New Vietnamese Neighbors Ch. 04

Story Info
Update of how it all worked out with the neighbors.
773 words
4.1
11.2k
11
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I ride my biker I am thinking why not if ass gook doesn't want to see that small dick, I can make that happen as well as make my brothers happy. After all we have been looking for a new club house.

I know my plan will work for as Kathy or should I say ass gook was begging, she told me how they put everything in her name for her husband owed allot of money to the bank in the state they came from. So, as they ran to hide from the bank, they bought a new business (nail salon) and house then put it all in Kathy's maiden name so it cannot be detected.

I stopped by the club house which by now smells of stale beer and cum for no one ever cleans and even the prospects suck at it. I walk up to the pres. I explain I have an idea for a new club house with a maid. He laughed and agreed. He also pointed out that no member can own ass gook for she will become club property and tattooed with the club symbol. Now I told him that ass gook can be club property but TT (the daughter) is all mine.

That afternoon when the whimp dick got home he found Kathy being fucked in all three holes by my brothers. They laughed at him when they saw he was squeezing the front of his pants, seeing the bitch being fucked so hard. The Sargent of Arms told the whimp that he no longer owns the house or the nail shop. He showed papers where Kathy signed over everything to the club (it is nice to have good lawyers lol).

Now I also made a deal with the club to have Jill manage the club's nail shop for two reasons. First it will be easier for her birthday present and second a nail shop is a great place to filter money for 90% of the business is cash and Jill knows how to do the books well, if you know what I mean. Now I am not worried about having to replace Jill at my shop for Mimi will learn lol.

That all happened about six months ago. Today AG (Kathy ass gook) nipple rings have been replaced with the club's symbol and she proudly has the club's symbol above that cunt. I am starting to wonder if she has any cloths at all. I never see her ever wear any except when she is riding on the back of a bike. Then I only see her in chaps, leather property vest and of course 6-inch heel boots. I do take it back about only being nude for I never see her without tall heels. The club also decided to get fake tits for her and she now has F cup tits. Personally, I don't like plastic but I was out voted.

TT (Mimi tiny tits) now lives with us. During the day she does take care of my wife's son like a normal girl would, plus goes to our nail shop to learn. She has her own room and hopefully will be sharing that room with Julie her Chinese best friend as a reminder. Julie has been away for the six months going back to China to see family members. TT now can take my cock deep in her throat well. I noticed she must be more like her mom for she loves to be fucked doggy style and if not a cock in that ass something anything must be in which helps her try harder to please me.

The brother's want to fuck TT also but I only allow BJs well for now. Both TT and AG now never wear cloths while walking between houses and I am sure not all of our other neighbors are happy about having a club house in the neighborhood but fuck-em. Now we cannot forget about the whimp dick. Us being upstanding citizens lol contacted the bank he defrauded letting them know where they could find him and he is in prison for the next 10 years. Talking with the brother's in prison, they tell us the whimp has found his or should I say her place now. She is now taking female hormones' and has tattoos Whimp Dick on the ass and of course the club's symbol as a tramp stamp. Its hair is long and yes, she is traded for favors.

Now that you are updated, we are excited for today Julie is going to come over for the first time after returning from China.