New Sister Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tits may have left my mouth. The ass I kept on fucking. Yet my pleasure increased.

...

There is something to be said about the pleasure one can experience through the pleasure of others. This was very clear at the moment, and very strong.

How could I not enjoy the weight weighing down on me then? The weight of two women? How could I not love the unpredictable and not at all coordinated fucking? How could I not love that at that moment Bree was feeling such an immense happiness, fulfillment, pleasure?

Mom had mounted Bree.

Bree had my cock going in and out of her ass and Mom's pussy at the other end. She moaned loud and clear for the world to hear.

The indulgence and the insatiable lust in Bree made my cock reach an impossible state of ecstasy. Then I heard Mom moan too.

Then I was surprised to realize that I was moaning too. The whole neighborhood should have heard.

Bree's ass was tight at the entrance yet my cock slid inside smoothly, her inner wall wrapping around my cock.

The rhythm at which I fucked her didn't coincide with the rhythm at which she fucked Mom, yet this lack of coordination added to the enjoyment. Up my cock lifted while Bree's butt pushed down and then I moved down and up again but this time Bree was on her way up too, so my hips lifted higher and higher until we both settled down again. It was erratic, the sensations were unpredictable, the sensations were unreal.

My hands grabbed Bree's boobs here and there and I reached out to Mom's as well. It was fun to grab whatever I could while the women kissed and fucked each other.

There was no need to change our positions, we were all getting enough. We just kept at it like animals. Glued to each other, in heaven.

I don't know how long we fucked in this way. Time goes by so fast when you're enjoying life this much but the light of the day was gone.

I would slow down Bree's ass and then pick up the speed again. I would rest inside her when I needed to. I stopped her completely at one point with my cock deep inside her as I was about to burst. I have no idea how I didn't for Mom orgasmed simultaneously and she couldn't help but spasm making Bree shake with her, the vibrations running through my cock.

Yet I closed my eyes and weathered the storm. I knew I wouldn't last too much longer so as soon as I could I began to move again fucking Bree harder and harder.

Suddenly Bree began to cum, her moaning got sharp and loud and it was as if she had given me the signal for me to plant my seed inside her.

I didn't stop as she came inside Mom, instead I increased the intensity and my cock felt as if it was growing bigger and bigger. Then my sperm arrived, shooting out warm and fast, I felt it through my member. I felt my shot traveling through my length and shooting out.

Bree's cock had been spent by the time I started planting my seed inside her so it was unexpected and wonderfully arousing when my first shot of sperm caused her to spasm.

Her sharp moan stopped and her whole body trembled. As if possessed her body stretched and twitched involuntarily and my sperm came shooting on and on, my hips trying to keep the sperm coming until I was totally spent.

////////////////////////

"Aah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ahh, ah, aah..." I groaned as my body slowly settled down.

I was sweaty. So was Bree, who was also settling down on top of me with my cock still inside her ass.

"Oh fuck that was too good little brother." She finally said a minute later.

"That was amazing. I'm so proud of both of you." Mom was standing right next to us. She kissed Bree and then me. "I have to get home soon..." Mom's breathing was heavy. " Don't have too much fun without me, you both still have responsibilities and tomorrow will be another day."

"Yes...Mom." I smiled at her. I liked the warning, she knew how addictive the sensations we had just gone through could be. She was sweet and yet there she stood completely nude as she had said it. She kissed me again, our mouths loving each other, and then she walked away from us.

I watched Mom walking away naked, her figure in full display with the day's sunlight, her meaty butt cheeks bouncing. I had never known how gratifying that would be.

Then I noticed Bree was sleeping and I laughed because my cock remained in her. These thoughts, Mom, and the warm feeling still surrounding my cock made my cock show signs of life.

But I decided to pulled it out and though I woke Bree for a second she allowed me to carry her to bed. Then I collapsed next to her and we slept.

We had just gone through the consummation of something that had been building up for weeks. The past few days had been in fact intense. So I wasn't surprised to have slept for the rest of the evening and most of the night.

When I woke up Bree was awake as well next to me.

"John, how do you feel?"

"Great." I whispered.

"I mean, about everything?" She smiled. "Do you have any remaining concerns?"

I smiled back. "None."

"That's good. We will have a lot of fun. We have a lifetime worth of fun. Mom will divorce Dad and she will move here with me. You should move here too." She paused for a few seconds thoughtfully before she continued. "When I was in Spain I discovered my true self. It wasn't easy but I found the right people who guided me. Maybe you'll meet them some day."

"Other students in Spain?"

"No. The family I was with. You see I had known that I was a woman for a long time but I needed some reassurance. Some acceptance. The family that took me in was very open and not judgmental at all. But a few months after arriving I discovered the son and mother having sex. I didn't know what to do about it. I wondered if I should tell somebody but I didn't.

I discovered that they had sex in the mother's room every other day. It was a regular thing. I started watching their act and one day I was surprised to find Bianca, um the daughter, one day sitting on a chair watching them. She saw me but didn't say anything at the moment.

Later she came to see me. We talked about it and then she told me everything. In short, they fucked each other as a family. Mother, daughter, son, and father. Then Bianca invited me to watch her getting fucked by her Dad. That's how she said it, 'getting fuck', with that Spanish accent." She laughed.

"I agreed and not much later I joined the family in their activities. It was through sex, that sex which was nonjudgmental and between a loving family, that I discovered what I liked, what I wanted, and thus who I was.

Then I knew I had to come back to you, my family, and experience this. I had some amazing nights in Spain but what we did here was better and will only get better you'll see."

"Bree I'm so happy you're here and I have to thank you for opening my eyes."

"You don't have to thank me, just keep those eyes open... and I'll keep my ass open for you."

12