New Wife Gets Blacked Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we should have a night off drinking." I told him, thinking this would be my chance to stay away from Leon and his mates.

"Yes I agree." Simon said which made me happy.

The rest of the day we sunbathed and had lunch and, in the evening, got ready to go out for a nice meal together.

At the table we had general chat, the whole time I was thinking about how I had cheated on this great man.

After the dinner we went straight back to our room, not seeing Leon and his mates.

As soon as we were through the door I kissed Simon hard. I was so horny and needed a good fuck and I wanted to make up to Simon.

I got onto my knees, pulling his cock out. Taking it in my hand, I hated to admit it but my reaction was disappointment. I have always been happy with Simon's cock, but ever since having Leon's and Jacob's, his dick just felt too small.

I easily wrapped my hand around it, leaning forwards and taking it into my mouth, it was even nearly difficult to deep throat him now.

"Ohhh yeah that feels so good." Simon moaned as I bobbed up and down on his cock.

I was soaking wet and needed a fuck. I pulled his cock out, looked up at him and said.

"I want you to bend me over and fuck me a like a slut!"

"Woah, are you serious?" He said looking at me confused, not used to me talking this way.

"I'm deadly serious, don't make love to me, use my pussy however you want." I said with a straight face.

I stripped off in front of him and bent over the bed, showing my soaking wet pussy ready for him to use.

Looking forwards, I felt Simon as he placed his hands on my arse and felt his cock go into me with ease.

It was.... Disappointing.

After last night, Simon's cock barely touched the sides, I could only just feel that he was inside of me. Then when I felt his skin touch mine and I knew that he was fully in me, I was even more annoyed.

But I didn't want Simon to know, so I moaned out loudly.

"Oh yes Simon, fuck me with that big cock!!"

"As you wish!" He moaned out as he started trying to fuck me hard.

I was getting barely any pleasure form this, but I was faking my loud moans for him.

"Yes baby, fuck my little pussy!" I kept faking moaning to him.

"What's gotten into you?" Simon asked whilst moaning.

"I just love your big cock!" I said back.

What must have been, 30 seconds later, I felt Simon grunting and knew he was close to cumming. I moved my body forwards so he was out of my pussy and I felt him shoot his cum all over my back.

That did not even nearly get me off!

"That was amazing!" He moaned as he was still wanking his cock and his cum was all over my back.

"Can you get some tissue to clean me up?" I said back, I didn't mean to but I know my tone was annoyed.

"Sure thing." He said and went to the bathroom and back.

After he whipped all of the cum off me, he asked.

"Do you want me to finish you off?"

I just looked at him and smiled.

"No it's fine, thanks anyway."

As we lay in bed I couldn't get the image of Leon's cock out of my head. I can't explain it, I used to be perfectly happy with Simon's dick. But now I know what it's like to be taken by a big black cock, Simon just isn't enough for me.

I waited for Simon to fall asleep, it must have been around 11pm when I got out of bed, stayed in just a thong and a bra and creeped over to Leon's room.

What are you doing? It's over with him. Go back to your room now! I kept arguing in my head. But I couldn't seem to stop my body from walking over there, I was so horny and I needed him. I needed to get fucked properly.

"Just one more time." I said to myself. One more fuck to get it out of my system and then I'm done.

Knocking on Leon's door, it took him a few minutes to open. But when he did, he was just in boxers and smiling down at me.

"What do you want?" He asked.

I couldn't take my eyes off his amazing body, I always forget how toned his is.

Suddenly I got really nervous, as though the night before he hadn't fucked the life out of me.

"I.... I..." I stuttered.

"Spit it out!" He ordered.

"I want you." I whispered, ashamed that I have caved in so quickly.

"Hmmmm, I thought you wanted nothing to do with me anymore?" He asked, smiling at me knowing he had me how he wanted.

"I just need one more night." I told him.

"Come in." He said holding the door open. I walked underneath his arm and headed into his room. As I walked past I felt a hard slap on my bare arse cheek, instantly sending shivers to my pussy at the thought of being fucked like I was the night before.

But suddenly my heart sank, as I entered the room and the door shut I realised he wasn't alone, and it wasn't just Jacob who was in here. There were 3 others in the room.

"Ermm... this was a mistake, I should go." I quickly stuttered out and turned around.

As soon as I faced the other direction I hit into Leon's abs and his arms wrapped around me.

"Now, now. Why don't you stay a while. The boys don't mind." He said.

I turned around and saw them all smiling at me, 3 black men with their shirts off, all toned and muscly.

"Please Leon, I can't. Not with them." I told him.

As he looked down on me grinning, still holding my shoulders he said.

"Oh you don't have to do them, they can just watch."

"Aw that's no fun." One of them shouted.

He wanted to have sex with me while these watched?? That was too much!

"Don't worry slut, they all know what you got up to last night!" Leon laughed.

There it was, just him calling me a slut made my pussy wet and I knew I would do what he wants.

"Okay..." I whispered.

"Good, take your underwear off." He ordered.

With the 3 staring at me, I pulled down my thong and then unclipped my bra and let it fall to the ground. Suddenly I was stood, completely naked in front of 4 big black men.

"Fucking hell! She has a great body!" One of them shouted.

I was self-conscious in front of all these men staring at me.

"On the bed, on your hands and knees facing the wall." Leon ordered.

I let myself go, I knew the best pleasure was from just letting him use me as a slut.

The 3 men got off the bed and let me onto it, getting onto my hands and knees facing away from them all, my pussy and arse pointing straight at them.

I couldn't see what was happening behind me, but I suddenly felt a pair of hands on my arse cheeks, grabbing them.

"Mmmmm, that's a nice looking hole. You ever been fucked in the arse before?" Leon asked me.

"No I haven't." I told him, not being turned on at all by the thought.

"Good." He said.

Suddenly I felt a tongue on my pussy, going straight to my throbbing clit and sending waves of pleasure throughout my body.

"Fuuuuuckkkk." I moaned as Leon's big tongue was flicking my clit.

He carried on for a few minutes as my moaning kept getting louder, not caring about the other men watching.

"Please fuck me." I eventually moaned out, desperate to have his big cock in me again.

SPANK!

His big hands slapped my arse and I felt him move up. This was it, I was about to get his cock once again!

"You need to be punished for the way you spoke to me this morning slut!" Leon said.

SPANK!

"Ow!" I moaned out from the spank, "Yes sir. I'm sorry!"

SPANK!

"I'm going to fuck your arsehole." Leon told me as I felt his big hands grabbing my firm arse.

"NO!" I quickly shouted back, "I don't do that!" Turning my head I saw Leon's big cock in his hands and aiming it to my arse.

"You will let me fuck your arsehole or you don't get anything." He told me.

I had no desire to have him fuck me in my arse so I told him.

"Leon please, I just want you to fuck my pussy!"

"No slut! Beg me to fuck your arsehole or you don't get it!" He ordered spanking me again.

"I can't I'm sorry." I told him.

"Well, that's your decision, get out then." He said.

NO!

I couldn't not have him fuck me after all this. As quick as possible I span around, while his big cock was out I wrapped my lips around it and started bobbing up and down, running my tongue all over his hard shaft.

"Fucking hell, what a slut!" One of the other men called out.

"Mmmmmm!" I moaned around the big black cock as I took him deeper down my throat wanting to please him.

"Mmm you are good at that." Leon moaned running his hands through my hair.

Taking my mouth off his cock, I looked up to him and in the sluttiest way possible I begged.

"Please sir, please fuck my desperate, tight cunt with your big black cock! Fuck me senseless and send me back to my husband filled with your cum!"

Leon gripped my hair and leaned in close to me, I was moaning from the pain and desperate for him to fuck me.

"Are you going to let me fuck your arsehole?" He asked.

"No sir, please fuck my pussy!" I begged.

"Then get the fuck out." He said letting go of me and walking to the other side of the room, picking up a beer and sipping from it.

I remained on my hands and knees, naked, just staring at him.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"I told you what I want, if you won't give it to me then fuck off." He said.

"Please Leon." I begged, not caring how desperate I looked in front of these other men.

"Get out, go back to your small dicked husband." He mocked.

I could've cried, but I was furious at the same time.

As they all watched, I put back on my thong and bra and ran out of the room humiliated!

I can't believe he just fucking did that!! How could he turn me down! How could he tease me like that and then leave me! I fucking hate him!!

I stormed back to my room, Simon was still asleep and I lay beside him and fell to sleep myself.

Day 8 of the Honeymoon

As I woke up, flashed of last night remained in my mind. I was still furious at Leon, I know it was stupid that I was so annoyed that he wouldn't let me cheat on my husband but I can't believe the way he treated me!

Simon and I went for breakfast, barely speaking to each other.

"I think I'm going to have a spa day." Simon said.

"Oh that's nice, I might just stay by the pool if that's okay?" I said back, after having a spa day not too long ago I didn't fancy another one quiet yet.

"Yes that's fine." He said with a smile.

After breakfast, Simon went for his spa day and I went to sit by the pool. Rethinking about last night.

I was still desperate for him to fuck me, but I had no desire for anal.

A short while later I saw Leon and 2 of his mates in the bar laughing and joking, deciding I needed to speak to him I stormed over.

"Leon! Can I have a word?" I asked firmly, all of the group looking and smiling at me.

"You can speak to me here." He said smiling at me.

"Go with her Leon, she probably just wants more of your cock." One of the guys said louder than I wanted.

I hated how they all knew what had happened, but I was too focused on Leon to shout at him.

"Fine, let's go." Leon said, grabbing my hand and taking me to the men's bathroom.

Once inside, I turned to face him and angrily said.

"I can't believe you would treat me like that last night! Who do you think you are?!"

"Hey, I told you what you needed to do, it's you who said no." He said as calm as ever.

"I was begging for your cock in front of your stupid friends, and you say no! Do you know how embarrassing that is!" I shouted.

"I didn't force you to beg me, you're the one who left your husband on his own to come and get my cock don't forget!" He argued back.

No words came out of my mouth, I couldn't argue back to that. He was right, I willingly left Simon asleep so I could go and get fucked by another man.

In my silence, Leon stepped forward and said.

"Why don't you just admit that you love black cock? There's nothing wrong with admitting that your husbands small white dick isn't enough for you."

"I love him." I said weakly.

"I know you do, but you can't fight what you want. Look." He said and I watched as he quickly pulled his shorts down, once again having his big cock out. It was as if he was always hard and ready to fuck.

"Leon." I said, staring at his cock.

"Don't worry about it, white girls always submit to black cock. You just can't help yourselves." He said so confidently.

As he spoke my anger disappeared and the desperation to be fucked returned.

"Please Leon, please fuck me." I begged staring at him.

He just laughed and said.

"You know what you have to offer me for that."

I knew what he wanted, I didn't want him to fuck my arse, but I needed to feel him in me again.

"Okay." I whispered, not believing that I was about to agree to it.

"Okay... what?" He said, holding his cock and wanking it in front of me.

"Okay, we can do anal." I told him.

He stepped closer, still holding his big cock.

"You're agreeing to let me fuck your virgin arsehole with my big black cock?" He asked knowing the answer.

"Yes Leon, you can fuck my arsehole. But please be gentle, you're so big!" I told him.

I never considered anal before, Simon has tried but I always told him no. I wish I had said yes now so my arse would slightly be ready for this huge cock.

"Oh I will slut. But don't worry, after I have gaped your arsehole, you will be begging for more." He told me.

"Oh Leon." I moaned, not able to control myself I pulled myself in and kissed him, passionately. More passionately than I kissed Simon.

This felt wrong, but so right. I wanted him, he was the perfect specimen of a man and I needed him. Grabbing onto his hard cock as I wanked him, I moaned into his mouth.

"Fuck me Leon, bend me over the sink and fuck me!" Hoping to tease him into fucking my pussy.

Suddenly he broke the kiss and stepped back.

"Not yet slut. Come to my room at 9pm tonight." He told me.

"What about Simon?" I asked.

"I will get the boys to keep him busy." He said with a smile and then left me alone in the bathroom.

I was disappointed to not have been fucked, but I knew I was going to finally get it.

Later that night, Simon and I went out for our dinner. When we got back to the room around 8pm, I thought I would try and be nice and make up for me about to go and cheat on him, so I kissed Simon and put my hands on his cock, ready to give him a blowjob.

But he quickly said.

"No it's okay, I need to go meet the boys anyway."

This surprised me, was he really turning down a blowjob? It felt strange but I guess it made things easier for me.

He got in the shower and got ready to go and meet some of Leon's mates, I don't know what they were doing but I was glad they were going to keep him distracted.

I can't explain it, I watched my new husband getting dressed, the whole time knowing that in less than an hour I was going to be a few doors down being fucked in the hole I always denied him by a black man that we met a few days ago. But I didn't feel guilty, I felt excited. In fact my pussy was tingling, just thinking of Leon's big, black cock fucking me.

"Okay, I'm off." Simon said, coming over and kissing me.

Kissing him back I said.

"Have a good night, I love you."

"I love you too." He said and left the room.

As soon as he was gone, I took off my clothes and put on my sexiest underwear. Underwear that I originally bought as a surprise for Simon, but now planning to wear them for another man.

It was a silk, black thong, thigh high stockings with a garter and a push up black bra.

Looking in the mirror, I did my face full of make up and straightened my hair just in time for 9pm.

Excited, I rushed over to Leon's room and knocked on the door. Taking a deep breath, although when I knocked on his room last night I planned on that being the last night, I'm now not sure that I could deny him if he wants me again in the future.

"Hey slut." Leon said opening the door with his usual smile.

"Hi sir." I said, fully accepting what I was about to do and no longer shy or nervous about it.

"Come in." He said, once again I walked underneath his muscly arms and into his room.

As I entered, I spotted that we weren't alone, Tommy, one of his friends was in the room. Turning back to Leon I sighed and said.

"Seriously?"

"Calm down whore. Jacob was telling him how tight your pussy is and Tommy wants a go." Leon said.

"And you think I will just let anyone fuck me?" I argued back.

Then Leon slowly stepped to me and although he whispered, his tone was very serious.

"I think you will take any cock that I tell you to."

Fuuuucckkkk!

My body trembled at what he said and I knew I couldn't say no to him.

"Yes sir." I moaned.

"I like your outfit, dressing up for me?" Leon said running his hands over my smooth body.

"I wanted to dress like a good slut for you." I told him, letting him feel me up. Then I heard Tommy get up from the chair and suddenly I felt his hands on me as well.

Leon leaned in and kissed me, I just moaned into his mouth feeling these two big black men run their hands all over my body, squeezing my arse and my tits. My senses were in overload and I knew I couldn't wait for them both to fuck me.

"On your knees!" Leon ordered.

"Yes sir." I moaned, sinking to the floor.

I watched as both Leon and Tommy took their shorts off and I had two big black cock in front of me, without needing to be told what to do I grabbed hold of Tommy's, wanking his cock as I took Leon's cock in my mouth.

"Mmmmmm!" I moaned as I wrapped my lips around his dick, quickly bobbing up and down on his dick.

I only did this for a few seconds before I pulled out and forced Tommy's cock into my mouth.

"Fuck yes!" I heard him moan.

"Mmmm!" I moaned again as I spat all over his cock, running my tongue all along his shaft.

"Get on the bed Tommy!" Leon ordered.

Then Tommy's cock was out of my mouth and I watched as he lay on the bed.

"Go suck his dick my married slut." Leon ordered.

Crawling over to him, I got onto the bed and took his big cock back into my mouth. Pushing my head further to take his cock down my throat. My gag reflex gone, I was able to force his cock so I could feel it pressing down my throat.

Tommy's hands held onto my head with his entire cock down my throat! I was struggling to breath and began to pour spit out of my mouth as he held me there! Panicking I tapped his legs and he released my head.

Pulling back, I watched as a string of spit fell from my mouth onto the bed.

I'm such a fucking slut!

"Lick my arsehole you fucking slut!" Tommy ordered.

I looked at him confused, I've never done that before and was never tempted to. However, he didn't give me a chance to argue, lifting his arse up and grabbing my head he pushed me down.

Fuck it, I'm here now!

I stuck out my tongue and started flicking it against his smooth arsehole, rimming the first man in my life.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Tommy moaned as pushed my tongue deeper and deeper into his arsehole as his legs were lifted and spread, loving giving this black man so much pleasure.

As I was rimming Tommy, I felt Leon's hands spreading my arse cheeks. Without warning he ripped my thong off and thew it onto the floor.

I could feel him pouring lube down my crack and onto my arsehole, then I felt his finger slide deep into my otherwise untouched hole.

"Mmmmm!" I moaned with my tongue against Tommy's arsehole.

Bringing my mouth up, I took his big fat cock back into my mouth and bobbed on it like a porn star, gagging and spitting at every time I took him down my throat. Leon's finger kept pumping in and out of my arse and soon I felt him slide another deep inside of me.

"Fuuuuckkk!" I moaned back at my arsehole stretching around his fingers.

"That's it you little white slut. I'm just getting your little arsehole ready for my nigger cock to fuck it." Leon said from behind.

"Yes master!" I moaned, not knowing why I called him master. But to distract myself from the stretching of my arse I carried on sloppily sucking Tommy's cock.