New to Town

Story Info
A New cummer to Town.
1.3k words
4.69
3.7k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Umanual
Umanual
13 Followers

I had just moved to the City with a work transfer from a more rural area. I worked in the Oil Industry, a hard worker that devoted way too much time to work. I was keen to take advantage of the opportunity to move up in the Company so gladly accepted the new position, even though it meant leaving all my friends and family behind.

I had just settled into my new apartment and the City, work was casual so far but still requiring a lot of hours. I decided to join a gym such that I could keep in shape and would have something to do rather than the bar scene after work. I have never really been an outgoing type of person. Most of my friends had either been from my school years or guys I met through work,...this move to a strange City where I knew no one was proving to be a lonely transition.

I started going to the gym in the evening after work. Some days the place was busy while other days it was very quiet. I enjoyed the workouts, alternating between upper and lower body workouts one odd and even days. I put enough effort into it that I would get a good sweat going, enough so that I required a shower before heading home or out for dinner. Living by myself I soon found it a routine to shower and then go out for a dinner, then home early and off to bed early for work the next day.

I slowly became cognizant of the regulars that shared my same work out time. Some patrons obviously had known acquaintances and chatted briefly while others remained distant in their own worlds. I also discovered how sexy the whole gym environment was, mostly in shape people... working, flexing muscles, sweating... it was invigorating in a sexual way, somewhat arousing. I was surprised when I found myself paying more attention to the guys working out than the gals.

I had had a few girlfriends back in my hometown, nothing too serious, I worked too much to pay enough attention to anyone gal long enough to build any real relationships. The City gals in this gym were seemingly unapproachable to me,...beyond that, I was becoming aware that I enjoyed looking at guys working out. In hind site, I now realize that I must have been more obvious than I had been aware of...

After another week or so into this routine, some of the other patrons were acknowledging a brief hello, a head nod and so on. Occasionally spotting for another person. The weeks went by..

After a stressful day at work, I found I was exerting my reps and weights more than normal, overall pushing myself more than usual. With some minor cramping in my triceps, I cut my routine a bit short and hit the shower. Shortly after getting the water temperature to my liking I stood under the water and began lathering my body and muscles with soap. While rinsing my head off with closed eyes I became aware that someone was next to me as the next shower nozzle was running. I wiped the soap and water away, opened my eyes and nodded to the guy beside me. He said hi. I recognized him and briefly thought of him working out a day or two back... I had been taking in his muscled body with more than a casual glance, he had noticed and we held a momentary eye contact...

He introduced himself as Chad, he mentioned that I had been more vigorous than usual on my upper body on this day. We started chatting. The showers were underutilized at this facility and rarely ever had there been another soul in at the same time as me. Chad was looking hot and sexy with his muscled body all soaped and lathered,..I was strangely aroused and shocked to realize that my penis was also awakening to his presence. Chad must have noticed as he glanced down and then smiled, Chad offered to rub my back, this caught me a bit off guard, I replied no thanks. Chad was not discouraged easily, he went on to say that a massage after a work out can feel great, a rub down while letting the hot water cascade over my body sounded too enticing... I then replied... sure.

Chad had me turn facing away from him, he began with his bar of soap and his strong hands, starting around my neck and shoulders, down each arm and back to my neck and shoulders. He then worked down my back and massaged my buttocks deeply. I was as nervous as I had ever been but I deep not want to stop feeling this pleasure. It felt great and so arousing, my penis had stiffened and was now more than half mast, not a hard on but very aroused from the sexual tension between us. Chad sensed and turned me around in the shower, my semi-erect cock brushing his body,..he reached down with a soapy hand and grasped my cock shaft, squeezing gently with slow strokes I became instantly rock hard. I instinctively pulled back from him, we looked at each other, I was speechless.. he reached out again and guided my hard shaft onto his own, locking them together with his firm grip and large hands.. he leaned in kissing me softly on the lips. I pulled back again... but stayed with him under the single shower spray.. waiting,..not sure what for but frozen in my stance.

I was so aroused and now completely caught up in the moment, the feelings and sensations. I had never even conceived of enjoying sexual fun with another guy, but it was happening and I did not want it to stop. Chad knelt down and started to lick my cock shaft, then he licked each one of my balls, taking one, then the other into his mouth and swirling them around while slowly pumping my cock with his hand. He again started to lick my shaft and soon took the head of my penis into his mouth, working slowly up and down on my cock until I was balls deep in his mouth/throat. I had never felt anything like it... One of his hands was rubbing my buttocks while the other was playing with my balls, I could feel my arousal building towards an orgasm, Chad slowly and steadily sucked my cock from tip to base, my knees were trembling as my orgasm built up, I moaned as my cock began to pulse with my jizz pumping into his mouth and throat, oh fuck that felt so amazing, I was moaning and sagging slightly at my knees from the immense release, He kept his lips on my cock tip until he was certain that he had completely drained me... which he had! I had never felt anything so intense and satiating, I had enjoyed blow jobs previously from a gal, but nothing like this ever.

Chad stood up and looked me in the eyes and leaned in to give me another quick kiss on the lips. Still nervous I instinctively pulled back again, he smiled.

We finished up in our own separate showers, turning off the water at the same time. It was at this moment that we became aware that we were not alone in the men's locker, with voices from the locker area... we were out of site but I felt more than a little awkward. I wrapped a towel around my waist, my penis was still not completely soft, Chad lightly slapped my ass as I began to walk out, I turned to look at him and he just winked at me.

I began to look forward to my workouts with a refreshing view....

Umanual
Umanual
13 Followers