New Tricks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes Kitten, my beautiful Kitten. Eat me, do it now, darling."

She rolled the rest of the way onto the bed and spread her legs. I crawled in and stroked her little trimmed bush. I'd like that job. I tickled my nose in it as my fingers stroked along the lips to heaven. I kissed and licked without penetrating. Her head was back on the pile of pillows. Her fingers were combing through my hair. My thumbs spread her open. I lapped the sweet nectar. "Oh baby," I thought, "I'm going to do you so well tonight."

A finger deep inside her, my tongue searching. I found her little nub. I dabbed it as gently as possible. She gasped and crushed my ears with her thighs. I gently licked until she settled back down.

More finger painting in her wet slit. I kissed and licked, then pumped, three fingers in. I pumped hard, but was careful not to touch her clit. She made some very sexy grunts and gasps. As I pounded her tits flopped around so sweetly. I slid my lubed up fingers out , slid along the 'taint' (Taint cunt and taint ass), then rammed them into her back door as I sucked on the girl in the pink canoe. She went wild, screaming and bucking. Oh My God, it felt so good to take her over the top so completely.

I kissed and licked my way up. I fondled her breasts and suckled her very erect nipples. Our tongues met. Long slow sweet kisses.

"Roll on your side Kitten."

She spooned up behind me and kissed my neck as she fingered me to orgasm. Then again. Soon we were both fucked out and drifted off to dreamland all tangled lovingly together.

Ellen came for me at the in house beauty salon, where my hair had just been styled and makeup applied. Manicure and pedicure. Barefoot, naked except for a jeweled collar she walked me to Mother's suite.

She had company. A beautiful Oriental couple. He was tall and handsome. His shiny shark skin suit was obviously custom made, because it fit so well. He wore a pink silk shirt and a white tie. The lady was shorter than me by an inch or so. She looked so young, as Asian's often do. Her long black hair was piled elegantly messed up on the top of her head. A look I knew took some time and skill to pull off. Her eyes were bright and black. Her little coral glossed mouth had a sweet smile. She wore a white angora long sleeve sweater with a big fluffy wide collar. her knee length skirt was a pale pink linen. On her feet were tan sandals. She just looked ready to cuddle.

"Lilly, Chang, this is Kitten,"

Just before we arrived Ellen had told me to bow to the guests, so I knew what to do.

The lady, Lilly, said "May I?"

"Of course."

She lifted my chin with her right index finger. Her smile was so warm. She stroked the back of her finger down my cheek, across my lips, and down my chin without breaking eye contact. I was melting inside.

She gently cupped and squeezed my left boob. I thought I'd accidentally cum.

"We will speak alone, please." he said.

Mother ,Ellen and I went through to the lunch room and Ellen slid the doors closed.

A few minutes later the doors opened and they entered.

"We will, ah, purchase, that is the right word, yes, Kitten. We find the terms agreeable."

"Good. I'll get the contract from the other room and we'll do the paperwork."

When Mother left, Ellen had the beautiful couple face me. She kissed my neck. She whispered in my ear. "I'll miss you kitten. Now. Listen carefully. Saint Eustatia loves bunny."

My vision rippled, like looking at things on the bottom of a clear creek, for just a moment.

I looked at Lilly and Chang. I suddenly realized I'd been waiting for them all my life, and couldn't live without them. I fell to my knees at their feet.

"I love you. Please, take me with you. Please, let me be your fuck doll. Please, I'll do anything you wish. I love you. Please?

The end, or my new beginning.