New World Order Ch. 06

Story Info
Beginning of the new world?
4k words
4.71
3.2k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 10/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I was up early, made breakfast, and gave Poppa the biggest hug I could muster, telling him I loved him. I kissed my brothers on the cheeks, telling them I loved them too, before they went off to work. I took a long shower, and got dressed for my weekly Doctor's visit. I dressed nice, trying to go for a "business" look, because I was going to apply at a couple of firms, after my appointment. I went for a blouse, skirt, jacket, with stockings and heels, hoping it was a mix of sensible, but "attractive young woman" look.

The Doctor actually hugged me, happy that I'd made the step to NOT be dragged off the the camp. He told me that he did lose a couple of girls, and it bothered him. He asked if I had any problems with it, any regrets. I admitted that I was relieved, that it wasn't the nightmare I'd envisioned. I asked if it was the hormones that changed me. He said maybe a bit, but that I was just getting settled into my life. "You are going to find your life getting better and better." He repeated that I was his biggest success yet, and that we weren't finished.. On this trip, he measured my breasts, and my waist, hips. My clitlet was now an inch, and my ballsack wasn't even visible. He asked if I'd been doing any anal play, and I admitted that I was fingering myself. He said I may want to get a buttplug, or small dildo, to practice with, for the next step. I got my shots, and my prescription refill, and told him I'd see him next week.

The two offices I was going to apply for were not far from the Doctor's office, so I decided to walk. The first was an accounting firm, advertising for a receptionist/secretary. The starting pay was really appealing, I hoped to make a good impression. There was a male temp receptionist at the desk, and he had me take a seat, and buzzed Mr Walheiser that his 11:00 appointment was here. In a big booming voice, he said, "Send her in." The temp guy gave me a sour look, and I figured that it is because he wanted the job full time. Before I even got to the door, Mr. Walheiser opened it, eyes wide, big smile.

"Miss ANDERSON, isn't it? (extending his hand) Come on in, have a seat." I thought it odd that he locked the door as I sat. Maybe he didn't want the temp guy interrupting the interview. "Well, Jaimie, may I call you Jaimie? (without waiting for me to say yes), you certainly have one of the main qualifications covered. (grinning huge, like a used car salesman). What can you tell me about yourself? Any business experience?" (the whole time, he's scanning me, head to toe, and really trying to look up my skirt. Thankfully, it wasn't short enough for that)

"Well, Sir, I graduated this year, so, no I have no real experience, but I'm a quick learner. I can type, am good with computers, and I feel I have a positive, outgoing personality. I'm eager to get into the work force, to help with the finances. My Poppa and brothers have done so much for me, I'd like to contribute."

"We have an immediate need for a career minded girl, who doesn't mind giving the extra effort. There would be some late nights, an occasional overnight stay, on business trips, that sort of thing. What would you think about that?"

"Umm, Sir, I thought it was a receptionist position. Wh-why would I... need to work late or go on business trips?"

A big seedy smile filled his face. "Come now, Jaimie, you're a bright girl, and, I must say, a very sexy one. I'm sure you can think of reasons why you'd be needed...after hours, right? With that he rose, walked around behind me, put his hands on my shoulders and pushed them down onto my breasts, squeezing each of them. "MMMM, fuck, yes, girl, these are REAL, too!I knew you'd be the perfect office girl. And, since you haven't been pulled off to the government camps, I KNOW you fuck."

I slid down in the chair, almost to the floor, jumped up and ran to the door.

"I..I'm NOT a whore, Mr Walheiser! I'll be reporting YOU!" As I unlocked the door and ran out as fast as my heels would let me, he laughed.

"Go ahead! You'll find, honey, that this is a new world. Good looking girls like you will have it easy, as long as you are willing to work on your knees, or your back!" The temp guy was grinning as the elevator doors closed.

I was shaking, shocked, and mad, that he would just presume I'd be his office whore. I went a couple of doors down, to a coffee shop. Had a cup and tried to calm my nerves. Was it going to be this way everywhere? I mean, sure, there aren't many girls, yet, but surely we aren't expected to have sex anytime someone wants it...ARE WE? Because that interview was so short, I had thirty minutes to waste. I decided to call Alisha, see how her night went, and what her plans were.

"Hey, girl!" she answered. "I was just thinking about you. How was your night, how did you family respond to the news? If it was a gang-bang, I want details." I laughed out loud.

"Thanks, I needed a laugh, it's been a crummy day. Poppa and the boys seemed happy for me They assured me that everything is fine. How did things go with your Dad?"

She sucked in a big breath. "Jaimie... I...did it. I t-took care of my dad. Please don't hate me, or think badly. I...I just felt that I SHOULD. He's been so lonely, and depressed, and he's been so good to me though all of this. It...wasn't bad, in fact, he was so so sweet. After, he just held me, and told me how much he loved me, that he knew I didn't HAVE to do it. I have to be honest, after I started, I did like it it. The way he ran his fingers in my hair, and I think he cried a little, when he came. I'm feeling good about myself."

"Alisha, I could never think badly of you for that. I know you love your dad. And, come on, we both know that sooner or later, it will be me doing it, but with THREE, instead of just one. Don't you dare feel bad about what you did. I wanted to tell you about my job interview, though." I proceeded to give her all the details, and hoping the next interview went better. We agreed to get together in a few days. I noticed I had to be on my way to the lawyer's office.

I walked the length of a couple of buildings, and just as I hit an alley between two buildings, I was jerked into the alley. A scruffy looking guy had one hand on my throat, and forced me to my knees. "You know what I want, girly. You treat me real nice, and maybe you'll make it out of this alley alive. Understand?" I was shocked, and struggled to fully focus. I nodded,and reached to unbuckle his nasty jeans, and pulled them down with his briefs. I looked right in his eyes, wrapped one hand on his cock, and the other tightened on his balls. Before he knew what was happening, I Bit down as hard as I could on the head of his cock, sinking my teeth in, while squeezing his balls as tightly as I could. He screamed out, fell over, grabbing his balls. I jumped to my feet, Pushing my three inch heel in his gut with all my weight.

"You bastard! I should kick you to death! Don't you EVER try this with anyone again!" I ran out of the alley, pulled out my phone, and dialed 911. I told them what happened, gave them my name and number, and still shaking, walked on to the lawyer's office. I Stepped into the lobby, asked the receptionist for the restroom, and made my way in. I leaned against the vanity, trying to settle down, and checked my makeup again. I also glanced down to my knees, hoping that my stockings weren't ruined. Thankfully, they were not. When I felt my heartbeat return to normal, I went to the elevator, and got out on the sixth floor. I opened the door lettered, "Beckman, Evers, Watley", and, just like the other office, was greeted by a male receptionist. This one, at least, seemed polite and efficient. He picked up the phone, and said, "A Miss Jaimie Anderson to see you, Mr. Evers." He then waved me to the door behind him. I was about to put my hand on the door knob, when the door opened. My mouth dropped open, when I saw the person who was on the other side of the door.

"Jaimie? I-is that You?" Oh my God! A boy from my class, Kyle Evers! I never got the last name connection. I stood frozen, face crimson red. "Wow, Jaimie! I'd have NEVER recognized you! You look...AMAZING. Dad, Jaimie and I went to school together. I'm sorry, Jaimie, if I surprised you, I just stopped in to see Dad, and... WOW, I can't get over how... Great you look." He just kept staring. "So, you are applying for a position here, that's great. Maybe we'll run into each other again. I'd like to catch up." And he left the office, but not before giving his father the "thumbs up" sign.

"Miss Anderson, please sit down. You have a fan, it would seem." (causing me to blush again) I went through my little speech again, about not being experienced, but having determination, and a desire to learn. " You DO realize that... girls as attractive as you can make much more money, how do I say this, tactfully, in the service industry, right? So, I'm wondering why you'd like a job in an office?"

"Y-Yes, I am aware, but, I'm not that kind of girl. I want to make it on my merits, not my... body. The last place I applied made it clear that I could make more money, um... pleasing men, but I just...CAN'T. If that is what's required here, I am wasting your time and mine. Good day, Sir." He smiled, motioning me to sit.

"I think you misunderstood, Miss Anderson. I was making sure that you WEREN'T that kind of girl. Yes, we'd like an attractive woman in the office, it helps with our clients. But we are not an escort service, and we keep this firm's business, and our personal lives, very much separate." He handed me a file, with a list of duties, dress code, salary offered, hours, etc. "If all this meets with your approval, you can start your probation on Monday." He stood shook my hand, said he hoped to hear from me, and walked me to the door. "Calvin, Miss Anderson will be calling, letting us know if our terms are satisfactory."

I was walking inches over the carpet. I couldn't wait to get home, and look everything over. My first job! But, when I reached the lobby, Kyle was waiting by the exit. "Jaimie, I hope you don't mind, but I'd like to, well, ask you out, sometime. Obviously, you've changed... a LOT. Sorry, that sounds weird, huh? But we could catch up. Maybe just a dinner and, if that goes well, a movie? " He was grinning and I was trying not to pass out. Kyle was one of the most popular guys at school, and I didn't even realize he knew who I was. Obviously, though, he remembered my name.

"I-I don't know, Kyle. I... haven't... dated, and... it would be weird, for sure.. Because, um, I'm still really... new at, well... being, ME. This..A girl, You know?"

It's ok, Jaimie. You are killing it, if it helps. The ONLY way I knew it was you, was your name. Seriously, you are stunning. Tell you what. I'll give you my number. If you decide you'd like to go out, NO strings attached, call me. If you don't, I'll understand. We can still bump into each other here, maybe, IF you take the job. Ok? I'm glad to have run into you." He leaned in, gave me a light hug, and waved bye, after handing me a card.

Shit....

I suppose getting hit by a bus would have been a bigger shock. I called an Uber and waited by the door, until it arrived. I had plenty to think about,,while making supper.

I got home, changed into a simple slip over dress, and started Supper. What a day! From the first jerk interviewer, to the would be rapist, to getting a job (if I take it, but why wouldn't I?) but the biggest shock was seeing someone who knew me, BEFORE I became me. It was so weird, he KNEW me. So, WHY ask me for a date? I just couldn't fathom how he wouldn't think of me, as I was before.

The guys got home, and as we ate, I went through my day. They all got furious with the interviewer, but moreso with the rapist. I told them not to worry, that I left him in pain, and reported him. I got more nervous, telling them about the job, and, about seeing Kyle there. Before I could spit out about the date inquiry, they asked how he reacted to me. That opened the door to the 'date'. They quizzed me on if I wanted to go. I quickly told them I wasn't sure. I was confused on why he would ask me out.

"You MUST be kidding, Sis. You are beautiful, ANY guy would love to go out with you, ESPECIALLY now, when there aren't many girls to date." Joseph blurted out. Poppa and Gab shot him a look, but he said, "Come on, you know I'm right." They nodded.

"You guys are sweet, but you are biased, too. You probably wouldn't say it, if I weren't your sister." They all laughed at that. And Gab said,

"We'd say a LOT more, if you weren't our sister, Jaimie." That comment made the table go quiet for a bit, until Poppa started talking about something about their work. That led back to questions about my potential job. What would I be doing, what was the pay, etc. I cleared the supper dishes away, while they looked through the folder that Mr Evers gave me. I think they were looking for reasons for me not to take the job, but couldn't find any. After my cleanup, we all went through it together, and I was certain I would try the job. After all, if it didn't work out, there were tons of jobs available.

As I slept that night, I kept having flashes, little memories of any interaction in school, with Kyle. Nothing out of the ordinary came to mind. I honestly couldn't remember a reason he would remember me at all. In my dreams, even, I was conflicted on whether or not to go out.. A date? With a guy? Was I even ready? I wasn't sure what I should do, say, act. Arggg.

The following morning, I felt better. I called early to accept the job. I called Alisha, told her about my day, and more importantly, the date dilemma. She asked why I wouldn't want to go. I expressed my fears about not knowing what to do. She told me our lives were going to be that way, until we learn our own way. I reluctantly agreed and moved on to any news from her. Other than her getting more comfortable with her Dad, she had none. She asked me to let her know if anything changed and I assured her I would. We had a special bond, like sisters (with benefits, I guess. Though we hadn't done anything sexual since our 'graduation') After more hand wringing, I did call Kyle, and accepted his offer for dinner, and we would see how the night went, if we would take in a movie. He seemed happy that I called.

So, NOW I have to think up what to wear. Nothing too 'promiscuous', for sure. Also, though, nothing too drab, either. Did I have 'drab'? Probably not. I'm not sure exactly why, other than the school connection, but I picked out a school uniform of white blouse, plaid skirt, knee socks and my Mary Janes, with the two inch heels. Appealing, but not too much (I thought) I made a roast, and some veggies, for the boys, It would be our first night not having supper together. I was ready to go, when Poppa and the brothers got home. I told them I hoped they wouldn't mind, but I decided to say yes to the date. That I needed to experience my new life more. They didn't seem too thrilled, but didn't complain, but insisted that Kyle come in to meet them, before we left. Kyle was very polite, they were cordial to him, but cool. I suppose that is to be expected, They were always protective.

As soon as we left the house, Kyle complimented me on my uniform. He thought it was nice, using it for a friendly date. He opened my door, I noticed him watching my skirt on my legs as I sat. Maybe he wasn't used to seeing legs, lately. He placed his hand lightly on my back, as we entered the restaurant, and, as almost everywhere, now, there were plenty of curious eyes on us. He kept the conversation going, talking about school things, and his college studies, his dad. Through it all, a nice smile. We had a second glass of wine, after dinner, and he asked, "If I haven't bored you too much, what do you say to that movie?"

I assured him I hadn't been bored, that I was enjoying it. And yes, a movie would be nice. Honestly, I'd have been open to just sitting there longer. I was very comfortable with him. I didn't know why, but was happy that I felt that way. On the way to the car, he held my hand. I wasn't used to it, but, kind of liked it. He had strong hands, but held me lightly. Oh boy, I think my heart is beating quicker, I'm feeling... odd. Not BAD odd, but, different. Oh, maybe a tiny bit buzzed from the wine. Yeah, that's it.

He asked where I wanted to sit, in the theater, and I told him anywhere was good. He picked seats almost in the middle, away from people who were right up front, or in the back. The movie was a comedy, with some romance, and some, not much, sexual innuendo. A few minutes into the movie, he ever so slowly draped his arm over my shoulder. Ok, uncharted territory, but, I didn't mind. I may have leaned into him a bit. I couldn't believe how much I enjoyed being close. His aftershave smelled nice, too. The hand on my shoulder caressed my arm lightly, and I squirmed a little. The touch on my skin was, ok, MORE than nice. Physical contact was something I didn't have a lot of experience with. Just with Pam, Alisha, and, if you count it, the soldier. His free hand reached over to my lap, caressed my hand. I'm definitely feeling butterflies now. I was NOT expecting anything like this. My head is on his shoulder, and he turned to me. And KISSED me! Dammit, did I moan in his mouth? I kissed back, all the while wondering why.

What the hell am I doing? We shouldn't be kissing on a first date. Then why did it feel so nice? One kiss led to another, and another. And that hand on my arm? It's softly cupping my left boob. I squirmed, he moaned in my mouth then. I could only guess that he thought they were fake boobs. He caressed it so damned nice, and my nipples were betraying me. Should be stopping him, SOON. Why wasn't I? Because this feels incredible. ALL of it, the kisses, my boob, my nipples, which were shooting sparks through me. I'm in trouble here. Our tongues were doing a wrestling match, and I feel his fingers unbuttoning my blouse, but I'm not stopping him. His fingers going under my thin bra now, and I'm quivering.. My hand dropped from his chest, to his lap. I feel his cock through his jeans As if it has a mind of it's own, my hand is rubbing up and down his bulge. WHY can't I make it stop. Fuck, his right hand, that was holding mine, is on my thigh, inching upwards. We, I, CAN'T Be doing this. And, in a public place! My heart feels like it's going to jump out of my chest. His fingers on my nipple is causing me to shake, and I'm now squeezing his cock, though still through his jeans. He's kissing my neck and I'm breathing so hard into his ear.

Now, he leans over, pulls that breast out of my bra and blouse, and is sucking on it. It's all I can do not to scream. My fingers are unsnapping his jeans, pulling the zipper down. Wanton Slut! That is what I feel like, but still, I can't stop. With some effort, I manage to pull his cock free, and wrap my fingers around it. Never have I wanted anything this badly. He reluctantly pulls away from my bare breast, and pushes himself off the seat enough to push his jeans free, giving me more access. Without him asking, I lowered my mouth to it's target. I HAD to make him feel what I'm feeling. My tongue danced on his cockhead, before I eased him in my mouth.

I was drunk with desire. WHAT is happening to me? I could taste his precum, and I sucked hard, wanting it all. God, did he drug me? Why did I need this so bad? His hips are jerking, and as his hand finds my panties, mine are too. He's diddling my clitlet. I am hoping no one is close enough to see us, because I'm not stopping. He has a hand on my head now, urging me on. I feel his cock swelling, and I'm trying to be ready. Ohhh, and it cums! MMMM, I'm swallowing slurping, sucking, licking. His cum is so delicious, I'm urging every drop out. I keep my mouth on him until he starts softening. I slowly raised up, face red, and we BOTH start apologizing at the same time.

12