New Start for Her Ch. 06

Story Info
He is on his way to be hers as she trains him.
5.8k words
4.6
4.8k
4
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lateknew
lateknew
133 Followers

Ch. 6 Carol introduces Jackie into pet play and they also share information relating to their future together. Carol again is trying on him a new way of rubber encasement and training him to accept further.

/////////////////

Jackie moves in with Carol and she is steadily taking control over him as she had said she would, keeping to her word. He is liking how the events are taking place in his life, three months have gone by without any worry or concern from either side. Claire her friend has been asking Carol if she is dating Jackie and her reply to her is that they are seeing each other, but not fully into a relationship yet. Tom, Claire´s hubby would love to see them together, hoping Jackie can become a play partner. Carol knows that Jackie even though he has all they could want for play with them is not open into sharing with another couple, nevertheless knowing it will be a question to him once she officially tells Claire and Tom they are dating.

So, knowing what will happen later as they progress as a couple, Carol decides on a quiet evening they are spending together to bring up the subject and said, "Jackie, you know I speak often with Claire and you have become a topic which she asks often about. I have told her we are seeing each other but not yet formally dating, not to have her around with an attitude towards Tom that I do not enjoy. It will soon be time to tell her we are dating and later on that you have moved in, all I´m doing is delaying the facts to them. How do you feel about them?"

"I cannot say much to date. Tom is a business colleague and knowing Claire as his wife. I´ve only had occasional conversations with them, the first time I´ve shared more with them was when they invited us over together. Now according to the information, you have shared with me and their likes, I have a better picture but still only interested in sharing my intimate life with you, at least for the time being, would that be an issue between us?" Jackie asked.

"Your feedback is quite clear. I´m alright with it, as I said before I do not like how Claire treats Tom and I know through him that when they are alone it´s not the same, which bothers me. When the question rises I´ll tell them that one of the conditions is keeping to ourselves, that will stop Claire and Tom from butting in, they will not bother you, he is respectful with that, maybe he might ask you and all you have to say is you are not interested and he will understand." Carol said.

"Is Claire difficult?" Jackie asked.

"No, she is good a person just that when it gets to dominating Tom in front of other´s she seems to lose it and overdoes it." Carol said.

"Did you two couples play for many years and did you play after loosing George? Jackie asked.

"When George passed away, after a couple of months they invited me in, but even though I like Tom very much as a person I do not find the sexual motivation with him and he anyway likes guys more than women and if given a choice I prefer women to men if I have to choose one side. Being with them would make me remember my George and it would not help. Tom is the one that made George flip his interests, and in the process, some became mine as I mentioned to you regarding latex and costumes and some other things I´ll mention to you once we are about to try them. I did very much enjoy my sexual life with George.

He never was desperate to have sex in the traditional way, he was too kinky and to make it short for now I´ll tell you about his last ten years with me, the first three years we had intercourse on an average of twice a month sometimes, the fourth year maybe once a month and dying to once every two, then the following year maybe four times in the whole year and it then stopped completely.

Tom and George shared their cocks and I did not mind, because I got from George what I needed. He learnt to give me the most beautiful orgasms with his tongue and playing as we did with pantyhose the other day. In my case I got so accustomed to having sex that way that I have lost interest in having someone in me. Claire on the other hand loves seeing men together and has her way to orgasm from it." Carol said looking at him and now being able to read his emotions in an easier way. She sees him calm, that gives her the feeling he is in love with her and the kinky play they have experienced is alright with him, but not interest in Tom and Claire.

"So, I see within the explanation you have pointed out your sexual preferences and guess there´s more to come, but none of them seem take into consideration of me being in you." Jackie said.

"Jackie, you know and if you do not I´ll enlighten you, women get their best when mature at least that runs for me, and men mostly I don´t say it involves all of them tend to decrease as maturity gets its way in and you are not the exception. I have also seen to my delicious surprise that you truly enjoy my fantasies and that of becoming my gimp and keeping you horny makes you orgasm with my playing." Carol said.

"I had heard that about women be as they get older and I agree with it. The fantasies have been gratifying I add the fact that it is not always you the Mistress, but Carol the woman who is acting as my Mistress. I know Carol and the Mistress always call the shots." Jackie said.

"I like having your company in both ways as well, the man and as my gimp." Carol said.

"Yes, I that much guessed so tell me is the gimp often with you or not?" Jackie asked.

"I do have some periods of time that are intense with it and you´ll know about them. You will also notice that when I don´t get what I want or you have challenged me, there´ll be a lot of hard gimp time to make you understand, so one way or another the gimp is around sometimes very restricted." Carol said smiling and making a note there´s no fooling her in anyway.

"I have not experienced you that way yet, but will at some time I have no doubt." Jackie said.

"In my own experience you will at some stage of our relationship get to have your constant gimp time until you become totally tame as a trained pet and I mean it, now you are like a puppy and a lot of it for you is just play, experimentation and fun. In a couple of months when I get you into your gimp suit, you´ll understand that you are doing it all for me and guess you´ll feel well about it. I know you are in love with me now and most we´ll do will be fine because love bonds." Carol said pointing out that once the novelty fades the, relationship they build is so strong it just binds.

"There´s nothing to discuss in what you have said. I know there are plenty of different combinations with the play you have shown me up to now, just wondering what else you want me in and have not experienced with you yet. Some of it you have mentioned to experience with you, such as spanking and trying your flogger. I just wonder what is still behind the curtain, until you decide to try." Jackie said.

"Jackie, tell me if we had tried the first time, we were together the latex catsuit as I did with you and having to pee sitting down as you did, what kind of thoughts would have crossed your mind about me? Would you have had doubts to see me again after that? Carol asked.

"I´m getting your point, you will be gradually taking me in. Yes, I would have had second thoughts, but in the way you have taken me in I have none and just eager to know more, maybe it´s an unconscious need to know if I´ll like all you want to try with me." Jackie said.

"It is reasonable, as an example now, I have mentioned I´ll be giving you an enema, at first you would have been appalled or maybe even fled from here, but as I mention it now, you are calm and accepting the fact that it will happen sometime and you know it. I´m your dominant and as my submissive you are to give in as you have up to now. I see you do not have any repulsion to enemas and guess you´ve had one or many, but that is not an issue now, it is the way I´m taking you in and making you accept consensually life with me and my ways." Carol said noticing his acceptance not only to an enema, but to the way she is making him her gimp.

"Understood Carol, I also see that you mention gimp more than slave is there a specific reason?" Jackie asked.

"As a matter of fact, you are both, just that for now even though I will ask things done for me, I´ll mostly enjoy having you in bondage and or latex and rubber suits or costumes and many a time in silence, just as my gimp." Carol said.

"No speaking as last time I had the suit on?" Jackie asked.

"Yes, I like making you pee in different ways or having you by my side like a pet, even if watching a movie which I like or maybe we both do." Carol said making him aware she is going to go deep with him.

"I understand Mistress." Jackie said acknowledging what she expects from him, wanting him to answer her with another question or as he just did by accepting her way.

"Tomorrow and the day after I´ll give you further experience." Carol said getting up and going to the bedroom. He hears her come back and sees her with her thigh high leather boots on, a pair of black latex gloves on and a matching latex hood and underwear.

"You do look sexy Mistress." Jackie said getting turned on.

"Undress and get on all fours, put your knee pads on." Carol said and she gets hold of a collar and a leash he has not seen.

Jackie undressed and watched her, she is beautiful and mature as she is, she´s splendid. Once naked he looks up to her and asked, "Mistress, what do you want to do now?

"Come here, I´m going to make you wear this hood, once on look at yourself in the mirror and I´ll teel you more about it." Carol said as she slides it on him and he sees the black latex hood with a nose shaped like a dog and matching ears.

"I notice the dog like face I have on." Jackie said.

"From now on when I put this hood on, you´ll be on all fours and no speaking is allowed as a person, because you are a dog and dogs communicate differently, of course you can do it as a dog. I do also have a suit you´ll wear next time with paws and tail." Carol said waiting to see his first reaction to her.

Jackie understands she expects him not to mention a word and gets on all fours, which he does looking up to her from that position, she smiles. He follows her play and barks once, "Woof."

"Good dog, let me put your collar and leash on." Carol said putting it on and adding, "There we are, now let´s go for a walk."

"Woof." Jackie said wanting to speak, he cannot and he is not willing to defy her yet, so he keeps silent.

"Now as my dog, which understands my words, in the future when you have the hood on and I show you the leash you will be following me and when you want to move and have some exercise you´ll bark and / or fetch the leash so that I take you for a walk. This walk is around the house. I´m glad you understand what is required from you straight away, the other dog I owned did not and spoke in a language he should not have. Many a time he became my bitch a she." Carol said as she walked him around the living room. She then sat down on a sofa and made him sit by her side.

He looked at her and said, "Woof."

She opened her legs and he put his hands on her thighs and she said, "No naughty dog, no. God I´ll have to put your paws on sooner that I thought. Let´s try without them now, come here dog and eat me." Carol said as she opens for him removing her nickers as she sees him going into her pussy moving his ears as he licks. She remembers her former dog and how much she enjoyed this scene. He is good at it and she finds herself giving into a pleasurable orgasm, "Mn, mm, mmm." He carries on until she is fully satisfied and the she pulls him off her.

He looks at her and said, "Woof."

"Thank you, doggy, I know you are desperate to speak, but then again I´m training you. I want you to sit in a dog style way on the sofa and we will watch some TV, you are allowed to put your body on my thighs as dogs do, don´t you dare do other than that, understood dog?" Carol said.

"Woof, woof." Jackie said answering back, whishing he could speak.

Time rides on and Jackie moves somewhat. She notices his restlessness and decides he has had enough for a first time and said, "Let me see dog, sit at my feet so I get the hood of you." Carol said and she pulls it off, then looks at him, "Tell me about how you felt with this experience."

"I did not see it coming, I know you mentioned costumes and I thought they were in the line of maids outfit, but not a dog. Not being able to speak a word is not at all easy. It is strange being treated like pet an animal. I don´t mind the play, but how long can you have me as a dog and do you mean by bitch what I think it means?" Jackie asked wanting a better detail.

"I truly thought you´d speak and you did not, which is excellent and hope as I train you your attitude carries on in the same way. It does not have much sense telling you how long you may have a dog suit on. You did well and you´ll learn to be one for long periods of time. Since you have accepted being my dog, I sometimes like playing one as well, but when I do you are the bitch and I won´t say more." Carol said smiling lightly and the hood she still has on hides face readings.

"I see my predecessor was or became very flexible and you got to like some things I gather were not in your repertoire before he and Tom played together." Jackie said.

"Well, yes in a way, some couples stick to what they know or the little they are comfortable with. We were open to new experiences; we did not jump into them fully until feeling we both would like it. If one had too many doubts, we would stop to talk it over. If one of the partners had a lot of interest in whatever, we would try it again and then decide if to play or not after that." Carol said.

"Who was the one prone to try new things mostly?" Jackie asked.

"I have always been dominant, so when I met George, and started dating, of course I was very young and had not been with someone having them as my submissive. It did take a time until I could get him to become mine. I introduced him into this life of obedience to me with my likes included. He was always open to hear me out and try different things. Years later as he developed other needs, he was the one introducing me into many things I found and find sensual, sexy and interesting." Carol said openly smiling making him feel he will be sharing that life with her.

"Luckily we coincide for different reasons that Claire and Tom are to be kept out of our relationship.

"Yes, I agree with that. George even introduced me into medical play which I enjoy. He came across a woman who is into that only sexually speaking and her preference are females, of course there´s a lot of latex involved. She was my first and only lesbian affair I had, maybe once every two months we would visit her and played, she has a room for it. She treated George as a girl, it all stopped when he died. She did invite me a number of times to play, but I declined. We do meet for a meal or coffee often since then and we have become good friends." Carol said making him aware more may be added to the list of things they´ll do.

"I know I like you very much Carol and hope we hit it off as we have up to now, but I cannot stop asking you, knowing others who are into this and having the knowledge you have, didn´t you find any trained submissive to your liking? Jackie asked.

"At the beginning after George had recently died, I had no need or want to carry on, I missed him and everything linked to this type of life brought back memories to me. I even stopped seeing Claire and Tom. I did always keep in touch with Terry, she is the woman I mentioned who likes medical play, I think she´d like you." Carol said into thought and wondering and carried away but quickly came back adding, "As I have learnt in life time is what tends to be the biggest healer. My inner need started coming back to me, so then I would see some pages related to domination adding to some videos I have which I started watching again and found myself wanting a new partner. I started seeing Claire again and admit she would try to set me up with possible candidates, but it did not work out. Through adds I met a number and two possible ones who never phoned me up for a second meeting. Meeting people through adds is not as easy as it seems, when you have to spill out your likes. You do get a little of the vibes from the other, of course you have to be in the mood, if not it´s wasted time. A number of times they did not show up the first time, so I gave up with that method. Time went by and here you are now." Carol said with a happy face.

"If I were in your shoes and losing my partner, I know I´d never find any one, because I have told you even if attracted to you and the life we are into now, I also seek the person out and it happens that you seem to be a wonderful woman in every sense of the word." Jackie said.

Carol has a warm feeling towards Jackie and kisses him, "You are also turning out to be one of sort. A guy difficult not to become involved with from a dominant point of view."

They settle and watch some TV then go to bed after it, having Jackie use a pair of pantyhose only. The following morning, they wake up rested and have breakfast, talking about everything and nothing. Jackie is not sure if they are going to play right now and is learning to wait and see if she is up to something. He knows he has a lot to try with her so it should happen at some point today or tomorrow at least. He does the clean up on weekends, during the week he helps in the evening. Carol has someone who cleans her place, but has not met her for the time being. He is still in pantyhose, he goes back to the bedroom and he sees a smiling Carol, she moves a little and he then sees on the bed a catsuit, hood, one of the latex knickers she has chosen for him, tubes with a rubber bag, sandals, a cylinder that seems of latex or similar and restraints. He said nothing just yet, just thinking it´s gimp time, "It is your intention to put me into latex I gather."

Carol cold not hold herself and burst out laughing and said, "Jackie yes you are one of a kind, they way you mentioned what is going to happen next is the funniest experience I have had in a long time, thank you for your predisposition with a sense of humour for it."

They both laughed together and hugged then he said, "I guess I´m into a new experience, because I had not seen that tubing before."

"Yes, it is a first for you, this time the inner tubing is connected to another tube that goes to that rubber bag you see, it is all very clean. You will notice that even with pee or poo I will tend to keep everything clean. When that bag you see is full, one gets it off and the contents go into the loo to then be filled again by you. But first please put this around your cock and then the knickers." Carol said as he does, he feels the grip of it round his cock, then pulling the knickers up placing the cock downwards into the latex sheath with the release tube to pee between his legs.

"I never thought control could get some women so turned on, but my doubts have been cleared with you. It does give me a special feeling knowing that by doing this I´m fulfilling your fantasy." Jackie said.

"This we are now doing I picked up from Terry. She said that I would get to like it very much and she was not mistaken. At the beginning I wondered what was the fun in it until it clicked in me and from then on, I often did it. I will want your input after it." Carol said putting the hood on him.

"Yes, I will tell you in full detail Mistress." Jackie said.

"Now put your feet into this other pair of knickers." Carol said as she pulls them up with a hole in the middle of it towards the back and it gives him an extra tightness, which she is seeking to make him feel.

lateknew
lateknew
133 Followers
12