New Toys for Grace

Story Info
Grace Plays with Blake, her new boy toy, for the first time.
3.8k words
4.33
6.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was doing his best to pay attention to his class, honestly he was, but his mind kept drifting back to her no matter how hard he tried to fuc- uh, focus. Even just the act of looking up the classroom to the front where his middle-aged, under-caffeinated, over-worked technologies tutor was currently drawing lines and graphs and writing important points on the board was so very far out of his reach that he couldn't bring his mind to do it. Every thought fizzled and blurred to be replaced with her soft face, every movement he made reminded him of how he had squirmed under her, every word he tried to read or write morphed into her name or some part of her - or him - she had kept repeating to him over and over again, whispering them into his ear from millimeters away as she dominated him...

Fuck! He was rock hard - had been for most of the morning - and it was all he could do to sit in his seat and act like everyone else. Thankfully he'd had the foresight (though thanks really ought to go to his cock for staying hard most of the trip into university that morning, signaling to him the level of attention he'd likely have for his lecture) to start a voice recording, so at least he could go back over this another time, but that didn't stop his all-encompassing craving that continued to go unsatiated. Distractedly, he thought again over last night, over how it had happened...

'What's that?' Blake asked, half-grinning as he watched her turn her ass to him to bend over her bag.

'Oh, nothing,' she said in the same dulcet voice she'd been talking to him all night with, since they'd finished their movie date and come back to his place now. It was only a short drive around the corner, but with her eyes plastered on him and her hand gently squeezing his thigh, it had felt like an age. His throbbing length pressed tightly against the inside of his pants and agreed with him fully. 'Just a little something to help things flow smoothly.' He kept half-grinning as she straightened up and turned, and only grinned more as he saw the somewhat ordinary black silk bag she had in her hands.

'What's that?' he asked, curious.

'Oh, just a certain toy I like to keep with me for special boys,' she said, again not really answering his question. As she stepped up to him, her short black skirt and striped top curvy with her deeply feminine form, he felt his cock pulse again and thought in that moment that he'd agree to anything she pulled out of the bag, even a chicken. She stopped with her knees nearly touching his, just between his legs, and lent over him. He got a great shot straight between both breasts, and she let him drink it in for a moment longer than she needed to before lifting his chin with the tip of one finger.

'Let's get you out of those pants, big boy.' She breathed, her hot, minty breath seeming to cling to his cheek. He longed to kiss her, to grab her breasts in his hands, to rip her skirt up and see her - but he simply did as he was told. She was an excellent driver and frankly, the confidence she exuded was hot, so he was happy to follow her command for a while. At least, he told himself, until it came time to piledrive her little cunt - then he'd flatten her and cram her and cum hard in her and make her call him her daddy.

He shimmied his pants down and watched her open her bag as he did so, lifting a black, torch-shaped tube from it. Recognition spawned in his mind as he saw what he assumed to be a fleshlight, and he grinned - but then he saw no camouflaging in the body, nor did he see a pink vagina-esque end at it's top. Rrather, it was all black, and while it certainly had a hole designed for a penis, there were a large number of extra bits on the sides that didn't appear to be standard issue male masturbator features. As he dropped his underwear and kicked it aside, he watched her clip two batteries into a compartment on the side of the device and flick on something that caused a light to illuminate, making a white glow shine mutedly through both the contraptions in the body and the black 'vagina' part of the toy. She put the toy down on his countertop and, as she approached him once more, gave him a perfect view as she began to strip.

Blake, 26, didn't bed girls much. Not for any specific reason other than his introverted nature; he wasn't particularly social at the best of times but had nothing bad about him. He was slightly over average height, worked and occasionally went out, but otherwise kept mostly to himself. He'd snagged Grace by complete fluke in a coffee shop - they'd hit it off, laughed a plenty, and were going out on a date within the week. Today had been their fourth, and Blake certainly had dark patched in his memory of the movie, thanks to a couple of scenes that involved the black lipstick and supple softness of the girl sitting beside him. Six times they'd edged closer and closer until their heads turned and found each other, and each time he'd felt his whole body shudder as those pillowy lips sucked up softly against his, her hand slipping up his arm to gently cup his neck as they -

Blake jumped, frightened by the sudden commotion. Everyone was getting up - apparently, it was break time. He watched as people all around him collected their bags or the food they'd brought from them and siphoned out the door, then, when it seemed safe enough, quickly grabbed his, held it in a way that left the bag covering his crotch, and departed. Once downstairs he found a quiet corner of the carpark and whipped out his phone, shooting some texts to Grace. She was at work and likely wouldn't reply, but that didn't mean he couldn't tell her notifications how he felt.

GRACE - U HAVE ME GOING MENTAL. CAN'T FOCUS. ONLY U. CAN U COME OVER TONIGHT? CAN PICK UP. LET ME KNOW.

He hoped it wasn't too forward of him to say as much, but hell, after what she'd done to him last night he didn't think it mattered.

Her shirt rolled up her torso first, lifted in that classic arm-through-arm way that women the world over undress. An undershirt protected her body from view, but it was quickly lifted too, and as it came off Blake saw a black bra holding back two glorious breasts revealed. Next, while she eyed him with two huge, knowing black eyes, he watched as her skirt was unbuttoned and dropped to the floor. Thigh-high black stockings sat halfway up two glorious legs, above which a pair of black panties protected her most sacred region. Putting her hands behind her back, Blake watched Grace's chest puff out, making her tits look all the more round and perky as she undid the clasps, drawing the fabric away so that the black cups released her bosom. Staring, he watched as they slipped down her arms, and there, squeezed between two milky white shoulders were Grace's breasts. Two hard pink nubs capped the surprisingly perky forms, and Blake yearned to grip them between his fingers as he drove himself deeper into her body, pleasuring himself with her sensually feminine body.

'Now,' she said, her eyes flicking down to where Blake stood proudly to attention before him. She turned to grab her toy and approached him, sinking to her knees in front of him. He loved it. 'I'd like to take you on a unique little journey before you get to see any more of me. Will you let me take you on a special, pleasurable journey, Blake?' she asked, her wide round eyes gazing up past his cock at him. Again, in that moment, she could have asked him to drive off a cliff and he'd not only have done it but probably cum too. He nodded.

'Good boy,' Grace said, smiling widely. Blake physically shivered. 'Such a good boy.' Blake watched as Grace efficiently lifted her toy and positioned it so that the 'vagina' end sat touching his tip. Then, without another word, she met his eyes and pushed, slowly, consistently, watching him gasp and jolt as his cock entered it bit by bit. He slipped easily inside despite the particularly tight entrance - it appeared to be pre-lubricated - and he felt a myriad of tight and spacious sections press past his helmet. Knobs, ridges, ripples and all sorts of stimulating shapes massaging him as they slowly came down his length, until, with a soft coolness that included a little lube dribbling out, the black fleshlight-like device reached his navel, and he was completely inside. Next, Grace straddled his legs, keeping her hand on the toy, sitting on the edges of his knees so that he could not feel her own groin. The pressure caused by closing his own legs stiffened him and he felt himself pushing against the insides of the toy more. His mouth open, he breathed into her face, now inches from his.

'That's right, that's good, so good.' She soothed him lovingly. 'You know, some of the men I've used my little toy on have cum for me right in that moment, before I've even been able to start. Can you believe that? It's always taken those men so much longer to condition properly, but you're a good, strong man Blake, you'll last for me until I tell you to cum, won't you?' Grace said. Dumbfounded, Blake just nodded. Tonight wasn't going how he'd planned it would, with him gripping the bent hips of a moaning, pleading bitch as he pelted her mercilessly, yet somehow he didn't feel even the slightest bit disappointed.

He felt himself twitch inside the toy, which made it stimulate him, which made him pulsate more, redoubling the effect. It took some considerable time and effort to settle down from the chain reaction of micro-stimulus, and it left him panting a little. Evilly, Grace chose that moment to lean in, wrapping her free arm around his neck and pushing her breasts into his chest. He felt her body squeezing him gently, her tits, soft and firm and warm, touching him, her breath in his ear and her hand on his back, and all of this - plus the movement and pressure of her closing the gap between them - made him start pulsing and stimulating himself all over again. He groaned into her shoulder, unable to do anything but hold her back and try not to unload into her powerful little sex toy.

'Good boy, Blake,' Grace said, her deep voice seductive in his ear. He could feel her voice box as she spoke, feel her chest moving as she breathed. He pulsed again. 'That's right, just get comfortable with me. Get used to being like this, to hanging on the edge. So stimulated, so needing, so tied to my body and what I can give you. Get used to being on the edge around me, to being inside my toy, to listening to my voice - this is how I will give you pleasure from now on, how I will guide you and make you feel better than anyone else ever has before.' Every word seemed to seep right into Blake's brain and the over-stimulation from all these separate sources of bliss - her voice, her touch, her breasts, her body, her toy - kept him compliant and unable to think straight. Deeply hyper-conscious of what would happen if he moved much, he settled only for a small nod. 'Good boy,' she breathed again, and Blake pulsed, causing another wave of movements, pulses, and stimulation. Grace just held him, didn't move, didn't speak, until he finally settled again. She waited a little for him to come down from the edge before continuing, feeling his racing heart and panting breathing.

'I'm going to control you, Blake,' she whispered into his ear from point-blank range. 'I'm going to dominate you. I'm going to drive your body to the edge and I'm going to dictate everything you feel and say and do. You're going to listen to me and do as I say, and if you do so, I will make you feel better than you ever have in your life. But,' she said, and Blake could have sworn she'd tweaked the toy ever so slightly, because he nearly started again - 'But, I need you to listen to me, completely, Blake. I need you to let go of thinking and let me guide you. You need to obey me, follow my commands, submit to me so that I can control you completely - and I will give you everything in return. Will you obey me, Blake?' Blake made to nod, but she twisted the toy cruelly and he gasped, pulsating rapidly. Only sheer fixation and the slight sting of blissful pain that came with the toy's suction-like interaction with his cock stopped it from erupting right then and there. 'I said,' she breathed, nearly silent, her lips brushing his ear as she spoke right into him, her body tight against his bar the toy sticking up both their stomachs, 'will - you - ob-'

There was a honk from the roadway. Jerking, Blake looked around and with a gasp and a loud curse, realized he'd daydreamed through their break. Pants still tented, a wet patch painfully cool in his pants, he ran back inside. He did his best to shuffle apologetically back into the quietest back corner seat he could find and take out his stuff, putting his phone back on the table and settling down, before feeling the tug of his vivid memories once more. He hadn't softened even a bit, damn himself, and despite his deepest efforts, he couldn't drink in whatever this class offered to him, and so he gave up, scrunched back some more and allowed himself to drift back to that chair in his kitchen once more.

'I said, will you obey me completely?' She sighed into his ear. Blake moaned, but no movement came - she was keeping the toy expertly still, her legs still clenching his tight so that he was fully thickened inside it. He could feel himself throbbing, and the insides seemed so very tight, as if it had suctioned itself tight to his shape. He didn't realize it had, through a small air hole and the internal lube pouch in the side that Grace had triggered when she'd first put him inside it, and which was now keeping the rubbery insides tightly pulled into his shaft.

'Y-yes,' Blake said past Grace's shoulder as she held him close. 'Yes what?' Grace replied instantly. 'I wish for you to call me Grace. Grace is my name and you will refer to your mistress by my name.'

'Yes Grace,' Blake said shakily, so on edge he was shaking in her arms.

'Do you obey me?' Grace asked.

'Yes Grace,' Blake replied, his cock twitching uncontrollably, no longer able to stop itself from self-stimulating. Pre-cum was already bubbling from his tip.

'Do I control you?' Grace breathed as if moaning into his ear. He knew it was close, he just had to listen and agree with whatever she said and it would be his. He needed it more than anything else he'd ever known.

'Yes Grace!' Blake said loudly, desperate, unable to stop himself trying to move under her, but she held him down, held the toy steady so he couldn't move too much inside it, her bodyweight keeping his hips locked in the chair. He whimpered needily.

'Say "you control me Grace".'

'You c-control m-e, Gr-Grace!' Blake moaned. He could feel his load boiling at the base of his cock.

'Say "I obey you Grace".' Grace commanded powerfully. She shifted and he felt her breasts, hard nipples at their peaks, brushing his chest. He was sweating profusely, driven mad with need.

'I obey you Grace!' Blake screamed at her. He was pulsating; he could feel himself pumping as if he was coming, but it was dry. His body was doing work his brain had not yet authorized; or, rather, had not been authorized to do. It was one movement, one word away.

'Good boy,' Grace said victoriously. She lifted her upper half off him so that she could look deep into his addled face, the top of the black toy visible between their bellies. She was torture, incarnate.

'Cum for me Blake.'

And Grace stared at him from point-blank range as Blake gasped, bucked underneath her, and exploded inside her toy. He felt himself bursting inside it, felt his hips thrusting powerfully upwards as he came, felt his load erupting powerfully from his engorged cock, and as she watched and felt him tip the peak of the male orgasm, she switched on the internal vibrators and made him jerk and moan some more through his blissful ride downwards, gently moving the toy so that it's insides stroked and milked him. He groaned and panted, bucking beneath her as he unleashed for her, filling her toy with his seed. Her touch drove him mad and he stared at her chest as she held his face, whispering to him while he exploded until spots dotted his eyes and a non-present ringing sung in his ears.

When he eventually began to settle, she leaned back in close and kissed him, and he grasped her back, pulling her in tight as he continued to pulse and cum into her toy. She left it between them and put both hands on his shoulders, kissing him tightly, passionately, until at last they both parted, panting. By now Blake was softening, though the toy had a strong suction and was keeping him both quite firm and heavily stimulated, his cock not allowed to shrink as it normally would. As such he remained rather hard, and when a few minutes went by without Grace removing it, he suddenly realized what she was going to do, all at once. His heart thudded hard as the realization hit him.

'Hey, hold on,' he said, 'I can't do it multiple-'

'You can do anything for me baby,' Grace said, silencing him with a finger. 'Besides, I'm training you up for it. We all have to start somewhere...' she trailed off, dragging her fingertips down his glistening chest. He swallowed.

Moments later, Grace had taken the toy in her hands again, and this time she sat upright on his knees and stroked him with it, knowing how good her chest looked as she bounced, her arms pressing her tits together and moving them in time with her motions. Blake gave up on arguing and watched the show, and was surprised to find he hardened again fairly quickly, feeling the intoxicating sensation of his growing size taking over the suction with his own thickness, going from a pulling sensation all around him to a pushing, tight squeeze. Soon, he began to moan and gasp as she worked him, turning up the vibrations and stroking him, the insides working him hard as they massaged his shaft, stimulating him more and more until-

'Obey me Blake and cum for Grace,' Grace said loudly, jerkily as she stroked him. And, despite never being able to cum twice in more than a few hours, despite hardly even knowing if he could, as he watched the bombshell atop him who had moments ago claimed control over him and who he'd just said he'd obey and who was milking him like he'd never imagined, he did cum. It shot forward, less than initially but another orgasm just the same, and with a gasp and moan Blake stiffened all over as he came inside Grace's toy again. This time he came so hard he half tipped Grace off him, and she staggered to her feet, still leaning over him. He just watched her tits swing and didn't think of anything really at all as his cock blew him away.

Hurriedly excusing himself from the class he hadn't heard a word in, Blake dashed to the toilets, threw his bag mercilessly down against the wall and slammed himself into a cubicle. His cock was out before the door had finished rattling, and it was dripping. His hand was tight around it within moments and he stroked the pleasure of the gods into himself over the bowl, sighing. But almost as quickly as it had begun, he found himself stuck, heavily stimulated but unsure about going further. He felt as if he could push through and cum, but that something inside him didn't want him to - like when you could do something but doing it would piss off someone else. It felt so right and yet so wrong. Something core was missing. His phone was out before he consciously thought about it.

>GRACE - NEED TO CUM. CAN'T STOP THINKING ABBT U. PELASE.

>PLEASE HELP

>GRACE NEED IU

Blake nearly put it down in frustration as he got no reply, his thickness slicking up more and more as he stroked himself on the edge, but then he saw the indication that she was typing. He stared at the screen like it had hypnotised him.

12