New Normal

Story Info
A look into Allen and Gwen Tate's new normal.
1k words
3.55
12.8k
14
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allen Tate just got home from work. He is a pharmacist at a local Walgreens and had just finished a 12 hour shift. It was about 8 at night when he pulls into his drive way. He sees his wife's car there sitting beside a big black SUV. Who knows who the SUV belongs to as well and know it means his long day just turned into a long night. He parks behind Gwen's car, gets out and walks to the front door. He pulls out his key and raises it to the door but pauses when he hears the locks turning.

The door opens revealing his wife of 5 years Gwen Tate. She stands in front of him wearing a white lingerie set with white open toed heels. She stood 5'5 normally with the heels she was equal to Allen's height of 5'8. He white skin was lightly tanned and she was bless with breast, ass and thighs. She had always been on the chubby side and that filled her out nicely. Before Allen could speak she pulled him down into a deep kiss. When their tongues met he felt something thick pass from her mouth to his. He knew on instinct that it was another man's sperm. At one point in his life he may have thrown up but now he just swallows it.

Gwen breaks the kiss and smiles up at him.

Gwen: How was work baby?

She turns and walks inside giving him a good view of her ass. She was wearing a thong and both of her ample cheeks had big red hand marks on them.

Allen: It was ok. Same old shit really.

He followed her into the house and closed the door behind him. He then followed her into the living room and finds exactly who he expected waiting there naked on his couch. His name is Kayne Gray and he is their boyfriend. He is 6'1, black, muscle bound hulk of a man. His head is always bald and it beard is always well groomed. The aura he gave out was always one of utter control. As an agent to movie stars and pro athletes this served him well. This was enhanced when Allen watched Gwen walk over to him and without hesitation she sat on the floor at his feet. She lay her head on his thigh and just looked up at Allen.

Allen: Good evening Daddy.

Kayne: Good evening Babydoll. Strip for me.

His voice was deep and yet somehow soft. Allen knee it was a command not a request but still he felt warmth. Without hesitation he started to remove his clothes. Kayne kept his eyes on Allen as he reached out and took a hand full of Gwen's long black hair. Gwen knee what her wanted and moved obediently to her knees between his legs. With no hands she takes his semi hard cock into her mouth. Allen took off his shirt first showing the silver rings in his pierced nipples. He had always had man boobs but hadn't considered them sexual objects until they started dating Kayne. 3 months into the 9 month relationship he had taken both Gwen and Allen to have their nipples pierced. Allen then kicked off his shoes, undid his pants and stepped out of them. He now stood in a black lacy thong and knee height black stockings. He took the stockings off and revealed his smoothly shaved legs and pedicures feet. His toe nails were current done purple with silver flower designs.

When Allen stood up straight Kayne had one hand on the back of Gwen's bobbing head and the other was raised palm out. Allen knew the gesture was for him to stop. Kayne then spun his index finger. Allen turned around so that his ass faced Kayne. He then slide his thong off and showed off the glass anal plug stuffed inside his lubed asshole. He stepped out of the thong but remained bent over.

Kayne: Assume the position.

Allen sinks to his knees and leans forward until his forehead is on the carpet. He then arches his back and locks his hands behind him. He is now in a position of perfect submission offering his Daddy his prepped asshole. He sees only to the floor but he feels Kayne's presence behind him before he is ever touched. Strong hands grip Allen's fat as and he jumps as he is given a firm smack that makes it jiggle and sting. Then he feels Kayne take hold of the butt plug and with one tug and a wet pop Allen's asshole was empty and ready to receive Kayne's cock.

Allen feel the fat head of Kayne's dick touch his asshole. His hole responded instantly practically sucking Kayne in. Allen let out a moan of pure pleasure as Kayne applied pressure and the first two inches of his eight inch cock sunk in. Kayne was in complete control as he pushed in an inch at a time into Allen's sucking ass. He drew it out a full minute until final he was ball deep inside his bottom's slick asshole. Allen let out a long gasping breath as the cock rested inside of him. He felt Kayne's bends take his hips and knee what was next. Kayne draws his cock back until only the head is inside then with little more speed than the first time he thrust back in. Allen lets out a gasping moan and grips handfuls of the carpet. Kayne repeats the process over and over speeding up with each thrust until he is fucking Allen full speed.

Allen: Fuck Daddy!!

Kayne just lets out a growl as he pounds his guts to jelly. Soon his dick is covered in white streaks as Allen's ass begins to cream from the pounding. Gwen watches as her husband is fucked like a bitch by the man they both love unconditionally. Allen has never been able to satisfy her in bed but watching him get fucked by a man that could always made her pussy flow like a river. She knew this would last for no less than half an hour since she had already made Kayne nut once. So she sat back and played with her pussy as Allen moaned and screamed in pleasure and pain as Daddy took him.

Not everyone would understand the road their relationship had taken but this was their new normal.