before her my cock trembling with lust. She grabbed my cock and held it tightly.

"Well well. Who's a naughty boy? 

"I'm so sorry Ma'am. I think yesterday has turned my head a little. All I could think of was us orgasming together."

She nodded.

"I had a pretty good idea this would happen boy but that fact that it was expected doesn't mean I'm not disappointed. All that training, all the hard work I have put in and we are back to square one. That's such a shame."

I hung my head in shame. I had let her down badly. What on earth had I been thinking? 

I heard a little giggle and looked up.

"I'm just messing baby. I'm not going to make a drama out of a crisis. This was always going to happen. The ground work has been put down. Hopefully all I need to do is some lovely tease and denial, and maybe some more brainwashing and you will be back to being my perfect fuck toy. Would you like some tease and denial baby?"

Her hand had relaxed it's grip but she was slowly masturbating my rigid member.

"Please Ma'am, do everything and anything you need to. All I want to do is please you and be that perfect fuck toy." "I know you do boy, and I know that you will try your best. Anything less than that will not be tolerated and there will be consequences."

Her hand was moving faster now and I was getting very excited again. She raised her hips a little, and pulled my cock down.

"I want more sex boy. Remember all your training, remember the messages from your brainwashing in the dungeon. Make me proud boy."

She let go of my cock and I guided it home while she wrapped her legs around my hips. She reached up and held my head, locking her eyes on mine.

"Concentrate on me."

Her eyes were mesmerising as they bored into my soul. I could hear all the subliminal messages in the back of my mind. As my cock worked in and out I could see her flushing and her mouth open slightly. She was letting me see her lust grow to remind me of my duty. A slight moan, a tightening of her thighs, a lick of her lips. That was why I was here, no other reason. My cock felt fantastic as it slid in and out but it was irrelevant. I watched her get more and more turned on as I upped the tempo. I had been very nervous after my close call but I was more confident now. My head was in a better place, Ma'am had sorted it out for now. Ma'am was getting closer now, I loved watching her get aroused and then cum. I loved that my actions could do so much for her. I was beginning to feel the pressure build in me but it was under control. As her passion grew so did my urgency. I looked on with immense pride as her eyelids fluttered closed and she reached a powerful orgasm. 

She kept her legs clamped around me.

"You are turning me into a sex addict baby. It's absolutely fantastic. I don't know what's happening to me. I'm as wet as often as you are hard which is almost all the time."

I was still buried deep inside her so I started making little thrusting motions.

"Can I give you another orgasm Ma'am? With my cock, or my tongue? Anything you want Ma'am, let me make you happy."

She groaned and loosened her grip on my hips allowing me to fuck her with more gusto.

"Oh god!" She moaned desperately, "oh baby, yes baby."

She was in a daze now, a fog of sexual pleasure as I pounded into her again. It didn't take long for her to cum again, shaking and moaning. My cock was trembling with desire but just about under control. She pushed me away and watched my twitching member. It was pulsing with a life of its own, veins standing proud.

"Are you close boy?"

"Yes, but in a controlled sort of way I think Ma'am."

"Hmm, interesting. I wonder if you have enough control to edge yourself while fucking me?"

"I don't know Ma'am, that sounds like a very tricky challenge."

She grinned, "that's good. I like a challenge baby. It will have to wait though. I'm ravenous and I stink of lovely filthy sex. Shower time, come on."

She gingerly got off the bed and laughed.

"Jesus, I can barely walk. You've broken me!"

I laughed too, "my apologies Ma'am."

She gave me a friendly slap on the bottom and we jumped in the shower together. I carefully cleaned her, remaining rock solid all the time. I knew what was coming soon. Ma'am did do and smiled as she turned the shower to cold as she backed out of the cubicle.

Before long I was back where I belonged, we both had a coffee and I was cooking a big fry up. My phone pinged, it was my mum asking if we wanted to go for a walk and grab  some leftovers from yesterday. Ma'am thought that was an excellent idea so we arranged to meet up in a few hours. "When we get back I'm going to tease you to the point of insanity baby. I'm going to make you beg to be locked up forever."

I thought my cock was actually going to bend the steel bars of my cage.

"Would you like that baby?"

I groaned in anticipation.

"Yes Ma'am," I breathed, "I would absolutely love that."

"I will give you permission to cum so you don't have to worry about having an accident and then take you to breaking point."

I groaned again.

"Yes Ma'am. Thank you Ma'am."

The skin of my cock was tight and red through the bars and we could both see the veins straining as blood poured through them.

"I love that look baby. I want you like that as often as possible. It must be so exciting yet so frustrating."

I was so horny my legs were shaking.

"Oh Jesus Ma'am. I came three times yesterday and I'm already a horny wreck. Please make me even hornier Ma'am."

"With pleasure baby. Get in the dungeon, we have an hour of two before we have to go."

Ma'am took me to the bench and positioned me face down on it. She used a lot of straps to secure me, with my arms and legs at ninety degrees on the pads provided for them. My legs were wide apart and my steel covered genitals dangled invitingly down. She put a thick latex hood over my head, it had a mouth hole but no eye holes.

"Open wide boy."

A large ball gag was stuffed in my mouth and tightly strapped in. My cock pulsed hard as my vulnerability occurred to me. Out of the blue Ma'am gave my balls a hard slap. I jerked and grunted in my bonds but there was no give at all.

"That's always the best way to check if a sub is well bound."

Nothing happened for a minute or so and I began to feel a little nervous. There was no sign of the icy towel so it didn't seem as if my chastity device was coming off. There was another hard slap on my balls which had the same effect as the first.

"Still secure I see, good."

I felt something cold being smeared on my arse hole followed by a couple of fingers being gently inserted. Ma'am had inserted plugs before but I sensed this was going to be different. The fingers disappeared, Ma'am spoke.

"I'm going to fuck you boy. I'm going to fuck you as hard as you fucked me earlier and with something just as big. Do you want to be fucked boy?"

I nodded.

"Are you sure?"

I nodded more vigorously and made affirmative noises through my gag. I really wasn't sure if I did want this but it wasn't like I had any choice. I felt the rubber tip of the strap on nudging me and Ma'am gently pushed. The pressure increased and suddenly the bulbous end popped through my sphincter and was inside. I tried to relax and let it happen as more of the length entered me. It was big and pretty wide, bigger things had been in me but they hadn't been shafting me. More and more went in until I felt a dull pain deep inside me. That was as far as it was going. Ma'am pushed a few times but came to the same conclusion.

"Oh dear, only about seven inches. Never mind, we will improve on that over time boy."

Ma'am gave me a few long slow strokes, then I felt more lube being squirted onto my arse crack, just above the strap on. I assumed this would slowly dribble down to provide more moisture.

I felt her hold one of the straps across my body and she started to hump me with more vigour. She went as deep as she could with every thrust, pushing me forward and the end of each penetration. I wasn't sure how I felt. It was kind of humiliating having a big cock pounding into me but it was producing some interesting sensations deep inside. My cock had relaxed a little  during the preparations but it was definitely stiffening again. Each time the fake cock slid over my prostate gland there was an odd tingling feeling and my cock reacted to it. I could feel it twitching in the cage. 

Ma'am stopped deep inside me.

"OK boy? Any pain?"

I nodded and gave her a thumbs up from my bound wrists.

Suddenly the cock withdrew.

"Time to up the ante a little then, something more your size if you get my drift."

This was worrying, I thought the previous one had been a reasonable approximation of my cock, clearly not.

Nothing happened for a minute as Ma'am changed her strap on. 

"This should be better, it's more like yours, although it is a bit wider. A yes please boy."

I took a breath and nodded.

"That wasn't very convincing boy."

She liked this trick, forcing me to be enthusiastic about whatever she was going to inflict on me. Again I nodded and gave her the thumbs up.

"Good boy."

More lube was applied, and despite the increased girth the new cock slid in easily through my stretched sphincter. I gasped then grunted as she pushed it home. It felt a lot bigger, and filled me completely. Ma'am didn't stand on ceremony and immediately began to pound me hard. Saliva was dribbling out around my gag and I was grunting each time it filled me. Ma'am's hand went to my balls and gave them a vicious squeeze and i felt her fingers briefly around the end of my cage. She slowed things down and have me some long slow strokes, pushing hard at the end of each one. The tingling sensation was stronger now, but was combined with an ache each time she drove the cock deep. It was a confusing mix of feelings but quite exciting. My cock was certainly not confused as it twitched with each stroke. 

"I'm going to fuck you silly boy."

With that Ma'am started pounding me hard and fast. My confusion vanished, all I could think about was the big cock smashing into me, harder and harder. I was grunting and moaning at each stroke, it felt like I was being ripped in half.

"Oh yeah baby, take it. Take it all."

My moans were turning into squeals now. This was intense, I was breathing hard around the gag and my fists were balled up tight with tension. Ma'am gave me an extra hard push then suddenly the cock disappeared with an audible plop. I gasped in relief, I had been on the edge there. My arse was feeling sore and very stretched.

"OK boy."

I gave a slow nod which I hoped conveyed the idea that I would take more if she wished but that I was struggling. Ma'am knew I was pretty inexperienced with anal but she seemed intent on pushing me hard. I felt the gag being removed. 

"You can take some more for me, can't you boy? I'm enjoying myself, and so is your cock."

"Yes Ma'am, I can take some more."

"Really, I'm going to take some convincing boy. The next one is even bigger."

Inwardly I groaned, surely not? But I knew what she wanted.

"Please give it to me Ma'am. Fill me up with your huge cock."

"More."

I could feel my cock throbbing away in the cage, and I knew Ma'am would have seen it too.

"Fuck me hard Ma'am, please. I want to be your cock whore. Spread me wide and fill me up. I want to feel you deep inside my willing arse Ma'am."

Under the hood I was red with the humiliation but my cock clearly showed how aroused I was too. It always did this to me. Whatever Ma'am did to me it always wanted more. "Well if you insist baby."

She walked away to get the next strap on. I felt it nudge against me and Ma'am pushed it home. It was huge and there was quite a bit of pain as it went in. Then I realised it was just the head, the glans of the cock that was huge. It had a very pronounced ridge but beyond that the shaft was only slightly bigger than the last one. I stopped gasping as the widest part slipped through but I could feel the ridge as it travelled deep inside. She stopped deep in me then began slowly fucking me again. She didn't withdraw too far, just halfway, before sliding it home again. She carried on, slowly and gently and I groaned. Despite my aching arse hole it was very pleasurable. My cock hardened even more and twitched with more intensity.

"Does that feel good baby? Do you like being fucked by my big hard cock?"

"Ahh, yes Ma'am. It feels great. Please fuck me harder Ma'am. Give me your big cock."

Ma'am obliged and moved faster and deeper.

"You're my little slut aren't you boy?"

"Yes Ma'am, I want more and more cock. Please Ma'am."

I wasn't sure what was happening but it was good, very good. My cock was tingling and trembling with lust, and there was an odd but very pleasurable sensation in my groin. Ma'am slowed a little and the feelings reduced, I moaned.

"Ma'am, please."

"Please what boy?"

This was very humiliating and very arousing.

"Harder please Ma'am, fuck me harder."

Ma'am laughed, "I'll be the judge of how I fuck you boy, but I appreciate your input. Slut."

However Ma'am did increase her speed again and the tingling returned. I wasn't sure what was happening but I heard myself begging.

"Yes yes, please Ma'am, please fuck me. Harder Ma'am, harder."

Was I going to cum? I had no idea but it felt amazing, my cock was trembling constantly as I moaned and begged.

Suddenly she stopped and I moaned again, louder this time. My whole body was taut and tense, especially my cock.

"That's enough for today boy. Always leave them wanting more."

She laughed and quickly pulled the monster out. I gasped as the wide ridge popped out leaving me empty and really wanting more. What the hell just happened? At the start it was just humiliating and a little painful. By the end I was begging for more. Ma'am was right, maybe I was just a cock whore. 

She wiped my arse, took the hood off and released the many straps holding me down. I gingerly got to my feet and sat on the bench.

Ma'am stood in front of me and pointed at my shivering cock.

"Clean that up."

I looked down and saw a thin sticky line of clear pre cum dangling from my cage. I quickly scooped it into my mouth.

"Were you trying to cum then boy?"

I was confused.

"I honestly don't know Ma'am. It felt great, but weird. I do know that I wanted more." Ma'am looked thoughtfully at me.

"I guess that was the first time someone has given your prostate gland any attention. Interesting isn't it? Some men can cum quite easily from a prostate massage, for others it is virtually impossible. My guess is that you are somewhere in the middle. If I gave you a proper fucking I'm sure you would cum eventually."

I raised an eyebrow, "a proper fucking Ma'am? That seemed pretty intense to me Ma'am."

She gave me a wicked grin.

"Ah, so sweet, so innocent. That was just a gentle introduction boy. I will train you to take longer and wider cocks than that. A nice big one with lots of ridges should do the job. I would love to see cum streaming from you as you have a frustratingly disappointing hands free orgasm."

I gulped a little, "any orgasm you decide to grant me would be very gratefully received Ma'am."

"Of course, once we get to that point I will be able to empty your balls without having to go to the trouble of unlocking you. That would make my life a lot easier."

There was silence, an uncomfortable one from my point of view. Ma'am repeated herself.

"That would make my life a lot easier boy."

"Yes Ma'am, anything that helps you is a good thing."

"Are you sure boy?"

This was another conversation that wasn't going my way however my cock seemed very interested which hadn't gone unnoticed.

"Absolutely Ma'am, not having to unlock me sounds like an excellent idea. You wouldn't have to worry about where the key was, or if there were any ice cold towels around."

Ma'am smiled, "exactly boy, I fact I wouldn't ever have to unlock you. I could keep you nice and safe in my steel cage for years if I chose to."

My cock was bouncing up and down, as fully erect as it could be in the cage. It had betrayed me again.

"Couldn't I boy?"

"Yes Ma'am, locked up permanently and never released."

Ma'am laughed and gave my balls a little squeeze.

"Get dressed, we have to go for a walk with your mother. I don't want to be late."

With that she marched up the stairs leaving me twitching with lust, wondering how the hell I was going to get my jeans on in my current state.

I somehow managed to stuff the full cage inside my trousers and fortunately by the time we had got to my mum's it had calmed considerably. We all had a lovely afternoon in the countryside, it was chilly but bright. I noticed that Ma'am seemed to be trying everything she could be get words like forever and endless into the conversation. Every time I looked at her she had an innocent looking smile playing over her face.