New Wife, Old Lover: Ancient Gods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Elena listened carefully so she could come at the same time they did, almost as if Jaguar was fucking her tonight, not Marina. Oh, she missed that. He was so good in bed! That thought began to overwhelm Elena as her wet pussy responded powerfully to the way her busy fingers were working at it. The feeling was intensely stimulating, almost as if the man next door was doing it. She was getting close- very, very close.

So were the lovers nearby. The headboard had begun to slam against the wall, so firmly that Elena could almost feel Jaguar's deep thrusts in her own vagina. In her highly aroused state, he was banging into her tonight, not Marina! It wasn't the same as last time, but she was so lustful that it almost felt as good.

The pace for all three of the lovers was becoming furious now. They were all so close, their emotions like floodwaters rising to the top of dams holding them back. Higher and higher, more thrusts and more frigging- there was simply too much pressure on sensitive flesh! Finally the dams burst, and enormous tension exploded on those two beds, mere inches apart on either side of the thin wall.

Elena's body clenched as a powerful orgasm shook her, seizing her muscles, forcing her to bounce noisily on her own squeaky mattress. She bit her tongue, trying hard not to cry out in ecstasy. A stifled wail managed to escape, but her fingers were relentless, never letting up their wicked work. Elena wanted to come with the lovers!

Then she heard them groaning as they were overcome by intense orgasms. The bedsprings creaked loudly while their bodies lurched wildly together. First, she heard Marina gasping and chanting "Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!" as she came. Then it was Jaguar, slamming hard against her body, launching blasts of cum, accompanied by a guttural "Follarme! Follarme! Follarme!" [Fuck] each time.

Elena caught her breath and her pounding heart settled back down. It had been an intense orgasm, seemingly shared with the couple next door, but now she could hear them softly whispering and kissing again. Oh, did they have to do that when she was all alone? Could she just run next door to their bed? She wanted so much to be with Jaguar.

Then it was quiet at last. Elena lay lost in thought for some time, wondering what might have been if this other woman had not boarded his tour bus. But he was Marina's man now and there was no denying it.

The next morning at breakfast Elena noticed how closely the couple walked together, holding hands as they arrived at the table. Marina smiled radiantly, clearly satisfied last night, while Jaguar wore a sly grin as he looked at Elena. It made her wonder if he knew that she was listening to them. It made her question whether they had heard noises as she came hard next door.

She grimly made a mental note to change to different room, should they be staying at the hotel for another night.

****

Government bureaucracy is no easier to slice through in Peru than in any other country. However, official identification from the national Archaeological Museum in Lima helped open doors until the trio finally reached the permit department. Even there it took a mix of cajoling and veiled threat to open the records.

Yes, Olympia Research had filed a permit. No, nobody from the government had visited the site to inspect their work, even though the permit had been issued almost three months before. There was no follow-up currently planned, thus giving Olympia carte blanche to dig and sell.

"We want to see what they are doing up there," Elena asserted. "They are little more than treasure-hunters, eager to unload Peru's heritage to the highest international bidder. If they find Moche pieces in good condition, they will likely be lost to us forever, like the Elgin Marbles from the Parthenon, forever secured in the British Museum."

She was very firm about this, enough to press the petty official in the permit office to show them the original copy of the Olympia permit. It detailed their dig location and the conditions under which it had been issued.

"Look at this!" Elena hissed in disgust as she read it. "They claim that this is valuable research, important to Peru's ancient history! The bastards! This is only important to their wallets. Let's hope they haven't already found anything and quietly sold it off to private collectors in Moscow or London or New York."

"Or the Middle East," Marina added.

"We have to get out there right away before it's too late, Elena exclaimed, turning to the minor official she was dealing with. "Please make us a good copy of this permit.... Look, I don't give a damn what your boss will say. I have authority over him, so you do it for me. Now!"

Jaguar and Marina had never realized what a powerhouse the woman could be when agitated! Little did they know that the woman was every bit as passionate in her desire to share Jaguar's bed again. Soon the trio was walking back to the rental vehicle with a copy of the permit.

"How soon can we get to the site, Jag?" Elena asked.

"We wasted the morning trying to track down the permit. With a quick lunch, I think we can be up there by mid-afternoon."

Two hours later, the Land Rover was climbing a very rough road to the location identified in the permit. They were using GPS to pinpoint the spot and drew closer to it as the minutes passed. The dry, rocky terrain yielded no clues about where the road was leading until signs began to appear.

"No entrar ilegalmente!".... Illegal to Enter! And as they drew closer, there was a more threatening sign.

"Mantener fuera a los intrusos seran procesados!"... Keep Out. Trespassers Will Be Prosecuted!

Around a bend they came to a fence, strung across a natural constriction in the terrain. Both signs were posted there too, and a heavy chain with a big padlock secured the gate. There was no-one in sight.

"You'd think there'd be a guard here," Marina commented.

"Or a small army to defend the spot!" Elena joked grimly. "Now what?"

"Let's get their attention," Jaguar grinned as he laid his big paw on top of the horn button and left it there.

He continued doing this at intervals until a couple of burly men rushed to the gate. They weren't being very friendly, one with a rifle, the other with a raised pistol. Marina ducked down so that she was protected behind the dashboard. Jaguar switched into the cool 'Indiana Jones' persona which he had projected through his Andean Experience excursion tours over the years.

"What do you want? Get the Hell out of here!" the men shouted in Spanish

"Government inspectors. We have your permit. Let us in!" Jaguar demanded to the surprised guards.

This brought them up short and they quickly lowered their weapons.

"No can do!" one shouted back. "We have strict orders that nobody gets through that gate."

"Tell your boss that if the gate isn't open in fifteen minutes, I'll have soldiers from the Peruvian army here to tear it down. The time starts now!"

This brought out a cellphone, followed by indistinguishable animated conversation with someone at the other end. Then the guard called to Jaguar.

"She says to show me the permit."

"I'm not handing it over. I'll read it to you out loud. Come to the gate and hold your phone up so your boss hears this."

Then Jaguar read the permit aloud in Spanish, slowly enough that there was no mistaking that it was the same one issued three months ago. After this there was another animated phone conversation before the guard spoke to Jaguar.

"Dr. Hardwick says to wait here for ten minutes until she comes to the gate."

"Sure," then looking his watch, Jaguar threatened, "Make it five because in ten minutes I'll have already called in to have it torn down."

Five minutes later, the boss arrived, and she was angry. Jaguar could see right away that Hardwick was a tough-looking old broad with a deep voice and a bad attitude.

"What is this shit? No-one said anybody would be coming out here to inspect. We got our permit. That's supposed to be the end of it!"

"Not on my watch!" Elena shouted as she now walked to the gate. "I'm from the national museum in Lima and we need to know what kind of research you're doing here. Let us in, now!" she demanded.

"Not so fast! I'm not letting anybody in. See the signs? That includes you!"

"Boss. In about three minutes, he's going to call the army to tear down this goddam gate!" one of the guards warned, causing the boss to hesitate before replying.

"Look. Don't call anybody. Give us an hour to tidy up the dig site. You know. To make sure nobody falls when you're looking around. Just one hour, and then we'll open the gate."

"Jag, they'll just hide everything or fill in a trench for anything they don't want us to see," Elena whispered urgently.

"I can't actually get the army out here, so it's about the best we can do. Sorry."

Then, seeing the look of resignation on Elena's face, Jag replied loudly. "One hour from now, then we're coming in."

This sent the Olympia Research people rushing back to their dig site, probably to do just what Elena suspected. In the next hour, the group outside the gate had to think of a way to see as much as possible when finally admitted. Jaguar had an idea.

"I brought a drone in case we needed to photograph anything from above. Right now would be the perfect time to launch it- to catch them in the act of changing things before we get in."

"Great idea, Jag!" Elena enthused. She had resigned herself to finding nothing when admitted to the site.

In a few minutes, the drone was circling the Olympia site, hovering at mid-altitude around the perimeter of the working area. It was sending back a continuous feed of video, which Elena was viewing on screen as Jaguar controlled the drone.

"They're moving things, like we thought. Transferring plastic boxes from under a suspended tarp into a shed at the back of the site. And one of the trenches is being filled in with loose sand. They're definitely hiding something from us."

Just then a shot rang out and Elena's screen went black. Jaguar lost control of the drone and heard it crash to the rocky ground. Somebody had just shot it down!

"They really don't want us looking around, do they. Those bastards! That was an expensive piece of equipment!"

"At least we know that we have to get into that shed when we're inside," Marina commented with determination.

****

As Jaguar, Elena and Marina were led through the site by Dr. Hardwick, the archaeologist in charge, they couldn't help notice the workers skulking around, some of them smirking as if they had been caught in the act. Elena was aware that Hardwick was making every effort to steer them clear of the shed and the filled trench area Elena had spotted from the drone images. Jaguar decided to put her on the spot.

"Who shot down our fuckin' drone? That was expensive government property, and you're going to pay for it. You're looking at several thousand dollars."

"You can't fly over our worksite like that!"

"Our permit gives us the right to inspection. Maybe you forgot that? Want to see it? Drone video is part of our inspection. This is the twenty-first century."

"Sure, just send us the bill," Hardwick replied curtly.

"Why has that trench area there been refilled? Very recently I'd say, judging by the dampness of the sand on this hot, dry day," Elena challenged.

"We were worried somebody might fall in, right guys?" the archaeologist joked with some nearby workers, who laughed loudly.

"You are deliberately trying to hide something from us!" Elena shouted at her, angry now. "Shooting down our drone; backfilling parts of the research area. What are you trying to hide? If that's what you're doing, we have the authority to shut you down," she bluffed.

The lead archaeologist then switched gears, suddenly becoming more co-operative as he realized Elena was a force to be reckoned with.

"We have been finding some Moche material here, but so far the results are disappointing. Take a look for yourself to see what I mean. Over there under that tarp. The trays on the table are stuff we've taken out of that filled trench. Broken ceramics, poor quality pieces probably used for cooking or food preparation. I'm sure you already have far better artifacts in Lima."

Indeed, the material in the trays was nothing special. The Moche did produce high-quality ceramics because they had advanced technological skills, firing brightly painted pieces in simple furnaces. The same was true of their metalwork, hammered copper with thin layers of melted gold or silver overlay. The trays held only poor quality bits, with little colour or glaze.

Marina was hanging back examining this material as the other two moved on with their site guide. Suddenly she was aware of a young Indigenous woman passing close behind her, subtly slipping a scrap of paper under her hand.

She quickly grasped it, recognizing that one of the workers might be trying to tell them something. She caught up with Jaguar and took his hand as if to show affection. He felt the transfer of paper and curled his palm around it. Turning his back momentarily, he read it.

"En el cobertizo".... In the shed.

Hardwick had moved on with Elena in tow, recognizing that she was a formidable force who must be watched carefully and placated.

"Marina. Collapse on the ground like you're having an attack." Jaguar whispered. "We need time to get into that shed."

Her performance was Oscar-worthy as she swooned and fell forward, actually ripping out the knee of her trousers, drawing blood. She clutched at her side as if suddenly stricken and loudly moaned in agony. Jaguar rushed to her and whispered, "Perfect." Then he raised the alarm.

"Hey. Help us over here. The lady fell and she's grabbing at her side. Something's wrong! Something's wrong!"

Several people rushed to Marina at once, ready to assist. A sour look passed over the chief archaeologist's face because she was about to usher the three of them back to their vehicle outside the gate. Now what the Hell was going on?

"Get her out of the sun!" Jaguar shouted. "Under that tarp. Get something for her to lay on. She needs some water! I think this is serious! Quick... everybody!"

By now a young woman came running with a large first aid kit. Marina recognized her as the same person who had passed the note a few minutes before. She had rushed to the shed to get medical supplies, and purposely left the door ajar.

Elena noticed this too, and while Jaguar distracted everyone as they tended to Marina, she slipped over to the shed and peaked inside. She was immediately dazzled by what she saw in two plastic boxes on a shelf.

One contained a perfect little glazed ceramic statue showing a seated shaman wearing the head of a jaguar, his big knife about to slit the throat of a tied sacrificial victim at his feet. Elena had seen a similar photograph in the collection of the Berlin Volkerkunde Museum. It was a rare and priceless object.

The other box held a grim sheet metal and shell piece showing the Decapitator God, grimacing as it held up a wicked-looking cutting tool in one hand. The other hand gripped the hair of a severed head. Elena recognized that there was one much like it in the Royal Museum of Art and History in Brussels. She knew her stuff!

No wonder Olympia Research was taking great pains to hide their finds and get these government people off the site! These two pieces were beyond priceless!

Now Elena faced the daunting question of what to do next. She knew that they had to get these valuable examples of Peruvian heritage before they disappeared forever. So, she gambled that they would NOT be worth her life to the treasure-hunters. Elena threw open the door of the shed and shouted loudly to Jaguar.

"Come quick Jag! They're hiding pieces in the shed!"

"Stay out of there!" Hardwick bellowed, as she ran toward the little building.

Then it was a footrace between the archaeologist and Jaguar to reach the shed. Would he be able to wrest control of the two valuable objects from the treasure-hunters?

Two big guards grabbed Jaguar from behind almost as soon as he'd reached the little building and seen the Moche treasures. He swung wildly and broke loose, but they came back at him.

Jaguar punched at the guards and held his own for a while, but he was outnumbered. They got him down, one of them kicking him several times in the ribs. Instinctively he curled into a ball, arms protecting his sides while Marina screamed bloody murder!

****

Back at the hotel in Chiclayo that night, Marina was carefully cleaning Jaguar's wounds. He had taken some hard shots from a couple of the Olympia guards before Hardwick called them off. His eye was already blackened, puffed up so that he could barely see. Large bruises on his right arm and more along his ribs told of the hard kicks he'd taken.

Jag was in pain, but he knew that he'd got in some of his own too. He was not one to go down without a fight.

"Oh baby. Does that hurt? You look terrible! I think we should get you to a doctor tonight."

"I'll be OK. Let's see how I am tomorrow," he winced.

"You're sure?" and Jag nodded, though he certainly ached badly.

"I'll say one thing, that Elena is brave too!" Marina exclaimed. "Shouting out that she'd found those things in the shed."

"She was gambling that they wouldn't kill us. The pieces weren't quite that precious to them. Lucky for us Hardwick realized the game was up. We all knew that she had the goods, and now she wasn't going to be able to quietly move them out of Peru into the black market."

"And Elena has them now. She'll probably sleep with them under her pillow. Did you see her staring at them as I drove us back? She was like a kid at Christmas."

"Quite a woman. I never realized just how passionate she is about Peru's past. She did well!"

He didn't realize just how passionate Elena still felt about him either. Listening to Jaguar make love with Marina the night before had reminded her just how much she wanted to be in his bed again.

"So did you, Jag," Marina added. "You got us inside, and you thought of a way to keep us there longer."

"Well, Marina, your acting was first class. Quite a performance! You had them all fooled."

Just then there was a knock on the door and they heard Elena ask if she could come in. When they opened the door she was carrying a carefully packed thick cardboard box.

"I'm not going to let these out of my sight until we're back to the museum!" Elena announced.

"We were just talking about how brave and committed you are," Marina said.

"Thanks. All three of us were together on this. I hope we can always be that way."

Did Elena mean that she wanted to share more adventures with them? Or was she interested in getting closer to them on a more personal level? Marina was unsure what Elena meant, but she was going to continue to watch her boss' interactions with her husband very carefully.

Then Jaguar turned to look at Elena and she saw his awful condition.

"Oh my god, Jag! Will you be OK? Let's get you to the hospital right now!"

"I'll see how I feel tomorrow. It might just be a matter of resting here for an extra day before we head back to Lima," he stated grimly.

"So.... It looks like I won't have to change my room after all," Elena commented, with a wry smile on her face.

"What do you mean?" Marina asked.

"I heard you two last night and it sounded like a porn video! I couldn't bear listening to another round of it tonight...."

"Oh my god! Sorry Elena. I'm so embarr...." Marina started.

"Wait a minute. I thought I heard YOU last night?" Jaguar countered.

"I caught everything through the walls," she continued without acknowledging his comment. "It sounded like you were really enjoying yourselves over here, while I slept alone. But, by the look of you now Jag, I should get a peaceful night's sleep without any interruptions, right?"