New Wife, Same Life Pt. 02

Story Info
The Wedding is around the corner, and complications occur.
3.9k words
3.89
15.6k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With our wedding just a few weeks out, and the pandemic affecting the world. We were forced to reschedule our wedding day to a later date. Holly and I were both upset that all the planning and effort had to be postponed. This pandemic has brought about strange times but we have made the most out of it. I still frequently think about a few months ago in March 2020, When an onslaught of black men took my soon to be wife and used her as their own personal toy! Holly enjoyed it very much and tells me all the time. I still to this day cannot believe that she isn't five months pregnant with a little black baby.

As things quickly worsened over the month of March, Holly and I both landed on the over saturated unemployment list of Americans. It is unfortunate but it allowed us to indulge in smoking marijuana once again for a brief time at least. Our careers got in the way of our guilty pleasure so it is nice to temporarily sit back and finally unwind again. One little bag of weed a week turned into two and so on. We were burning through cash but never paid attention until we realized we were down to our last thirty dollars. When your spending over a hundred dollars a week on weed, that bank account deteriorates very rapidly.

Our bag was getting low so I gave our dealer a call. His name is Martavis. We attended college together and have been in contact every now and then since graduating years ago. Holly was in the shower getting settled for the night to just get high and chill. Martavis knocked at the door not even 5 minutes after my call, which was extremely quick compared to his usual 35 minutes. He came in and we sat in the living room as I talked with him about the money situation. He said "Times like these are tough, I cant trust you to pay back money that's not coming in." At the exact moment he finished talking the bathroom door opened and Holly came out wearing her short black bath robe that she had loosely tied just barely covering her perky tits and allowed plenty of her sexy legs to shine.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" she hollered and started scurrying off towards the bedroom. His eyes lit up like fireworks on the 4th of July.

"Just wait!" he intercepted before she could get away. "I think we can make a deal on this weed after all." he offered. "I want her to take off the robe and let me she her beautiful white body!" I was speechless just as much as she was. With still no answer from either of us, he stood up and said "I got to go."

I was still speechless and he was still on his way out until just before he was about to close the door, Holly let out an anxious, scared "No, don't go!" He turned around with a devious grin. Holly looked to me for any sort of approval but I was in shock. She pulled the knot out of her robe waist belt and let it drop to her feet. She was wearing a pair of white Victoria Secret panties, and her perky tits sat perfectly exposed with hard nipples. He came back to the living room and sat in a chair.

"Sit over here and lets smoke." He requested. Holly made her way over to the couch and sat next to me. We enjoyed passing a joint around and he enjoyed every second of staring at Hollys near naked body. "Here's the weed!" He said as he tossed the bag on the coffee table. "I look forward to making another deal next time, how about you?" He asked.

"Thank you, and yes absolutely!" I responded. He winked at her and told her that he always gets what he wants. After he left, we smoked a bit more which always made both of us exceptionally horny but even more so this night. Holly pulled me into the bedroom. She quickly pulled off her sexy panties and laid face down with a pillow under her belly, while poking her ass out. As I started to fuck her I whispered "You're sure full of surprises. You liked showing that nasty Black man your body, didn't you?"

"The way he looked at me and spoke to me made me feel like such a slut but I could hardly think straight. When he told me to take off my robe I couldn't help but obey."

"I think you liked taking orders from him didn't you baby girl?"

"Oh god, I did. When he started giving me orders I felt like I was his slave. And he was... my Master.

The thought of Holly submitting to a Black stud like Martavis both worried and excited me but as I fucked her the excitement part easily won out. "You liked serving your Master Martavis didn't you?

"Yes, I did. He's so big and sure of himself. It really turned me on."

"Go on say it, Master Martavis" I teased her.

"Master... Martavis she whispered and I felt her pussy clamp down even harder on my cock.

"How may I please you Master Martavis. Say it for me." I added.

"No, please don't make me." Holly squealed out but she rocked her pussy back against me as hard as she could and her juices ran down her inner thighs.

"Say it!"

"How may I please you... Master Martavis? How may I please you Master Martavis? Oh god, fuck me, I'm Cumming! Please, Master Martavis fuck me!"

"Good girl! You need some more big black cock don't you?"

"Yess!" she roared as we both came at the same time. "I want Martavis to be my big black master baby!" I almost shot my load again just hearing those words come out of Hollys mouth.

"Honey, promise me one thing. Don't leave me alone with him. He scares me. And what happened scares me too!"

The week went by and the sexual energy was phenomenal but we never mentioned Martavis again at all that week. We smoked and had wild sex everyday until Friday came along and I noticed our weed stash was getting low again. I teased Holly about inviting Martavis over to negotiate again on Saturday.

"I think you should just call him tonight. I would hate to have nothing to smoke!"

"You just cant wait to see your Master Martavis again!" I teased her. "I'll call him over if you say the special phrase!"

Holly starred at me for a minute or two before looking at the floor and saying "How may I please you master Martavis."

Then she burst out laughing and disappeared into the bathroom while I went to call Martavis. He chuckled when he heard my voice and said that he thought he'd be hearing from me sometime soon. I asked if he could maybe stop by tonight 'for a cold one', our usual code word for his visits, and he laughed again and said "Sure, I'll stop by for a cold one. And tell your sexy wife I'll be expecting something hot too. I'll be there around 7:00"

When Holly finally came out of the bathroom about 20 minutes later she looked incredibly hot. Her long blond hair fell across her shoulders and down her back like a wave of golden silk. And instead of her old terry robe she was wearing a short red silk button up pajama top that fell just below her crotch and barely covered her bubble butt. It looked to be a size too small and hugged her body like a second skin.

"What do you think?" she asked after I had gawked at her for a moment.

"You look stunning. But where did you get it? You know how broke we are."

"I found it on the discount rack at the store and took a twenty from the change jar."

"But that's our weed money... How are we going to pay Master Martavis now?" I asked as I pictured the look on Martavis dark face when he saw Holly in her new top, knowing that she likely had nothing on underneath.

"I don't know." She said while playfully twirling her hair around her finger like a spoiled little girl, "Maybe just seeing me in my new top will satisfy him."

"You know that's not true. He already told you to lose your panties for his next visit. What happens when your Master Martavis wants more than just seeing you naked? What will you say then?"

Holly placed her hands together in front of her in the classic geisha girl pose and said softly "How may I please you Master Martavis?"

At that moment the door bell sounded and I went to answer the door while Holly headed to the living room. I let Martavis in and he immediately told me to get him a beer while heading directly for our living room. When I got there with 3 cold ones I found him sitting opposite Holly who was sitting on the chair opposite the couch. She had one leg crossed over the other and her skimpy top had ridden up to expose her thigh nearly to her hip. The under side her thigh was completely in view and it was only her crossed legs that hid her pussy from his lecherous gaze... Martavis stared intently at her while showering my wife with compliments and telling her how sexy she looked. Holly soaked up his compliments as she sat there with her golden pussy barely hidden from his prying eyes.

I wasn't too surprised when he boldly asked her "So baby, did you obey me? Did you leave off your panties for me?"

Holly blushed and nervously took a swig of beer before saying "Yes"

"C'mon girl, show some respect. When you talk to me I want you to speak up and call me Mister Martavis. Answer my question again!"

Holly's eyes opened wide at his comment and she looked desperately over at me as she said "Yes Mister Martavis. I did what you told me. I'm not wearing any panties." His insisting that she call him Mister Martavis was oddly close to our "Master Martavis" joke and I could see the sexual tension growing on her face.

"Good girl, now dude. How much weed do you want this week? A $30 or a $50 bag? And do you have enough to cover it or are we going to barter again?'

"Well, I was hoping for a $50 bag this week but we're flat broke so I guess we'll have to settle for a small one. Holly used the last of our weed money to buy that new top." I said and instantly regretted telling him. Now he new that Holly had intentionally blown our weed money on her skimpy outfit and had worn it for his visit him hoping to barter again for a bag.

"Look man, if you want my weed then I get to deal directly with your wife, okay?"

"Ugh, sure, I guess." I stammered back as I glanced over at Holly.

"C'mon dude, you need to show some respect too and address me properly. Are you down with me dealing directly with you wife on this one?"

"Yes Mister Martavis, you can work this out with Holly."

"Okay baby, how you going to pay for this weed? What you got to offer me?" Martavis said while confidently sitting back on the couch. Holly slowly stood up and gave me a nervous smile before saying "Would you like me to take off my top Mister Martavis?"

"hell yeah, but that's just a start. You going to have to do more than that to earn your shit today. Come to think of it, I got a better idea. Dude, I want you to take off your wife's top for me. That way I know your cool with what she's doing. OK?"

I stepped up behind Holly and looked over her shoulder at Martavis as I haltingly said "Yes Mister Martavis." I undid each button from the bottom to the top and then slid her silk top off of her shoulders, letting it fall behind her and hit the floor. Here Holly stood completely exposed. Her perfect tits were set free revealing her hard nipples and her sexy nipple piercings! Even more so her cute, bald pussy stayed hidden between her gorgeous tan legs.

"Incredible body!" Martavis remained in his seat while his eyes jetted up and down her completely naked figure. "What do you feel is worth 50 dollars?" he asked.

Holly smirked as her eyes went back and forth from him and I. "Whatever you think its worth Mister Martavis." I still couldn't believe what I was hearing but was now aroused and curious to see how far she was going to take it. As he rose from his seat, his eyes were locked on her body like tunnel vision. I could see how nervous and worked up Holly was but knew deep down she was enjoying this. Martavis approached her slowly then grabbed her by the back of her neck and bent her over the back of our couch!

"Tell me what you'll do for a generous bag of weed" He demanded as he laid a very aggressive slap across her left ass cheek. Holly said nothing other than a slight whimper. Martavis pulled his arm back and laid another harsh slash across her ass again.

"Anything" she gasped. "Just please stop spanking me" she pleaded.

"Tell me again" he demanded, and brutally smacked her ass once more.

"Anything mister Martavis, anything" She hollered!

"Good girl Holly! I knew I could do with you as I wanted." Still firmly holding the back of her neck and keeping her bent over the couch, I took notice that her legs had edged apart slightly. Holly had one had between her and the couch feverishly rubbing her clit. She was just pleading him to stop spanking her moments ago, but unconsciously she was loving the harsh dominant treatment Martavis was giving her. He lifted her head and brought her lips to his. Their tongues entered each others mouth simultaneously as unsurmountable desire was growing fast.

Holly was now positioned with her perfectly plump ass leaning against the back of our couch while they continued making out. She held him at the sides as she lifted herself onto the back of the couch with his body splitting her legs. This was becoming overwhelming for me and I wanted it to stop. "Holly" I called. "I think we have earned every bit of 50 dollars worth." Martavis turned his attention to me.

"She's not worried about the weed anymore" he replied, while smirking and winking at me. Holly was looking at me with complete disconnect. She was completely out of control. Not a bit of will power was within her anymore. The only passion running through her body was all undeniable desires. I continued telling Martavis we earned it already and to stop but they both ignored me. Holly had his belt unfastened now working at the button and zipper.

"I want to earn more for us babe" Holly mumbled." "How much for an entire ounce Mister Martavis?" I was becoming sick to my stomach. I wanted this all to stop immediately. I could feel my future wife slipping away from me again just like my ex.

"What do you think an ounce is worth," he responded. "How about you drop to your knees and suck my rock hard cock for your man!"

"No" I barked. "Enough is enough!" Martavis looked back at me with an angry demeanor.

"Shut the fuck up" He ordered. I could tell he was becoming very tired of my nagging. I obliged and took a seat. Holly yanked his pants to his ankles and freed his manhood. She squatted down in front of him with her legs spread wide and face perfectly at cock level. She stroked his large brown growth until he stood fully erect. Wasting no time, Holly took him deep into her mouth with each bob of her head letting his cock poke the back of her throat. She spit on his massive black rod every few minutes just to keep it juicy, and gagged every time he slide down her throat. Martavis grabbed a handful of her hair and pinned her head against the back of the couch. He face fucked her until he slid down her throat and exploded. She had no choice but to swallow every last shot of his cum. Once finally finished, he pulled his cock out of her throat and she collapsed to the floor gasping for breath making gargling sounds. I moved to her quickly to be sure she was okay! I seriously thought he had drowned her with his cum.

She came back to life after a few minutes and looked up at me saying "get the fuck off me!" I was taken back by how she was acting but I yet again did as I was told. Martavis tossed a hefty bag of weed on our living room table and was working on putting his pants back on.

"You got yourself one bad ass chick," Martavis complemented.

"Thank you," I responded. I was incredibly happy it was all over now. Martavis was getting ready to leave but Holly objected.

While still laying on the floor, "I'm not done with you mister Martavis," she cried. He looked to me with a gesture of approval. I wanted him to leave so damn badly but my perverted mind would not allow me to deny Holly the satisfaction she so badly strived for. I gave him the nod of approval and his face lit up like new years.

"You are one nasty bitch," he chuckled and immediately undid his pants. Martavis scooped her up off the floor and carried her to the bedroom. I watched him toss her on to our bed and turn back to look at me. I was walking towards the room to join when he winked and suddenly shut the door in my face. I quickly grabbed the door handle in panic, but not before the lock clicked over. My heart dropped and every thought possible soared through my mind. I was rushing around our house looking for something I could jimmy the door open with but had no such luck. As I listened at the door I could hear everything. He had his face buried between her legs, licking and sucking on her beautiful pussy. From the sounds she was making, he was giving her some serious head!

The sounds continued to echo in our bedroom while I helplessly sat at the door listening. Suddenly there was silence and the sound of someone walking. The door unlocked and Martavis cracked it open. He overpowered me so I was still unable to get in the room. He looked at me and said "I'm going to fuck your gorgeous fiancés sweet little pussy now. She's been begging me the entire time in here." I said nothing. I became very upset with the situation but could do nothing. Holly wanted this and she was not going to be denied. Just as my ex wife, Holly has become a total slut for black cock now too.

The door was relocked and I heard the dresser drawer open and close. A few moments later Holly let out a screech, letting me know that Martavis penetrated her. With every deep stroke she would let out a yelp. It was such a coordinated sound that I could almost pinpoint his every thrust in and out of her. Martavis cracked his hand on her ass and she cried "OWW!" Then again and again. Holly sounded as if she was close to balling her eyes out as she begged him "please just fuck me Martavis, I cant take the spanking anymore!"

"Yeah whatever, put your hands behind your back and your face in the pillow bitch." He ordered.

"Okay, Okay" she whimpered. He slapped her ass again, this time much harder than before. She grunted in agony and began sobbing. Martavis was inflicting pain on her, bringing her to tears but she still could not resist him. He continued the onslaught of domination. He started asking her questions after every strike.

"What is my name?" He yelled.

"Mister Martavis, Mister Martavis!" She was answering him very quickly.

"What do you want?" He questioned.

"You, You! I want you to fuck me Mister Martavis! Please!"

"Good girl. For now on, this is the only payment I accept for your weed. understand?"

"Yes Mister Martavis, I understand! Now fuck me please!" The spanking and talking stopped but was very quickly replaced with intense sex. I could hear his pelvis smacking against her ass with every stroke. Holly was screaming as he brutally fucked her from behind.

"AH Fuck!" The room got silent, and I heard someone walking around again. The dresser drawer opened and closed. I now realized he was getting condoms out of our drawer. The door opened and he handed me two condoms that were completely broke. "Guess Hollys taking me unprotected tonight."

"Noo!" I tried so hard to get into the room but my hand got smashed in the door and it was locked again. Holly hadn't taken birth control in almost 6 months and she was at the most vulnerable time in her cycle. My stomach dropped and I felt as if I was about to blackout. I knew damn well that if he took Holly raw, that she would not be able to resist him cumming deep inside her womb. I was completely empty as this point and had lost all hope. I walked over to the couch and turned the TV on while moaning, screaming, and grunting echoed through the house for every bit of the next hour or so.

The sounds ceased and the door opened. Martavis was completely dressed and closed the door behind him. He said "thanks, we'll do it again soon" and walked out the front door. Holly stumbled out of the room looking like she had just been jumped. Her beautiful blonde hair a mess, with marks all over her body. Her ass cheeks glowed red and looked painful. She approached me and climbed up on the couch, straddling my head and she sat on my face.

12