New to the Coast: Black Teen Used

Story Info
Black teen loses bet and gets gangbanged by older white men.
3.3k words
4.55
15.7k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nineteen-year-old Chelsea keenly leaned out of her small Volkswagen and peered at the sky. Her timing was perfect. Since moving to this new area she hadn't ever had a chance to look around, but she did know how to plan a trip. Since moving out of her parent's place for her new job as a secretary, she was lucky enough to land a job all the way on the east coast and far away from her overbearing family. They would never have allowed her to sport the skimpy bathing suit she had underneath her t-shirt and shorts. And they certainly wouldn't have approved of her habit of bedding every white bull she saw. But now, in her own apartment, Chelsea is now free to do whatever. And that includes going to the beach.

It was a beautiful summer evening and it was a weekday, meaning the beach was mostly empty. Chelsea spotted a smattering of people- mostly old men taking a stroll- and smiled to herself. By the time she gets there most people would be heading home. Best conditions for some loafing on the sand and a little swim. She peeled off her clothes to reveal her micro-bikini that barely capped her big, dark areolas and wrapped around her 32C tits with nothing but some strings to hold it up and a tiny panty that barely covered her bubbly ass. She then pulled her beach towel from the passenger seat of her car and sauntered down the parking area to the beach.

She laid the towel down neatly and laid down, not indifferent to the looks she was now getting, mostly from white men on the beach. Chelsea stretched, letting her arch show off how her pert nipples reached towards the sky and let her body fall back down, making her brown tits jiggle in the golden evening sun. After some time she even rolled over, letting them all have a good view of her deep chocolatey ass. She couldn't pretend like the stares from the older white men didn't turn her on. She's always dated white-only, always appreciated how white men were constantly eager to pump her black pussy with their huge cocks.

However, she had never been with men as old as the ones that were looking at her right now. The beach seemed to be roaming with white men aged 40-55 years-old, some definitely old enough to be Chelsea's father. And the feeling of their eyes roaming her body, undressing her and pounding her holes in his mind turned her on more than she would like to admit. So after relaxing for a while, Chelsea got up and decided to dip into the water. A small group of five or six older men had gathered nearby, chatting about soccer or some sports thing. Chelsea would like to imagine they had stopped so close to her at such an empty beach for a reason, but she didn't want to give much thought into it. On the way to the beach she overheard one of them say:

"God-damn look at that! Wouldn't you like a go on her?"

"Fuck yes, did you see her tits in that bikini? I'd like to take it off right here."

"I don't think she'd object much, I heard black girls like her love sex. We could definitely give it to her good."

Chelsea felt a little smile creep up her face. I should give them all a show, she thought to herself, wading into the chilly ocean water. She dipped down, letting the cold water harden her thick nipples and feeling her small suit tighten around her ass and cling to her puffy pussy lips. She rose up out of the water extravagantly, raising her arms to tie her dreadlocks into a high ponytail, drawing attention to the thin halter that kept her little bikini on her body. Feeling their lustful eyes trail her young body felt delicious, and as she swam in the water she felt herself imagining if she could take them all at once. Shaking the thought from her mind, Chelsea meandered her way back to shore after a little less than ten minutes, relishing the warm air and hot sand meeting her body that had cooled in the water.

She walked slowly, taking the path that led right by the men to her beach towel.

"I'd do anything to get a closer look at that black ass."

Chelsea spun around quickly, damp ponytail whipping through the salty air. Her tits jiggled with her, bouncing cheerily as she scampered towards them.

"Are you talking about me?" she feigned innocently.

"Who else?" a man replied, stepping forward. He was large, at least 6 foot 2, and stockily built. His arms were dense like wherever he worked, it required a lot of physical activity. His hands were large and his fingers were thick and calloused- Chelsea wanted nothing more than to feel one grope her ass or lay down a heavy handed spank in that moment. Grey hairs streaked through his chestnut brown hair that was closely cropped to his head. He looked mature and handsome in his tan polo and crisp jeans. "Can you blame us?"

Chuckles rippled through the group, the guys jostling each other and commending: "there goes Mark" "brave as ever".

"No..." Chelsea trailed off, allowing herself a little smile, "but you need to ask nicely. We're all alone on the beach now you know. I could have run off." Chelsea was right. The sun was well on its way to the horizon. The evening sun was now dyeing the sky a deep purple, and in the twilight the beach was now surprisingly private.

"You're right, we're sorry. Can we make it up to such a beautiful girl?" the man- Mark- asked politely, smiling kindly and reaching a warm hand out. As he smiled wrinkles formed around his eyes and smile, something Chelsea found unbearably attractive. He seemed so patient with her, and the praise worked its way to Chelsea's cunt in a way she found a little embarrassing.

"I-it's okay. How about a bet?" At this the men raised their eyebrows, looking at each other. "We race each other to that corner over there -" Chelsea pointed to a nearby cove, sheltered by rocks, "-if I win, I pack up and go home. If Mark wins, I bend over and you all get a closer look. How's that?"

The men all smiled and whooped, clapping hands on Mark's back and encouraging him to win. Chelsea and Mark then lined up, with another man- Ben, apparently- got ready to set them off,

"Ready...Set...Go!"

Mark dashed off right away, but as soon as Chelsea prepared to do the same, she felt a hand wrap around her ankle and trip her, looking down to find another one of Mark and Ben's friends laying on the ground, staring up at her cheekily. He quickly let go, but Mark already had an irredeemable head start. After sprinting furiously on the sand Chelsea met Mark at the cove, where they were swiftly joined by the rest of the group.

"You cheated!" Chelsea yelped with false anger. She knew she would have slowed herself down, even if she hadn't been tripped.

"Sorry!" Mark laughed. "But a deal's a deal. Bend over." The last command held a power behind it that Chelsea couldn't deny, feeling it stir something in her pussy as she turned and bent, leaning on a short rock about as tall as her knee, sticking her ass out and slightly parting her legs. Her tits were threatening to spill out from under her tiny bikini and her panty rode up her slick slit. She looked like a common whore right now, ready for any passing white man to use her holes. The feeling of being so sexually vulnerable sent thrills through her body.

"Mmm.. fuck." Brandon sighed, pushing up his glasses to the top of his nose bridge as he knelt and got up close and personal with her ass, smooth hands running up Chelsea's thighs and around the apples of her ass, making her shiver. "My wife doesn't even come close."

"You can say that again," John groaned, giving Chelsea's ass a healthy slap, watching it bounce with great interest. Chelsea gasped at the feeling.

"I didn't say you could t-touch- ahh..."she whined, trailing off into a sigh as she felt Mark slide his thick, blunt fingers up and down her slit through her bikini panties, bumping against her swollen clit on every downstroke.

"Oh, we know you didn't," Mark chuckled, prodding his index and middle finger against her hole, "but only a group of idiots could miss out on his sopping wet pussy. And you've been bad, teasing us like that on the beach. But we're not the boys you like to date. Men tend to take what we want."

It was then Chelsea heard the hiss of belts through belt loops and the brief rip of pant zippers, and before she knew it, when she looked up, before her face was Mark's hard, white cock. Mark gently smiled down at her as she took in all of his size and tried to make sense of it. It was huge, at least 10 inches long, and thicker than she could imagine her pussy stretching. It was cut and pink at its tip that was slick and shiny from the beads of precum that was seeping from his slit. A cropped tangle of dark brown pubes lay at the base, neatly trimmed, and leading to his heavy balls. Chelsea was dizzy just looking at it, ready to take it in any hole Mark deemed fit to take. Behind her, the men had pulled her panties down and busied themselves spreading apart her pussy lips and peering at her hole with unshakeable impunity.

"Look at that pink...the contrast with her black pussy is so hot." Sean, burly muscle man with a buzzcut of bright red hair, marvelled. "You were right, Mark."

"I told you," Mark smiled smugly, "You should see the contrast between a black pussy and white cock next. It's heaven. Now, Chelsea, there's five of us here. We are all gonna take a turn on your holes- right here- are you ready?"

Wordlessly, Chelsea stood up straight, and made a show of untying the tiny string at the back of her bikini. Her tits bounced free in the temperate summer night and her bikini top joined her panties in the sand. Chelsea then bent over again, reaching both hands back to her ass to spread her cheeks apart and better expose her pink pussy and puckering asshole.

"Please- please fuck my black holes with your big white cocks!" Chelsea proclaimed, to the welcome cheering of Mark, Brandon, Ben, John, and Sean. Mark took action nearly immediately, slapping his salty tip against Chelsea's full lip for a split second before she wantonly took him into her mouth, determined to swallow the whole thing. Meanwhile, Brandon knelt before Chelsea's pussy and lapped up a line from her clit to her hole with his tongue.

"Mmm... so sweet." he remarked, before flattening his tongue before eating her young pussy, exciting moans from Chelsea that vibrated towards Mark's cock.

"Fuck," Mark hissed, insistently pressing more and more of his member into Chelsea's throat. At a point it was stretching Chelsea's mouth as open as she could have it, leaving her nothing to do but to stay and take it as best as possible, drool dripping down her chest and to her tits as the white bull made her eyes water.

Ben made himself busy on Chelsea too, spreading her ass cheeks further as he released a big globe of saliva onto her winking asshole. Shivering from the cold slick, Chelsea moaned "Oh fuckkkk" around Mark's cock as Ben gave Chelsea something she had never felt before: a rimjob. Sean worked one of Chelsea's hands around his cock as she began to slowly stroke him, eventually working one of his hands to one of Chelsea's breasts, pulling and pinching a sensitive nipple until it was puffy and swollen. John did the same with her left hand and left breast. A victim to all their ministrations, it was only a matter of time before Chelsea found herself close to orgasm for the first time. Shaking, smears of her cream got all over Ben's face as he kept licking her. Mark had gotten his beast all the way in her throat- bye-bye gag reflex!- through a lot of "encouragement" that meant pushing his cock in while she choked on his member, and Chelsea's eyes were rolling at the back of her head with her nose nestled in his bush as she came from having her ass and pussy licked ravenously and her nipples tortured. Close after, Mark grunted a "Fuck, yes, get ready" before unloading buckets of cum in her throat and her mouth, so much that as he pulled out, it filled her mouth and spilled onto her chin. She could only imagine how much he would deposit into her pussy. She's not on birth control. Would he knock her up?

In the aftermath, Chelsea looked like a ruined slut, and felt like one too. She rolled onto her back and regarded all the men looking down at her, hungry like wolves.

"O-oh my god..." Chelsea breathed, groggy with pleasure.

"You're not done yet, slut," John growled, and in a moment she felt strong hands pin her legs and arms to the ground. "Let's let Sean try her pussy first, he's never fucked a black slut, and this one seems a treat." The men all seemed to agree, and Sean lined up and pushed inside, unceremoniously conquering her pussy. All the men, not just Mark, were ridiculously hung. Sean sported an eight-inch cock that was thin but curved deliciously to the left. In the missionary position, Chelsea got a good look at Sean, ripped and strong, with piercing green eyes and a strong jaw. He pistoned into her hard, rocking her up against the sandy ground.

"Ah, yes, more, oh fuck Sean!" Chelsea moaned, relishing his fucking.

"You like that?" Sean inquired from above her, "Look at this crazy black slut-unh- begging for my cock so loudly in public. You want our dicks so badly?"

"Yesssssss," Chelsea moaned, "I love your white cocks, I'm a white-only slutttt."

A chorus of yes's and good girl's rang out while Brandon lined his cock up to her lips, appearing upside-down from Chelsea's point of view.

"Time to return the favour!" he chuckled to himself, roughly dragging his stiff rod across the tip of her nose and lips. He was uncut, Chelsea noted, the musk emanating from his salty tip intoxicating as his cock breached her lips and swelled in her throat. He quickly found Sean's pace and matched it, making Chelsea rock sharply as they invaded her from opposing ends. The others hung above her, lazily stroking their cocks and batting the odd hand at her bouncing tits. Chelsea rode the waves of pleasure, marvelling at how long the men lasted, fucking her holes persistently and edging her closer and closer to orgasm. Before she knew it, Brandon had shot a thick and creamy load all over her face, trailing ropes of hot white cum from the chin to her forehead. "Black girls look too good covered in spunk like that," he remarked to John, who nodded his head and laughed. "We should give her plenty!" At that Chelsea moaned contently, reaching her hands upwards to grip John and Ben's cock. She was too gone to speak, cock drunk to the extent where she could only slur out desperate whimpers and pleas for more dick. Her prayers were answered when her hands encouraged John and Ben to leave her stomach striped with more cum, Mark leaving his own streaks across her pert breasts.

"Hhh-fuck. I think I'm about to cum," Sean grunted above her, plunging deeper within her. It was no question that he was going to dump his load in her, filling her womb up with its first load of the night. "Get ready for it slut, I hope you're on the pill." Chelsea wasn't, which as a thought that inspired a twinge of fear at the back of her dick-addled brain, but simultaneously she couldn't help but feel anticipation thrill through her body as the thought of one of these men- she may not know who- impregnating her and claiming her body in such an intimate way. It was embarrassing, but she wanted to be bred, deep down. Her pussy throbbed in response as Chelsea came at the thought, which launched Sean into his own orgasm, filling her womb to overflow. He groaned and rolled his hips, encouraging more of his seed inside her fertile cunt, pulling out and leaving a rope of cum connecting her pink folds to the tip of his cock. "Your turn, lads."

"Fuck yeah Sean," Ben remarked, roughly turning Chelsea onto her front. She sighed weakly as she gently supported her ragdoll limbs, assuming a doggy position. "You got her all sloppy for us. I want to take a turn on this young pussy next. Mark, you wanna break in her ass for us?"

Chelsea's eyes widened in shock. "No way, I could never fit that in there. You're way too big-ooooooh." Her last thought trailed off as Mark slipped in a thick spit-slick finger into her asshole.

"Sluts don't always get what they want," he chided as he wriggled his finger in her tight hole. Chelsea couldn't get over how good it felt to have something up her ass for the first time, the slight pain giving way to currents of pleasure. "We're having too much fun enjoying you, sweetheart." Chelsea sighed with pleasure as Ben lined up and sunk into her sloppy pussy, while Mark ventured a second finger into her ass, stretching her open. "See? You don't seem so opposed to it now."

After some time Mark himself lined up and pressed inside Chelsea's asshole. She yelped in surprise as he took her anal virginity, his big white cock stretching her more than anything else ever had. She soaked in the pleasure and attention of being double penetrated as she felt the two big dicks pulse and rub inside her holes. Dizzy and panting, she tried her best to focus her attention on the other three cocks she had to pleasure with her mouth and hands, but the unrelenting pressure of Mark's member distracted her. It was all so much: the size, the men, the salty smell of their sex, the noisy crash of the waves behind them, the idea that even on the empty beach someone could see her like this. She felt like a whore, and she was one, opening her holes to men on the beach old enough to be her father and enjoying every last second of it. She was begging for more, more white cock, and getting it. It all came to a head when both Mark and Ben emptied themselves inside her holes simultaneously, with Ben quickly rubbing her clit and spurring her to squirt, something she had never done before.

As her sex sprayed all over the party, Chelsea felt her mind break. The night went by in a blur- she later learned from the men that they had each completed two rounds in each hole- and by the time the moon was high in the sky, she was being escorted to her car by the kindly yet tired men, using her beach towel as cover. She would never find that tiny swimsuit again, but she was sure somebody took it as a souvenir. Settling into the leather seats of her car and slipping her old oversized tee over her tired and sticky body, she saw Mark hand her a little embossed card.

"Chelsea, was it? Here's my information. Let's do this again sometime."

Chelsea now smiled to herself and slipped the card into her glove compartment.

"Yes, let's."

She may be new to the coast, but Chelsea now knew she would never be bored. There's no dull moment for a white-only slut.