New to the Neighborhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I get to see where you get all these wonderful clothes from? It's a date." Randall responded, enjoying the sight of Divya sliding into a pair of light-purple flowing pants and matching purple and white chadr top. She finished the ensemble with white toe-loop sandals.

"I'll see you then," Divya said. She kissed Randall before both of them walked out of her house. Randall made his way home while Divya got in her car and drove to her store.

Randall spent his morning on his computer working. He kept looking at the clock, anticipating his lunch date with Divya. He was happy that he met her, and enjoyed spending time with her.

At the appropriate time, Randall got in his car and drove to Divya's store, Cherry Springs Chadr. He parked in front of the store and walked in, surprised to see how busy it was. Divya said she had filled a gap in the community, and the amount of people in the store was testament to that.

"Hey, Mr. Irving!" he heard a voice call out to him. He looked up and saw someone waving to him from behind the register.

"Gita, right?" he responded, recognizing Divya's niece from the picnic.

"Yeah, that's me. You here to try out some new fashion choices?"

"Nah, not quite. I'm here to see your aunt."

"Ok, I'll let her know you're here," Gita said, picking up the phone next to her register.

A couple of minutes later, Divya walked out from the back area, a smile on her face. "Thanks for coming," she said, kissing Randall on the lips.

"How could I turn down a lunch date with you?"

"Here, let me give you a quick tour," Divya said, taking Randall by the hand. "This is our women's section," she said, waving her hand around the area. She continued through to another part of the store. "This is our kid's section." They walked on, Divya showing him the fitting rooms and the men's clothing area. She then took him through a door.

"This is our stockroom," She said, gesturing to all the racks and shelves of clothing. Leading him further back, through the stockroom, they came to another door.

"This is my office," Divya said, opening the door. They entered a space about the size of a medium-sized bedroom. The office was taken up by a wooden desk with a computer sitting on it and a leather office chair behind it, and a few file cabinets. There were also a couple of chairs folded up and leaning against the wall.

"This is really a nice store, Divya. Bigger than I expected."

"Thank you. I've worked hard to get here. I started out in a much smaller space, and eventually got the money to buy this one."

"So you're beautiful and successful."

"Don't forget horny," she said, reaching behind him and locking the office door.

"Did you ask me here so we could fuck in your office?"

"No, I asked you here so we could fuck in my office and then go to lunch," Divya responded, a mischievous look on her face.

"So you're gonna get full twice," Randall said, pulling Divya in for a kiss. She opened her mouth, welcoming her lover's tongue. They stood there for a few moments, sharing a passionate kiss while Randall reached around and grabbed Divya's firm ass. "How do you wanna get fucked?"

"Mmmmm, dealer's choice," the Pakistani woman responded, reaching between them and rubbing the bulge forming in Randall's pants.

Randall reached under the hem of Divya's blouse and grabbed the waistband of her pants. He undid the button and pulled them down. He rubbed her pussy through her panties, feeling the warmth of her womanhood on his fingers. Divya moaned, Randall's fingers starting to make her wet.

Randall guided Divya towards her desk, the pants around her ankles making her waddle awkwardly. He sat her up on the desk and pulled her pants all the way off, letting them drop to the floor. Next, he unzipped his pants and pulled them down with his underwear simultaneously. His hard rod was aiming directly between Divya's legs.

Not even bothering to pull her panties off, he reached between her thighs and just moved her panties to the side before sliding into her entrance. Divya moaned softly, her lover's erection stretching her walls.

Randall began pumping slowly, pulling his erection out until only the head was in before thrusting all the way back in. Divya unbuttoned her blouse, allowing Randall to see her pale-brown nipples through the sheer fabric of her bra. Randall reached up and cupped her round breasts, massaging them roughly.

Divya tried to wrap her legs around Randall's legs, but he stopped her, holding her knees in place and keeping her legs spread. He increased his rhythm, impaling her crevice harder. Divya was trying to keep her moaning low, but Randall's pleasurable rough handling of her body was making that more and more difficult. She bit her lower lip, trying not to let her staff know what was going on in the office.

Before she could let out a scream from her orgasm, she grabbed Randall and pulled him closer, burying her face in his shoulder to muffle the sound. He felt her sex pulsating around his cock and a gush of fluid flowing from her.

Randall pulled out of Divya's canal and stood her up, giving her a deep kiss. He then smirked at her. "You know what comes next, right?"

"No, what?" she asked, a slightly confused look on her face.

Randall leaned in and whispered into her ear, "I'm gonna take that ass."

"Oh!" Divya exclaimed as Randall turned her around and bent her forward, leaning on her desk. One of her hands landed in the slight puddle she left behind. Randall pulled Divya's panties down to her knees and aimed his glistening cock at the target between her ass cheeks.

"Oh, fuck!" Divya exclaimed, slamming a fist on the desk as Randall's swollen head penetrated her rear. He watched as the muscles of her anus stretched to accomodate his girth. He continued to push in slowly, inch by inch. The insertion of Randall's cock in Divya's ass sent conflicting feelings of pain and pleasure flowing through her body. The room seemed to spin around her and her knees started to give out, but the desk and Randall held her up.

When he was about halfway in, Randall started fucking her ass, giving her short strokes. "Damn, this ass is nice and tight," he grunted.

"Uh huh," was all Divya could manage in response. Randall reached around and began playing with Divya's clit, rubbing her nub. This pushed Divya over the edge. Long, continuous moans emanated from her lips, and her eyes seemed to roll back in her head.

"That's right, this ass is mine now" Randall proudly exclaimed. His strokes became longer, his cock pushing in until his groin was hitting her ass. At this point, Randall didn't care if the whole neighborhood heard them fucking.

"I'm gonna cum in that ass, baby," Randall proclaimed.

"Yes, yes, baby, yes," Divya managed to get out, complex words not existing in her head at the moment.

"Take this cum, slut. Take it in that tight ass." Randall pushed in all the way and held his cock in place as he shot his load in Divya's rear. His cock kept pulsing, smaller amount of cum shooting out with each spurt.

Randall held himself in place until he knew he was finished, and very slowly pulled himself out of Divya's anus. Almost immediately, a small amount of his cum dribbled out, leaking down her ass. Divya was still resting with her head on the desk, eyes closed as her breathing started returning to normal. Looking around, Randall got a couple of tissues from her desk and cleaned them both up.

After a couple of minutes, Divya blinked and stood up, as if her brain reset. "Fuck, that felt so damn good," she said, pulling up her panties.

"Any time you want some afternoon dick, just let me know," Randall responded, pulling his pants up.

"Only afternoon dick?"

"Okay, any-time-of-the-day dick," he asnswered, smiling.

"Go wait outside for me while I finish straightening up," Divya said to him.

Randall unlocked the office door and walked out. As he made his way through the stock room, he saw Gita leaning up aganist a wall.

"So, you and my aunt, huh?" she said, smirking.

"How much did you hear?" he asked.

"Enough to know you were putting it in my auntie's ass," Gita said, no shame in her demeanor." And that she enjoyed the hell outta it."

"So I don't have to say anything else, do I?" Randall shrugged.

"I guess not. Hey, since you and my aunt are going to lunch, would you mind dropping me off at the college? I have to get to my afternoon classes."

"Sure, no problem," he answered. "You can come wait in the car with me while your aunt gets herself ready."

"From the sound of it, you gave her a lot to get ready from," Gita said as they both walked out of the stockroom.

12