New Prostitue on the Block Pt. 01

Story Info
Chloe finds herself blackmailed into being a prostitute.
7.4k words
4.42
46.1k
68

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 06/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wheelina
Wheelina
71 Followers

February 25th

The night was young as Chloe slipped out the front door of a supposed "rager" that really only consisted of a few awkward guys standing about while dubstep played. She happened to stumble upon an invitation a week ago that made it out to be much more than what it was, walking in she expected bright lights, fog machines, the smell of booze, and plenty of people. Although the party was supposed to entertain her for the whole night, she found herself walking down the street towards a few bars in the area. The house she had just left was in a nice enough neighborhood on the outskirts of downtown Newsborough which left her close to a 20 minute walk to find any other signs of nightlife.

The sky stretched shades of dark purple and blue with specks of faint stars an eternity away. The moon was mostly shrouded by clouds, leaving the streets she walked quite dark aside from the streetlamps dotting the curb. The night was quiet, Chloe heard crickets here and there and dog barks at an even more sparse interval. The world itself was still, almost rejecting any idea of partying or excitement. Nevertheless, she was determined to have a good time tonight, it was either that or going to bed just to wake up and do nothing in the morning. In preparation for the initial party, she wore a tight black shirt that kept her warm outside, and hugged her chest enough to catch a few eyes inside.

Below that she wore plain jeans and a pair of tall boots that almost looked suited for winter with fur brimmed tops. All in all she found herself comfortable on her walk outside. The relative quiet gave her brain time to run free. She thought about all the job applications she put in recently, bills she had to pay, and just about anything her subconscious thought important. Being so absolved in her thoughts she had hardly paid any attention to a man straight ahead walking towards her. As he grew closer she clocked him to be harmless and went back to her idle thoughts. The man finally walked passed her, oddly close Chloe thought as he had brushed her arm. She had only just began turning to apologize for bumping into him when she spotted him eyeballing her ass. "Hardly anything to see in these jeans," she thought to herself before shooting him a nasty glance and continuing on.

The interaction had barely phased her and before Chloe knew it she had reached an intersection large enough to signify that she was entering downtown. The area ahead of her was not anything extravagant, hardly a New York City but for where she lived it was the best she got, and so she proceeded. Reaching a cross walk she surveyed the streets for any possible bars or clubs, seeing what looked like one far away across the street she bumped the button at the crosswalk and waited her turn. As she waited, a small brown car with tinted windows slowed itself to a stop in front of her. Confused as ever Chloe pretended like nothing was amiss and acted as if she were on her phone. The car's window rolled down. Inside sat a man who looked to be in their mid to late 30s, maybe 12 or 13 years older than herself Chloe thought. She tried not to study him too hard as she faced away and ignored the whole ordeal. Out of the car she heard the man bark, "Hey girl, how much for some head?"

Immediately, Chloe turned in a rage and shouted back "I am NOT a prostitute, how dare you heckle a random woman on the street to suck your dick. You're fucking disgusting and pathetic." Her face glowed bright red and heat rushed throughout her body. She knew it probably wasn't the best idea to shout at someone potentially dangerous but the intersection had enough cameras where she knew at the very least, she would be found. Still, it was best to be cautious she thought as she began to calm down. "I'm not interested, thank you," Chloe said sternly and calmy.

"Oh I'm so sorry ma'am I didn't mean any offense by it," replied the driver in a completely different tone; one which was calm and almost caring. "I just found you so beautiful and I jumped to conclusions."

Chloe waited a moment, testing to see if the car would move, seeing as it was practically in the middle of the intersection. Unfortunately for her, no other cars came to pressure the man away. "Thank you, but again, I'm not interested."

"I understand darling. Let me ask you this then: How does $300 sound? Just for some head keep in mind."

Chloe paused to think a moment too long for her own liking, very briefly pondering to herself, "I do need the money." The man noticed the hesitation and smiled to himself. Chloe responded, "I'm not in that line of business."

"You don't have to be. Money is money."

Still, Chloe thought, hating herself for even giving the man time of day but considering his offer regardless. In an instant she thought of all the money she was going to owe soon: utilities cut off, possible asset repossession, at worst even being evicted from her apartment. "The $300 would help," she thought.

"Fine. But don't put your hands on me."

The man sneered widely, "You have my word ma'am."

"And half up front, half afterwards."

"Smart lady," replied the man as he unlocked his car and began digging through his wallet. Chloe stood still as a stone, her mind racing a million miles an hour, "Was she really doing this?" Before she could even answer that for herself the man held in his hand $150 in cash. Like a moth to flame she opened the car door and sat down in the passenger seat, taking the cash and stuffing it into her back jean pocket. Immediately she noticed the car smell of black ice air freshener with a hint of cigarette smoke. The man put the car into gear and began to drive away, not saying a word. Chloe took this time to further analyze him and his car. First and foremost he was white, maybe 6 feet on the dot. He had short hair and a well-trimmed brown beard. The car was nicer on the inside than she would have expected, no trash anywhere and expensive looking leather seating. As for attire the man wore jeans, similar to hers, and a plain black tee. In another setting they might have even remarked at each other's similar clothing. Here though, they sat in silence.

Minutes passed by, the man drove into an area unfamiliar to Chloe and bluntly stated, "Almost there." Chloe took a deep breath to try and calm her nerves. The man noticed and smiled to himself, "Here, play some music, your pick." He hit the Bluetooth button on his car's front panel and gestured for Chloe to connect. She took it as a token of kindness, connected, and played her go to song in stressful times, "Happier Than Ever". The man continued the drive without another word. Soon, the car pulled into a parking garage.

"Is it private here?" Chloe asked in a softspoken manner.

"Oh yeah, no one will see us."

The man drove up one floor of the parking garage and pulled into one of the hundreds of spaces and turned off the car, stopping the song just before it finished. Chloe sat up perfectly straight staring ahead at the concrete wall, unsure what to do. As if answering her questions the man unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, pulling them and his underwear down to reveal his dick. He sat there, knowing Chloe was observing his junk. It was mostly soft, seeming to be somewhat average Chloe thought. "Whenever you want to start, feel free," the man said coldly. The air was silent and still as neither party moved. An air of anxiety and uncertainty was present, but only for Chloe. She took a moment to collect herself and thought of the remaining money. She needed it.

Without a word she faced towards the man and moved her head towards his crotch. The man leaned his chair back to provide her with some room which she welcomed. Chloe began by taking his dick into her mouth and slowly moving her tongue around its soft body. He tasted almost clean, a strong presence of musk was noted, but nothing repulsive. She continued to work her tongue all over his shaft and head, giving some special attention to his tip as she wanted to get him to finish as fast as possible so she could leave. She felt the man grow in her mouth, his dick quickly filling more and more of her mouth before it plopped out showing its full glory. 6 and some change she thought to herself, not bad. She kissed his tip as if it were the lips of someone she loved before wrapping her lips around his head and slowly moving down. She went down and down until she felt it stop in her throat. She rested a moment with his dick as far in as she could take it comfortably, being sure to massage him with her tongue. She pulled up and let his dick fall into her hands, noting where her slobber stopped, maybe 2 inches above his base. Without even thinking Chloe began to work his dick with her hand and looked at the man. He looked back, unimpressed.

"I paid for head, give me head," he said with some force.

Being almost startled Chloe took away her right hand and planted her lips back on his dick. Up and down she found a rhythm. Chloe was by no means very experienced, a few guys she dated throughout college had gotten her to be competent, but not proficient. The man noticed this immediately and knew he would have to help her out. He had actually found her efforts slightly humorous but made sure to not show it. As she bobbed away the man brushed her hair our of her face, causing Chloe to slow down and glance over. The man met her glance with a face that communicated, "Don't worry about it." Heeding the invisible advice Chloe continued, picking up some speed due to her own internal excitement. She heard the man moan in response and continued.

Feeling himself grow rather excited, the man knew it was time to make a move. He asked Chloe a question under the guise of dirty talk, "You want that money, right?" Chloe muffled a yes while stuffing his dick into her mouth. "Good girl, now earn it," remarked the man, softly moving Chloe's head against his stomach, where he then began to thrust his dick into her mouth, holding her steady. Chloe panicked immediately, gagging and moving her hands frantically. She didn't necessarily resist but she was not prepared for this level of throat action. The man thrusted slowly as if to calm her down, but grew bored and began to go harder and harder. Within a minute his dick was sliding in and out and breakneck speeds, for Chloe at least. She gagged hard numerous times, trying her best to remain still and relax her throat. The man moaned and held her head even tighter before beginning to really start fucking her mouth. In and out and in and out. 6 and some change never felt bigger to Chloe as he forced his dick as deep as it could go, touching her balls to her lips. He held it there a moment, testing Chloe for a moment. Then he granted some relief to Chloe and took himself out of her mouth, still holding her head as it was.

"What the fuck dude? This wasn't the deal!"

"You want the rest of the money, then shut up," barked the man in a hostile tone. Truth be told Chloe would have been more content to just take the $150 she already had and leave but before she could protest further the man went back as he was, fucking her throat. Spit dripped all over his dick, coating his balls and car seat. It happened to be only another minute or so before the man stopped what he was doing and told Chloe to resume as she had begun. Chloe looked up at him, face covered in her own drool. She wanted so badly to just leave but at this point she knew the finish line was right before her. Reluctantly, she went back to work on his dick. Rubbing her lips on his head intermittently while sucking as much as she could reasonably bear, and on the third or so time of rubbing her lips the man moaned and shot is cum all over Chloe. In her mouth, in her eyes, in her hair, coating her face. She breathed heavily and sat back up, looking at the man in silence, waiting for the rest of her money.

"Good girl. You earned this," the man said, smiling and handing Chloe another stack of bills. She counted it and started to leave, cum still coating her face. "Oh, and before you leave, look at this" said the man, pointing at 2 small black devices, one on his front and one on his back mirror. For a moment Chloe was confused, until reality crashed down.

"Those are... cameras?"

"Sure are, and they recorded everything, including that beautiful cum covered face of yours."

"What the hell, why would you do that?" Chloe asked hurriedly, panic rising in her voice and mannerisms.

"Quite simple. I want you to work for me."

"Work for you? What, is this some sort of blackmail? You don't even know my name, how could you possibly blackmail me?"

"Well I'm so glad you asked!" The man looked away, hit a few buttons on his car, and opened the Bluetooth menu. "Chloe's iPhone. What a pretty name for a pretty girl." Chloe sat dazed for a moment, still confused.

"Ok, so what, you know my name." The man hit another button and Chloe's heart sank.

"And, I have all of your contacts right here." He scrolled through a list showing such contact names as: Mom, Dad, John (landlord), Jinny, Stephen, Maintenance guy, and many many more. "I would love to see how these kind folks react to seeing a recording of you being a slut. Or who knows, maybe just a picture of your cum glazed face. Plenty of fun to be had for sure," said the man in a gleeful tone. Chloe simply sat and stared. Her phone wasn't even connected anymore yet all of the contacts were still displayed, along with their phone numbers. "So dear, you have two options. Option one, you leave this car and pretend like you never met me. Option two, you accept my job offer," he stated, pausing to lick his lips. "Let me remind you of the consequences for each. If you go through with option one, I will share variations of videos, pictures and anything else I can muster up from this footage to each and everyone of these contacts, explaining how much of a slut you are and inviting them to have their turn, even your mom," he waited a moment, knowing he was getting to her.

Chloe thought to everyone in her phone, if the man really did do what he was threatening she would easily lose out on multiple job opportunities and ruin relationships with friends and family. Not a good option in the slightest.

"Now, if you accept my job offer, none of that happens. Not to mention, you will make more money than you even know what to do with."

A tear formed in Chloe's eye which she blinked away, trying to not show weakness. "What's the job?"

"Prostitution," replied the man with no hesitation.

"H-hell no," Chloe said in a shaky voice.

"I implore you to rethink. Prostitution is a very respectable line of work and you'll be a natural at it. And as your boss I'll keep you safe and well paid. I promise."

As if that promise meant anything Chloe thought. But what choice did she have? She knew she needed a job, and she knew she wouldn't get one if the man sent out the footage. Her breath grew uneven and with a cracking voice she asked, "What would I have to do?"

"Simple stuff. Clean people, clean bodies, clean money. I won't make you do something I don't think you can handle." He paused a moment, attempting to appear sincere. "You'll work 5 nights a week, with the average pay being $300 a night."

"$1500 a week?"

"On average."

Chloe shrunk in stature, as if she were trying to not be seen.

"Ok. I'll do it."

"Good girl," said the man, comforting but also threatening in tone. He briefly fiddled with his wallet, "Here's a signing bonus. $1500." Chloe glanced up with tears streaming down her face and took the money. "Now, I'll take you home and pick you back up tomorrow around 6:00pm."

Chloe really did not want the man to know where she lived, but as this point she already felt so trapped that if she didn't do as he said her whole life could collapse around her at any moment. At least for now she could still pretend like things were fine. "1623, Alpharetta Street." And with no more words the man punched the addresses into his GPS and began to drive.

The drive took an eternity. Chloe's mind couldn't stop itself from racing, in fact she was so deep in thought it took her a moment to remember that there was cum drying onto her face. She began to use her shirt to wipe it away before the man stated that there was a rag in the glove compartment. She opened it to see just that, a white rag atop some papers. Gratefully she wiped herself down, trying to restore any sense of dignity she had. Once done, she retuned the rag to its resting place and sat still once more. Her body almost looked dead, slow, far apart breaths and almost an absence of blinking. Yet her mind ran relentlessly, thinking about different avenues to escape her current situation. Each one ended the same way, with the man ruining her life. As she searched for some sort of answer the car stopped and Chloe noticed they had arrived at her apartment.

"See you tomorrow," said the man in a once again nice voice. "Oh, and where something slutty, you'll make more money." Chloe cringed at the statement but knew it to be true.

"Goodbye," Chloe reached for the door handle and began to step out.

"One last thing, you can call me James."

Chloe barely even acknowledged him. "Ok, bye James." And with that she closed the car door and walked briskly into her apartment, pausing in the entranceway just past the front door. Her mind slowed to a crawl as a wave of emotions coursed through her. Tears ran silently down her cheeks. This is what her life had come to, she thought. Being blackmailed to be a street whore by a man she had only just met 40 minutes prior. At the very least the money would hopefully make things better, even in the midst of such a horrible situation. Regardless of how life was treating her, Chloe carried on. She pulled herself together best she could and walked through her apartment towards her bathroom. The apartment itself was cramped with narrow hallways and only a couple rooms, each filled with miscellaneous belongings. Her already small kitchen was crowded with dirty dishes overflowing the sink and varied packaged foods littering the counter. Her bathroom which she had just entered to shower contained a grimy mirror and miscellaneous products littered about. Having lived there for a year and a half she hardly even paid attention to the mess, instead turning on the water and undressing herself.

As she waited for the water to get hot, she took a moment to look in the mirror. She looked deep into her own brown eyes, trying to find out if she could even recognize herself anymore after what had happened. She spotted a white speck in her hair and immediately remember some of the cum she had forgotten to get with the rag. It was now flakey crusts sticking to a few strands of hair. Letting out a sigh she looked back into her eyes, "This is what I've come to," she thought with disdain. Understanding the daily life of a prostitute she examined her physical features, knowing that they would be what made her money. Her breasts were perfectly average, a tad small but big enough to hold in one's hands. Her crotch had some stubble and she wondered if it would help to shave it, ultimately letting laziness win and leaving it be. She rotated a bit to look at her ass, it was her only remarkable sexual feature; being plump and juicy it was perfect for gripping. This was the last time she would see her nude body before it was violated for money she thought. The notion saddened her and so she turned away, now clambering not the shower where she cleaned herself thoroughly, being sure to erase any remnants of cum and any hint of James' musk.

The steamy shower relaxed her body and mind to an extent, still leaving her tense as ever as she dried off with a weeks old towel. The night drew to a close as Chole put on her pajamas and clambered over a pile of dirty laundry to get into bed. She fell asleep looking at her phone, wondering if there was any way to get out of this situation. Ultimately her mind grew tired and she fell asleep.

Wheelina
Wheelina
71 Followers