New Shoes (Tiger)

Story Info
Shoe shopping with a remote controlled vibrator.
1.4k words
4.45
6.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am watching my slut at the dressing table, she is applying her makeup. I could watch her do this for hours, she has dressed in lingerie prior to sitting down. She is adorned perfectly in the manner she knows I expect of her. The basque struggles to cover her nipples and I know with each step she takes they will try and pop out.

When she has finished she puts on the thin white blouse I have laid out for her and the black knee length pencil skirt. The whole ensemble is topped off with some hold up Cuban seam, lace top stockings that match her Cuban heel shoes. Of course no panties; I help her into the black jacket that matches her skirt and assist her in adjusting the white silk scarf around her neck.

Her day collar is still visible and only means anything to those in the lifestyle. I stand back and admire her, she looks like a senior librarian it is perfect for what I have planned. I move towards her and give her a peck on the cheek and move my hand beneath her skirt and into the folds of her pussy. "One thing missing," and I hand her the Lovense Dolce remote control vibrator, she pops it snugly into her cunt and adjusts it so it rests upon her G spot and her clit.

"We are off shopping," I announce cheerily at her with a wry smile on my face.

Her face lights up, "Oh Master where are we going?"

I mouth back almost silently, "Just get in the car."

A short drive later we pull into the car park of a large shopping centre. I pull up and help her out and we walk around eventually settling on a coffee shop to sit down and people watch. The waitress arrives and as she is about to set down the coffee I switch on the remote. My pet jumps and the waitress asks, "Is everything OK?"

I tell her, "Yes just fine, thank you." The waitress looks at me as if to say I was asking her then she turns to Mandi and looks at her and says in a knowing voice, "I like your choker, enjoy your day folks," and waltzes off. My pet's cheeks are bright red and she is grasping the table as I play with the remote control on my phone.

I slow the intensity right down as she sips her coffee and regains her composure. When she has finished I up the intensity and she grabs the table with both hands again; she is struggling to hold her composure. I dial down the vibrations and we leave.

She slips her arm through mine, sighs and says to me, "Sir I almost came in the coffee shop and I swear that waitress knows I am a sub."

"So what," I respond very casually, "she must be in the lifestyle to know what the collar stands for, she is probably one herself."

We pass several shops, some high class retailers others nationwide chain stores and food outlets. I stop at one particular shop and look in the window and tell her, "we are going in here."

My pet notices it is a shoe shop and squeals with delight to discover the windows and shelves are full of Louboutins, Jimmy Choo, Givenchy, Sergio Rossi and other well-known fashion shoes. We walk in and a well-dressed woman in her late thirties approaches us and asks my pet, "Can I be of any assistance."

I reply very quickly, "Yes madam would like some Laboutains, red, 4 inch stiletto heel and size 9.5."

The assistant looks at me and then at Mandy and announces, "Yes sir, one moment sir, If Madam would like to sit down?"

She scuttles away and comes back with several boxes of shoes. As she places a foot stool under my pet's feet I turn the vibe on again. I wait until the assistant has bent down and has my pet's foot in her hands and is taking her shoe off to turn the intensity up. My pets skirt rises just above the knee and her legs part enough for the assistant to notice she is not wearing any panties, I am sure she can see the vibe sticking of her cunt.

She seems unfazed but announces, "Nice stockings you have on there my dear." My pet squirms and replies; "Thank you, my husband picked them out for me." The assistant takes hold of the back of my pet's calf and asks her to stretch her leg out and slips off the Cuban heel shoe that she is wearing. She seems to hold my pets leg a little longer than is usual and I start to think she is enjoying the show.

She places one stiletto on each foot and asks, "Would madam like to take a few paces to see if they fit right." My pet rises to the floor and I turn the vibe onto max. She is struggling to walk properly. The assistant tells her to throw her shoulders back and stand completely upright then try a few steps, "It will help with your balance madam."

My pet is clenching her fists and fluttering her eyelashes when she announces, "I have to sit down."

"Of course madam let me help you," and the assistant guides her back to the chair. The assistant looks at me and smiles and in that moment I know she knows what is happening. "We need to get those shoes off right now," and she bends down to retrieve the shoes.

My pet is squirming and really struggling to keep her composure when she bites her lip looks at me and almost pleads with her eyes for me to turn the vibe off. The assistant now has a clear view and my pet cums quietly and with as much dignity as she can muster.

"I really think you will need some more stockings my dear, these Cuban points will not go with the stilettos will they? Madam can try some fresh ones on in the changing room." My pet slowly walks to the changing room guided by the shop assistant and I turn the intensity to the max. My pet stumbles and the assistant gently grabs her arm and guides her to the changing rooms.

"Let me know when you are changed and we can try some other models of shoe."

My pet cums again in the changing rooms, wipes the gush off her legs and puts on the new stockings. She teeters back to the chair and the assistant announces, "They really do enhance your legs with the stilettos."

My pet looks at me desperate to leave. I tell the assistant, "We will take the red ones and a matching pair in black and that Madam will be wearing them when we leave." The assistant bends down once more, her eyes level with my pet's cunt and slips on the red shoes just as my pet cums once more. Her eyes are rolling in her head and her teeth are clenched.

The assistant waits until my pet has finished cumming then stands up and says with a smile, "Its a lovely choker you have on madam." She then turns to me and whispers, "She is delightful where did you find her?"

I walk to the counter and settle the bill and take the bag of boxes and arm in arm we leave the store. "Oh god sir I was so embarrassed, I could not stop myself from cumming," she whispers as she leans into me.

"We need to go," I reply and we head to the car. Once inside I kiss her and announce, "Its you time you ruined that lipstick."

She leans over and unzips me taking my cock in her hand and strokes me for a few moments before taking me completely down to the back of her throat. She moans and the vibrations in her mouth have me leaking precum like a fountain. She stops and tells me, "You taste wonderful," and then kisses me before resuming to bob on my cock.

My cock is covered in lipstick and I am very close to the point of no return. Her tongue flickers across the sensitive part of my cock and I start erupting. I can't stop and neither does she. It's almost painful. I want to tell her to stop but I refuse to let her know I am close to the point of not being able to take any more. She stops and kisses me and then whispers, "Sir, can we go home?" I start the car and we head out of the car park.