New Rules Pt. 02

Story Info
Amii's de-flowering.
2.3k words
4.51
12.6k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shall we start with this?"

The tip of her switch lifts my chin. She's an angel fallen to earth. I look into her beautiful blue eyes. Her long curly black hair tumbles to her shoulders. When she hugged me the satin and chiffon of her robe felt so good. She's blessed with a full figure, mature, but not fat. Her voice, like a soft caress tickled my ear. "You'll soon be screaming for me, my sweet little faggot." I'm shaking in anticipation of her new switch's cruel kiss. My arms are stretched out and tied, like the wings of a bird in those old photos when they still shot hawks and eagles. Odd thing to come to mind.

She drifts around behind me. Her switch taps the inside of my legs. "Spread them a bit...A bit more...Good girl."

I yelp as she swats my dangling balls with her weapon.

The ribbons on the end of her switch tickle as they stroke up and down my back and side. My cock strains so deliciously at the chrome bars of it's cage. I know it's dribbling. Then there it is!

Whoosh. Snap!

"Aah! One." The fiery loving burn on my tush.

Whoosh. Snap!

"Aaaah! Two."

It's even more satisfying than I dreamed. So different, so more intense than the belt.

Whoosh. Snap!

"Scream! Three." My shoulder blades are on fire. A new place for loving discipline.

Whoosh. Snap!

"Shreek, cry, ffoo...oo r." The back of my calves are on fire.

She strokes my hair from my left ear. Her soft full lips kiss my cheek. Her soft voice drifts to my ear. " There. Has my sissy learned her lesson?"

"Yes Mistress." I whimper.

Her long red fingernails scratch along the painful marks she's given me. "Stay here love, We need a picture of your beautiful backside."

As if I could go anywhere.

Flash.

She untied me and folded me to her arms. She kissed me. On the lips!

"I've laid out some pretty things for you in my dressing room. Go fix your face, and put them on. This is going to be our special night."

I smoothed the white lace top stockings up my legs. So smooth. The soft liquid white frilly satin skirt, with it's layers of chiffon barely covered my tush. It's matching four inch wide band around my chest with the little arm bands and thin ribbon shoulder straps was so sexy. All white ruffles, satin and lace. The shiny white ballet boots, with their integral six inch silver chain to hobble me were so erotic. The final touch was my white lace veil with the headband of white silk flowers.

"There's my beautiful sissy bride. All ready for her wedding night."

Mistress has changed too. She's wearing a floor sweeping black chiffon robe over a black silk peignoir. Narrow black ribbons support it over her shoulders. it's hem is draped over the seven inch circumcised cock she'd pointed out earlier. Her toys were off her bed, and the spread tossed aside, revealing the red satin sheet set.

"Come. Don't be shy."

I teetered over on my exotic white ballet boots. Every hobbled step hurt so wonderfully.

She lifted the front of my veil. "You look so beautiful. Stand right there and look this way." Her camera was mounted in a tripod. "Turn just a bit more. Good." Flash.

"Stay right there but turn towards the bed. Good." She came to me and we kissed. Flash.

"OK. Now, be a good little bride and get down on your knees."

The pink cock pushed at my lips. "Right. Kiss it. Mm. Now lick it. Nice long licks. Good girl. All along. That's right. now swallow. Nice and deep." She stroked my veil aside. "Take your time. Good girl."

Slow, deeper, deeper. Gag, pull back. Try again. Deeper, deeper. Wonder what a real one is like? Probably doesn't taste rubbery. Deeper.

"Stop right there."

She goes and adjusts the camera, then comes back. She holds my veil aside with one hand as her other gently pulls my head to the pink cock. I swallow. "Eight, nine, ten." Flash. "Don't stop. Just keep swallowing. That's a good sissy bride."

"Mmgh, mmgh." Her hand pushing my head. her pink cock driving deeper into my mouth cunt. I gag with each invasion.

"Good faggot cocksucker. You've wanted this for a long time. I can tell."

She pushed me back and went to the armchair where the rest of her toys were piled. When she turned back to me the pink cock was replaced with the purple monster she'd shown me earlier. She settled on e couch, spreading her black robe so elegantly. She patted the cushion to her left. "Come Amii, sit with me."

Up on those sexy ballet boots. Each tiny step a beautiful terrible pain. I imagine what those spike heel would sound like on the marble tiles of the foyer.

I sit beside my goddess. She strokes my veil aside with one hand while her other pinches my nipple as she kisses me.

Our first French kiss! My mouth invaded as her fingers send messaged of pain from my nipples to my brain. I moan with pleasure.

She tosses my veil over the arm of the couch. Her hand gently but firmly pushes my face down to her purple monster.

Just it's knob is a mouthful.

"That's it. Be a good little sissy bride."

Her hand strokes my hair, but doesn't push me further down. I lick up and down it's vein covered length. "Good girl." I put the big knob back in my mouth and try to swallow as much as I can. For her. My god, I can wrap both hands, one above the other around the part I can't swallow.

"Good faggot. Just think, dear, some day soon you'll take the whole thing in

your ass cunt. Won't that be exciting?" Her hands were on my shoulders. "But now I need a foot rub."

Can tonight get any better? I drop to the floor and take her right foot in my hand. I undo the tiny gold buckle on her black spike heel slipper. I stroke the black fur that wraps over her foot as I slide her slipper off. Then her left slipper. I set both aside, together, perfectly aligned.

I take her lovely right foot in both hands. Her polished toe nails are perfect if I do say so. My time filing, polishing and painting them was well worth every minute.

Oh my Mistress, my Queen. Such beautiful feet. I lean down to kiss. She's even put a subtle dab of her perfume on them.

I rub and stroke. I kiss and lick. So perfect. I hear her gentle moan. I've done it. I've pleased my love, my Mistress again.

God, to be brave enough to tell her I love her. But what if I did and she just laughed? Stupid sissy, you're just her servant,

"Put my slippers back on,dear."

She called me 'dear'!"

One last stroke. I slip the right one in place. I do up the tiny buckle. He red toenails peek out from the black fur band. Then her left. So elegant. The contrast between the black fur, leather and silk and her smooth pale skin. If I could be half as beautiful.

She leads me back to the foot of her bed. "Spread your legs Amii."

"Yes Mistress."

From under the bed's skirt she pulls the padded cuffs I'd discovered when I vacuumed. A short chain attached them to the bed posts. She buckles them snugly around my ankles. Her hands stroke up my legs. She cups my dangling balls.

"John and I used to play with these. Not too tight?"

"No, Mistress."

"Good. From under the pillows at the head of the bed she pulled a pair if handcuffs that matched the ankle ones, on a short chrome chain. "Lay forward Amii, and hold out your hands."

Feet held apart, face down on the red satin sheet, hands secured just above my head. She squirted lube down the crack of my ass and began fingering it around. "I'm torn Amii. Should I gag you, or not? I think not. I want to hear your beautiful scream as I rape your girly boy ass cunt."

"Aaah?" Her finger pushes into my hole. It wiggles, exciting my prostrate. My little clitty cock squeezes at it's bars. Her finger strokes.

"Total dominance. I own you. I want to experience the whole thing. Your shaking, and crying, as I ram my big pink girlcock deep inside you. Now, do you want it?"

"Yes Mistress."

"What do you want?"

"I want you to fuck me."

"Where?"

"In my ass Mistress."

"Say the magic word and ask properly."

"Please, Mistress. Fuck me in the ass with your girlcock. Please."

"Good girl."

Then something much bigger than her finger was pushing at my sphincter. The circumcised head of her pink cock. The pain as it spread me open.

"Ah!"

"Just relax baby. Don't fight it."

"Aaah!" It was ripping me apart. She pushed it past the ring of my sphincter.

"My pretty sissy bride. Such a sweet voice." She pulled it out.

"Aaah!" She pushed it back in.

"Aaah!" Out then in again.

Then she kept it in. The pain lessened. Then she pushed in until the balls of her weapon smacked into my balls and her thighs hit the back of mine.

"Shreak!"

"Oh, sissy!"

What a sensation. To be filled like that. She began slowly stroking. Less pain, almost pleasure.

Stroke. "Mm." Stroke. "Mm." Two fast strokes. "Ug!" Ug!"

"Pretty little sissy likes it."

Stroke. "Umm." Stroke. "Umm." Stroke. "Umm." I bit my lower lip. Sort of nice, in a way.

"Just what my sissy bride needs." Stroke ,stroke. "Let's pick up the pace. Shall we?"

"Aaahh!" I scream as she pounds my ass. I scream and cry. I beg her to stop.

Pound. "Aaah." Pound. "Aah, please." Pound. "Shreak, Please , stoooop!"

She almost pulls out, then pauses foe a few seconds. Ram in. "Nooo!" Almost out. Pause. Ram in. "Please!"

She pulls right out. I feel it swaying between my legs as she bends over me. She kisses my ear "There. My little sissy bride is no longer a virgin. You liked that, didn't you sissy?"

"Yes, Mistress." I manage to whisper. "Yes." I'm crying and shaking. Totally conflicted. Pain, pleasure. Love and dread. Brutal but wonderful in a weird way.

"Let's get you untied. Time for me to get fucked."

Was she going to uncage my little wienie?

She opened the drawer of her bedside table. She took out a big purple circumcised cock with a harness. Too short a harness for a strapon. Opposite the big cock was a very short stubby one. Oh!

"Open up Amii."

Mistress shoved the stubby cock in my mouth. An inverted Y strap went either side of my nose and over my head. Two more straps went either side just below my ears. She secured them behind my head. The big cock stuck out from my mouth.

She plumped up three pillows and piled them against the padded headboard, then sat, leaning back against them. She pulled up the hem of her black silk nightie. She stroked her luscious thighs. "Get your face cock down here Amii."

Her beaver was trimmed to a heart shape. One hand on the back of my head, the other holding my cock, she guided me down and into her pussy.

"Mm."

She held me, both hands over my ears, and began stroking my mouth cock in and out. Her lady scent filled my nostrils. In and out. In and out.

"Mm. Yes. Mm. Good." She quietly murmured her pleasure. I closed my eyes and let her drive. I'm pleasing her. One hand goes to the back of my head. I open my eyes. He other hand comes down. "Lift my thighs onto your shoulders."

"Mghh Mmmn." I say through my stubby cock.

Stroke. Stroke. Her finger goes in. She starts to quiver. She holds my head down and her thighs clamp my ears. She shakes. Her hips thrust. Then she lets out a high pitched laugh.

Everything relaxes. She strokes my head, but keeps my cock inside her. A minute. Then she spreads her thighs and lets my head go.

" Good Girl. Come up here."

We sit side by side against the pillows and the headboard. She guides my hand to her breasts. She strokes my torso and tweaks my nipples. Her hand glides down to fondle my aching blue balls.

"Wonder how long it'll take to condition you to cum from anal sex. Bet you'd like to cum right now. Wouldn't you like to be able to stroke your pecker right now?"

"Gaa!" I nod vigorously. That gets my mouth cock bobbing and wiggling and wobbling.

Suddenly we were both overcome with the absurd situation and began giggling. Then laughing. We laughed until our ribs hurt. We laughed until the tears were running down our faces. We clung to each other, shaking and laughing. The more I laughed, the crazier my mouth cock gyrated. Mistress straddled my hips. My cock slapped her right ear and flopped up and down on her shoulder. That got us going again. My God, Mistress is beautiful when she laughs.

We eventual were laughed out. Mistress gave me an odd look. Then she grasped my mouth cock and began licking it's knob. The look on her face. The way her eyes penetrated mine. Then she began gobbling knob, never breaking eye contact. I didn't know what to do with my hands. I held her hips. Then I began stroking her back. The sight of her sucking cock inches from my face was amazing. My cock was straining in it's cage. My balls ached. My ass cunt hurt. I could still feel the echo of her beating. My satin and lace bridal outfit was so sexy. Her silk nightie felt so exotic. It was wonderful sensual overload.

"Oh, baby. I haven't laughed like that since I don't remember. Here, lets get this out of your mouth and cuddle."

We lay tangled together. So gentle. So mellow. I felt so safe. I said it.

"I love you."

"I love you too Amii. Will you be my sissy? For ever?"