New World Beasts Pt. 01 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear by Mike's breathing that he was getting close. He was still on top of Leo, holding him tight.

"I'm getting close, Leo. I'm going to come inside you."

"Yes, please Uncle Mike. Please give me your cum."

"Yeah? You want my seed? Is that what you want?"

"Yeah. I want it bad. Come in me, please."

Mike slammed hard into Leo, and let out a howl. I nearly came just watching that, and had to slow down and intentionally hold back.

After breathing heavily and kissing Leo again, Mike pulled out, leaving behind his seed that would bond them together forever. Mike was grinning from ear to ear again, and Leo had a look of wonder on his face.

I put my hand on Leo's shoulder, and he looked up at me and smiled.

"Come here boy, you're not done yet." I pointed down at his cousin's dick, which was hard as a rock.

Tyler didn't top very often, but I knew he wanted to be inside his cousin too. Leo joyfully obliged, mounting Tyler's belly and leaning back to line himself up.

I spat on Tyler's cock and pushed it into my son's waiting hole. I was thrilled to see that he was also loosening up well. Both of them groaned in pleasure as Leo sat down all of the way onto Tyler's cock.

With my own cock still firmly inside Tyler, I wrapped my arms tight around Leo's slender furry body and began thrusting again. I soon worked up enough tempo and force that I was also driving Tyler's cock into my son. I could feel Leo squirming with delight.

Tyler didn't last long at that point. Even with his ass so loose, I could feel him tense up as he got close to orgasm. I started shoving Leo down on Tyler's cock in rhythm with my thrusting.

Tyler let out a long yell as he came. Knowing that my son was getting another load inside of him pushed me over the edge. I grabbed Leo tight, burying my face in his neck, and I shot my load deep into my nephew. My cum mingled with the other loads inside him.

I pulled out of Tyler, huffing and sweating. Leo turned to face me, smiling, and I gave him a passionate kiss.

He dismounted his cousin, and I took him by the arm. He was confused as I led him to stand before his cousin's prone body.

I pushed down on his shoulder, and this time there was only a momentary hesitation before he dropped to his knees.

I slid the buttplug out of Tyler and presented his loose, wrecked gaping hole to my son. "I want to give you a taste of what's coming," I said, and shoved his face into his cousin's ass. He devoured it greedily, and I knew he was getting a taste of the cum from men who were destined to come inside him soon.

12