New Rack City Ch. 02: The Moon

Story Info
Moon of the Were-Nympho: More Victims.
5.8k words
4.5
2.7k
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome back to New Rack City, where superheroes, villains, and mad science battles rage every day. Leotards, lab coats and insane experiments. This is porn-comic book sex. This is a "just for the fun of it" world with wall to wall crazed sex. It is full of silly characters and plenty of nonsense. It is partly comedy, party parody and largely fun-to-write over-the-top wall-to-wall sex scenes that have little basis in reality. Mirror

2. New Rack City: The Moon of the Were-Nympho

The Were-Nympho's Prey: Tom and Allen

Very late in the afternoon, about the time that Giselle discovered her absolute love of being thoroughly railed in the ass while bent over the picnic table in Larry's secluded backyard, Felicity woke up in her bed, blinking the sleep away.

The memories of the night before were clear, if tinged with some shock at her behavior. She was initially uncertain if the memories she had were, well, true. She pulled the blanket down and looked at her chest.

Still there. Ginormous friendship pillows, of the "way-too-big-to-believe-but-drool-inducing" variety. She licked her lips and instantly focused on another memory...her tongue couldn't really be that long, could it?

She flicked it down and let it toy with one incredibly hard nipple.

That was definitely a mistake, because she couldn't resist licking the other as well...

Her kitty should have been sore, but with one hand and her tongue rapturously teasing her nipples to full hardness, her other hand quickly wandered down to that squishy-hot playground.

Nope, not sore at all. Not quite as crazy-horny as last night, but definitely more than ready for some late afternoon spread-leg leisure alone-time.

To her shock and delight, her serpent of a tongue could reach even farther than her nipples. Much farther. As she locked her ankles behind her neck, she was overjoyed to discover that her clit was quite the tasty little thing.

A few -- okay, several -- orgasms later, Felicity crawled out of bed to look over her clothing options.

Not good. Plenty of shorts and short skirts. There were barely any panties worthy of the name, but the real problem was the lack of blouses, shirts, bras, sweaters or anything, really that could cover the vast new fields of her huge...no, titanic...she giggled at the phrase "Titanic Tits." No, wait...she did work at Evil LaBORatories, so..."Titanic Tits of Terror!" She giggled at that and jiggled the J-cups again, then forced herself to stop when she felt the sparks flying between her thighs again. No time for that.

It was already dark before she managed to find a cashmere sweater that more or less turned into a stomach-baring crop top when stretched over her new mountain ranges. Adding a rather short miniskirt and a pair of high heels actually looked good. More than a little slutty, but definitely good. Felicity could safely go out and...

She was already in her car and rolling, watching the moon rise before she realized she had no idea why she was going out. She didn't have to go to work tonight, there was food at the house...

What the fuck was she out for...and why was she going so fast...down a back country road? Especially this one, there were always...

Police lights filled her mirror.

She pulled over and reached for her...purse?

Damn. No purse.

The moon beamed down on her as she watched the police officer walk up while his partner hung back.

"Ma'am? Do you know why I pulled you over?"

She looked earnestly up at the big strong guy. "I know I was going too fast, I just lost track..."

He sighed. "License and registration, please."

Felicity smiled innocently and shrugged haplessly, feeling her front-mounted beach balls bounce and jiggle delightfully. "I forgot my purse."

She watched his shoulder slump...but the movement of his muscles made her mouth water. She felt another wave of intense heat bloom between her thighs.

Unaware, he looked inside the car. "You also failed to wear your seatbelt."

"I can't, see...?" She pushed her boobs out and pointed at them. "The seatbelt barely fits over these and when I try to put it on, it just rubs my nipples like crazy." She pouted out her lower lip and flicked the hard points of her nipples through the cashmere for emphasis. That made her tremble in ecstasy as the hard points pushed out even more.

"Ma'am..." He froze as the wave of pheromones hit him. "I, uh..." He tried to shake off the effect and ignore the suddenly raging hormones. He was no sex-crazed teenager, but he'd been hit with a massive dose.

Felicity smelled his lust instantly. "You should search me. You know, for safety."

He staggered back a step, his partner came up cautiously and leaned in the other window. "Hey, Allen...are you..."

"Stay back Tom, there's something not quite..."

It was too late. Tom got a full dose of the pheromones and Felicity could feel heat and lust radiate from him. She smiled, her hungry, feral, were-beast smile. "You should BOTH search me."

Allen and Tom couldn't get their minds clear enough to stop her as she got out of the car.

"Let's see...I think the first step is for you to order me to put both hands on the car and bend waaaaaayyyyy over so you can do a really good search."

She did exactly that, folding herself over the hood of the car, letting her micro-miniskirt ride up to completely expose her bare ass. She giggled. "Oooopsie, I think I forgot my panties!"

A pair of hands slid up each of her legs, up her full thighs and began probing her pussy and playing with her ass. Tom slid her skirt down her long legs and tossed it on the hood. "No weapon there."

She was pulled upright and Tom pulled her sweater gently off over her head and put it on the hood of the car. He turned her around to face Allen while hefting her mammoth jugs from behind for a moment. "She could be concealing anything here."

She laughed throatily as Tom started sucking on her neck and reached down with one hand to toy with her clit while Allen looked at her gravely. "I'll have to search carefully."

He promptly buried his face in her tits. As they both worked her over she felt Tom's now-massive hard-on pushing against her bare ass.

The mutagenic pheromones had already worked their magic on both Allan and Tom, resulting in two enormous rods.

Felicity let them tease her until she was practically vibrating with lust. "Stop...stop...."

They both pulled back as if shocked, both trying to find ways to apologize.

"Wait..." She held a hand up. "I think you need to give me a breathalyzer." She grabbed her skirt and tossed it to the ground between them, then reached over and unzipped both flies at the same time, allowing the two huge hard-ons to spring out. She dropped to her knees on the skirt and began eagerly sucking both huge cocks, alternating between them, slurping up and down the shafts, popping the heads loudly in and out of her wet mouth, and jacking both of them furiously.

She could sense how close they were getting and timed her hand jobs and sucking flawlessly.

Tom and Allen groaned simultaneously, and she pulled back to let them spurt their massive loads of hot cum into her mouth. The blasts spattered all over her face and she felt streamers of hot cum leaking out of the corners of her full mouth. She gulped the man-cream with glee, swallowing every drop. Her long tongue snaked out and licked each of the hard cocks clean.

"Delicious." Using the hard poles as handles she pulled herself up to face Allen. "I think you two need to do a cavity search. I felt Tommy's big hard cock poking my ass, so I think it's only fair to give him first poke at my rosebud, but you won't be disappointed in my pussy, I prom..." She squealed in joy as they gripped her and lifted her into the air.

"Legs up and over my shoulders, babe." Allen grinned and matched his actions to his order. He hefted her legs up and hooked them on his shoulders, then drove his huge dick into her dripping cunt. Felicity clung to him, shivering in lust, then felt Tom's raging organ pushing into her tight asshole. Only the huge amounts of mutagenic --and conveniently lubricating- saliva she'd left on his cock made it possible for him to shove the mammoth tool into her bubble butt.

Sandwiched between the two powerful men, as they fucked her and mauled, sucked and pinched her huge tits, she was a helpless piece of meat. Just a slutty little fuck doll. She absolutely loved it. They quickly found a rhythm, each one shoving in as the other pulled out. They handed her back and forth, wiping their rods off as they traded holes. She moaned and screamed her way through orgasm after orgasm, even as they eventually matched their thrusts, filling her ass and pussy at the same time. She felt both of them shoot huge jets of cum into her defenseless holes, flooding her with red-hot man juice.

They gently sat her on the hood of her car, letting the cum and pussy juice leak out all over the hood.

She sighed, temporarily sated. "So when are you guys patrolling this road again?"

Tom sighed sadly. "A couple weeks from now, we both have a few days off coming."

"A COUPLE WEEKS!?" Felicity whined. "I'll never last that long!"

Allen's mouth twisted. "Yeah, but if you get lucky, Lacey and Vanna will be on this road, and let's just say they'd probably wear your sexy ass out."

"Ooooh, are they lesbians? I LOVE lesbians!"

Tom grinned. "Oh yeah, they like the ladies. You have the longest tongue I've ever seen, I want to see what happens with those two."

Felicity drove away with her clothes piled in the passenger seat and a towel in the seat.

Dr. Orgazma leaned back in her chair, and spread her legs a bit more to let one of the neon pink tentacles slip into her dripping hole just a bit further. She shook her head and muttered to herself. "Watching her is turning me into a sex maniac by proxy." She smirked at that; she had already been diagnosed as a sex maniac by four psychologists, two neurologists and one college football team - with its attendant cheerleader squad.

She quickly checked the monitor for the feed from Subjects Two and Three - Giselle and Larry. They were still asleep. And still fucking. Larry's cock was buried deep up Giselle's ass, and both had ridiculously content expressions. There'd been no tertiary exposure to study because the two of them hadn't left the house, subsisting on frozen pizza, generic soda and, in Giselle's case, enough orally injected protein to keep her in great shape.

Vera used one hand to toy with her clit while she paged through the AI computer results on the two police officers that had encountered Subject One.

Both officers were headed home to unfaithful wives. Analysis of phone data and legal preparations indicated that both men knew about their straying wives. They'd both sheltered money and other assets. The AI assessed taht Subject Tom apparently wasn't ready for his life to turn upside down by confronting his wife Selena about her affair, and Subject Allen was just hoping his serial cheater wife Lorna would move on without too much drama.

Vera turned on the recorder. "This is an excellent opportunity to see how tertiary exposure works. There should be far less obvious physical mutation, but the antagonistic nature of the relationships will force the nanite mutagen to find solutions."

Tom's Prey: Selena

Tom walked into his kitchen and saw his - for now - wife, Selena, in a cute little black and white sundress talking on the phone; she barely registered him coming in, but her voice dropped to a whisper and she turned away from him, hurriedly ending the phone call.

He stared at her. Fuck this. Fuck the whole thing. Selena was a cheating bitch; he knew she was banging her supervisor at the charity she "worked" at. Trevor, Trevor fucking Benbow, a complete asshole as far as Tom was concerned, was tapping her ass like he owned it.

She looked at him with a slightly unsettled flat fake-apologetic look as she hung up the phone. "I have a...hair appointment today, so I'll be back in a few hours." She stuttered to a stop, eyeing him warily. "What? Why are you staring at me like that?"

Tom studied her for a second. "I like the dress."

A look of relief crossed her face. "Uh, yeah, I think the girls will think it's really pretty."

With no warning, Tom reached down, grabbed the hem of the dress and lifted it high. "No panties? Must be some hair appointment, except that you seem to have shaved it all off..."

"I, uh..." Selena fought to come up with a reasonable explanation as she pulled the hem out of his hand, stepped back and turned away to hide her confusion and panic.

"Hair appointment, out with the girls... you need to pick an alibi and stick with it." His voice came out as an angry growl.

Her own voice trembling, still facing away, Selena tried to parry him. "What are you trying to say, Tom? Are you accusing me..."

Tom gently, but relentlessly, pushed her against the kitchen table, bending her forward and lifted the back of her dress up. "I'm just saying that Trevor-the-Worthless-Dickhead is getting a helluva lot more of this pussy than I am. It just doesn't seem right. I don't remember his signature on our marriage certificate, and I don't remember him paying the bills for the credit card you charged this dress on. It just isn't right. You know?"

Selena tried to squirm free, but couldn't get loose. He easily held her bent over the table with one hand. "It's not..."

"It's exactly what I think. Do you really believe cops wouldn't notice you sneaking into every hotel between here and Centerville with that asshole? You think they wouldn't tell me? Jesus, I must have two hundred pictures."

"Tom...I..." She suddenly squeaked to a stop as he spit in his free hand and shoved it between her thighs. "What are you doing??"

"I'm sure Trevor won't mind sharing, I mean, he doesn't seem to think I would mind. I just figured I'd get one last piece of ass here before you take off to meet him."

"Trevor isn't...I mean this isn't..."

"Bullshit Selena." He grabbed her right knee and lifted it up until it was on the table, spreading her open. To her own shock, she felt herself arch her back to open herself up more. He continued to talk. "If you want out, fine. We'll have to split everything and I'll have to pay some alimony, but you'll probably have to get a real job to pay for lingerie and cute sundresses for your lovers."

"Tom! That's not what I wanted. Please..." She stopped abruptly as the head of his cock began to push into her. Fortunately for her, the pheromones in his spit applied directly to her most sensitive tissues had an instant effect, while the mutagenic nanites stormed through her, triggering a confusing flood of reactions and changes that she hadn't caught on to in her confusion and panic.

Given that Tom's huge python was already driving mercilessly into her pussy, it was fortunate that she was extremely well lubricated and her sex drive had rocketed to unbelievable levels.

The second hand mutagenic nanites and pheromones didn't make all the physical changes in her that first hand exposure to Felicity would have, but there were many. She'd later find that her tongue was at least two and half times as long as it had been and many times more prehensile. Her throat would also allow her to take his whole massive shaft to the root. Her tits didn't grow to the massive mammaries that Felicity and Giselle had grown, but they did firm up a great deal and her nipples became much much more sensitive.

Finally, all her holes had grown, well, stretchier, to accommodate Tom's huge member; They'd also become ten times more sensitive to pleasure -- the clitoris many times more than that.

Even as Tom wondered why she wasn't screaming at him to stop, she bent over further and reached under herself to use her fingers to spread herself even wider. She didn't even pause to wonder why she was dripping wet. She just thrilled at the brute invasion.

Selena couldn't believe how huge his cock felt, pistoning harder and harder into her. It felt like a mile of rod slamming in with each hard thrust.

"Don't stop...please, don't stop...." She shook for a second, then came hard, nearly passing out, black rimming her sight.

When her vision cleared, Tom had stripped her dress off, thrown it on the floor and turned her on her back on the table. He laid his now-enormous cock on her stomach and stared down at her.

She looked down at the huge beast and wondered that it had fit in her at all. Then the craving struck like an explosion. "Tom...I...I...need that monster in me. Please!"

Tom leaned back a bit and she brought her hips up to offer him her hole. "Please Tom? Please, O God, please."

With a sigh, he began to drive the iron hard rod slowly in. She gasped as she watched it go in, inch by inch. It seemed impossible, but eventually he was all the way in.

It didn't even hurt...it felt...right.

She took a deep breath. "Hard, fuck me hard. I've been horrible. I need to be punished. Punish me."

Tom's face darkened and he began to thrust in and out, harder and harder, until each thrust seemed to knock a little breath out of Selene. She pulled her knees up to her nipples with her hands and begged him not to stop.

She gasped her way through orgasm after orgasm and when he finally came, he just kept pounding. It felt like gallons of cum were gushing out of her abused hole with every thrust.

"You're...a...cheating..whore..."

"I am...unh..I am...a...unh...cheating...whore. You have to punish...me... Fuck me harder!"

"Whore!"

Selena moaned in agreement, only the whites of her eyes showing.

Time passed in a fugue.

Tom flooded her repeatedly before pulling out, sliding her off the table to her knees and exploding all over her face, hair and tits.

She moaned loudly and weakly clasped her arms around his legs.

Somehow they ended up on the floor with Selena examining Tom's half limp cock in wonder. Her phone pinged and she picked it up. She glanced at the text, then did something and put it back down.

Tom looked at her. "You have to go?"

"No. I just had to block a number." She began fondling his shaft more earnestly, gently nibbling along it and letting her now very-long tongue slither over it, shivering a bit as she tasted his cum. "And get back to being the whore I am supposed to be. Your whore."

Dr. Orgazma raised an eyebrow and hit record. "The nanite solution to the marital conflict for Subject Tom was to tip the balance toward him. Not only has it altered the oxytocin levels with regard to her lover and raised them in relationship to the Subject, it has apparently given her a sexual addiction, both physical and mental, focused on the Subject Tom. This indicates the nanite mutagen is capable of more subtlety than expected. Subject Selene did not have the more dramatic outward physical changes of first line or second line exposure, but she clearly has internal adaptations."

Glancing at a multispectral image, she continued. "Subject Selene does not appear to have pheromone or nanite production at this time, which may mean spread effects halt at tertiary contact."

She glanced back at the Dildo-bot of Doom. It was in recharge mode and for the fourth time since the nanite-mutagen test began, she swore to upgrade it to a nuclear fusion power pack. She'd chosen electric rechargeable for it to conform to green energy requirements, and she was deeply regretting that decision.

She checked the other monitors and found all subjects at rest. Mostly, anyway, Felicity was frantically sleep-masturbating, and Larry and Giselle were locked in a sixty-nine that was likely to go on for the rest of the night. As usual. She wondered for a moment how Giselle got enough oxygen to survive. She got up and walked to her luxurious bedroom, calling to her house computer to send in one...no, two... of her LezBeFrendz (trademark pending) big-tit female sex-droids with strap-on dildos. She needed to get some sleep.

12