New Place, New Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could sense my balls tightening and I knew I was at her mercy. She could make me cum any moment now.

"A little bit longer, please"

She gave me a wry smile. "I forgot the last time anyone asked me anything kindly."

I was glad she didn't see me like the morons here.

"How come you're such an expert at this? Narayan?" I asked

She chortled "No way, I finish him off within a minute or two and get back to my work. Besides he's more interested in groping me and making me uncomfortable. He derives pleasure from making me squirm." He truly deserved to rot in hell, I said to myself.

"Your husband then?" I asked, not entirely sure how she'll take to me asking about her husband, when she was jerking me off.

She nodded. "Till about ten years after marriage, he required one every other day." She didn't seem bothered by the question. I guessed we had moved past that point.

"You don't do him now?" I kept pushing the boundary. I wanted to build a bond with her. She stopped jacking me off, leaving my cock gasping for her hand. My heart skipped a bit.

She turned to me with a smile that was half evil and half sexy.

"Seems like you're having too much pleasure" she chuckled.

"Please! Please don't stop!" I begged.

She chuckled again and to my relief squeezed some more oil onto her palms.

"It feels great to have someone pleading to me," she said as she began stroking me again. I made a mental note of it.

"No I don't jerk him off nowadays" she continued. "He comes home drunk every night and slumps off. Even on the rare days when he's not drunk, it's hardly possible to do anything without the kids noticing. The new home government gave us for relocation is too dingy and small."

I was both excited and sad to hear that. Sad to know that she hadn't been able to enjoy the physical pleasures in life and excited with the hope that I may have some chance with her after all.

By now, my pre cum had started leaking and it was only a matter of seconds.

"I'm going to cum." I warned her under bated breath.

"I know." She leaned forward and whispered in my ears.

She pulled my foreskin as far back as possible and with the oiled index finger on the other hand rubbed the orifice of the urethra. I could hold back no longer as euphoria washed over me. Five days of stored cum shot up into the air in multiple jerks. She bit down lightly on my ears and gently sucked on them as my whole body jerked violently from the orgasm.

By the time I had regained composure, she had gotten up and was wiping her hands and face clean with the turkey towel. I saw her wipe off a thin stream of the white fluid from her neck. If she hadn't tied her hair back in a bun, they would surely have been stained white.

"You can use the washroom, even take a bath if you want to," I said as I got up, still panting lightly.

"No, I need to rush home now, I'm already late."

"Let me get you an Uber then," I said and reached for my phone on the dining table.

"No, it's fine. My home's hardly fifteen minutes' walk away and I feel I need the walk now."

She was done wiping herself by now. I walked over to the door and opened it for her.

As she exited into the landing from where the stairs descended below, I took out a couple of more notes from my wallet and extended to her. I didn't know how else to thank her.

"You already gave me more than enough," she said

"You've more use of this than me. Take it" I replied

She grabbed my hand along with the notes and leaned into me. "If you're trying to get laid, you can get much hotter girls your age with this."

I whispered back, "You're all I need. You're perfect. Let me make love to you tomorrow."

I could hear her take a sharp breath in. I was not ready to let up.

"I'll more than compensate for your time," I promised.

She stared into the distance. "I've to attend the Parent-Teacher meeting at Ankita's school tomorrow." She took a step down, paused again and turned back to me

"I'll finish it and come by three in the afternoon," she said and quickly descended downstairs.

I realized that I was fully erect again.

********

12