New Rider 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See here," some drunk hollered from across the common room.

His mug exploded when a lightning bolt hit it. Sparks danced around whatever liquid covered his body. He sat back down.

I was still facing the innkeeper. I moved the coin a little closer to his face. He swallowed the lump in his throat and took it.

"Five rooms, dinner, and drinks," he said. "I'll run a tab and settle up with you in the morning."

I nodded and said, "You can add that mug to my tab."

He swallowed again and nodded.

Out of the door we went, a beauty in each of my arms. Eryn led us back to the jeweler's shop that she had spotted. We stepped inside. I looked over the items that were on display as a woman approached the counter.

"Is the master here?" I asked. "I have a custom piece I need made."

"Two," Eryn said.

I glanced at her and then nodded to the woman.

"This is my work," she said. "What do you require, my lord?"

"The innkeeper wants a collar for the orc," I said. "The princess has an idea for a collar - and - apparently - wants one of her own."

Eryn nodded and smiled gleefully.

I nodded for the elf to tell the woman what she wanted.

The innkeeper had insinuated that the orc should wear a band of shame and ownership around her neck. What the wood elf described would certainly show ownership - ownership by a powerful lord. I smiled ferally.

The collar would be pure silver - with a diamond set in the center - with twin rubies guarding it - and blue sapphires surrounding those. I suggested orange garnets bordering the sapphires - and purple amethysts to finish off the gaudy collars.

The jeweler suggested changing the layout to diamond, orange garnet, red ruby, purple amethyst, and then blue sapphire - creating a rainbow effect.

"I love the idea," the woman sighed, "and I'd be delighted to make them for you, my lord, but I don't have the gemstones - and probably not enough pure silver."

The princess looked at me, expectantly.

"What?" I asked her. "Just because I told your father that I deal in precious metals and gems, you think I carry that kind of shit around with me all of the time?"

"I'll suck your dick," she whispered - which made the jeweler blush.

"I'm claiming your cunt first, woodland wench," I growled at her.

The jeweler blushed even more crimson.

The princess smiled and fluttered her eyelashes at me.

"I'll bite your nipples while you fuck her, my lord," Tala whispered in my other ear.

I nipped at her tusk and turned to the jeweler.

She gaped as I laid two ingots of pure silver on the countertop. She kept gaping as I pulled out all of the stones that we would need - in the sizes that my little horny princess had called for. It took me a little searching, but I had everything we needed.

"My lord!" the jeweler gasped, looking from me to Eryn and back again.

Eryn bounced up and down, clapping her hands and grinning. Tala matched her, bounce for bounce, on my other flank.

<"My lord?"> Arden called to me.

<"At the jeweler's,"> I told him. <"We're going to be a bit. We're staying at the smaller inn. Just claim a table and grab a drink. Tell the innkeeper that you're with the mage, the orc, and the princess. That should get you what you need.">

<"As you wish, my lord,"> he sent back.

<"I forgot to tell him we had four mounts,"> I warned Arden.

<"I'll handle it, my lord,"> he assured me.

"It will take me an hour or so, my lord," the jeweler said, looking up at me.

"The innkeeper won't let us in until we have the collars, is it okay to wait here?" I asked, looking around the small retail space.

"Could we rent your bedroom?" Eryn asked the woman.

The jeweler and I both gaped at the naughty smiling elf. I was growing more and more certain that she was part nymph.

"You know what?" the woman said, grinning broadly, and shaking her head. "I need to change the sheets anyway."

The elf squealed, ran around the counter, dragging Tala with her, and the two of them peppered the woman's cheeks with kisses as she cackled and fought them off.

"Ah! Young love!" she giggled, hugging the girls to her small frame. "Go fuck your slave master while I assemble these vile collars for the vicious ogre," she told them. "Try to keep it down. I need to focus. End of the hall. Mind your head, my lord."

~~~

Tala arrived first to the room. She pulled off the bedcovers, folded them up, and laid them on a chest by the window. The orc was definitely more than just an orc. I still loved her feralness but her non-orc tendencies made me love her as well. She stripped off her clothes and lay on her side on the wide mattress to watch the princess and me. I looked over at her sexy form.

"Don't mind me, my lord," she cooed. "I'll just finger myself and watch until it's my turn." She looked at the elf and said, "I can wait in the other room, if you'd prefer."

"No, sweet girl," the princess told her as she undressed. "I want you right here. When I've taken his seed and he's claimed me, we'll trade places." She looked at me and said, "I assume you can handle that?"

I smiled and nodded.

"Good," she said, jumping up to claim a kiss before climbing onto the bed.

I finished getting undressed and stood next to the bed, gazing at the two beautiful bodies that were laid out in front of me.

"Knock that shit off and get that cock inside of me, ogre," the elf growled.

"Suck her nipples," I ordered the orc, as I climbed between the elf's knees, gripped the globes of her perfect ass, and ravaged her goodies with my lips, tongue, and teeth.

The elf writhed as the orc and I tortured her with our mouths. Her breaths were coming in gasps.

"Hold her still," I ordered as I sucked her mound while I circled her clit with my tongue until she came.

As soon as I realized she was squirting, I moved my mouth to capture her essence and finished abusing her clit with my fingertips.

I let the elf catch her breath, tongued her navel as I climbed her naked body, and sent the orc back to her place with a kiss of thanks.

"Top or bottom?" I asked Eryngium, as I gazed into her eyes.

"I want you to claim me, my lord," she said.

"I would love nothing better, my princess," I told her.

She reached between us, found my penis, rubbed the head up and down her slit a couple times, and then settled it into the doorway to her treasure room. She arched her back, pushing her hips towards me, and I pushed forward. There was a moment of glorious tension - where our sexes wrestled to see who would conquer - and then she opened herself to me with a soft moan that sent spirals of flame through my blood. I slid into her, slowly, feeling every fibrous muscle hug and welcome my intruding flesh-pole.

Her eyes were full of stars and I could see the lightning bolts in my eyes reflected in the sparkling blue of her huge orbs.

"I have loved you since the moment I saw you," I told her, as the head of my prick settled against the front of her womb.

"I knew I had to have you," she said, "to have you claim me - and own me, as soon as I heard the timbre of your voice. You excite me. You give my life new meaning. I love your fierce possessiveness. I love your gentle acceptance. I will do whatever I have to, to claim a place by your side."

"You may be at my side," I assured her, "or between my wings - but the place that you claim is the center of my heart."

"You have claimed my heart as well, my lord," she cooed, tucking her face against my throat, "now claim my body. Fill me with your scent so that every other person in this world will know that they have no claim on me."

I couldn't take it anymore. My blood was boiling. I had meant to take things slowly. I'd been inside of her for a while - and there was no worry that I would harm her - but I had meant to make love to her.

I saw waves of heat escape from between my lips as I roared and began to fuck my little elven princess.

Her fingernails dug into my biceps as she screamed as I fucked her furiously - even while she came around my pounding prick. She came again when I poured my seed into her and then she passed out.

It was a whirlwind of physical and emotional force, and it was over almost before I knew what I was doing. I would have to take it slowly the next time.

I rolled onto my back and let the elf sleep. I caught my breath and looked over at the orc - who leaned over to kiss me.

"I want it exactly like that," she informed me. "You don't need to tell me all of that mooshy shit - just fuck me like you did her."

"No mooshy shit, my little orc succubus?" I asked.

"I don't need a lover," she told me, "I need a master. I need you to claim me, my lord. I will serve you - and her - all of my days."

"You delight me, Tala," I told her. "I am ever so grateful that you decided we should have a chat while you were shitting on my mountain."

She chortled and darted forward to claim another kiss.

Eryn's hand reached out and caressed Tala's cheek.

"Are you ready, sweet girl?" the princess asked.

"If you're finished, my princess," she replied.

"I fear I'll need you to carry me to the inn, my love," Eryn told her, still brushing her thumb across the green girl's lips and cheek.

"I will gladly carry you, my lady," she told her. "I will serve my lord and lady all of my days until I pass into the unknown."

"Help me move," the elf told her.

Tala raised herself up on her knees and shifted Eryn to where she'd been a moment before. Then she looked at my flaccid phallus.

I grinned at her and asked, "You have any ideas for getting that back into its fighting-form?"

"One or two," she said as she began to lick her lips.

"Give me something to nibble on, orc," I demanded.

Her eyes widened and she turned to straddle my face.

I could feel my penis coming to attention as I gazed at the pink treasure buried between her green labia. She gasped as I dove in to devour her tasty treats. It was a moment or two before she began to reciprocate, but I wasn't worried. I was having a grand time of making her squeak and squeal. I gripped the globes of her ass in my fists and moved her body to where I wanted it. She complained and cooed in the same breath.

I ignored what she was doing to me and worked her into a frenzy. As soon as she came, I flipped her onto her back, spun her around to lie next to the drowsy elf, and began sliding my aching cock inside of her.

"Lord and master!" Tala crowed. "Claim me!"

I slid into her slowly, enjoying her muscled vagina's grip, until we were fully joined.

"My sweet little orc," I told her.

"Master, please," she complained.

"I love how you love our princess," I whispered to her, glancing at Eryn before looking back into Tala's eyes.

Tala's lower chin trembled with emotion.

"Will you love me, my little succubus? My little sex demon? Will you let me claim a part of your heart as you have claimed a part of mine?"

"You already have, my lord," she cried, tears streaming from her eyes. "I would follow you into certain death. Never has anyone cared for me the way that you and the princess do. All of my heart belongs equally to the both of you - for as long as I take air into my lungs."

"Was that so hard?" I asked her, peppering her lips with kisses, tonguing her protruding tusks.

"I love you, my lord," she said. She looked at Eryn and added, "my lady."

"Are you ready for me to claim you, little orc?" I asked.

"Yes, my lord," she purred.

"Well, aren't you cute?" I told her, slowly sliding my cock out of her and back in again, bumping her womb once more.

"What's that shit?!" she growled. "Fuck me like you did her," she ordered.

"Make me," I growled back.

I slid out, slowly, and back in again.

Tala screamed in rage and then opened her mouth, lunged at my neck, and bit down. I could feel her tusks, piercing the skin of my muscled throat.

"About fucking time," I growled.

She held on as I fucked her furiously. Her fingernails dug into my biceps as the elf's had. Her teeth and tusks dug into my neck. The lightning bolts in my eyes turned red and I fucked my little orc like a thunderstorm fucks the plains - with relentless, matchless power.

She came and I continued to fuck her. The second time her channel began clenching around me, I was at my end. We came together that time. I roared with my release, and she finally released my throat to roar with me.

I didn't even refill the air in my lungs before I set my lips upon hers and poured my love and lust into her body through her mouth. I finally relented when she passed out.

I rolled her on top of me and the elf scooted over to snuggle against me. I wrapped my arm around her small form and held her close.

As Tala slept, I felt a spark of magic awake inside of her. Maybe it had been there all along - or maybe my magic had created it. It didn't really matter. I was looking forward to seeing what she'd be able to do. She didn't seem to be much of a warrior so I just hoped it was something she could use to protect herself and the princess.

"Will you stop worrying so much?" Eryn whispered, watching my face.

"Sorry. I'm old," I told her. "I worry about how I'll keep you two safe."

"We'll strip naked, snuggle into the plates on your back, and ride into battle with you, my love," she purred.

"You are my rider," I confirmed.

"Riders," she replied.

"I guess," I said, puzzling through it.

Mom had never suggested that I could have two. She'd never said I couldn't - she'd just never talked about any dragon who had done it before.

The princess pressed her lips to the corner of my mouth and reminded me that I wasn't supposed to be worrying.

"I'm not worrying," I assured her. "Just trying to remember if mom ever said anything about a dragon having two riders."

The princess nodded and laid her head on my chest. She caressed Tala's cheek and then leaned forward to kiss her forehead.

"She is beautiful, my lord," she said.

"She is," I agreed.

The jeweler cleared her throat and called, "My lord?"

"We'll be out in a moment," I called to her.

"Take your time, my lord. I just wanted to let you know that the pieces are ready for your inspection."

Eryn squealed and jumped up - which woke Tala.

"I'm sure they're perfect," I told the jeweler. "We'll be there in a minute."

"What did I miss?" Tala mumbled.

The elf kissed her lips and whispered, "Our collars are ready. Let's go see them!"

The orc looked up at me.

I smiled and said, "Hello, Beautiful One."

"My lord," she cooed. "That was six."

"There's still time for another, I think," I told her, smirking.

"Please, no, my lord," she moaned. "My pussy is so sore!"

Eryn couldn't wait any longer. She didn't even let me steal a kiss from Tala before she pulled her off of me and hurried to get her dressed.

The elf spied my wilted rod and a wicked gleam twinkled in her eye. She claimed her treat and eye-balled her friend as she sucked the girl's slickness from my cock.

She took the orc in her arms and said, "You taste divine, Beautiful One."

Eryn kissed Tala hard and then the two of them hurriedly dressed - and then chastised me for lying there, watching them, instead of getting myself ready.

Once we were all clothed, we moved down the hall. I led the girls by their hands since they insisted on covering their eyes to hold off the surprise. I laughed at their goofiness. The jeweler joined me when she saw what the two of them were doing.

"Alright, then," I told them. "On three ... One, two, three!"

They uncovered their eyes and squealed - in stereo - as the jeweler dried tears from her eyes at their precociousness.

I could barely keep from squealing myself. Quite honestly, I had expected solid silver collars with the stones set in simple settings along the front.

The jeweler had crafted two pea-sized bands - about three inches apart - that were filled with fine silver filigree vines, flowers, and fruits. Apart from the diamond - which was enhanced by the setting she'd given it - the other gems had become the bulbs, blooms, and berries that the scrollwork detailed.

I had no clue how she had created two pieces that were so stunning and so detailed in such a small amount of time.

One of the bars of silver still sat upon the counter. She had created both of the pieces with just the one. I knew I had given her more than enough to work with, but the level of craftsmanship I was seeing was at the skill-level of a true master.

I stepped over and gave the woman a hug - which she returned. She slipped out of my arms to show the girls how the collars came apart, slipped around their necks, and then locked together. The design was ingenious, and it would prevent the girls' necks from being pinched by the metal. Once the collars were together, they looked seamless.

I turned to the jeweler and brought out two gold coins, holding them out to her.

"I couldn't, my lord," she complained. "It was just my time - and the girls are gorgeous."

"I insist," I told her. "I have no clue how you created those - but I'm quite certain that I'm underpaying you. Keep the extra bar of silver as well."

"Bed," Eryn reminded me as she and Tala marveled at how the pieces looked on their throats.

I added a third gold to pay for the rent of the room.

"Oh, positively not, my lord!" the woman declared.

I laid the coins on the counter by the silver ingot, took the woman's face in my palms, and kissed both of her cheeks.

"Please come visit me again," she said.

"Your work is masterful," I told her. "I'm sure these two little vixens will come up with something that you can help us with."

The girls came over and peppered the woman's cheeks with kisses as well. I went to the door and waited for them to finish their good-byes.

It was dusk by the time we ventured out, into the street. We made our way back to the inn. Since I'd already fucked both of the girls, I was really kind of looking forward to cuddling and sleeping.

Whether due to the time of day - or rumors of the exploding mug - the common room of the inn was standing room only by the time we arrived. Captain Arden had a table large enough for all of us so - after confirming that the collars were acceptable to the innkeeper - the girls headed that way.

A thug leaning against the far wall of the room watched the girls as they joined the guards. He suddenly realized that I was still standing by the door, not moving, and set his eyes on me.

"Any unfinished business we need to settle?" I asked him.

He shrugged, looking away finally.

Every eye in the place flipped back and forth between us.

"If you'd care to try me," I told him. "Draw a dagger and send it my way. I promise not to counter-attack."

He raised his eyebrows at me. I could tell that he wasn't the only person in the place trying to figure out how I was going to show him up without counterattacking.

He drew a throwing knife and balanced it on its point - on the tip of his forefinger. He raised his eyebrows at me. I shrugged.

He flicked his finger, the weapon flipped over, the handle fell into his grip, and he threw the knife at me.

I met his eyes, snapped my fingers, and his body and mine traded places.

His eyes widened as he looked from where I was leaning against the wall (where he had just been standing) and he saw the blade that he'd thrown flying towards his face.

It was quick - so I'm not sure how many others in the place noticed - especially since a few of them were a couple sheets to the wind - but I waited until I knew HE knew.

I snapped my fingers again and we traded places once more.

Most likely, the majority of the people in the common room had simply seen my form flicker to the other man's - before flickering back again.

I held up my palm and - just before the point of the knife touched my hand - I stopped it in midair. I took the thing by the handle, nodded to the man, and laid the weapon on the innkeeper's counter for the thug to retrieve at his leisure. I sure as hell wasn't carrying it back over to him - or standing there while he came to get it.