New Roomie Pt. 07

Story Info
Michelle gets drilled good.
2.5k words
4.57
29k
16

Part 7 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a multi-part story of how my girlfriend's friend (Rachel) turns out to be an anal slut and our numerous adventures together as she becomes our roomie for six weeks.

This story contains blowjobs, butt plugs, anal play, ass fucking and cheating.

You can go from here or read the series where Rachel and I have all sorts of dirty things going on.

If you're under 18, please close this site and leave.

Note: English is not my first language so please excuse any mistakes and let me know if you've enjoyed it and whether I should continue.

-----------------

I was sitting on the living room couch, making out with Michelle, who's lips were still a bit cum covered from her blowjob earlier, where she and Rachel did share my load equally and made out with each other, their lips and mouths covered with my cum.

Then, after a few moments where we sat on the couch quietly, Michelle started to kiss me deeply indicating that the evening was not finished yet and that she also needed to get herself off.

Michelle broke the kiss with me, reaching for her wine glass on the lounge table.

While doing so, she lifted her ass which was covered by a black stretch pencil skirt, her light blue shirt tucked into it.

She looked like the hot secretary from the office which made me super horny.

I placed my hand where her ass was before on the sofa.

Once she got her wine glass, which had lip prints of cum on it and sat back on the couch, she placed her ass directly on my hand.

Surprised by my hand being now under her butt, she looked at me sheepishly and took another sip from the glass.

I, on the other hand, started to reach for her crotch area where I quickly discovered her butt plug under her panties.

"You're a little butt slut too aren't you, Michelle?" I teased, acting as if I didn't know already.

She shyly nodded, looking deep into my eyes.

I played about with it a few times, pressing it deeper into Michelle's ass before I leaned over to her, gave her a deep kiss again and my free hand caressing her nipples harshly through her shirt.

She inhaled deeply, closing her eyes lushly, enjoying the slight torture.

Once my lips left hers, I whispered in her ear:

"Michelle, I want to lick your ass".

She suddenly looked away embarrassed.

"Don't you like that?" I asked as if I didn't know she did.

"Eh, yes, I do, but," she stuttered.

"But what?" I asked.

She tried to avoid my eyes and looked over to where Rachel was sitting, Rachel's hand in her pants, pulling her plug in and out of her ass.

"Ehm, yeah, let's start by Michelle making your cock hard again and I'll prepare her for you," Rachel filled in for Michelle.

I knew what was going on but just enjoyed the girls being embarrassed and trying to hide what they did before my arrival.

Michelle looked at Rachel reciprocating and switched sides ending up with her face in my crotch sticking her butt out to Rachel.

She freed my cock out of my pants again and with one slow motion, my cock was buried deep in her mouth.

Meanwhile, Rachel pulled up Michelle's skirt and pulled down her white thong to her knees.

She then pulled on Michelle's butt plug which made her pant because of its size until it popped out of Michelle's ass.

First, licking the plug (and cum) clean, she then proceeded to lick Michelle's ass like the good slut she was.

I knew that she actually was licking out my cum from Michelle's ass which she previously pressed in out of her little cum bottle.

I saw a few drops of my cum on Rachel's lips, looked deep in her eyes but she didn't indicate anything.

She still thought I didn't know about the cum party the girls had before I came home.

Once Rachel approved of Michelle's now cum clean ass, she retracted herself from Michelle's ass, turned around 180 degrees and pulled down her jeans and panties.

Michelle momentarily knew that the time was right and turned herself as well.

Wow, I thought when I saw that beautiful girl exposing her bare ass to me, her sexy skirt pulled up to her hips.

I lay down on the sofa and under Michelle, my feet touching Rachels' thighs.

Michelle's knees were now beside my hips, her ass only inches away from my face.

I saw Michelle putting her hands on Rachel's ass and spreading her cheeks widely, exposing her plugged ass.

Then, she reached for it and pulled it out very quickly.

Rachel groaned in astonishment and Michelle giggled while putting the plug in her mouth.

She then turned a bit to me and put Rachel's plug in my mouth before turning back and giving Rachel a long lick directly over her asshole, making Rachel started to moan a little.

That's when I put the plug out of my mouth and placed my tongue directly on Michelle's most intimate hole.

She let out a deep grunt pressing her ass more on my face.

Wow, what a view. This little nasty slut secretary with her pencil skirt, tight shirt and beautiful hair, was pressing her ass on my face while licking her friend's ass.

Once the three of us found a rhythm, It was an ass lick fest par excellence.

Me furiously licking and tongue-fucking Michelle's ass, Michelle moaning loudly, while licking Rachel's ass.

I was so lucky to have my camera set up as this whole scene was being recorded.

Michelle seemed to be getting close very quickly as she started to bounce her ass on my face, making me lick her tight puckered hole even deeper.

Both girls now in sexual trance were bouncing their asses getting close until both of them exploded from their orgasm, my tongue being squeezed by Michelle's anus muscles.

Both were now lying on the sofa recovering from their orgasms.

And I was thirsty, really thirsty.

I got up and went into the kitchen to get a beer.

When I looked through the kitchen window I saw my neighbor, standing in her kitchen.

She was looking straight into my eyes and then turned around, sticking her butt out to me.

Then, quickly she whipped down her black yoga pants and black thong and looking back at me, put her finger inside her mouth.

She then spread her ass cheeks and put a finger inside her ass and started to fuck herself with it.

Finally, she pulled her finger out of her ass again, pulling up her panties and yoga leggins and appreciatively licking her finger, looking at me in a very horny way.

Whuff, I thought, I need to get to know this girl and find out what her deal was.

I took a big gulp of the beer, still looking at my neighbor.

She gave me a knowing look and smiled cheekily.

It appeared she kind of knew the beer deal too.

Soon I had to do something about my neighbor's situation, I thought.

Once back by the couch, I told Michelle to get on her knees on the couch as Rachel did when I first fucked her ass.

Rachel, being a good slut friend stood up, went around the sofa and positioned herself in front of Michelle, pressing her ass on her face and spreading her cheeks with her hands, directly looking into my neighbor's direction.

Michelle immediately started to lick Rachel's ass and Rachel had troubles to keep her legs steady by the sensual invader.

I took my cock out again, positioned myself behind Michelle which was arching her back in her pencil skirt, sticking her butt out in anticipation.

Then, I pointed my dick directly onto Michelle's sweet asshole and pressed gently.

Michelle immediately reacted with a sharp breath, but then relaxed and started to push back on my cock.

I was in heaven.

This beautiful little secretary impaling her ass on my cock licking her friend's asshole. It felt and looked just amazing!

Michelle's ass was so tight, swallowing my cock eagerly.

I held still for a moment to examine the insanely slutty view.

My friend Rachel pressing her anus on Michelle's ass, her licking it furiously while my cock was buried deep inside Michelle's ass.

Slowly but steadily I started to fuck Michelle.

I acted as if I thought she needed to get it started slowly, but secretly I knew she was used to big (plastic) dick's in her ass.

She, on the other hand, got crazy and started to fuck herself on my cock and her moans got louder and louder around Rachel's ass.

Then, getting closer to orgasm, she stopped licking Rachel's ass and just kept instructing me what to do:

"Yes, fuck it, fuck it harder, ohhhh yess, yess keep going, fuuuuuck!"

I started to hammer away in Michelle's ass and was close to coming myself.

Finally, Michelle had a hard orgasm and her tight hole kept massaging my dick so hard that I couldn't stop myself but spurting my load deep into her ass.

Rachel noticed that and came over to my side, getting Michelle's butt plug quickly in her hand and licking it wet.

Then, as I pulled my cock out of Michelle's ass, she quickly replaced my dick with Michelle's butt plug.

Michelle rested her body over the backrest of the couch and as I got around and in front of her she said:

"Thank you so much, I so much needed your cock in my ass!" and embarrassedly looked me in my eyes.

"Any time, you little anal slut!" I replied and she shyly looked away.

My cock, still freshly coming out of Michelle's ass, still hard, was now being taken care of by Rachel.

She was on the floor, sucking my dick deeply, licking off Michelle off my cock.

Oh, poor Rachel I thought. Nothing in her butt whatsoever.

I bent Rachel over the couch backrest too, now in front of Michelle's face and started to put my dick inside her ass.

Michelle enjoyed the view and started to kiss deeply with Rachel, finally saying:

"Are you getting your ass fucked too my little slut?"

Rachel, in extasy, replied:

"Yes, oh my god, I need cock in my ass so much!"

"I know, you're an anal whore, you know right?" Michelle replied.

"Yes, I am an anal whore, I know, but you're one too!" Rachel panted as I was fucking her butt hard.

"I am too, that's true!" Michelle grinned and then kissed Rachel deeply.

Rachel's ass embraced my cock tightly and I just went away and fucked it hard while the girls were making out.

"Uhhh, Rachel, I'm going to cum again" I shouted while pistoning her ass.

"Wait, don't cum!" Rachel said

She whispered something to Michelle who went over to Rachel's purse, took the cum bottle and opened it.

As I started to shoot my load again, both girls were on their knees in front of me, waiting for my spurt to cover their faces.

I unloaded what was left of my cum for the day on their faces.

Once finished, they started to collect the cum off each other's faces and putting it into the bottle.

"What's that for?" I asked.

"That's for the times we can't get fresh produce" Rachel sheepishly replied.

"Aha, I see" I replied, trying to look as if I knew nothing.

Then, both girls started to lick the remains of cum from their faces.

What sluts, I thought.

Finally, Michelle reached for Rachel's black butt plug, smeared it all over with my cum and pressed it back into Rachel's ass.

"You're a filthy slut Rachel!" she said.

"You are too you know, Michelle!" Rachel said while panting from the insertion of the plug.

I then looked over to my neighbor's apartment.

She was again all up on the window, harshly rubbing her crotch area.

That's when I decided I needed to have that girl's ass too!

After my two anal whores relaxed a bit we watched some tv.

Finally, it was too late for Michelle to get back home so she crashed with Rachel and we called it a night.

I went back to my bed in the guest room.

Opening my video app I saw what only can be described as whoredom.

Rachel was licking Michelle's ass again on the bed, pushing the suction dildo in and out of her ass, eating my cum from her ass.

I needed rest now, my dick wasn't able to process that kind of seduction anymore and went to sleep with the thoughts of fucking some of the finest asses I knew that evening!

When I woke up the next morning, the girls were already up in the kitchen, talking to each other.

I made my way to the bathroom and then went out into the kitchen.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," Rachel said.

"We were waiting for you, we ran out of Milk!" Rachel smirked, showing me the two cups of coffee.

Oh boy, these girls drain me, I thought, still being the luckiest bastard on earth.

They both went on their knees and eagerly started to suck my dick deeply, alternating between one licking my balls and the other one deepthroating my entire length.

Needless to say that it didn't take long for me to be at the station and once the girls noticed, Michelle enclosed my tip with her lips, gathering my spunk safely in her mouth.

Then, Rachel went to kiss Michelle and they both filled their coffee mugs with my spunk, equally shared.

"Thanks, honey!" Rachel said and Michelle too was looking thankfully in my eyes, a slightly embarrassed look to it.

"Hey today's Friday and I saw there's a neighborhood party in the garden tonight. We should go shouldn't we?" Rachel suggested.

I completely forgot about this but then realized, my slutty neighbor would probably show up too and I replied:

"Oh, right, I forgot about that but yeah, definitely, let's go there tonight! Michelle, will you be joining us too?" I asked in a horny way and she nodded yes in reply.

"Oh yes, I'll be there, and I will need some of that cock of yours in my butt again!" she replied with a hooked, sexy grin.

The girls stood up and went to Rachel's room, saying they had to be on their way soon.

Me, standing in the kitchen, opened the video app and not surprisingly saw the girls filling their nasty whore asses with my spunk from the bottle again, sealing it with plugs.

I looked up from my phone and saw my neighbor in the kitchen.

I quickly grabbed the large announcement card of the neighborhood party and waived it to my neighbor, asking her whether she'd join, through our windows.

She nodded smiling, turned around, quickly pulled down her jeans and exposed her naked ass to me, spreading her cheeks with her hands.

I saw her tight, beautiful little asshole and quickly, she put her index finger inside, working it in and out of her ass a few times and pulled up her pants, licking her finger and looking back at me with crazy fuck-me eyes and left.

I smiled to myself in anticipation, potentially getting to know another anal slut tonight, and also left for work.