New Shemale Stepmom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fátima asked, giving Kyle a chance to back out, "Kyle, are you sure you want to do this? Keep in mind that I'm not only older than you, but I've been sucking cock for years, and I'm damn good at it. Maybe as a rookie, you should rethink this."

Kyle, focused on the prize of fucking her, and the overconfidence from his brief period of sexual conquests, and spurred on from adrenaline and horniness, he shrugged, "Nope, I'm ready for you."

"Okay, but don't say I didn't warn you," she said, as she grabbed her phone. "I'll set the timer. Do you want to suck first, or me?"

"You suck first," Kyle said, dying to feel her lips wrapped around his cock. She had such beautiful made-to-suck-cock lips.

"Okay sucker, you're going to regret this," Fátima said, knowing she'd be winning this bet.

"I doubt it," Kyle said, equally confident but totally inexperienced. "Start sucking," he ordered, snapping his fingers and pointing to his eight-inch cock.

Fátima dropped before him, pressed Start on her phone, and began sucking his impressively fat cock.

"Oh, there you go," he moaned, as he watched his dad's wife sucking his cock.

Fátima had gotten guys off within a minute, but this time she didn't use any of her advanced cock sucking techniques... she just sucked... planning to make this contest last a few minutes... long enough to enjoy his mouth, while she pushed him to the brink.

When the minute was up, she stood up and raised her dress to reveal her nine-and-a-half-inch monster.

"Holy fuck!" he gasped, having not remotely expected a dick even half this size.

Fátima never got tired of seeing the stunned look on a guy or girl's face when she first unleashed her massive, fat cock. She ordered, reveling in the power of her big cock, "Wrap those lips around my big fat cock."

Kyle stared at the cock in awe. He couldn't believe his stepmom could possibly have such a big dick. He repeated, "Fuck, you're huge!"

"Yeah, yeah, I know," she said, "now get sucking. If you concede I'll fuck your ass, so now that you're committed, you may as well give this contest your best shot!"

Kyle couldn't believe what his big mouth and smug attitude had gotten him into! Yet he would never welsh on a bet or back out of a dare he'd already committed to, so he opened his mouth and took her cock in... plus, he was curious what this experience would be like... very, very curious.

"There you go," Fátima said as she watched him suck her... very awkwardly. This was obviously his first time sucking.

Kyle couldn't believe he was sucking a cock! It had started as a means to an end... a step towards getting his dick into his stepmom's back end. Yet while he sucked, only getting something like three inches into his mouth, his cock was... totally unexpectedly... raging!

The timer beeped.

Fátima pulled out and said, "I hope you can seriously improve on that first effort, or you'll lose for sure."

"I'm just getting started," Kyle said, taking the challenge between his teeth (if that makes sense).

Fátima returned to her knees and took her stepson's cock back in her mouth for the second time. She sucked for another minute, still just toying with him. Truth was, Mitch had fucked her raw and to multiple orgasms this morning before he left... she'd taken a load in her ass and another in her mouth, while spewing her first load all over the sheets, and her second one into Mitch's excellent mouth... he'd become a great cock sucker in the last few years. So she wouldn't be coming anytime soon, and this contest was even more one-sided than it appeared.

Kyle enjoyed another minute-long blow job before the timer buzzed.

He dropped to his knees and took her cock back into his mouth, this second time while cupping her balls, since that helped him to come.

Fátima enjoyed the novice blow job, not that he was any good, but it felt good to put the cocky kid in his place.

Kyle bobbed rapidly, although still not coming close to taking even half of her cock in his mouth.

The timer buzzed, and Fátima sucked again, this third time using the excessive saliva trick to create an amazingly effective whirlwind blow job.

"Fuck," Kyle groaned involuntarily; whatever she was doing felt really amazing.

Fátima knew she could get him off within this minute if she chose to, but instead she sucked him slowly... wanting to really enjoy this conquest.

The minute was up and Kyle resumed sucking, doing his best to get more of her huge cock into his mouth. This time he stroked his hand up and down her nylon leg, although it was more for his enjoyment than hers... and she smiled, knowing her victory was inevitable.

His third minute up and Kyle, worried he may lose, decided to at least try to see those huge tits she framed so wonderfully in her tight dresses. They were 40DDs... he knew this because he'd checked her underwear drawer one day... he also knew she only wore thongs, and judging by how few of them she owned, not often, even though she had lots of sheer nylons. He asked, "Let me see those big tits of yours?"

"These tits?" she asked flirtatiously, cupping them over her dress.

"Yeah, show them to me," he said.

"I'm not certain a boy like you can handle tits like these," she said, since her tits were another highlight of her amazing collection of assets.

"Oh, I can handle them all right," he bragged, dying to see her huge knockers.

"So do you want me to take off my dress?" she asked playfully.

"Yeah, take it off, but leave the garter belt on," he said.

"You're just like your father," she said as she pulled the dress over her head.

"Bra too," he ordered, her tits looking so inviting in their red lace bra.

"Okay," she said, unclasping her bra and tossing it aside.

"Fuck," Kyle said, staring at the huge tits. They were even more amazing than he'd imagined! Her nipples were big and hard, too.

"Everything about me is big," she said, as she placed her hands on her hips so he could take all of her in... knowing this display would make her inevitable victory even quicker.

"You really are hot," Kyle said, staring at his dad's wife.

"Now that you've handicapped your chances even more, are you ready to restart the clock?" she asked.

"Um, yeah," he said, as she dropped in front of him for the fourth time.

Fátima started sucking his cock. Kyle knew he'd come soon anyway, so he ordered "Rub my cock between your tits."

The naturally submissive Fátima obeyed, accustomed to doing what she was told without hesitation, and this time her obedience would just hasten Kyle's losing.

"Good girl," he moaned, feeling he was getting the upper hand over her... she was obviously submissive.

"Mmmmm, you like your dick fucking your step Mommy's tits?"

"Oh yeah," he said, loving the pleasure, but not wishing to come. Thankfully he was saved by the bell. Or rather the beep.

"So you're back to being a cock sucker," Fátima said, standing up and resuming her control, deliberately calling her stepson a name that would rattle him.

"I'm not a cock sucker," he denied, even as he lowered himself before her. "I'm just winning a bet."

"Oh no, you're going to be my cock sucker from now on," she teased as he began sucking her off. "And not only that: I know that beneath that masculine exterior is a bottom just waiting to be bred."

"Ridiculous," he said, taking her cock out of his mouth.

"Sure, sure," she said, waving off his denial casually. "Now keep sucking Mommy."

He returned to sucking, bobbing furiously, desperate to get her off, since this was his last chance, ignoring the term 'Mommy'. He was desperate to prove her wrong, although he realized the irony of his behaviour, since he was bobbing on her like a natural born cock-hungry slut.

The minute was up, and she admitted, lying outrageously, "You almost had me there."

"Next time," he said, oblivious to how well he was being played.

"Maybe," she shrugged, as she took his cock back in her mouth for the final time.

"Let me tit fuck you," he said, plotting that although that would be pleasurable, it wouldn't be as intense as her amazing mouth, so he'd have a better chance of holding back.

"You just love Mommy's tits," she said, this faux incest roleplay too delicious not to employ.

"And you love my cock," he said, as she squeezed her tits around his cock.

"It's not the size, but how well you can fuck a woman with it," she said. Although his was bigger than his dad's, she wasn't overly impressed with it, since he had absolutely no idea of how to use it properly. He was a boy just learning how to fuck girls, while she was a woman very practiced in fucking men.

"Shake that big Latina booty for me, baby!" Kyle urged her as he fucked her tits.

"Sure," she said, as she shook her big booty, almost like she was twerking, sucking on the head of his cock each time it emerged from between her tits.

Kyle could feel his balls boiling! Fátima's amazing ass, her magnificent tits, and eager mouth were driving him wild. In fifteen more seconds, just before the clock beeped, he grunted, "Oh, shit, fuck....noooooo!!!!

Fátima continued to pump every drop of cum out of his pulsating cock, always loving the moment when a cock erupted.

Fátima then took his cock back into her mouth to suck out any last minute cum, before backing off and scooping a huge wad from her tits and stuffing it into her mouth.

Kyle was still coming down from his explosive, intense orgasm, when Fátima asked, "Now that I've won, are you going to accept your ass fucking like a man, or are you going to bitch out on me?"

Kyle was devastated he'd lost, and he was mortified at the prospect of getting fucked in the ass, but he was a man of his word. He said, watching her still eating his cum, "I'm no bitch. Let's get this over with."

"Knees!" Fátima ordered, not having been in control of a sexual encounter in years, but having dominated many men and women in her earlier days. So she had no difficulty in coming across like a drill sergeant.

"What?" he asked.

"I said 'knees'," she repeated harshly. "Are you fucking deaf, or just slow?"

"Fuck!" Kyle said. Nobody treated him this way. He'd treated some of his conquests like this, and he'd even planned to treat her this way when he won, but this was an entirely upside down new world... but oddly, as he obeyed her and dropped to his knees, his cock remained hard.

"Be a doll and grab that bottle of your dad's lube you were using earlier," Fátima ordered, pointing to the lube on the coffee table he'd been using to jerk himself off.

Kyle handed her the bottle.

Fátima ordered, "Now lube up my dick. Be liberal with it, because it's going in your ass."

Kyle squirted out tons of the lube and lathered her huge cock as best he could, petrified but curious what it was going to feel like to get ass fucked. He'd ass fucked a few sluts, and they'd always screamed like bloody hell when he first slid into their assholes, but later on they'd ended up coming like crazy, once they got used to his eight inches deep in their sphincters.

Fátima asked, deciding to insist upon one of the two options, "Would you prefer to call me Mommy from now on, or Mistress?"

Kyle was still desperate to preserve his sense of manhood despite what was about to happen, and that he'd just been sucking a cock... his excuse being it was attached to a woman, so it wasn't gay... the same logic he was using to excuse the ass fucking he was about to accept. So he said, "Neither. You're not my Mom or my mistress."

"Okay," she shrugged. "Have it your way for now. Bend over the couch."

He reluctantly did, his head spinning from the knowledge he was willingly letting his stepmom ass fuck him... and worse, he was completely hard!

"Spread those ass cheeks for me, slut," she ordered.

"I'm not a fucking slut," he argued, even while he tugged his ass cheeks apart.

"Would you like for me to gape your virgin asshole first?" she asked. "Otherwise I'm really going to tear this tiny orifice apart."

Wanting this to be over, Kyle said, "No, let's just get it over with."

"I need to gape you at least a little, otherwise I'll never be able to squeeze myself inside this virgin hole," she said, and she grabbed the lube, poured some onto her fingers, and slid a finger into his ass.

"Oooooooh, fuck," Kyle moaned, as just a slight discomfort hammered him.

"Such a tight hole," she said as she slowly finger fucked him.

"It's tight because I'm not a nasty slut like you are," Kyle accused, unable to hold back from spouting his mouth off.

"Oh, I'm a slut all right," she agreed. "I love nothing more than your dad's dick fucking me every chance we get. He's the most amazing, dominant stud I've ever been with."

"Oh? Just let me fuck you, and I'll show you a real man," he said.

Fátima pulled her finger out and positioned her big, fat, nine-inch cock at his only slightly gaped hole. As she pushed her cock slightly inside, she proclaimed, "No real man would ever allow his ass to be fucked."

"Aaaaaaaaaah, mother fucker!" he screamed in a falsetto voice that didn't sound remotely masculine.

"Actually, I've just become a son fucker," she corrected him as she continued drilling deeper and deeper into his ass.

"Please, no more," he whined, unable to believe the pain he was suffering. The girls he ass fucked never felt pain this intense, did they?

"Stop being such a pussy. You're lucky I'm not hate-fucking you, like you threatened to do to me," she said, taking it slow, instead of just tearing his asshole apart.

"Fuck, you're so big," he whimpered like a girl, as she finally rested her hips against him.

"I'm all the way in, my little slut," she announced smugly.

"I'm not your slut or anybody else's," he denied through gritted teeth.

"Ah, but you're my slut," she affirmed as she placed her hands firmly on his hips and began slowly fucking him.

"Ooooooh, fuck," he moaned, the pain intense, yet the sensations of her cock moving in and out making his cock twitch.

"Oh yeah, you're a perfect slut for my cock," she purred, as she watched him in lingering sexual limbo and in pain, but also looking like he felt very good indeed.

Then after a few minutes of slow fucking, allowing his ass to gradually adjust to nine thick inches within it, she next began to pound him. She hadn't fucked a hole in months, not since a threesome she and Mitch had shared with a pretty waitress they'd met at another poker tournament, where back in the hotel room she took part in a sex sandwich with her cock inside the waitress while Mitch's cock was buried inside her. It was an exhilarating experience, and one she hoped to repeat some time soon.

"Oh God... No more... Please, no more!!" Kyle begged, as the pain returned with a fury.

"Take pity on my eardrums and scream into the pillow," Fátima ordered, not slowing down while she gave him a fucking he'd never forget... a fucking she was certain would change him forever, and transform him into a willing bottom for the rest of his life.

Kyle obediently whimpered into the pillow while his ass burned like a million tiny fires.

Fátima, loving this power trip, grabbed his shoulders and fucked him into hysteria!

"Oh God, no," Kyle whined, this fucking so brutal, so intense, and yet making his hard cock fly all over the place.

"Shut the fuck up you dirty slut, and take this dick," she ordered as she roughly slammed into him.

The fucking was so hard, Kyle's legs began trembling while he drove his fists into the couch like it was a punching bag, to distract him from the pain and his throbbing dick.

Wanting to see his face while she drilled him, she ordered, "Flip over onto your back. Let Mommy have a good look at you."

She pulled out, and Kyle was surprised by how empty he suddenly felt as he obediently, albeit mindlessly, rolled onto his back.

His ass burning, and yet oddly he wanted to feel her dick back inside it, he asked, "Are you almost finished?"

"Shut the fuck up and raise your legs, slut," she ordered.

Kyle obeyed, elevating his legs as if he were a woman, and watched as Fátima slid her big cock back into his presumedly gaping hole. She fucked him slowly, trying to sense the perfect spot to engage his prostate.

Her cock halfway into his tight ass, she noticed his dick twitch, telling her she'd discovered her target.

"When I do this, does it turn you on?" she asked, as she focused her fucking at the exact same angle, knowing from his twitching cock she was indirectly rubbing against his prostate through the membrane.

"Nooooooo," he moaned, stunned by the sudden leap from pain to pleasure.

"You love Mommy's dick in your ass, don't you?" she asked, reveling in the power she now had over him.

"Oh God, no," he moaned, the fucking suddenly feeling so good, totally unlike any pleasure he'd ever experienced.

"Tell Mommy how much you love being fucked," she pursued her psychological goal.

"No, I doooooon't," he whimpered, hating the feminine sounds escaping his lips.

"You doooooon't?" she mocked him as she kept fucking him, knowing he'd soon break down completely. "Are you saying you're not going to cum for Mommy?"

"Please," he said, losing all track of what he was saying, his head spinning with incomprehensible pleasure.

"Are you confused? Then I'll make it simple: just tell Mommy what you want," she said as she stopped fucking him, knowing that would catapult him into desperation.

"Please... please, don't stop," he begged, his cock so hard, his orgasm so close.

"Don't stop what?" she asked, giving him three quick strokes.

"Don't stop fucking me," he said, resigned to his fate.

"Don't stop fucking me Mommy or Mistress?" She drilled down, gently moving back and forth across his prostate.

"Oh God... don't stop fucking my ass, Mommy! I need to come so bad," he pleaded, never having felt such desperation.

"And you'll be a good boy from now on for me? No more calling me names? No more disrespect?" she asked, keeping her dick pressed directly against his prostate.

"Yes, Mommy, I'll be a good boy," he agreed, so desperate to come he'd agree to anything.

"Good boy," she said, as she resumed fucking him. "Come for Mommy, my cute bottom boy," she encouraged him.

He hated being called a bottom boy. It sounded so gay, yet the rapture growing inside him pushed those thoughts aside as he moaned, "Yes, Mommy! Fuck me, please fuck me good!"

A few more thrusts directly impacting his prostate, and Kyle grunted as hot cum flew out of his cock, spraying all the way to his face and chest... some of it dripping off his chin.

"Oh, you naughty boy! Coming from Mommy pounding your little shitter!" she accused wickedly, thinking of a couple of transsexuals in their early twenties who might really hit it off with him.

"Oh, God," was all Kyle could muster, completely out of breath, which was weird, since he hadn't done any of the work. Yet the orgasm he'd just survived was unlike anything he'd ever experienced, far more intense, and it had leeched away all of his energy.

"Since you've already come twice thanks to me, it's my turn to come. I'm going to breed you and make you my bitch," she said wickedly, really enjoying this brief interlude of being the top instead of the willing bottom.

Although he was falling down weak, he pleaded, "No, don't breed me. Please."

"Please what?" she asked, as she slowly fucked him, cum still dripping from his cock.

"Please Fátima?"

"Wrong answer," she said as she resumed drilling his asshole.

"Oh fuck," he moaned, since even though he'd just cum, every deep thrust made his cock twitch like it was about to come again.

"Okay, I'll give you two choices. One: I breed you and you become my bitch. Two: You call me Mommy, and I'll let you suck my cock until I cum, and you're still my bitch. How does that sound, bitch?" she offered generously.