New Town, New Experiences Pt. 02

Story Info
A shy guy continues his journey.
6.9k words
4.83
9.3k
29
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/29/2023
Created 10/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl gauged the commotion surrounding his work space and decided it was time. He put in his Bluetooth piece and dialed the number.

He'd done nothing but thought about Carmen on and off all morning and fought the urge to call her first thing.

He listened closely to the next cubicle and heard Maryanne, the office busybody, on her phone.

His earpiece rang.

And rang.

And again.

His heart started to race as a cocktail of fear and excitement flooded his head.

Ring. Ring.

He wondered if he should hang up or wait for her voicemail.

"Well good morning!" her sultry voice sang out to him. "How's my Baby feeling today?"

He felt a tingle in his groin and a surge of heat flush through him.

"Hi... I... Uh... Good... I... Uh... I don't remember you leaving."

"Oh, how could you?" she chided. "You passed out right after you came."

"... And right before I came... in you." she added after a slight pause. For effect. "Too bad. I would have loved some pillow talk."

His mind replayed the sound of her load dropping into the toilet this morning and he struggled to find the words.

Any words.

"You were very very cute and oh so delicious I have to say. I rather enjoyed you."

He cleared his throat as if to speak, but nothing came out.

"I hope you don't mind. I cleaned myself up and tidied up a bit before tucking you in and letting myself out."

"No. No. Not at all. Thank you. I... Uh... Enjoyed it as well."

"Of course you did my Sweetie."

Carl wasn't quick, but he wasn't oblivious. It wasn't lost on him that she was referring to him as a possession. A conquest. An object she now called her own. His cock swelled in his slacks; in spite of having masturbated twice this morning.

"What?" he blurted out as his minds eye pictured him with his legs spread for her once again.

Smack. Smack. Smack. His mind wandered deeper.

"Well, if you didn't enjoy it then we wouldn't be talking right now; would we?"

"No. I supposed not." he wanted to ask her so much. "Look... Perhaps we could... I was thinking if maybe... I mean we should probably..."

"Yes. Of course we should Carl. I'd love to, breeding you was so much fun. I'd hate to think I'd only have you once, but maybe we should talk again first; before we have another go. Over drinks would be nice. Some tapas perhaps, yes?"

"Yes. Yes." he was blushing and starting to sweat. "Drinks. Talk. Tapas. Exactly."

"Good I'll text you the details." she half whispered.

He'd almost clicked off before she added hurriedly. "Oh and Carl. Do behave."

The line went dead.

All Carl could picture was her dazzling and lust filled eyes boring into his as she drove herself into him at a dizzying pace.

Smack. Smack. Smack.

Slap. Slap. Slap.

Smack. Smack. Smack.

His cock pulsed and he felt the dampness spread across his thigh.

"CARL!"

Startled. He half spun around to see Maryanne standing behind him, holding out a thick file.

"Sorry. I didn't hear you." he responded with a hint of annoyance.

"Well, she must have been something else." she said with a smirk. Letting her words hang there.

Maryanne held the file as he tried to take it. "Do tell... Carl..."

"No, Maryanne. I think not." he said pulling the file away.

"Well, it's good to see you finally getting out." she said with a devilish grin. "Gotta keep those pipes clean Carl."

He wanted nothing more than to jerk off and blow his load, but he couldn't here and his hard on, however small, prevented him from going to the mens room.

'Do behave.' her voice echoed in his head.

Horny and equally frustrated. Carl sighed and set to finish his work. Patiently waiting for a text from Carmen.

And wait he did.

All day he worked and waited. Eyeing his phone. Fending off Maryanne's prying interruptions.

It wasn't until he put away his work and turned off his computer did his phone buzz.

He read the message and jumped up only to find Maryanne blocking his exit.

"Where ya runnin' off to Carl?" she said leaning against a partition.

"Really?" Carl asked. Visibly annoyed at her presence and persistence.

"Oh, come on Carl. Don't be so secretive." she asked playfully.

"I'm going to be late." he said as he brushed past her.

"See you in the morning." she called after him.

She was an attractive woman he thought. She'd had four kids before 30 and still held a great figure. Family, full time job, a great body and still time left over to stick her nose in everybody's business.

He shook his head, thinking of her, as he left the building and made his way across town.

Finding his way to the spot; he made his way into a small out of the way eatery that he'd never noticed before. He ordered a drink and waited.

And waited.

And waited.

Finally tired of waiting and just when he'd decide to call her she appeared.

His jaw almost went slack as he watched her approach him.

A ruffled necked white blouse was almost hidden under a tight fitting blazer with a matching high waist, knee length pencil skirt with white stockings and high heels that matched her suit color. Her hair pulled tight to her head, the bun on the back of her head; out of sight. A small purse draped across her forearm.

Carl was mesmerized as she walked to him. She seemed to glide across the floor as her gorgeous figure was accented by the light of the street behind her. His heart pounded and his groin tingled.

He stood, unaware he hadn't even blinked since he'd seen her.

"Sorry I'm late, my pet. Business."

"You're beautiful!" he said without breaking his gaze.

She chuckled and gave him a playful slap on the chest. "Oh Carl. Stop, your making me blush."

Carmen leaned in and kissed his cheek before turning to the table, grabbing her skirt behind her thighs and waiting for Carl to take her chair.

He quickly obliged her and took his own seat.

They sat in awkward silence for a moment.

"I meant it." he said meekly. His heart racing.

"Once again my pet?" she asked as she browsed the menu.

"Your beautiful Carmen." he replied without looking up from his menu. "Really."

"What do you think about the jarmon and machego bites?"

"Carmen?"

"Oh. My Carl, my sweet Carl... Stop being so nervous..." she quipped.

"Please. We have all night. Relax. I'll let you make me breakfast in the morning. Let's enjoy this. Now. Let's order."

Carl looked at her and his mind wandered. Again.

Slap. Slap. Slap.

Smack. Smack. Smack.

Slap. Slap. Slap.

"Carl?!? Your order?"

He looked up to see the waitress waiting for him.

Embarrassed and flustered Carl worked his way through his order.

Carmen once again coolly guided the conversation as they ate a drank. She skillfully got Carl to open up about his college exploits.

He soon poured out every indignation he had endured. How he went from meek freshman to a senior that was practically servicing any who asked. Most would seek out his oral skills and send him off. A few would take pity on him and masturbate him. He was even received the dubious title of the official carpet muncher of one sorority, where he allowed himself to be humiliated by the sorority sisters and how they even 'informed' some of the female professors about him in exchange for better grades. He also told her of the chemistry major that teased him mercilessly.

She listened to him, content to let him speak, without casting judgement. Once she was certain he was done she spoke.

"Carl, you are perhaps the most giving person I know." she said as she reached over and caressed his hand. "You've selflessly given yourself to who knows how many women out there and not asked for anything in return."

Carl felt a wave of embarrassment wash over him as she spoke.

"I wish I would have met you in college." he said softly. "No one has ever made me feel like you."

"I would have liked to have met you then also my Sweet. In part, I would have liked to have protected you from those sorority sisters and that future Dom of a chemistry student and, selfishly I might add, I would have loved to have been a student waiting for you to bury your head between my legs." she said seductively.

"Protect me how?" he asked. "Like a guardian?"

"I think I'd make a better pimp." she replied confidently, but humorously.

A confused look spread across his face.

"Carl, my sweet play thing. Those girls would have never treated you like they did with me as your pimp. I would have kept them in line. Made sure you got paid. In full. On time. And that other girl. The chemistry one..."

"Brittney."

"Yes, Brittney. Right. Well, if I lock you up; then she won't be able to tease you now would she."

His cock had grown harder at the prospect of the scenario of being a whore to pimp Carmen. "Why would you lock me up? How would that solve anything?"

She let out a soft laugh. "Oh my. Your naivety is so endearing... Carl I mean to lock up your cock and balls with a chastity device so that only if I unlock it can you get hard... Or I can make you cum."

If Carl wasn't hard before, he was throbbing by the time she finished describing her thoughts. Something she keenly picked up on.

"Does that excited you? Being locked up? Your sexual release subject to my approval." her voice, slow and accented, dripped of lust.

He tried to talk. His mind was blank. Almost. He was supercharged with sexual energy at the prospect. "I can't picture it." was all that came out.

She smiled. Her bare foot found its way to his thigh, sliding up to his crotch, then to the other leg. Stopping once it found his raging hardon.

"Perhaps, but it does excited you.." her foot stroking him through his pants.

His eyes fluttered as she rubbed his shaft.

"Maybe I'll help you to do more than picture it..."she smiled. "I think we should get going my love. Before someone makes a mess of themselves."

She paid their bill and as they made their way back outside Carl noticed that night had fallen and fours hours had past.

As the cool night air hit them Carmen stopped and cocked her elbow out, looking at Carl. "My place?"

Carl glanced from her to her arm and back before hooking his arm into hers and allowing her to lead him off.

Carmen had an air of confidence as she led him off, while Carl timidly allowed himself to be guided by her. He had no idea what awaited him, but the heated tingling on his crotch told him that he needed to know.

He stared at the pavement as they walked.

"Still trying to picture it, my pet?"

He stammered trying to hide it. "Yes. I still can't." Guilt at dwelling on it permeated his tone.

She chuckled as they turned the last corner.

The distance to her place seems to take no time at all and she remained silent as they crossed the lobby, rode the elevator and entered her apartment.

Once inside they settled down on her couch and sipped the drinks she had made. They talked for a bit about nothing.

Carmen let her hair down and shook it out. "Carl, my dear. I have a big favor to ask."

A wave of fear washed over him. "Anything." his libido forced him to say.

"I want to role play tonight." she said. Feigning a nervous coyness.

"Roleplay?"

"Yes. Please. Please." she said, playfully pleading with him. "If you do I'll do anything you ask my dear." her voice dripped lust as her hand slid up to his crotch. "Anything."

"OK. I... Uh..." he struggled to speak as her hand rubbed his cock through his pants. "Could you finish me... with... your... I mean..." he cleared his throat. "No one has ever..."

She flicked her hair over her shoulder and leaned in. Speaking softly, almost motherly. "Carl..." her hand ran through his hair. "Have you never had a blow job?"

He shook his head as his breathing became labored while she squeezed his shaft.

"Oh my poor boy. I'd love to be your first. To be that special one." he hand slowly rubbing his small cock.

His heart was racing, his cock throbbing. "I want that." he croaked out.

"Carl?" she said sheepishly. Pausing just enough for him to look at her. "I'd like to be one of your college students."

She paused again. Looking down. "I want you to make me feel that good."

"Can you make me feel that way?" she turned back to face him.

Without a word Carl leaned in and kissed her. Deep. Passionately.

Carmen responded in kind and soon were entwined on the couch, tongues exchanging, hands exploring.

Soon, she broke off. Rising slowly.

"I want to get ready. Why don't you freshen our drinks in the mean time?"

Carl nodded and obeyed after watching her saunter off to her bedroom.

Carmen returned, rather quickly by Carl's estimate. She paused in the threshold of her bedroom, striking a seductive pose. She had tied her hair into a pair of high pigtails held with pink bows with white polka dots. Her shirt was an ill fitted white wife beater style t-shirt which cut above her belly button and had vixen written in bold pink letters on it. The words distorted by her boobs.

As Carl's eyes moved south he came upon a set of black low cut brazilin panties and pair of over the knee pink and white striped socks.

She held one arm high in the doorway as she caressed one leg with the other.

"Oh hi. You must be Carl. My sorority sister told me you'd be coming over tonight." she said running her hands down her body. "She had to run out, but I'd like to find out why she's been so relaxed during mid-terms... Won't you come in?"

She turned and moved off into her room.

Carl's mind went back to his college days while his legs began moving to her. Thought of nothing more than peeling off her panties and going to work.

By the time he got to her room he found her splayed out on her bed, rubbing her legs together.

"Oh Carl. Come pleasure me with that famous tongue of yours. Please. Please."

Carl put the drinks on the dresser without taking his eyes off of her, peeled off his clothes and slid across the foot of the bed as she spread her legs for him.

He ran his hands up and down her stockinged legs, slowly working his way up. By the time he'd reached the top of the stockings she was cooing and purring; just like the young women back at school. His lips went to work once he found her silky skin where the stockings had ended. Suckling and nibbling her smooth flesh. Working slowly and methodically. Careful not to leave an inch untouched.

The slower the better. That's what always worked the best.

"Oh Carl. Yes, please. Mmmmm." she sighed softly. Slowly beginning to writhe as he plied his craft. The closer he got to where they all wanted him the louder she got.

Once there he stopped. He stopped and simply breathed.

Hard. Heavy. Deep. Right into the center of her panty clad crotch. He watched her muscles flinch and twitch. Her soft mound seemed to swell and breath in response.

However, Carl moved on. His tongue finding her other thigh and moving up, slowly as always, to her stocking. As if he was licking the flap of an envelope.

Just as he started on the other, he worked his way back down, leaving no part untouched.

"Oh Jesus Carl. Jesus!" she moaned. "Please. Please."

The closer to her crotch she got the more vocal she became.

Carl once again stopped dead center of her panties. His nose barely touching her fabric. Breathing into her flesh.

"Do it Carl. Please. Please. Take me with your mouth. Please take me."

He nuzzled her softly, kissing her mound.

"Yes, Carl. Yes. Oh God yes. What I've heard is true. Yes."

He looped his hands through her waist band and nudged them down. She kept her feet apart, but closed her thighs together; allowing him to pull off her underwear.

Once he peeled down her panties, he was suddenly brought back to reality when he saw there was no vagina to be found. Carl continued his work, undeterred. Her thick shaft still tucked and folded under her. Just like her thighs, her worked slowly, kissing, nibbling and nuzzling her hidden gem.

He felt it swell as he worked.

His mind fought off the paradox of eating a pussy that didn't exist. His libido, wanting to pleasure the woman who brought him so much pleasure the night before, fought off his minds conflict.

Carl's libido won in the end. He was to please her in any way that would leave her happy with his efforts. An effort he hoped would lead to her pleasing him. Again.

"Yes. Carl. Yes."

Gently he licked the cracks where her shaft and thigh's met, just like the folds of a pussy.

Slowly and steadily her beast came to life. She parted her legs more and more to release it from its confines.

Carl closed his eyes and slid his lips up and down the expanding shaft.

"Yes. Carl. Pleasure me with your naughty mouth. Please. Do it. Please."

It wasn't long before her fully engorged monster was standing erect.

He flicked his tongue around her smooth testicles at an agonizingly slow pace before sliding it up the ridge on the underside of her shaft.

"Oh Carl. Oh Carl. That's it Carl. Yes."

Carl stopped at the frenulum; then flicked it like a snakes tongue. He felt her body react and smiled inside. Gently kissing the underside of her tip he slid his lips back down her shaft. He repeated this twice.

"Carl. Oh, Carl." she moaned, raising her voice. "You devilish bastard. Take it already. Please!"

Her body quivered as he teased her shaft. He circled his tongue around the base.

Carl decided to take her balls in his mouth and suckle them, rolling them around in his mouth. He felt her legs tighten against his head.

As he used his mouth on her, he thought of what he was actually doing. Doing to a woman like no other he'd met before. A woman who made him feel like he'd never felt before. 'Was it to late to stop? What if he did? What if he didn't?' he mind whirred. Carl kept his eyes closed, afraid of what he might see.

'Suck it.' he replied to himself before he could confuse himself anymore. Carl came back. Feeling her thighs rubbing his ears, her hands now running through his hair. Carmen's softly voice pleading for him. "Please Carl. Oh please. Enough. Please don't make me beg baby. I'm ready, so ready."

He released her testis with and audible pop. Carl then playfully bit each of her inner thighs, leaving a hicky on each.

Carmen continued to writhe and grind under him. Her moans becoming louder.

He moved slowly back to the shaft. Then sensually kissed his way up its girth.

He once again flick his tongue across the underside of his head before kissing it.

Each kiss taking a bit more of the head in with each peck. Soon each kiss lingered longer. Turning from kissing to suckling. His tongue exploring the head.

Carl savored the saltiness of her precum as he took more and more of her in. He sucked her head like a popsicle. Each suck taking a bit more each time, each time taking more and more of the shaft in.

Carl knew from experience that patience equals pleasure.

"Yes Carl. Yes. Eat me!"

Carl went back to licking and kissing her shaft, only to take her again after hearing and feeling the change in her breathing, her movements.

Once satisfied she was well teased, yet composed, he returned to the head. Working in his typically slow and methodical pace he took her in his mouth again.

Again and again.

Over and over.

Deeper and deeper.

In and out.

Over and over.

Deeper and deeper.

Once about halfway down he came up and paused. He held the head in his mouth and swirled his tongue over it. Faster and faster.

Then flicking his tongue on the underside of her head as he sucked her tip.

His arms hooked around her legs, holding her. Just as he'd done a million times before in college.

He consciously thought that he'd yet to open his eyes since removing her panties. 'Do it.' his voice echoed in his head.

In one felled swoop he impaled himself on her. The speed and ease shocked them both.

12