New Thing Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well?"

It'd have to do.

Jon rotated his head and blinked, looking very surprised to see her there. After a second, he raised his hand. "She forgot her bra."

"Give me that." Trudy snatched the lacy undergarment out of his loose grasp, then stepped back. "She ran out of here like... like..." She stopped and rubbed at her cheek with her free hand. "Jon, I know you're not... I never imagine you could..." She closed her eyes. "You're a good man. A great man... but this isn't exactly a normal situation, I know this. I can't... I really have no idea what's inside you now, and anyone in your place would feel... anger. Maybe enough to--"

"Jesus fuck, Trudy. Are you really asking me if I... what? Hurt her? Is that where we are now? You think I somehow got a personality transplant just because you did?"

"No. God no. I'm sorry. It's just..." Trudy groped, knowing that she was still far, far in the dark, but not knowing if she wanted any light to intrude. "She looked so... shaken."

"She's a lesbian who just had sex with a man. A man a fair bit older than her. A man who's married to the one she actually wants to have sex with." Jon laid it out with a flat, cold voice. "That shakes me, and I'm the damn victim here."

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Trudy, without thinking, plopped herself down on the bed next to her husband. "You're right. I... I have no idea what to think." She laughed then. "Honestly, I have no idea what I'm doing. I just know I have to do it." She looked over at him, wary. "I have to, because I can't lose you. You're my husband. My best friend. You... you're the reason I get up in the morning, and the reason I come back here at night, and the... the reason I put one foot in front of the other... and, when I think of you, I always smile, and, heh, sometimes I sing to myself..."

Her slew of nervous platitudes was cut off by Jon's lips on hers, and her sweet sigh into his mouth was a fantastically amazing release. When he finally pulled back, he was smiling, and so, of course, she cried.

"Oh, hey... don't." Jon wiped a tear away from his wife's cheek. "Look, I... I love you. I know I always will. What you did... it tears me up. It does. It hurts, but I know your heart." He put his hand over her chest, and the muscle inside skipped a beat. "But, holy hell, you really jumped into the whole redemption thing with both feet, I can't deny that."

Trudy put her head on his broad shoulder and gave a small, relieved laugh. "Thank-you. So fucking much. I don't deserve you." They stayed that way, not speaking for a few, calm minutes, but, eventually, Trudy had to open her mouth again. "Um... so... how was it?"

"Like fucking a mannequin." Jon chuckled. "Surprise, surprise."

Trudy started to laugh a little too... the situation was just too ridiculous... but then Jon kept going.

Later, Trudy would wonder how differently things would have turned out if he'd stopped at mannequin.

"I mean... like a hot mannequin, I can't pretend otherwise. Her body... Well, you know." Jon's chuckles began abating, and he began sounding... mystified. That was the best word for it. "She was wet, though. Like, after just a little foreplay, she was ready to go. And, Jesus, that scream at the end! If she hadn't jumped up like she'd been bit by a rattlesnake, I'd almost think she was... I dunno. Mocking me, or something."

"I... I heard."

Jon either didn't catch or didn't care about the thread of trepidation in his wife's voice. "I'll bet you did. My ears are still ringing." He was quiet then, pondering something. "For a little bit, it was like..." He shook his head with a self-deprecating smile. "Forget it. I'm seeing what I... Never mind."

"She's... yeah. She's something." Trudy really, really wanted to change courses all of a sudden, so her hand went to her favorite railroad switch. "But you're something better." Her arm picked up the pace, and she leaned in to nuzzle her nose against his cheek. "And this is something fucking fantastic."

At his first groan, Trudy was down, her wet mouth was wide, and her throat was stuffed right good. It took a bit--Jon having been drained not minutes before--but soon enough for her and her ego, he was giving her the lunch she should have had that day, and everything about it tasted amazing.

Trudy was barely able to wipe the remnants from her smiling lips before her husband was on her, pushing her insistently down onto their bed face first, then hauling her skirt up around her hips. "Jon... Jon! You... you're being so..." She wriggled a bit, the sudden change in atmosphere shocking her. Unfortunately... or maybe the opposite... he took that as an invitation. Probably an unneeded one, though.

"Now we can both compare."

With those ominous words, Jon shoved his scalding-hot cock right into her twat, causing his wife to have to bite the pillow in front of her to muffle her scream. Heedless, he began pounding her ass like it had a target painted on it, and that initial scream of hers was given a whole litter of siblings in no time flat.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Gaaah!" The grunts and cries went on as she lied there, taking her husband's... taking her husband.

He's my mate. He's the one I choose. He's mine. I'm his. All of him. All of me.

The litany ran through her nearly as deeply as Jon's dick, and finally, after a time she couldn't begin to guess at, she felt him fill her completely. With a growl and groan, he collapsed onto her back, his bare skin wrinkling the blouse that he hadn't bothered to get rid of before he began his bestial rutting. Luckily for her--he was not a slight man--Jon rolled off after a couple seconds to lie at her side, staring up at the ceiling.

"That... felt damn good."

Trudy, after divesting herself of the office-wear she hoped wasn't ruined, joined him in a post-coital cuddle, as she'd done countless times over the years. "I love you. I'll always love you. My stupid brain will never get in the way of that, no matter what it..." She stopped, sighing. "Ignore me. I'm babbling again. I just... I'm happy." She snuggled closer, pressing her forehead into his chest.

They slept together like that; her cleaved to him, him stroking her blonde locks.

It was... nice.

__________

"So, anyway... I think I'm gonna get that promotion. Between that, and Jon's new long-term contracts, we might..." As she trailed off, Trudy tilted her head in that way that Jon was so familiar with. The one that said, what can I do?

"Really? Really, really?" Ava, on the other side of the fence that separated their yard from their neighbor's, spread her arms wide. "You'll be moving?" The olive-skinned woman nearly stomped her cute little foot, for all the world looking like she was about to throw a tantrum. "You guys are the best neighbors I've ever had! After Cecil..." The woman cleared her throat. "You know. I really never thought I'd find people that I'd love talking to so much. You can't just take off on me!"

Jon laughed and put an arm around his wife. This wasn't really odd for them, standing out in the elements, talking to their friend together past the fence. Other people would have just gone into one house or the other, but these chats were always random and spontaneous, and they'd learned years ago to just go with it. "Sorry, Ava, but we're upwardly mobile types, don't you know. We'll be... I dunno... at least a good three or four miles from here, living in the lap of luxury."

"Might as well be on the far side of the moon." Trudy deadpanned, eyes dancing. "We'll send you a postcard. People still do that, right?"

"People our age." Ava chuckled. "Okay, okay. I get it. I'll just have to put more effort into keeping you in my life, I suppose." The dainty Mediterranean woman froze then, peering over her friends' shoulders. "Speaking of people not our age..."

At a thrust of the woman's chin, both Jon and Trudy turned. Then they froze, and, unlike Ava, their reason was well beyond a mild surprise.

"Uh... hi." Kristy, standing at the gate to the yard, wearing an outfit that could only be described as vampy, was wringing her hands so thoroughly that Jon heard knuckles cracking. "I... we..."

"Cookies!" The word was barked out before Jon had a nanosecond to think, but he went with it out of abject desperation. "Delivery, right? The cookie delivery? What you're here for?"

"Cookies?" Ava's eyes scrunched. "She can't be a..."

Oh fuck me. Jon ignored his friend, opting for speed and activity to spackle the cracks in his panicked lies. "Okay. All right. Inside then. Business to get to. With Cookies." Ushering a silent Trudy alongside him, he opened the gate and pulled Kristy by her wrist once more, leading her into his home... once more. This time she only let out a small squeak instead of a full squawk, but she went along nonetheless, just as before.

"Okay... well, talk to you later. Call me, Trude. We'll... all right then." Ava tried to be the only civil person in the bunch, but with a barely-barked-out goodbye, her neighbors were gone, disappeared into their home with what was apparently the oldest Girl Scout in history.

The one who bore not a single sugary snack in her arms.

"That's... interesting." Ava's eyes scrunched again, but for an entirely different reason this time.

__________

"It's been a week, Kristy. I thought... I figured..." Jon groped for the right thing to say.

"Fuck you, dipshit." Kristy snarled at him and waved the bottle of beer he'd given her, using it to drive her ire home. "I keep my fucking promises."

She's twenty. Twenty. The completely random thought put Jon inches from a laugh as he stared at the bottle of alcohol sloshing in front of him. I'm contributing of the corruption of the underaged.

"You gonna laugh at me now? Jesus, what's wrong with you?"

Jon's eyes went from the bottle to the tight, midriff-baring, low-cut top that, unlike her bistro shirt, did absolutely nothing to hide her amazing, obviously braless curves.

What's wrong with me indeed?

"We just thought you'd... had enough." Trudy spoke for the first time since her erstwhile mistake made her reappearance. "I used you... Jon, he's okay now..."

Well... Jon frowned. Let's not go nuts.

Things were... better. He had no trouble saying that. But better was only in comparison to how fucked up he'd been at the revelation of his wife's affair. He was a long way from okay, that was for damn sure, but he was trying. He knew, for a certainty, that revenge sex wasn't the cure for anyone's ills. Hell, he was feeling like a sleaze for indulging once, and could only plead temporary insanity to justify it.

"Look, this is fucked." Kristy eased up then, unclenching everything. Most everything. Jon still had the crazy thought that she was flexing her taut, toned, juicy ass in those shortest of short shorts she was sporting. "I've never been in this situation, but Trudy is also the first married woman I ever fucked. I'm not that person. I'm... I'm just not. Trudy you're... sorry, but I lost my mind with you. Seriously."

Trudy blushed and licked her lips unconsciously. "Believe me, I get it. Insanity enough to go around."

"Yeah." Kristy nodded, now a bit uncertain. "So... I have to make it right."

"Look, it's... fine. It's right." Jon tried to show her to the door. "Mission already accomplished."

"The hell it is." Kristy popped her barely-covered butt off the countertop she'd been leaning against. "Listen, dipshit, and listen good... this is for me. You're all old and shit, but I still got a lot of years ahead of me. A lot of years that I gotta be able to look myself in fucking mirror for."

"I don't care what the hell you do with your mirror!" Jon was done with this little foulmouthed fox. "You don't get to come into my home and make demands when you were the one--"

"Just do it."

Trudy's small declaration stopped both combatants short when they were mere inches from each other's noses. Together, they turned to look at her, huddled there on the couch, and she couldn't seem to be able to return the look. "Jon... I love you so, so much, but we both know I was lying. You're not okay." She finally, with supreme effort, raised her head. "And I made a promise. Kristy and I both did." She smiled, small and sad. "It's crazy... but show me that you're a good man and have sex with this kid. Fuck her so we can... heal."

Jon stared at his wife. Jon stared at Kristy. Back. Then back again. Finally, he snarled. "Lunatic women will kill me. I always knew that."

He whipped around then, hooked one arm around Kristy's narrow waist while weaving fingers through her unique hair, and pulled her close to plaster her face to his. He felt her own fingers on his shoulders for half a second before they dropped away again, but that was her only reluctance. Her lips... her tongue... were following his lead well enough. After some heavy, heady moments of mewls and sniffles from near and far, Jon let his consolation prize go, putting enough space between them to be able to lock eyes with her.

"Number two. Let's get to it."

__________

This time, Trudy watched.

This has to be the lowest moment in my life. How the goddamned hell did I wind up here, a stinking voyeur to my husband having sex with my lesbian side piece, in my own fucking bed? Trudy kept playing with her long, fair hair, twisting it and twisting it until it nearly matched her gut.

This wasn't dramatic embellishment; anyone who'd caught her standing in the backyard of her sprawling, ranch-style home, nose nearly pressed on the window to her bedroom, peeking like peeper through the blinds that no one had bothered closing... well, that hypothetical person would agree with Trudy's evaluation of herself without a second's hesitation, that was for damned sure.

Still, she didn't move. She endured. She made herself witness what happens when impulses are followed without stopping to examine them. Exactly whose impulses were under scrutiny, though... that shifted by the second.

The window she was at was shut all the way, but it was far from soundproof. Trudy could still hear the murmurs that the pair were producing, even if there was no way to really catch the words. Of course, those murmurs were low, and came in-between Jon and Kristy making out with each other for way too long a run. Shit, are they trying to drag this out? Trudy found herself personally offended, even if it didn't look like Kristy was all that into it. She's being a trooper, but this isn't her cup of tea in the slightest.

That... reassured the woman of the house. Trudy remembered Jon's initial evaluation the week before; that his romp with Kristy was like fucking a mannequin. She could see it. Kristy was kissing Jon back, to be sure, and her form was pressed to his like any two lovers would, but every inch of the girl was stiff. Reluctant. Even when Jon began stepping things up, doing things with his fingers and lips that Trudy herself had found toe-curlingly erotic so many times over the years, Kristy only trembled and shivered, like a mildly cool breeze had caught her by surprise.

A lesbian in enemy territory. The thought wouldn't go away, and a fresh bout of guilt washed over Trudy. Still, the girl was soldiering on. She even ran a hand down Jon's broad chest before her fingers dipped and slid into the waist of his pants, then began tugging his shirt upward. Once he was bared, Kristy, after very obviously forcing herself to build up the courage, leaned in and started running her tongue along Jon's pecs, tracing the outline of his muscle with her own. Trudy even laughed inadvertently when the out-of-her-depth young woman popped his nipple into her mouth and started sucking. Go with what you know, I guess.

Jon wasn't laughing though. If anything, the look of surprised appreciation was deadly serious, and Trudy found herself frowning. I mean... I could have done that if he told me he likes it. Kristy knows I'm good at...

Enough of that.

Trudy snapped back to reality at seeing new movement. Kristy, now on her knees with Jon's stiff cock bobbing inches from her face, was frozen again. The girl just stared at it like she'd never seen something like that before--which may actually have been the case if the two of them had just gotten right down to business last time--and she was working her mouth, seemingly in an attempt to... say something? That had to have been it, Trudy guessed. Had to. After all, why would she volunteer more of herself than necessary?

A question rendered moot the second that Jon decided to come to her rescue by picking her light frame up off the floor and depositing it onto the bed. While Jon shuffled out of his pooled briefs and jeans, Kristy had decided to get the show on the road, and was peeling her own clothing off with a speed that impressed Trudy. I get it. Quicker he gets off, quicker she gets out.

Kristy just lied there then, waiting, the tips of her purple spikes vibrating from the quivering of the body beneath. Jon slowly crawled across the mattress from the bottom like he was stalking prey, the lines of his muscles flexing and relaxing, just as Kristy's own impressive definition rippled with little tics of anticipation. The girl's knees parted and her firm thighs opened to let the beast before her in, and Jon closed with her.

Trudy stopped breathing. She could only stand there then and take in the moment. She watched her husband reach up and run some fingers through the downy softness at his partner's cleft, testing the waters, as it were. Finding it to his liking, apparently, he completed his journey and waded in, nearly blanketing the younger woman with his big frame... not that the younger woman saw this. Her eyes were squeezed shut so tightly that it scrunched her face up like an old piece of leather.

That was the case right up to the instant that Jon began entering her.

When Trudy saw Kristy's eyes fly wide open and her mouth form a yawning O, she was admittedly confused. Not their first rodeo. Why does she look so shocked? A mystery, but also the lesser concern right then. After all, the mating was now and truly underway.

Number two. Here we go. Trudy sniffled a bit, but made herself stay put.

It took an excruciatingly long time for Jon to hilt himself fully within the woman that had practically demanded he do so once again. All the while, the demander herself writhed and wriggled under him; back arching and fingers clawing at the big arms locked on either side of her. Again, Trudy marveled at this... this... ­non-mannequin like reaction. It was as if Kristy had woken up this time, or something. Whatever the case, Jon appeared to be more than appreciative, and was now setting about railing the tasty thing in his bed with a gusto that... well, that Trudy was very familiar with.

Fuck. Fuck. This... I can't see this! This fucking hurts!

Neither fornicator knew or cared what the other woman thought. Now, Jon had one strong arm under the small of Kristy's back, lifting her up so that only her shoulders and head were still on the bed. With her spine arched sufficiently, he was able to pop the girl's bobbing nipple into his mouth as he rutted feverishly, and Kristy's shriek told Trudy that she was very receptive to the repeat of her own act from minutes earlier.

It was like watching a horror movie when Trudy saw Kristy's sculpted, smooth legs begin convulsing across the mattress, tearing up the sheets as they jerked under the force of her climax.