New Power Pt. 03

Story Info
Gina is destroyed for Jason's enjoyment. Just as she wanted.
3.8k words
4.72
7.6k
15
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 05/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maddrox
maddrox
182 Followers

Stephen woke up strapped to a sort of dentist's chair. He had a bright light shining overhead and couldn't make out most of the surrounding room. Looking back and forth as his vision cleared, he thought he should be panicking, but he wasn't. It seemed weird. He felt a sort of unnatural calm instead. He picked up some movement to his right.

"Ah, you're awake. Good. How are you feeling Stephen?" Came a feminine, but somewhat stern voice. Her question very much seemed an assessment of the situation more than any concern for his well being.

"I... I think I'm Ok. Where am I? Who are you?" Stephen asked.

"I'm Agent Walker with the newly established Department of Supernormal Affairs. I'm here to talk to you about that little stunt you pulled two days ago." Agent Walker said. Stephen knew at that moment that he was in trouble.

"Look, I just... I needed money ok. I'm sorry I tried to take that bracelet. I was trying to get enough money for rent and some food for the week. I lost my job a few weeks ago and haven't..." Stephen began to spew out before the agent cut him off.

"Stephen, listen to me. I don't care about the why's. What I care about are the details of how. You reached through a thick pane of bulletproof glass, grabbed another object and pulled it through with no damage at all to the glass, yourself, or the object. We know you were exposed to one of the meteors. We know you've gained powers. We just want to know the details.

You need to understand, you are in a lot of trouble. You picked the wrong bracelet to try and pilfer. That bracelet was all real Diamonds and Platinum. It was meant to show off the jeweler's skill. They even told us they never intended it to be something someone would buy. It was worth well over $100,000. The charges involved are... severe." Agent Walker explained.

Stephen felt like he should again, feel panicked and afraid. His unnatural calm however seemed to keep him from those, or any real extreme emotions. "What can I do? Is there any way to keep myself out of jail for the rest of my life?"

Agent Walker smiled. It would have almost made her pretty if it didn't seem so forced. "Indeed. We are going to need you to explain how your powers work, demonstrate them to us, and let us run you through tests to see the extent to which you are able to utilize them. We will also be training you to perform services for us in the field that we may need you for. You, like your fellow altered people, will be very useful going forward."

Stephen felt a slight prick and pressure at the base of his skull. "What's that I'm feeling?" he asked, still calm.

"That is a tracking, and honestly a 'shutdown' node being placed at the base of your skull. The insertion can be painful, which is why you may be feeling a little dopey right now. We inserted it so we will know where you are at all times. Also, it allows us to send a charge through your nervous system to shut you down if you don't obey orders. Once the drugs wear off, we are also going to need some blood, tissue, and DNA samples from you as well." She said with a matter of fact tone.

Stephen's brain started to catch up just a little bit from the slight discomfort the insertion had created. "Hey, you... you can't do things like that. I know I broke the law, but I have rights. You can't just chip me and tell me I work for you now. You can't just take samples. You need my permission."

Agent Walker didn't give an evil smile, or a darkly satisfied smirk. She just looked down at him with all the emotion of a wall. "Stephen, the US government passed legislation this morning that defined, well, people. Those affected by the meteors? They no longer qualify. As far as rights and the law is concerned, you are a non-entity. You will work for us, and give us all the information about your abilities that we need. You will do so because we can do literally whatever we want to you. You belong to us now.

You will be treated well. Better than your life before now by far. We aren't the bad guys. But your abilities make you a resource that we would be fools to not exploit. Now, go to sleep. We are going to give you just a little more to get you to pass out. You won't be tied down anymore, and you'll be in your new home when you wake. Relax. I think we are going to make an excellent team."

----------------------------------------------------------------

Jason woke up with a smile. He was in his bed, naked, his beautiful wife softly breathing under his right arm, her head on his chest. Her red hair draped over his shoulder. On his left, Gina, almost a mirror of Karen. Her chocolate brown locks spread out over his arm. He took a deep breath and looked at the two beautiful women he was with and, because no man ever really thinks anything is enough, thought silently to himself, "Hmm. This is lovely. I really do think I need a blonde to round everything out nicely."

Jason chuckled to himself and let out a very satisfied sigh. Using his contact with them and their minds to make sure they didn't wake, Jason got out from between the girls and crawled out of bed. He arranged the girls so that they were in each other's arms. He threw on his robe and headed down to the kitchen to make breakfast and coffee for everyone.

With the coffee brewing and some bacon in the oven (Jason liked it that way better than in the frying pan), Jason turned to go back and check on the ladies. He was met with a pleasant surprise.

Gina came around the corner, still very naked. Her tight little body looked fantastic in the light coming from the kitchen window. Every little curve highlighted and every little crease deepened. She looked like a bronze statue brought to life and oozing sexuality. She smiled up at Jason.

"Good morning. I see he not only fucks like a wild animal, he cooks too." she said, stepping up to Jason and placing a hand on his chest.

Jason smiled back. He noticed last night in her head that Gina liked to banter. Having someone willing to do it with her made it even more fun. "Well, I need to keep my ladies strength up. If I didn't, I might just fuck them into blissful oblivion. Unable to even think about anything that wasn't screaming my name while I gave them so much pleasure that their minds dissolved into nothing and their bodies became empty pleasure vessels for my huge cock and endless stream of cum."

Gina smiled even bigger as he said it and reached the hand that wasn't on his chest under his robe. There she found her favorite thing in the whole world. She slowly and gently ran her finger tips back and forth over Jason's cock. The subtle, almost but not quite ticklish attention quickly turned the rubber member into a bar of steel. "Oh... that sounds horrible. Whatever would I do as a mindless slave to this. I mean, I would just do nothing but fuck, and suck, and ride and take, and rub, and lick. I mean, I'd be like a machine, meant to distribute pleasure to you while my brain feeds me nothing but bliss. Unable to think of anything other than this."

Gina then stepped up on her toes and gave him a sweet, if slightly forceful kiss. As she lowered herself from it, she continued to lower herself onto her knees. Gina pulled the knot in the belt holding the robe closed, opened it up and had her target spring out in front of her. "Oh whatever would I do if you could just look at me and I would crawl over and slowly", she leaned forward and playfully licked under the head, "swallow", again with a little more pressure, "this perfect", She grabbed the base lightly and lead the head into her mouth. She sucked just once and slid it out again before looking in his eyes and smiling. "Cock" she finished as she leaned in and took about 5 inches into her mouth.

Gina was in heaven. Last night had been the most incredible night of her life. Jason had done things to her that no other man could ever do. He brought out all her secret needs and desires and brought them to life. He pleasured her like no other force on this Earth could. She would fuck, and suck, and ride him at his command, now and forever. A shiver of pleasure shot up her spine from her pussy as she thought about it.

----------------------------------------------------------------

When Jason had stepped out of the shower, he found Gina sucking on Karen's tits while Karen slowly rubbed Gina's clit in slow, lazy circles. Both seemed to be enjoying themselves, and Jason was definitely enjoying the show.

After a minute or two Karen opened her eyes, smiled dreamily at her husband and said, "Well? Are you going to fuck the two of us into submission or not?"

Gina then opened her eyes and turned toward Jason. He was looking down at her like she was a meal. Like he was going to devour her. In fact that was exactly what he was going to do.

Jason picked Gina up like she weighed nothing. He turned her in his hands to face him as she laughed and squirmed. Once he had her facing him, and in a firm grip under her arms, he reached down and got his first touch of that perfect ass. Jason lifted with both hands. Once her ass was about chest height he moved one hand, and then the other, under her from the front, between her legs, with his hands still holding tight to that ass. It was at this point that Jason was happy they had high ceilings in the bedroom. He lifted Gina up, holding her by her ass so that she was essentially sitting on his hands. Her legs slid up, onto his shoulders. He then buried his face into Gina's already soaked pussy.

Gina let out a mix of a growl and a gasp when she felt Jason's tongue on her pussy lips for the first time. He used it to split her open and get to the treasure inside. He started with teases and licks around her opening and along the bottom of her clit. Making sure not to make too much contact with either yet. Just to tease, just to fill her with need. That would be enough for Gina in any scenario with any man. But this wasn't any man. This was Jason. Jason was going to have some fun.

The first thing Jason did was increase the size and sensitivity of Gina's clit. Making sure to still avoid it as he worked. Though at that point, just the feel of his breath near it was making her shiver. Then, like Karen, he enlarged the G-Spot, making the whole inside of her pussy one big one. Finally, he went into her mind.

Gina hadn't been expecting this, but realized as soon as she saw the two of them it was exactly what she needed. She already felt better than her ex-husband had ever made her feel, and she hadn't even cum yet. She had an inkling in the back of her head about what Karen had said. She said he was so powerful and that he made her like that. His perfect fuckdoll. Was he going to do that to her? Bend her body to his wishes and make her his malleable fuck slave? Was he going to dominate her mind and control her thoughts and desires? Was he doing it already? Could she stop him? Was she willing to accept that she didn't want to stop him?

As Jason finished up his changes, he began to stick his tongue into GIna. It stretched and extended until it may as well have been a dick. She felt the changes he had made to her and her mind damn near imploded. Yes! She wanted him to change her! To make her a fuck toy! To make her cum and cum and cum until she loses her control, her reason, and her sanity! She wanted nothing more in that moment then to serve in this man's bed like a harem girl of old for the rest of her life! She wanted to be owned!

Now, as we've all seen so far, Jason, while not being a saint, has been very careful about the use of his powers. He realized fairly quickly that he could have pretty much anything and any one he has ever wanted. That actually scared him. That's why he didn't just make Karen a mindless fuckdoll. That's why he used his powers and their plan to seduce Gina (with some minor help from his powers) instead of just pulling her inside and breaking her brain so that all she ever wanted to do again was devour more and more of his cum until the day she died. He didn't want to be a bad guy. He really didn't. But... Gina's thought's deep down inside as he first made contact told him that she was very much the type that wanted to be desired and used. To be owned by someone who was as devoted to taking care of her and her needs, as she wanted to be to taking care of his lusts. On top of that, the initial blast of pleasure from his tongue was so powerful and so intoxicating... he almost did it. He almost broke her. He wanted to so badly, but then his rational side kicked in just a little to stop him from doing something he would regret.

Then Karen swallowed his cock.

His mind exploded in lust, and need, and the fact that he had a woman he had wanted on some level since the day they met with her legs over his shoulders while he feasted on her delicious snatch and his fuck toy wife swallowing him like nothing in this world made her happier. With all those feelings from Gina, and all those sensations from Karen, he snapped. For just a second. He was an animal, and the animal wanted the meat he was feasting on.

Jason reached in. He grabbed a hold of Gina's sexual desires and he obliterated them. In one instance he remade her sexual identity. He made her only desire to please him. To get off from subservience and obedience. To serve and service him in any way, at any time, in any place, as much as he wanted. He made it so she could only get off doing something she knew he wanted her to do. In fact, he made it so that she absolutely would cum like a freight train doing anything he specifically told her to do. Asking her to make him a cup of coffee would have her squirting all over the floor once she delivered it. He also made it that she could and would cum from any sexual service she performed for Jason, either on him directly, or as a show for his enjoyment. She, from that moment forward, wanted nothing more than to be Jason's piece of fuck meat, and he loved it with all the lust in his being. He screamed into her pussy and came like a firehose down his wife's throat as he experienced the feeling of Gina's identity snapping to fit his, and in her deepest of places, her desires.

Karen, caught off guard by her husband, who usually took quite a bit of time to get off when she sucked him, exploded after only a few licks. The cum hit her belly as the monster in her throat pump load after load into her. She began to cum hard from his cum, as she always did. This time though, something was different. The sensations of the orgasms from his cum, which she always enjoyed, were far more powerful this time. She pulled off his cock, lifted her head and began to scream in ecstasy. As she turned her eyes to Jason, he threw Gina back down on the bed. He looked at Karen and she saw something... primal. Her husband was there, but it wasn't the kind, caring man he had always been. It was the deepest, darkest parts of his desires on his face. It was a beast.

Jason grabbed her by the back of her hair and dragged her up into a hard, deep, lustful kiss. Her body began to spasm as the kiss made the already potent orgasms she was feeling increase into an intensity beyond anything she ever thought she would feel. She was amazed, and scared, and so, so blissful.

When he was done, he pushed her back down on the bed next to Gina, touched her cheek and simply said, "Cum".

Karen's whole body went rigid and she began to cum. She would cum for over two hours, pass out and reawaken several times throughout the process. Each time she awoke, she awoke to the sight of Jason all but destroying the body of one of her oldest friends.

Jason looked down at his wife once he gave her his command. Knowing she'd be busy, he turned his attention to his newly created fuck meat.

Gina stared at Jason like she was seeing the face of God. He slowly turned his head toward her and she knew she had no choice in what was about to happen, not that she would have turned it down anyway.

Jason pounced like a beast jumping on prey. He roughly splayed her legs open and buried his rod into her oh so wet snatch. He began pumping into her as neither her comfort, nor her state of mind mattered. All that mattered is that she existed for him to use, to pump, to breed. She was there for his use, and he did use her.

Throughout the next 2 hours Jason rode Gina. He flipped Gina over and mounted her like a dog. He spun her around and buried his cock down her throat, giving her Karen's ability to breath around it, but not the elasticity. He wanted to feel her squeeze and struggle to make it fit. He got on his knees and picked up her all but limp, barely conscious body and lifted it up and down on his cock like a 100lbs breathing fleshlight. Then, after thoroughly wearing her out, he tossed her back down on the bed face down and took a look at a prize he'd been craving for years. Gina's perfect, round, firm, runner ass.

The animal began to spit on and rub his finger on Gina's rosebud. Gina merely giggled, her higher brain functions struggling to keep up with the pleasure Jason was continually amplifying and feeding into her. Jason inserted his fingers, trying to stretch her out as he knew she couldn't take him as he was when his thoughts returned just enough to say, "Hey dumbass! Super powers!" Oh yeah!

He didn't loosen her up, or shrink his cock. He simply made her asshole elastic enough that you could stick a wine bottle up there. It would fit, and she wouldn't tear, but she'd feel every bit of it. Jason then reached over and grabbed Karen by the hair. She was passing in and out of consciousness and her brain tried to deal with the pleasure that was pumping again and again through her. He wasn't sure if she was conscious right now or not. He didn't care. He stuck his cock down her throat and bobbed her back and forth for the lubrication. He then tossed her back to the other side of the bed.

Jason sat up near the headboard. He grabbed Gina's hips and pulled her over so that she had a leg on either side of him. She was facing away with her head still drooling onto the mattress. Her ass was up in the air over Jason's lap.

Jason slapped Gina's ass hard. "Wake up! Pleasure me that ass! Now!" He commanded.

Gina immediately opened her eyes and lifted her head. She took a breath, turned to look behind her, smiled and said simply, "Yes sir"

Karen awoke. The orgasms having run their course, she was exhausted, but somehow, still horny. That was Jason's doing, she knew. She was feeling it from him, meaning he still didn't have enough. She lifted her head and opened her eyes.

Jason was sitting on one of the two chairs near the window of her bedroom. Gina was cumming hard with Jason's massive rod up her ass. She bounced up and down. Each time Jason told her to bounce again and each time Gina came from that single bounce. When he saw Gina was awake, he waved her over to the other chair.

Sitting on the chair was her vibrator. It was plugged in waiting for her. She knew what to do (as she always did) and began putting on a show of playing with herself for Jason. As she did, Jason lifted Gina off his cock and put her at his feet on the floor.

"Lick the taste of yourself off me until I am clean and then pleasure my cock until I cum." Jason ordered Gina. As Gina began to work, Karen looked slightly troubled at her husband. He looked up from Gina to Karen and his look changed.

He went from dominating master to her husband. That's when she felt it and her concerns relaxed. When Jason was in Gina's head he saw lots of doubts. What she really wanted though, was exactly what he gave to her. It was buried, but very real. His own nerves on the matter stopped him from doing that to her at first, but then she started to scream in her mind how much she really wanted it. How much she deep down inside wanted to be owned by a man that would give her anything she needed, as simple, or as extreme as she needed it. He was still nervous and barely stopped himself from doing anything when the warm, wet, hot tunnel of his wife's lips, tongue and throat pushed those nerves aside and made him realize he could do anything if it meant giving these beautiful women what they truly needed. He didn't think he'd need to be as completely demanding every time with Gina, but she would need this level of dominance once in a while. He would keep her safe and give her what she needed. Just like with Karen. They were now very much both his women.

maddrox
maddrox
182 Followers
12