New Wife Alysha

Story Info
Her Coworker takes control of her relationship.
3.7k words
4.11
21.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoe had watched her husband flirt with her young coworker Alysha for the past 3 months. Their natural chemistry had been driving Zoe crazy but there was nothing she could do. Alysha was the best bartender in the area and Zoe was powerless to punish her in fear she would walk out and work for a competitor.

It was obvious that Zoe's man, John, wanted a taste of Alysha. One night after a few glasses of wine Zoe had convinced herself that if she was the fun loving, carefree fiancé that gave her husband a threesome then he wouldn't ever want to leave her. She wanted him to have his cake and eat it too. Besides she had always had a thing for the soft feminine touch of another woman anyway.

As Zoe sat in the bed with her husband reading next to her that night she mustered up the courage to ask some questions she knew she wasn't going to like the answers to.

"Hunny, I think we should have a threesome," Zoe said almost meekly.

Her husband paused and placed his book down on the bed. "I think that would help our sex life. Lets be honest it's been kind of stale lately," Her husband's response took her off guard. Zoe had been super busy at work recently but she didn't think their sex life had gotten that bad.

Swallowing her pride, she smiled. "Great, I think I know just the person," she said with a faint confidence. Memories of Alysha and her husband dancing and laughing at the nightclub filled Zoe's thoughts until she drifted into slumber.

The following evening, Zoe and Alysha found themselves alone in the dimly lit nightclub, hours before the doors opened to the public. It was Zoe's only chance to gauge Alysha's interest without the prying eyes of others, yet her nerves were palpable. If Alysha rejected her advances, Zoe risked not only humiliation but also jeopardizing her position. The nightclub had been struggling lately, and the last thing she needed was a complaint filed to the owner.

Summoning her courage, Zoe slowly steered the conversation toward the pivotal question, her unease evident in her shifting stance.

Fortunately, Alysha's face lit up when she heard the question. "Yeah, absolutely, how about tonight?" Alysha's response was swift, almost as if she had been eagerly anticipating the invitation. Zoe was surprised by her coworkers' enthusiasm. She hadn't expected Alysha to be so receptive, and the thought left her momentarily flustered. Zoe hadn't even considered preparing for this moment, but she didn't want to let the opportunity slip away.

"Are you sure," the hesitancy in Zoe's voice must have been obvious because Alysha swung the question right back at her. Stepping into the personal space of Zoe, Alysha maintained eye contact as she asked "I think the question is, are you sure". After a moment Zoe Nodded her head yes without speaking. Alysha walked off to start her shift, giving Zoe a wink.

As their shift came to an end, Alysha playfully pinched Zoe's hip as they made their way out of the nightclub. "Are you ready?" Alysha asked, sporting a wide grin and a lively step. In truth, Zoe wasn't entirely certain if she was prepared for what lay ahead, but the expectations were too high now.

"There he is," Zoe pointed to the white SUV parked a few meters away from the door. Zoe walked over to the driver's side window to speak to her husband. "Alysha is going to come home with us for some fun," Zoe kissed her husband through the car window. She noticed that whilst she had given her husband a peck, Alysha had hopped into the front seat of her husband's car. No big deal she thought as she was forced into the back seat.

On the drive home, Zoe noticed from the back seat that Alysha was rubbing her man's leg. Shifting in her seat she wanted it to stop but wanted to see more all at the same time. Zoe let out a little cough to get their attention in the front seat. Alysha turned her head and winked at Zoe making a point to bite her lip and rub his leg with more passion. Zoe couldn't deny that her underwear was already wet.

When they got home the two girls ran up to the bedroom. "Wait here till we call for you daddy," Alysha gave Zoe's man a kiss before she walked up the stairs towards the bedroom. Zoe couldn't believe what she had just seen. Not sure what to do, she followed Alysha up the stairs wondering how Alysha knew where to go to find the master bedroom.

It wasn't long before he heard them call out for him. When he entered the bedroom, his eyes widened in excitement. Alysha and Zoe were sitting side by side, perched up on their knees waiting for him. Zoe was clearly underprepared for this, sitting there in her everyday underwear without any bra. Her small tits still somehow managed to sag as if she was 5 years older than she actually was. Alysha however is sat in purple lace lingerie with a silver chain running from the bra to panties looking stunning. Even with her small frame her breasts perfectly fit the e-cup bra. Zoes tits in comparison looked like they were sagging beyond her years. Zoe couldn't believe that she had worn that to work today. What were the odds!

Her boyfriend stood in front of them until he noticed something was off. With raised eyebrows he spoke to his fiance, "Zoe aren't you forgetting something". As he pointed to the cupboard in the bedroom, Zoe meekly crawled to the cupboard before taking out a thick black leather collar with a large metal ring on the front. She handed her fiance the collar and turned around. As he placed the collar around her neck, her co-worker giggled. "Looks cute on you hun", Alysha teased Zoe.

As the girls sat on their knees looking up Zoes fiance, he dropped his shorts to reveal a half erect monster cock. Alyshas jaw dropped. "omg that is massive ', Alysha says in disbelief. "And look at those balls, their so fucking full i cant wait to drain them", she moved herself closer to him and started to stroke his cock. She pulled on Zoes collar to bring her coworker closer and placed his cock on the girl's lips.

"Tongue out", the tone in Alysha's voice cut through the room. Startled, Zoe complied. At work they were equals, but here Zoes collar clearly showed that there was no equality between them.

Barely being able to fit her man's cock in her mouth, Zoe winced. It had barely been a few seconds before her head bucked against Alysha's hand. She was already desperate for air. Tears were swelling in her eyes as her head was forced to stay in position. Her face was almost as wet as her pussy was. Zoe had never been this horny before. Despite the best efforts of her co-worker forcing Zoes head down, the cock barely fit a third of the way into her mouth.

As quick as Alysha pushed Zoes head onto the cock, she was pulled off. Alysha looked up at the man standing above them with doe eyes. "I'll help daddy" Alysha said with eagerness as she started to lick at the tip of his cock.

Daddy? Who was she calling daddy Zoe thought as she sat there and watched Alysha throat her man's cock in one go. She felt completely useless as she watched her man's cock disappear into her co-worker effortlessly. There was no denying how much it turned her on though. Zoe found herself playing with her own wet cunt just watching Alysha in action. He was able to use her mouth like a pussy, no gag reflex stopped him.

Zoe couldn't believe it, was this actually happening? Alysha was now using her saliva to stroke his cock giving him a moment to gain his composure. "Maybe I should take care of this part and zo should get behind me and eat my ass" Alysha asked him, talking as if Zoe wasn't even a part of the conversation.

Zoe's stomach filled with dread as he smiled and agreed. Meekly, Zoe crawled behind Alysha. She looked at Alysha's perfect bubble but not knowing where to even start. She must have taken too long because Alysha looked back at her annoyed. "Spread my ass cheeks and get in their bitch", Zoe took a deep breath and followed her instructions.

As Alysha throated his cock once again, she began to twerk her ass on Zoe. The twerking made it hard for Zoe to do her job but she tried her best. Zoe was concentrating so much on her task that she didn't hear Alysha ask her man if she could play with herself. Zoe was simply poked away from her job eating Alysha's ass by her long, pointy nails as she played with herself.

Zoe didn't really mind. She didn't love the idea of eating out another woman's ass and the scene in front of her was just too appealing to do it properly anyway. She couldn't help herself as her hand wandered to her own pussy and she began to play with herself. The sound of her coworker slobbering on her man's cock while she moaned from fingering herself was too much for Zoe as she closed her eyes. Her own hand wandered to her dripping wet cunt. She felt pressure building in her body before a sting on her face.

Opening her eyes, Alysha was standing above her with a mad look on her face. Did she just Slap? *Whack* Zoe was slapped across the face again. "Who said you could touch yourself you stupid grub", Zoe didn't have time to answer before Alysha dragged her by her hair to the bed.

She forced Zoe to lay face up on the bed. Still holding Zoes hair, Alysha sat on her face. All Zoe saw was a wet, sticky slit lowering on her face. Stunned, Zoe had little choice but to lick as her head was held in place. Not wanting to enrage Alysha again and desperate for her own release Zoe licked with enthusiasm. Alysha made a point to grind her pussy whilst she dug into Zoes scalp. The sounds of Zoe gasping for air only made Alysha wetter.

She had made sure to position Zoe and herself right on the edge of the bed, so that her ass was slightly hanging off the bed. "Well c'mon big boy, come get what's yours" Zoe could barely see out from under Alysha but it didn't take long for her man to appear in the crevice of her vision.

It was hard to tell from the angle she was on but Zoe was convinced her man had never been harder. His cock looked an extra 1 or 2 inches than normal with how hard it had gotten. She watched helplessly as her man lowered his cock and entered her co-corker. She watched as Alysha pussy lips stretched around his cock just above her vision. Alysha let out a moan that even Zoe could hear as her cunt molded around his cock.

Her man thrusting in and out of her co-worker only made Zoes job harder. She spent 5 minutes desperately trying to suckle on Alysha's clit while his ballsack was hitting her forehead before she was relieved of her duties. Feeling awkward standing there watching her man have his way with her coworker, Zoe got on all fours next to Alysha.

She arched her back and presented her pussy in a desperate attempt for some attention. Zoes body filled with excitement as she felt his hand on her ass cheek. That excitement turned to frustration when he smacked her ass once and went back to pumping Alysha. Their moans were growing almost as quickly as her desperation to be involved.

Zoe could hardly blame her man for paying attention to Alysha. Even from her position she could see her perfect bubble butt jiggling with every thrust. What a view her man must be getting.

The sound of her Colleagues' ass cheeks being clapped was too much. Zoes pussy was so aching so much she had to swallow her pride. "Please... can i play with myself" she could barely get the words out of her own mouth. Alysha had struggled to hear what she had said over the sound of getting impaled. She grabbed onto the ring on Zoe's collar to draw her in closer. The girls' faces were now so close that it felt like they were moments from kissing.

Zoe looked at her coworkers lips wondering if they were as soft as they looked. The sexual tension between the girls was interrupted by their man's hand slapping Alysha's ass cheek, reminding her to keep the rhythm. "What did you say bitch" The soft look Alysha had on her face was gone and the harsh, cutting facial expression was back. Truth be told, Alysha knew exactly what Zoe had said, she just wanted her to repeat it. More importantly, Alysha wanted for Zoe to hear herself ask permission again. Looking down, away from her coworkers gaze she swallowed her pride again. The second time was somehow more humiliating.

"I want to play with my pussy" A long silence lingered. Zoe felt awkward, she shifted on all fours. She knew what Alysha wanted. Complete and total submission. It wasn't enough that she was riding her husband's cock in front of her, she wanted Zoe to show her total submission. Zoe just needed release. She was already humiliated enough, what would a little bit more matter.

Zoe let go of all humility "Please... please can i play with myself mistress". Once that magical M word left Zoes lips and sinister grin appeared on Alyshas. Whilst still getting fucked, she reached out to her side and threw a pillow at Zoe. "Show me how desperate you are to cum" Alysha looked amused whilst Zoe puzzled looked at the pillow.

Mid moan Alysha gave Zoe her next instructions. "Hump it you stupid bitch, it's the only action you're getting tonight", her words rang in Zoes ear. Up until this moment she had held out hope that eventually get to ride her own husband. She didn't doubt Alysha's words for one moment.

Her coworkers eyes were on the verge of rolling back into her head and here Zoe was straddling her pillow. As she attempted to pathetically grind her hips on the pillow, her eyes were fixed to the sex show in front of her. Zoe found that humping the pillow provided just enough stimulus to make herself more horny but not enough for any actual pleasure.

As the two shifted multiple positions entangled in each other, Zoe attempted to shift the pillow under her to somehow get herself to finish. An orgasm was right on the end of her clit yet she couldn't quite reach it. By the time she found just the right angle, The sex show in front of her was reaching its climax. It wasn't until now that Zoe it occurred to Zoe that her husband wasn't wearing protection. She wanted to freak out. She wanted to stop humping the pillow and tell them to stop. The thought however of her husband cumming in someone else in front of her kept Zoe humping. Desperate to reach that orgasm her pace quickened as Alysha rocked her hips back and forward getting every last drop of seed. Zoe had never heard him moan like he was as Alysha milked him dry.

"Come here hun'' Zoe panicked as she heard Alysha's command. "But miss, I'm about to...." her own voice was interrupted by her mistress pulling her forward off the pillow by her collar. Zoes face was forced onto Alysha's cunt once again. Somehow her mans seed tasted better mixed with her coworkers' juices.

"I'm not on any birth control so you better get it all" Alyshas words only made Zoe slurp faster. She wasn't sure if her new mistress was being serious or not but she decided she better do a good job just in case. Zoe was down there for a good 5 minutes tending to Alysha before the unexpected happened. Without any warning grabbed Zoe by her fringe and moved her slightly away from her pussy. Zoe was met with a wet gush to her face.

Zoe lay there with her mouth open, stunned at what had just happened. Alysha reached down to close Zoes jaw with her hand. "Don't waste any now" Alysha whispered to Zoe. She swallowed the juices and wiped her face, making sure to suck the residual juices off of her fingers that she had collected her face. As she sucked the last of Alysha from her fingers, Zoe felt oddly proud. She had contributed. She had been a part of their pleasure in some small way.

Looking up at Alysha and her man, it was clear they had both already nodded off in each other's arms. Zoe wouldn't fit next to either of them. Frustrated but exhausted she curled into a ball. She wanted nothing more than to play with herself. To finish the job but she decided better of it. If her mistress awoke to the sound of her pleasuring herself, there was no telling what cruel punishment she would be objected to.

When Zoe opened her eyes next, Alysha was missing from the bed. Her man was fast asleep. Maybe this erotic nightmare was over she thought to herself. Still naked, she made her way down the stairs and into the kitchen. Her stomach dropped when she saw Alysha sitting at the kitchen table drinking from Zoe's favorite cup.

Zoe barely made it a few steps into the kitchen before Alysha was in her face. Her coworker stared at her with a slight smile. It was a smile of confidence and victory. In stark contrast, Zoe could barely keep her eyes from the ground. Raising her hands to Zoes nipples, she pinched. Zoe felt the acute pain fill her chest. She was powerless to resist the downward direction her mistress's hands were forcing her.

Zoe sat on her knees in front of her naked coworker that had taken the roll of dominant ever so smoothly. "Give me your hand zo zo" Zoe didn't like the pet name but she raised her hand towards her mistress. Quickly it was slapped away. "The other one stupid" Alysha looked down on her with an annoyed look. Fearing further punishment, Zoe moved fast giving her mistress the other hand. Before she realized what was happening her engagement ring was taken from her finger.

Zoes mistress slid her engagement ring onto her finger and held out her hand in front of her admiring the stone. Below her, Zoes eyes filled with tears realizing that her coworker wouldn't be going home anytime soon. Her sobs were interrupted. "There's going to be big changes around here Zo" Alysha held out her hand with the ring on it. There was an awkward pause. Zoe closed her eyes as tears fell out and lent forward kissing the ring. How much more would her new mistress require of her submission she thought to herself.

"Good girl" Alysha slut dropped down to Zoes level and placed her fingers at the entrance of Zoes cunt. The words of her mistress gave Zoe a feeling of pride. She was a complete emotional mess. One minute she is crying, the next she is happy to be useful to someone. The evidence of her degradation was dripping on Alysha's fingers.

Zoe let out a soft moan as Alysha worked her fingers into her wet cunt. Zoe finally felt like she had done enough to earn her mistress' approval. Maybe even enough to cum. Alysha curled her fingers in just the right way to drive Zoe mad. She tried to buck her hips on her mistress's hands. Her pleasure was interrupted when Alysha reached for Zoes throat. She felt Alysha's hand clamping down, removing her access to breathe.

The grip was so tight that Zoe couldn't speak. She pleaded with her eyes for air. The entire time still bucking on Alysha's hand in search of an orgasm. Alysha knew she was close and removed her fingers. Zoe continued to hump the air in desperation. "If you want this dealt with you better start following my instructions without hesitation" Zoe flinched as Alysha slapped her cunt a few times.

"When my man comes down for breakfast you are going to greet him with a blowjob under the table" Alysha motioned her hand as if to say to Zoe to get under the table and wait. Zoe didn't even bother trying to stand, instead she crawled slowly on all fours under the table.

It didn't take long for their master to appear. Zoe could see his feet walking through the kitchen towards the chair. She mustered up some saliva in her mouth in preparation. Zoe had never really liked giving head but she needed to do a good job for Alysha. Her release was hanging in the balance.

A moment after her former fiance sat down, Zoe crawled to him. She took him in her mouth as best she could on the angle she was working with. The only recognition she received was his hand reaching under the table to give her an encouraging pat on the head. Above her, Alysha passes him his breakfast. Zoe felt his cock growing in her mouth and as per usual she struggled to fit him all the way. She decided to suckle on the head as best she could. She could still taste Alysha juices on her former fiance's cock.

12