New Throne for High Priestess Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Baring her teeth like an angry dog, dripping with lust, a strand of honey from her pussy extending to the floor without breaking, being taken on this epic journey, she continued on "NNNNNNNNGGGGHHH, DRASSIL...SO FUCKING DEEP, YESSS!!!!!!" being worked like never before, things never thought of, never said, were flying out of her now, and with that, she started hyperventilating open-mouthed as if in full blown panic, feet kicking faster in unison as if to encourage faster fucking, desperately panting like an excited dog, completely losing her shit

"yesyesYES UH UH UH UH UHUHUHUUHUHUHUHUHUHUUH ooooohhh SHIIIITTTTT AH OH MY GODS OH MY GODS YOURE GOING TO MAKE ME F-FINISH..."

And it was in the midst of this first-ever episode of total slut meltdown, blinking through the cum her vision starting to come into focus, that she finally began to realize someone was standing in front of her

The sentinel's jaw was dropped

The two locked eyes and the recognition hit the famous kal'dorei. Her heart sunk into the abyss... DREAD... It was her hand maiden, Sentinel Dawnshadow.

She...wanted...to...die...

Tyrande stammered something nonsensical, her kicking stopped, unable to process the mind fuck that just happened, and in that moment, the orc slammed her down his cock, grinding her, leaning her forward into it, and craned her neck making her face her audience straight on...

N-no, they-she cannot see me like this.. SHE SAW, SHE H-HEARD... OH GODS

The dark pleasure that has taken root in her panicked soul was taken well past the point of no return. In fact, it was amplified by this devastating turn of events.. Try as she might, she couldn't stop it, and in fact it wasn't just the orcs actions, but it was hers that proved to be her undoing. It was this panicked attempt at both delaying the inevitable AND realizing how she acted that caused her to enter a whole new stage: Panicked pre-cum frenzy. It was the wicked exhibitionism that added the most fuel to her fire... the ultimate invasion of privacy...

She was caught FUCKING LOVING IT.. ZEALOUS!

The Sentinels senses were absolutely rocked by the smell of cum, but it was nothing compared to her destroyed mind... Her skin crawled at the drops that sprayed from her priestess's face onto hers, and she began to dry heave miserably. But it was pure disbelief that gripped her soul, her heart. This couldn't be... her...

But she recognized her voice from afar, and confirmed it the moment she had approached the entrance, seeing her profile perfectly in slow motion.. Tyrande had no equal, no look-alike. She stood high above the rest, tiara and all... having heard her voice daily for thousands of years it was recognizable despite the throaty groans..

She was present when they filled that basin outside earlier, thinking they were forcing her to watch as some sick kind of punishment... she was utterly traumatized by the sight, gagging profusely... disgusting peon UUUUUUGGGHHHH.. and then there were wails...

She thought of trying to save her high priestess from drowning...in..it....but...couldn't move....couldn't bring herself closer... the sounds she heard...

And Now...

She looked up to her priestess all her life... she.. that's..

That was Seminal Fluid from Peon Orcs.... T-That's anal intercourse with an Orc Warrior -- SHE HAD AN ORGASM AND THEN SHE DRANK IT.. SMILED.... AND THEEEEN SHE WAS BURPING.... AND THEN SHE SAID THINGS.. AND IN COMMON... S-SHE LIKES IT...

EYES WIDE, UNBELIEVING... Her inner voice regressed into a child-like tone, recounting events as if telling on someone

Centuries ago, the Sentinel once overheard Tyrande while speaking to some unknown around the corner of the war room, she didn't hear the conversation, but she heard Tyrande clearly say "No, I am not into blindfolds!.. well perhaps a little." The Sentinel was rocked... she couldn't believe her ears. She had to tell someone. Being friends with Feathermoon, Tyrande's daughter, she confided in her, and regretted it. Feathermoon never let that go, she at first didn't believe it, but then began investigating further. Ultimately, the two never again came across something like that, and as time went on, it had faded into the back of their minds, though never ever forgotten. and now... not exactly blindfolded, but was bound... and...

Time slowed for both kal'dorei. Stunned by the surprise audience, Tyrande was pulled into a whole new world. Things happening in front of brutes was one thing, but this made it... real

N-no... not again... not now

She could feel it roiling in her guts, the molten pleasure rising to an angry boil. And as she felt the big blow building, her pussy began PRE-SQUIRTING

Another first, tiny little squirts, easily picked up by the sharp eye of the Sentinel who simply couldn't look away despite wanting to.

"D-Dawn....sh-sh" Tyrande began... but it was too late, she knew then it was hopeless, she couldn't order her hand maiden to look away in time... she couldn't do shit.. Her eye wandered just over the Sentinel's shoulder, seeing a peon...

Her mind flashed back for a second to her first blowbang.

Tongue darting...

You enjoyed it...

You called it delicious

Peon Precum

....I want it

Dark thoughts combined with the orcs famed wart scraping her out got her off as he stroked his full length powerfully one final time and began twisting her into it, mashing her and spreading her bubble but against his powerful frame, her tender skin grinding against his rough pelvis, flexing his raging hard cock. Her pussy squirted angrily, it was in full blossom, glistening wet, utterly swollen and completely spent, spasming around nothing, weeping more honey, and she came so hard her tongue hung out of her mouth, tongue stud and all. In front of the trembling Sentinel, he brought Tyrande off so fucking good her face entered a sort of twitching joyless smile as all breathing stopped, and the delayed groan that followed was throaty and nasty. She let it out in short quick bursts again and again as her ribs worked in shallow breaths, a completely new and incredibly erotic sound. Cum breath exhaling and wafting into her nostrils. Veins bulging in her neck as eyes rolled to the back of her head, she groaned again and again in a sort of deep exhausted contemplation. The post-orgasm sweaty look a woman might take on after a night of the wildest most satisfying sexual intercourse with the love of her life.

As if it couldn't get worse for the Highborne Leader of the Night Elves, the orc brought the back of her shoulders to his chest, and with her knees locked under his elbows, he lifted her completely off him, pulling his long warty fat fucking cock all the way out of her sputtering fucking ass. Executing this practiced move perfectly, he pressed her upper body into him and lifted his elbows as he arched his back to really tilt away her bubble butt and point her epic gape directly at her audience... the money shot

The Priestess, just trying to focus on her breathing, couldn't ignore this move, the added humiliation manifesting in her right foot twitching in an awkward dance

As the heavy glistening cock hung in the air, a trail of precum dangled and met the honey still dangling from the priestess and combined, while his cock bobbed to his heart beat. Tyrande Whisperwind was presented to her hand maiden in all her glory. The size of his cock destroying what was left of the handmaiden's melted brain.

He held her there for long seconds, humiliation started burning deeper, and something else... feeling herself gaping, she tried to close herself, as if that would make any difference at all at how she looked... regardless she couldn't, only managing to wink it widely

Finally, flexing his cock and making it angle up higher, he pressed for the very first time against her sex. At this point it felt like an error to the high priestess, her ignored clit making contact with his crown and oozing slit, her flower mashing against the impossibly large organ. His cock pulsed angrily, virility at its peak, and as he let more of her weight sit on his crown, the angle encouraged the crown to deflect, causing the high priestess to glide her sex all the way down the wart covered cock, the toe-like wart, and then all the rest. Clit vibrating against so many delicious warts brought her off in an aftershock climax that made her look feverish. He glided her up and down easily few times, her upper lip twitching as she tried with all her might to remain composed, which was silly given what her hand maiden already witnessed. Nevertheless, she tried her best, despite the orc breaking her off yet again before expertly guided her back to her seat, her still open gape catching the bobbing crown beautifully, letting him bring her gingerly back down onto the cock as her pussy squirted, passing every massive wart with a tug on her ring, and back face to face with her hand maiden. Tyrande kept her eyes shut through it all, trying but failing to suppress her moans.

Her gape swallowing air along with the cock, a series of inner farts were heard as she finally made it all the way back down on the dick, she was utterly at his mercy.. and it made her fucking melt inside..

She licked her cum-drying lips and readied herself to say something, tell her hand maiden to leave her as she does every day after the daily chores were completed.. the concentrated cum taste bit her hard, and she felt him flex before bringing her back up his cock..

Before she could say anything, she could feel a shift as if being swung, while coming back down on his cock, cum cooled by moving air on her left cheek. She felt her bubble butt roll down against rock hard wall of a pelvis once more, twitching anal ring swallowing him down further, and down into the basin her face went, which was still more than half full..

She hoped the sentinel will leave on her own. Being back down into this basin gave her a kind of twisted relief, like an ostrich burying head in sand.

Not wanting to digest what just happened, her shining eyes opened at last, gazing once more down into the abyss of the basin. The fluid not irritating, but definitely present against her eye, slightly base and a curious cloudy feel. But that is not what was hitting her now. This cum, no matter how much she exposes her senses to it, was not getting any less powerful. In fact, the taste seems to be compounding. She was silently thankful for such a powerful distraction...

Simultaneously, she decided that she didn't like cold cum, she much preferred it hot. It was more watery now, and it bit her taste buds and even her inner cheeks with its sharp odorous flavor.

She began to drink, at a lazy pace, and her gag reflex began to trigger. All the while unable to stop replaying what happened earlier, her mind dwelling on the fact that she let herself smile and belch, she saw it.. she heard me...

Open-mouthed gagging while being submerged in cum, not knowing what else to do but fight it, she redoubled her efforts, taking big heavy gulps, her stomach turning as it filled further, her orc flexing and relaxing his penis inside her, enjoying her squeezing wet ass. He was a patient one.

Something was happening, and she was finding it more difficult to swallow, the gagging uncontrollable. She locked her lips together, cheeks bulging with a mouthful, and she closed her eyes trying to calm the gagging..

The orc finally lifted her up and away from the pool for a brief moment. She had to let go of the mouthful, pouring it back into the basin. Her keen ear not detecting anyone else's presence, she hoped her sentinel left

Tyrande failed to prevent another cum burp, breathy, hot... but not a belch.. my Gods she better be gone...

Thankfully, the hand maiden was indeed gone, having already seen her priestess in all her glory.

Tyrande's eyes adjusting to the cum, blinking, her blazing eyes regained focus again

The orc began to pull out his cock for the second time, his muscles felt great. He could do this all night, and he wanted to stick around. He heard tales of how she acted with peons, and seeing her drink the reeking pond really got to him. He was always in search of the nastiest orc slut. But the night elf leader? Nastiest of all? This was a dream come true for him.

Pulling his heavy cock away slowly this time, it felt like her body was sucking at him. Until just the crown remained, it was like a buttplug, her ring gripping it tightly. As he was pulling out, he finally let the priestess unfold, allowing her legs to fall, right one first, then left...

Arms still bound, he liked the look of the way Tyrande's back arched and chest stuck out.

Figuring she needed time to digest, there was no rush here.. he sensed she could use a break anyways.. let it all sink in..... dozens of peons awaited outside, and he called out an order for a live fresh one, one with some spunk in him.

She was still reeling from what just happened, replaying it in her mind... looking around, she was relieved.. but still..

It rattled her

It threw her off

A million thoughts began to buzz in her mind

The thought of the reaction of her people....

Ignoring the orc as his crown finally pulled away with a humiliating pop as his wart scraped her..

Her ass gaped...

SHE FUCKING SMILED

SHE FUCKING BELCHED IN A SMILING OBNOXIOUS WIDE MOUTH

DID SHE KNOW THAT WAS CUM??? PEON CUM???

She even remembered her right upper lip being just a tiny bit higher as she burped long and PROUD

It had to be the longest she ever burped in her long life.... What must she think.... Gods, the things I said... I said it so...

She was so stuck on it; she didn't even have a chance to process the fact that this was all happening while riding COCK in her ass.... Her mind somehow blocking out the worst of it, how utterly unhinged and shameless she was acting moments before realizing she had an audience..

Suddenly, a peon came while feeling a heavy hand on her shoulder... she knew what it meant

And for some reason her heart began beating wildly inside her chest

Eyes absolutely blazing widely...

The orc noticed this, and decided to see what she could really do, releasing her arms...

Burping yet again from peon cum, the buzzing priestess sunk to the floor and began to crawl on her hands and knees again unprompted, towards the peon

He couldn't believe it..

She didn't know what was going on right now. She didn't know if she had to finish the basin, fill it back up, nothing made sense anymore. She just wanted an escape. Something, anything to take her mind off the terrible anxiety gripping her, the terrible acts replaying in her mind... her mind forcing her to imagine what she looked like through her hand maidens eyes.. GODS

The peons penis had a glob of thick precum at the tip, and it began its slow drip. Instinctively, and without thinking, using her legendary reflexes she dipped forward as the drip fell, catching it expertly on the tip of her tongue. Moaning into it, the taste was like a palate cleanser somehow... she rubbed it against the roof of her mouth, collected everything with a powerful suction, and sent it to the back of her throat and down her gullet.. yes, she needed a change of taste... a change of... something, just to take her mind off of it.. off of what happened...

Feeling her anal ring close slightly, realizing she was still gaping... she didn't care right now

She closed her eyes and took in a deep breath, relaxing herself, calming herself. There is nothing she can do about anything right now. Opening her eyes, she saw the bobbing peon cock, more precum oozing. She didn't know where the orc was and she didn't care... she saw movement out of the corner of her eye, normally able to pick up every detail of her surroundings, but right now, after a quick glance to make sure she saw only green, she just wanted to shut everything out. She wanted to be in her bubble...

Orcs piled in for the show, male and female. They heard the rumors...

As long as SHES not here, she thought bitterly... somehow she now hated the sentinel. WHY DIDN'T SHE SHUT HER EYES? WHY DIDN'T SHE MAKE HER PRESENCE KNOWN? She was bitter at the jarring effect the innocent hand maiden had on her. She grit her teeth slightly seething, sucking in air through them in anger as she had brief flickering flashbacks of herself kicking the air and panting. It was with these sour thoughts that she brought herself closer to the cock, catching the second drip as it hung low from a long strand. Sticking her tongue out as far as it can go, showing off her tongue stud to the room, tongue out far more than necessary, she rose up, following the strand with her tongue all the way to the tip of the cock. Making contact with the oozing slit, she locked eyes with the peon for the first time. Flicking the tip of her tongue left and right in fast swipes, she angled her tongue up to allow the precum to flow and pool at her stud as she rubbed the roof of his crown with the bottom of her tongue. Precum in her mouth oozed around her tongue and down under it as she began to flick her long agile organ up and around the slit and crown. Deciding she didn't want to swallow just yet, she let the pool under her tongue be and pulled away to take a long look at cock up close. It was pulsing angrily. Sensing she might miss some, she reacted just in time, extending her tongue again, she caught the first of many peon precum squirts... the oozing stage is over, this peon is worked up from the teasing. Her tastebuds washed in the new peon's flavor, she began to appreciate this particular specimens taste. Relenting, she finally pulled her tongue into her mouth for a quick swallow.

Its taste...

Shifting on her knees, her bubble butt resting on the heels of her feet, arms fell to the ground, back arched, neck craned, she made herself comfortable. Ready to take this journey. Appreciate every moment of it. Her long agile tongue wrapping around the peon cock lovingly, she let out a soft moan. Feeling the telltale subtle vibration of precum squirting out, it was ecstasy, the tongue stud enchantment kicking on her overloaded tastebuds. The flavor hitting her like a slap in the face, her entire body started to come alive. Mouth open, tongue out, she let out an "Aaauuhhhh" breathy moan into the cock. Eyes half lidded, utterly intoxicating... Yes, this is what she needed.... she swirled around the crown quicker, wrapping some oozing precum around her tongue as she began to pant. Pulling away for just a second to look at the cock, she suddenly lunged forward, mouth open wide, she let the crown hit the back of her throat before locking her lips tightly around it, slowly pulling back as she sucked wetly, powerfully, cleaning the cock for the first time in forever, coaxing a flood of precum and dragging in a years' worth of smegma in the process.

She wanted to make this peon feel good. She liked this one

Pulling away, she felt around with her tongue, examining the load in her mouth, it was gritty and dissolved like a sort of buttery bullion

Concentrated NUT

The forbidden cocktail of her saliva, precum and melted smegma unlocked a sick lust inside her, and as her hypersensitive pierced organ bathed in it, a wave of familiar heat began to bloom deep in the pit of her sex.. She wanted to hold this pool in her mouth, like a whore that caught the cum of five men and still trying to give a blowjob for the sixth. She began darting her tongue against the tip of the cock as she tilted her head back to let it pool in the back of her mouth... then slightly tilting her head playfully to the left, to the right, stabbing him with tongue. Suddenly, catching the entire crown between her lips with lightning speed, she pulled off of it just as fast, sucking hard, making a loud PPPPOOOOPPPP