New Neighbours

Story Info
Getting to know Shannon and Chris my new neighbours.
4k words
4.46
17.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toni73
Toni73
477 Followers

It was Wednesday morning. I decided to head down to the lobby and check my mailbox. I caught the elevator and as I checked the mail, I noticed an attractive woman looking over at me with a smile. She looked like she was in her mid-thirties, slim, with dark hair.

"Hi, I'm Toni." I said with a smile.

"Hi, I'm Shannon." She replied.

"I haven't seen you here before." I said as I collected the mail.

"My husband and I have just moved in. He's away at the moment, he's a pilot, so I'm busy doing the last of the unpacking. Do you live here?" She asked.

"I do. If you get sick of unpacking come over for a coffee. I'll give you my number." I said with a smile.

"Sounds great, I might just do that. We are not from around her so I don't know anyone" She replied.

"Well, you do now." I said with a smile.

We exchanged numbers and I gave her my apartment number before we said goodbye and I headed back up to my apartment. When I arrived, I decided to strip off naked and head out on the balcony to sunbake. After a while of enjoying the hot sun, I noticed Shannon out on her balcony. She stood watching me trying not to make it too obvious and after a few minutes headed back inside.

After a few hours in the sun, I headed inside for a nice cool shower. After drying off, I headed to the kitchen naked and made myself a coffee before relaxing in the lounge. As I watched the TV, I decided to text Shannon.

"Are you bored yet?"

"I'm over unpacking. I should of joined you sunbaking. " The message read.

"The sun was nice, you should of." I texted back.

"Maybe tomorrow, I'll take you up on that coffee and some sun. I'm just starting on my underwear, I'm sure my bathers are in here somewhere." She texted back.

"You don't need bathers." I replied.

"I noticed you don't wear them." She texted.

"I never do." I texted back.

I finished my coffee and spent about an hour pottering around the apartment doing a little housework, as I kept thinking about Shannon. With my pussy nice and wet and very turned on, I couldn't help but text Shannon.

"How's the unpacking going?" I texted.

"I'm sorting out what fits. Every time hubby is away he brings me back underwear and lingerie. I have too much." She replied back.

"He sounds naughty." I replied.

"I'll show you what he brought back last time. He wants me wearing it when he arrives back."

Suddenly, a photo came through on my phone. It was Shannon dressed in lingerie and black panties.

"My god, that is so sexy. My friends love when I dress in lingerie. " I texted.

"Your friend? You need to tell me more over coffee." She replied. "see you tomorrow."

I was so turned on and with my pussy so wet, I got up and headed to the bedroom. I pulled out two dildos and a butt plug from the drawer before laying on the bed. As I rubbed my clit, I teased my arse with the butt plug slowly easing it inside me. As I enjoyed the feeling, I grabbed one dildo and started teasing my wet pussy before slowly easing it inside me. As I toyed my pussy, I pictured Shannon in her lingerie and black panties which made my heart race. I reached for the second dildo and with my pussy dripping wet, eased it inside me. Now with my arse filled and my pussy nice and full, I started thinking of two cocks rubbing together inside me as they both fucked my pussy. After a minute, I slid the butt plug out of my arse and removed the larger of the two dildos from my pussy. I slowly pressed the dildo against my arse easing it slowly inside me as I let out a moan of pleasure. I was so turned on and it didn't take long and I was ready to cum. Suddenly, my pussy exploded as my body started to tremble. The orgasm was intense as I lay enjoying the sensation. After a few minutes, I headed for a quick shower before hopping out and drying off. I spent the rest of the day Lazing around the apartment and had a quiet night watching a movie before heading to bed.

The next morning, I woke up about nine o'clock. I got out of bed, headed to the kitchen and made myself a coffee. I decided to send Shannon a text to see what she was up to for the day and hoped she was still up for a coffee.

"Morning. How did your unpacking go." I texted.

"Morning. Pretty much done." She replied.

"You up for a coffee?" I asked.

"I could be down in about twenty minutes." She replied.

"Sounds great." I sent.

I headed to the bedroom and put on a short pair of denim shorts and a plain white t-shirt without panties or a bra. The t-shirt was a little see-through and showed off my hard pink nipples. I headed back to the kitchen and as I finished my coffee, there was a knock at the door.

"Hi Shannon, come in." I said as I opened the door.

"Hi Toni." She replied as she walked inside. "Wow, I love your apartment.

"Thank you." I said as I looked her up and down. "I'll make us a coffee."

She was wearing a white pair of shorts and a black shirt and her slim body looked very sexy.

"Do you live alone?" She asked.

"I do." I replied.

"Don't you get lonely?"

"I never get lonely, I love it. Plus I'm not short of company." I said with a laugh.

"Tell me more." She said with a naughty smile.

I handed Shannon her coffee and she followed me out on the balcony.

"Up for a little sun." I said as I put my coffee down.

"Sure." She replied.

I stripped out of my shorts and t-shirt and laid my naked body down on the deck chair as Shannon put her coffee down.

"So, did you find your bathers?" I asked admiring her body.

"I did, but like you said I didn't need them." She said with a laugh.

She removed her shorts and shirt and stood in her bra and white g-string panties.

"Don't you get worried that people might see you?" She asked.

"I hope they do; it turns me on." I replied.

"I like the way you think. It's like when hubby and I go to nudist beaches, the eyes on my body get me turned on." She replied as she removed her panties and bra and laid down on the deck chair. "So you were saying you don't get lonely."

"Never. I have many friends visit." I said with a smile.

"I'm guessing you and your friends are very naughty." She asked.

"Honey, I wouldn't have it any other way." I said with a laugh. "So you and hubby just shifted her, where did you shift from?" I asked.

"Sydney. We moved here for his work. He's a pilot. He flies internationally." She replied.

"So he's away a lot?"

"Sure is." She said as she finished her coffee.

"Well I'll make sure you don't get bored.?" I said with a smile.

"You mentioned last night that your friends like you in lingerie. I'm guessing your visitors?" she asked.

"I have a lot of male and female friends. What can I say, I like to be pleased." I said with a smile.

"Hubby's fantasy is to watch me with another guy, he also wants to invite another woman to the bed." She said.

"How do you feel about that?" I asked.

"Very turned on." She said with a laugh.

"Do you think hubby will join in or just watch." I said as the conversation was getting me turned on and a little wet.

"I don't think he will be able to control himself, I'm sure he will join in. God my heart is racing thinking about it." She replied looking over at me with a smile.

"What's your fantasies?" I asked with my pussy now very wet.

"You tell me yours first." She said with a curious smile.

"My biggest fantasy, which I have fulfilled, was to be in a room full of horny men letting them do whatever they wanted to me. Gangbanged. I enjoy it every time."

"My god, that sounds so hot. I guess my fantasies are like hubby's, another guy and a woman, but more guys really turn me on." She said excited.

"Have you ever been with another woman?" I asked.

"Sort of, I was in college. We fooled around a few times, then I moved to Sydney and met hubby." She answered.

We sat around for another hour chatting and enjoying the sun before we decided to head inside.

"I might head home for a quick shower and freshen up." Shannon said as she started to get dressed.

"Have a shower here, saves going home. Follow me." I said leading her to the ensuite.

"OK, sounds good." She replied.

"Maybe I'll join you." I said with a laugh.

"You know you have gotten me so turned on. Maybe you should join me." She said as she hopped in the shower. "I'm sure hubby won't mind, maybe he can join us next time.

Without any hesitation, I climbed into the shower and immediately we started to kiss as our hands explored each other's bodies. I could feel her pussy was nice and wet as I gently rubbed her clit.

"Oh Toni, I want you." She started to moan.

I turned the shower off and we both quickly jumped out and dried off. I led her to the bedroom and lay on the bed, guiding her on top of me in a sixty-nine position. Her pussy was so wet and tasted very good and as my tongue explored her, I teased the rim of her arse with my finger. After a few minutes, I guided Shannon off me and on her knees on the bed. I moved behind her and slowly worked two fingers inside her very tight pussy as I started teasing the rim of her arse with my tongue.

"Oh, that feels so good." She said as she started to moan.

"Come for me honey." I said as I continued playing with her.

"Toni, Toni, I'm cumming." She moaned as her pussy squirted her juices.

As she started to relax, she laid me down on the bed and spread my legs apart. She ran her tongue slowly up my thigh finding my very wet pussy. As her tongue teased my clit, I squeezed my breasts pinching my nipples. Suddenly, she slid her finger inside my pussy which sent me over the edge as she continued licking my clit. I ran my hands through her hair and let out a loud moan of pleasure, as my body started to tremble.

"I'm cumming, god I'm cumming." I screamed as my body shook.

As I lay enjoying the sensation, Shannon got up off the bed.

"I've never been down on a woman before." She said as she stood naked.

"Honey you were amazing." I said as I hopped up off the bed. "I'm sure hubby would agree if he was watching us."

"God he would." She replied as she headed into the bathroom.

"Want to surprise him, I have an idea." I said staring at her naked body. "When does he come back."

"Tomorrow, why, what have you got in mind?" She asked.

"Why don't you and hubby come over about seven o'clock for drinks." I suggested.

"OK," She replied as she got dressed.

Shannon headed back to her apartment and I spent the rest of the afternoon lazy around watching TV and thinking about meeting Shannon's husband. I headed for a shower and decided to have an early night.

The next morning, I got up and headed to the kitchen for breakfast and a coffee. I decided to send Shannon a message and see if she was still on for tonight.

"Morning. It was great getting together yesterday. I really enjoyed it." I texted.

"Me too. Hubby is home soon. He's keen for drinks tonight. He's happy I've made a friend." She replied.

"Why don't you head over around seven o'clock. I have a plan." I texted back.

"Sounds great. Am I allowed to know your plan?" She asked.

"No. But let's just say your hubby will enjoy it." I replied.

"I have a feeling we are all going to enjoy it." She replied.

I spent the morning sunbaking before heading inside for lunch. I spent the rest of the day doing a little housework getting the place ready for tonight. At around six o'clock, I headed for a shower and shaved my legs as well as my pussy making it nice and smooth. I got out and dried off before heading to the bedroom to find something to wear. I put on a tiny white g-string and matching bra and decided to wear a very short blue summer dress. All dressed, I headed out to the kitchen and pulled out a bottle of wine and glasses ready. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. I headed over and opened the door and greeted Shannon and her husband inviting them inside.

"Toni, this is my husband Chris. Honey this is Toni." She said introducing us.

"Hi Toni." Chris said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

Chris was very dark, tall, and good looking. He looked older than Shannon and I guessed she liked older men like I do.

"Who would like a wine?" I asked.

"Sure, we'd love one." Shannon replied.

I filled the glasses and we headed over to the lounge and sat down. We chatted for about an hour as I got to know Chris and after three bottles of wine, we were all feeling a little light headed. I got up and headed to the kitchen and as I opened another bottle of wine, Shannon joined me with Chris and her glasses.

"When we head back, sit with me on the couch." I said as I poured the wine.

As we headed back to the lounge, Shannon passes Chris his glass before joining me on the couch.

"So Chris, what lingerie did you bring Shannon back from your trip." I said with a smile.

With a shocked look, Chris looked at Shannon.

"Did you tell her about my lingerie fetish?" He said with a cheeky grin.

"I did and maybe a few other things." Shannon said with a giggle.

"We will be back, wait right here and enjoy your wine." I said to Chris as I took Shannon by the hand.

I led Shannon to the bedroom and opened my lingerie drawer.

"What do you think he would like." I said as we went through the draw.

"He would love this." She said pulling out a white lace babydoll set.

"Try it on." I said pulling out a black teddy.

"So this was your plan." She said as we both undressed.

"Sure was. Let's fulfill his fantasy." I said with a cheeky smile.

With Shannon and I both dressed in lingerie, we headed to the lounge and sat together on the couch opposite Chris.

"My god." Chris said with a shocked look on his face.

"You ok honey?" Shannon asked.

"More than ok." He replied.

As Chris watched, Shannon and I slowly kissed. I could tell she was very relaxed from the alcohol as her hands started to explore my body.

"Is this what you've always wanted honey?" Shannon asked as we continued kissing.

"You know it is." He said sliding his pants off.

He held his huge black cock and started stroking it as he watched us both as Shannon and I made our way down to the floor and got into a sixty-nine position. I pulled her panties to the side and started to tease her clit with my tongue as she let out a quiet moan. Suddenly, I felt my panties pulled aside and the feeling of her tongue exploring the wetness between my legs.

"Oh baby, you enjoying another woman licking your pussy?" Chris said as he watched.

"God yes." She said before burying her tongue back in my pussy.

After a few minutes, I guided Shannon off me and we both sat back on the couch.

"Are you enjoying this honey? I know this has always been your fantasy." Shannon asked Chris before kissing me passionately on the lips.

"Hell yes. My cock is so hard." He replied.

Shannon pulled her lips from mine and looked over at Chris.

"My fantasy is to watch you fuck another woman." Shannon said staring at him.

I looked at Shannon, and without a word got up from the couch. I walked over to Chris and as I stood in front of him, I slowly removed my panties and mounted him. His cock was very thick and very long and I felt it stretch my pussy as I worked it inside me. As I rode him, I slowly eased his cock deeper and deeper until he was fully inside me. I glanced around at Shannon sitting with her legs apart rubbing her clit as she watched me riding her husband.

"This what you like honey, watching my cock in another pussy?" Chris asked as he looked over at Shannon.

"Oh honey, your big cock filling her pussy. God I'm so wet." She replied continuing to watch.

After a minute, Shannon stood up and moved behind me. I felt her hands on my arse spreading me apart before teasing my rim with her tongue. It felt so good and I could feel myself almost ready to cum.

"Yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, I'm cumming." I moaned as Chris started squeezing my breasts.

As I started to relax, Shannon helped me up off Chris guiding me on my knees. She knelt down beside me, kissing me on the lips before holding Chris's cock.

"Suck him honey." Shannon said as she started stroking his cock.

I licked the head of his cock tasting his precum mixed with the juices from my pussy before taking as much as I could of his huge cock in my mouth.

"That's it, oh suck it." Chris moaned.

"That feel good baby?" Shannon asked as she watched me sucking his cock.

"God yes. Does it turn you on watching her suck my cock honey?" Chris asked as he moaned with pleasure.

"It does, I've never been so wet." She said slowly stroking the base of his cock as she fingered her pussy.

"I want to watch you two play." Chris requested.

I pulled my lips from his cock and passionately kissed Shannon before laying her on her back. I stood up and quickly headed to the bedroom grabbing a dildo before joining Shannon on the floor. I spread her legs and rubbed the dildo against her pussy teasing her as I pinched her hard nipples. I slowly eased the dildo inside her and lay between her legs teasing her clit with my tongue.

"Oh god that feels good." She moaned.

Shannon was so wet and as I toyed her pussy, Chris watched on, stroking his cock.

"Oh fuck, I love watching her play with your pussy." Chris said stroking his hard cock. "Maybe next time I get a few guys for you baby. Would you like that."

"Yes, oh yes, what are they going to do to me." She moaned.

The words from Chris were getting her so turned on and the way she moaned I could tell it was turning her on.

"Two guys sucking your nipples while another licks your pussy and after they make you cum, they will fuck you deep and hard. How about two cocks inside you at the same time." Chris said as Shannon started to moan louder.

"Yes, god yes, oh please, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." She screamed as she pulled the dildo out of her pussy. "Oh fuck."

As she came, I continued to lick her pussy tasting her juices squirting from her pussy.

"That feel good baby?" Chris asked as I got up from between her legs.

"God yes, I've never cum like that before." Shannon said as she lay on the floor.

As I kneeled over her kissing her on the lips, I felt Chris behind me. He grabbed the dildo and slowly eased it inside my wet pussy. As I continued kissing Shannon, she slid her hand down between my legs taking the dildo from Chris's hand.

"Ready for my hard cock?" Chris said positioning himself behind me.

"I want to feel you in my arse." I said as I continued kissing Shannon.

Suddenly I felt Chris's hard cock pressed against the rim of my arse slowly spreading me apart. His huge cock felt so good and as he slowly slid inside me I let out a loud moan. As he slowly fucked my arse and Shannon fucked my pussy with the dildo, I could feel Chris's cock working his way deeper inside me and it felt so good. Suddenly, Shannon knelt up next to Chris, watching his cock fucking my arse. She slid her hand back between my legs continuing to fuck my pussy with the dildo.

"Fuck your arse is tight." Chris moaned.

"Does she feel good honey? Shannon asked watching his cock.

"Oh yeah." He replied.

It didn't take long and I was ready to cum. With every thrust of his big cock, I let out a loud moan.

"Fuck me, oh, fuck me harder, harder, oh God I'm cumming." I screamed as my body shook.

All of a sudden, Chris pulled his cock out of my arse and slid the dildo out of my pussy as he stroked his cock.

"I'm cumming, baby I'm cumming." Chris moaned.

"Cum all over her honey." Shannon said as she spread my arse watching Chris.

"Oh fuck oh baby yeah." Chris screamed.

His cock exploded shooting cum all over my arse and pussy as my body was still trembling. As he finished cumming, I collapsed on the floor as Shannon sucked his cock clean.

"You ladies were amazing." Chris said sitting back on the couch.

"You liked that honey?" Shannon asked looking over at him.

Toni73
Toni73
477 Followers
12