New Rider 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eryn told me that she was going with Emily to help with our dinner. As soon as the two of them left, I transformed and slipped into a sunbeam to get dressed again. I went back to working on the wall. When they hollered several minutes later, I arrived at the treehouse to find that Tala had made a table and benches for us to sit at to eat. The girls told Emily to plan on eating with us the next night. She stuck around until we had finished eating and then took the tray and the dirty dishes back to her mother - or whoever was cooking our meals.

Even if we didn't get paid - which I was growing more and more certain of - at least we were eating food we didn't have to find or prepare. As I headed off to work on more wall sections, Eryn whispered to Tala that we needed an outhouse. I hollered back to tell them to make sure it was big enough for me. I hadn't needed one yet but - now that they mentioned it - I was going to before much longer.

By full dark, I had six more sections of the wall built. Tala showed up about halfway through and caught up with me on the interior defenses for the wall sections that I had already constructed. At this point, we probably had the wall halfway built - with the center-most section done. We were expanding the north and the south in equal measures - one before dinner - and the other after. I tried out the new outhouse and then climbed the ladder to join my wives in the new treehouse.

When I stepped into the sleeping quarters, Eryn brought out a wide mattress that looked pretty soft and brand new.

"What's this?" I asked.

She laughed and said, "I told the mayor's wife that - if we had to build our own housing - the least they could do would be to provide us with a mattress."

I dropped down onto it and found it to be as comfortable as it looked.

"We're keeping this when we leave, right?" I asked her.

"You bet your ass!" she said, laughing.

Tala dropped onto the mattress next to me and I wrapped her in a hug and gnawed on her tusks. She giggled and fought to give me kisses. Eryn joined the fracas and soon we were out of breath - but still clothed.

"Why are we not naked yet?" I asked the girls.

We each rolled off of the cozy mattress and got undressed. I cast a quick enchantment on the thing to make it self-repairing and self-cleaning and then we got busy tearing it up and covering it in sweat and other bodily fluids.

As I heard the moaning coming from my mouth as I emptied my balls into Tala, I prayed to the gods that the kids were in bed and not hearing our lecherous activities. I kissed Tala hard and switched to the next willing twat. Eryn gripped my biceps hard and begged me to punish her pussy. When she gasped and her body bucked beneath me a few minutes later, I filled her full of dragon-cream as well. Tala pulled a blanket over us, and I was soon fast asleep.

~~~

It felt like I'd only slept an hour when my wards told me that we had company. I roused the girls and told them to get dressed in their armor. I leapt, naked, to the ground and began to transform.

<"Stay here until I come for you,"> I told them. <"It may only be a scouting party.">

The orcs were headed north - away from the river - as Tala had suggested. By the time they emerged from the treeline, I was standing in their path, waiting.

As soon as they saw me, they tried to escape.

<"There's only a dozen of them here,"> I told the girls. <"Keep an eye out on the south. I'm going to remove these.">

Lightning arced through the orcs as they tried to escape me. One or two were far enough ahead that they slipped past my barrage. I took to the air and followed them. They led me halfway back to their camp. In the clearing where they stopped, there were another couple dozen warriors waiting.

I sailed in, just above the treetops, and dropped into the middle of their assembly. I let the lightning bolts fly. I sent blast after blast into the group, circling my body like the hands on a clock - whatever that is - until I'd sent bolts of lightning in every direction. One or two were still alive. I bit their heads off. They taste like shit but I was making a point.

<"You okay?"> Eryn sent.

I projected a picture of what I was seeing back to them.

<"Gross,"> Eryn said.

<"No big brains,"> Tala commented.

I took to the air, flew back to the treehouse, transformed, and rejoined my wives. They convinced me to pull on a pair of shorts in case Emily climbed the treehouse ladder without calling out a warning first. I asked why they were allowed to sleep naked when I wasn't, and they giggled and gave me kisses until I fell back asleep.

~~~

Thankfully, Emily DID holler before she climbed up - but barely. The girls told her that she needed to give us more warning before she just showed up cuz she might interrupt "mommy and daddy time". Her eyes widened and she nodded. She avoided looking at me as I slipped past her and headed down to get to work.

As Tala and I worked, a few men showed up to look over the orc bodies. When Emily brought breakfast, a couple men came over and asked how many more of them had been killed. I quickly finished eating and took them for a jog out to where I'd killed the others. It took a bit to get there on foot and I had to stop and wait for them to catch up several times. They looked over the bodies and then we headed back to town.

As soon as they felt like they were safe again, they disappeared - so I went back to working on the wall. An hour later, Eryn came to get me. Emily was with her, but she still really wasn't looking at me. I couldn't decide if she was scared or crushing on me. I left it alone. After giving me a quick kiss, my elven wife informed me that I needed to come hear what the mayor's woman had to say.

The willow-branch wielder was weaponless. She was overseeing the placement of a wagon near our treehouse. Once she had it where she and Tala wanted, she sent the horse off with the man who had been driving the cart.

"Your wives," the woman said, "informed me that you have - from the beginning - had doubts about our ability to pay you for your services. As much as I'm embarrassed about that, it fortifies my belief that you have considered this to be an act of charity from the outset. It also reinforces my empathy for your subdued reaction to my husband's idiocy - but enough of that. I want to try to do right by you and your wives. We don't have a lot of coin in this town but that doesn't mean that we are without resources. The men who counted the bodies this morning have spread the word of what you did. Whether you realize it or not, everyone has watched you and your wives work tirelessly, day after day. I have passed the word that people should give from their hearts and show you their appreciation. This wagon is from the mayor and me. The townspeople will fill it with their gifts. Hopefully you have some way to get it home."

I was speechless. I opened my arms to her, offering her a hug. She accepted.

Once I had given her a squeeze, I said, "I never wanted your money and I'm sorry about my angry response to your husband. I am absolutely floored by this. I will willingly accept demonstrations of thankfulness but please tell the people not to go crazy. We're not here to impoverish anyone."

The mayor's wife offered me another hug - which I returned. She turned and reached to the ground, behind her, and came up with a crockery jar with a lid. She offered it to me. I opened it and was overwhelmed by the aroma of finely ground coffee beans. I am embarrassed to admit that I squealed like a little girl. Her face turned from momentary fear to excessive mirth in the next few seconds. I set the jar down, pulled her into another hug, and twirled her around in my arms. We chatted a little longer and then she slipped away.

The next time I returned from working on the fence, the wagon was already half-filled with poultry, fruits, vegetables, tools, skins, and lots of other things. I would have to decide what we would keep and what we would be trading when we got back to Mire's Edge.

I didn't really want the poultry at the cave, but I might talk to Laen to see if he would be willing to host a chicken yard. Roasted fowl was one of my favorites - and eggs were always good to have around.

Emily joined us for dinner. She was finally thawing at being in my presence again. She helped me move the chickens to the ground. Tala made a small pen so that the birds could forage but would still be contained. Emily had a handful of ground maize in her pocket and she threw some for the small flock - before picking up a small chick and handfeeding it some of the feed.

The girls had brewed a pot of coffee and we sat and sipped the renewing tonic as we watched the young girl wrestle with the small bird. I nearly spit a mouthful out when the chick slipped out of her grasp and she ended up chasing it around, under, and over everything in the vicinity.

I gave my wives kisses and left the three girls to visit until they decided it was time for their sleepover. Freed from my nightly duties as husband to two libidinous wives, I planned to see how much more of the wall I could finish before morning.

~~~

By the time daylight broke, I had the wall completed on the southeast edge of town. I left a small gap between the wall and the river, but I was confident that Tala was right about the orcs preferring to avoid being trapped between the wall and the river.

Just to be safe, I created a stone platform to act as a gate-tower. I made steps up to the platform. The town could post archers there if the orcs tried to come that way.

I dove into the river to rinse off the dirt, sweat, and rock dust. As I walked back to the treehouse, I used wind magic to dry my clothes. I restarted the fire, put water and coffee in the pot, and set it to the side of the fire to warm. I sat at the table and ran my hands over my face.

I woke up to the girls - my wives and Emily - laughing at me. I had fallen asleep at the table. Tala pressed a mug of hot coffee into my hands. Emily blushed as the girls gave me good morning hugs and kisses. Eryn's eyes moved towards my groin and she shifted her weight - which suggested she was going to reach that way. Tala noticed, and cleared her throat loudly, reminding the elf that we still had a visitor with us.

I was already falling asleep again as we chatted. Eryn took me by the hand and helped me up the ladder. She told Tala and Emily she'd be back down for breakfast in a bit.

She stripped off my clothes - and then hers. She lay beside me and kissed my neck as she ran her fingertips over my stomach. I don't know when she covered me up, but I had a warm blanket over me when I woke up - around lunch time.

I got dressed and climbed down the ladder. The girls giggled at me and brought me some quickly-warmed coffee. I didn't care that it was hours old, it was exactly what I needed. As we ate, Tala told me that she had all of the bramble-barrier done along the south. The girls agreed that the little watch-tower was a good idea. We planned to build another one on the north end - whenever we got that finished. Based on how things had gone so far, it would probably be four or five more days.

In the afternoon, we went to the west side of town and worked to replant the few trees that I had torn up from the east. I had just been focusing on the wall, but Tala had warned me that we were probably approaching the point of no return if we hoped to get the trees to transplant successfully.

By the time we finished, she was exhausted. I carried her back to our little dining area, grabbed a quick few bites, and then left Emily and Eryn to feed the tired orc. I was planning to get a couple hours' worth of wall built before I returned to the treehouse. I hoped to get a regular night's sleep that night.

Three hours later, I rinsed the dust off, used the outhouse, and climbed the ladder. I slipped out of my clothes and slid in between my two sleeping beauties. The larger one was snoring. I sucked on her tusks, but she didn't wake up. The elf cuddled close, sucked on my neck and slowly stroked my cock until it was ready for her. I laid my head back in my hands and watched her cute little body move in the moonlight as she used her tight little treasure-box to convince my balls to give her what she wanted. Once she had what she sought, we kissed and cuddled, and I closed my eyes.

~~~

A week later, my wives and I stood in the middle of the road in the small town that we'd lived in for the last three weeks. The mayor was present - and fully dressed - although his wife didn't allow him to speak. She gave a rousing speech, thanking my wives and me for everything we had done.

I tried to return the coins that we'd found in the wagon but none of the people would admit that they'd been the ones to place them there. I put my arm around the woman, thanked the villagers for their generosity, and then Tala and Eryn climbed onto the wagon seat, and I threw the yoke onto my shoulder and began pulling our wagonload of loot out of the town.

The kids ran along beside me until we got to the bridge and then they waved and hollered their good-byes and the three of us headed home.

It took a day to get to the next town. The girls and I stored what we wanted to keep, and I sold off everything I could. I dragged the wagon another day to the next town, and we sold the rest - as well as the wagon. After that, we flew home to check on Sunley and the boys.

Sunley was happy to see us. His stores of dried meat were gone. From the loot we'd taken from the small town, I replenished his stocks. He was more excited about the sweet-roll that Emily's mom had made, though, the glutton.

The girls and I dropped off a few things at the cave and then we took Sunley to see the boys. We gifted them a few things that we'd collected over the last couple weeks. I had sold off the chickens, but Laen agreed to build a coop and yard and start raising some birds for meat and eggs.

After getting Sunley his mug of mead, I bought a few small casks from Bree, stored them away, and we told the boys "good-bye". I warned them that we'd be gone for a few days again. When Tala asked where we were going this time, I gave the girls hints until they figured it out. We took our mead-loving pet and headed back to the cave.

When we arrived, we got him settled into his space and then we went into the house. Tala had been adamant that she needed a hot shower after roughing it for so long. I got the orc to compromise on a water temperature that Eryn and I could endure, and we joined her.

For the first several minutes, the three of us just soaked - and kissed - and tongue-wrestled. Soon, our hands moved from faces and necks to chests, breasts, nipples, and ribs. Several minutes later, our fingers were all gripping, grabbing, stroking, and squeezing each other's sexes and asses.

Once we were warmed up, we scrubbed each other. Once we were clean, we used our mouths to bring each other to orgasm. It was nice not to have to worry about anybody hearing us.

I crouched between Tala's powerful thighs and licked and sucked her pussy and clit until she was unable to stand. Meanwhile, Eryn somehow slid underneath me and managed to get a little more of my cock into her mouth than she had the last time.

As I ate Tala out, Eryn sucked and stroked my cock and massaged my balls. Tala's knees gave out at about the same time that the elf coaxed my balls into dumping their load and it was all I could do to keep the two of us from falling onto the little minx as our bodies shook in climax.

I ended up on my back on the floor of the shower. Eryn quickly shoved her cunt onto my mouth and demanded that I give her an orgasm that took her breath away as well. I looked up across her small frame and enjoyed the expression on her face as my mouth mauled her sex.

I had just grabbed two fistfuls of elf-titty when I felt the orc's mouth sucking on my cock. As soon as it was standing tall again, she sucked me all the way down her throat and tongued my balls. She swallowed twice and then her mouth disappeared, and the steamy shower spray splashed over my cock and balls. That lasted long enough for the greedy green goddess to get her cunt positioned over my rod - and then my penis was in orc heaven again.

Eryn squeaked as Tala claimed her breasts and nipples and started sucking on her neck. I worked harder on her cunt and started strumming her clit. Soon the little elf was cumming hard and screaming for us to let her go.

As soon as she got free, she stepped behind Tala and gave her the torture that she'd just been given. She squeezed and pinched Tala's tits as she sucked and nibbled her neck. I stroked the orc's clit and fucked my cock up into her cunt. When her channel clenched down on me and her orgasm overwhelmed her, I gave her a few more quick thrusts and planted my seed deep inside of her.

The water chilled and Eryn rushed to turn it off. Tala began shivering and the elf and I turned her into a flesh-sandwich and rubbed our hands over her to warm her up as she finished recovering from her climax.

I sucked her tusks and then her lips and tongue - before accepting kisses from both of them - as Eryn leaned over Tala's shoulders to join in the fun. We dried off, tumbled into bed and fell asleep.

~~~ Alcohol Delivery ~~~

Before breakfast, they demanded that I pin them to the mattress and reclaim their pussies. Eryn faced me as I rode her; Tala stuck her face in a pillow and raised her hips for me to take her like an animal. I spanked her ass-cheeks until they were rosy and then I fucked the shit out of her - and then dumped my shit inside of her. As Eryn watched us, she slipped a finger into her cunt and dug out a pre-breakfast snack - sucking her finger clean and swallowing it down. I leaned over and kissed her hard.

I carried the two of them to the shower and we scrubbed each other clean and kissed some more. We grabbed a quick breakfast and then got ready to travel. I told the girls to wear their leathers. We gave Sunley head-scratches and then took to the air.

A little before midday, we dropped in on Mabel. She was excited to try the mead and threw a quick lunch together for us to share with her. An hour later, we dropped a cask off to the jeweler and gave her hugs. From there we headed north.

For the next hour or so, we floated along on the thermals that were rising from the lava lake below us. We saw the mountain before we cleared the lake. Ruby's cave was on the north side. We landed outside of the entrance and waited for her to notice us.

I was a little surprised when she came out as a human, but the girls hopped down quickly and went to hug her. I transformed and stepped up to embrace her as well. She eye-fucked my cock as I walked up to her and offered me a lusty smile - and a steamy kiss.

Her kiss was heated, and I gave her back every bit that she offered me. She moaned into my mouth.

"Hey, sexy mama," I told her, when she let me use my lips for something other than foreplay.

"Hi, handsome," she purred.

"Boy or girl?" Tala demanded.

Ruby and Eryn laughed.

I focused my mind on the baby growing inside of her. I stepped back and looked at Ruby. She nodded.

"Both," I told the orc.

"What the fuck does that ... twins?!?!" she screamed.

Ruby smiled broadly at her and offered her a hug. Tala squealed with delight and squeezed the hell out of Ruby. I wrapped an arm around Eryn, and we joined the other two.

"What do you think, papa?" Ruby asked me, as we held each other.

"I guess I'm fated to do everything in doubles," I told her, snickering.

She laughed and kissed me again. Eryn and Tala joined their lips with Ruby's and the three of them made me feel very special and humbled with their adoration.