New Xanadu Pt. 05

Story Info
Planning; competitive cocksucking and a bit of FF and FMF.
6.7k words
4.43
2.6k
00

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all turned to me so I started in.

"There's a trust that the bank manages that has a farm out near Hinckley. How it got there I don't know. Maybe somebody won it in a poker game, whatever, not important. What is important is that in the late 20s some guy who'd made a killing in the stock market bought a couple thousand acres and in one corner of it he built this Palladian pile, about 15,000 square feet if you count the basement and attic rooms. Then he went bust in the depression and the most of the acreage was broken up and pieces sold off over the years. The house has been used for various things into the early 2000s, most recently by some old geezer who enjoyed and could afford magnificent solitude. He bought it and the adjoining 160 acres, then rented out most of the acres and played the lord of the manor until he died.

"He'd put everything in a living trust, which is where the bank comes in and I got to know about it. Now, the trust wants to get rid of the whole shebang so it can close out and distribute cash to the old guy's beneficiaries. But the problem is that they've been insisting on selling the it all, farm land and the house, as one package for $2 million. There's a farmer with adjoining acres who is hot for the land but doesn't want the house. As far as I can tell, nobody wants the house -- too big, too far away -- or if they do they don't want the 160 acres that comes with it.

"Like I said, the price on the whole thing is two million, which isn't too bad if you consider that prime farmland in that part of DeKalb County goes for about $10K per acre. My plan is this: we go in with the farmer. He buys 150 of the 160 acres for 1.5 million, we buy the house and the 10 acres around it for the other 500K. He won't miss those 10 because they're mostly wooded. If we get that house, we can have a secluded place for a sex club that we control."

Matthew said. "Fine, let's assume we get this 'Palladian pile' in the middle of nowhere, put all our spare cash into a sex club, and after a year or two or whenever, it goes belly up. Why would we want to be stuck with this piece of shit that's so big and far away in the boonies that nobody wants it?"

"Look, Matthew, that's a fair question. Let's assume first that we don't go bust. There's a chance that we could actually have a successful business that, aside from giving us a safe sexual playground, returns our investment and even makes a profit if the long run is long enough. But if things don't work out, think about this. Chicago is going to keep growing. It can't go East because of the lake, and anybody who knows what the south side of Chicago is like isn't going to want to develop South of there. There's not a lot of room to the North, that development is already hitting the Wisconsin line. So sooner or later those western boonies that we are looking at are not going to be the boonies. As that happens, our property would become more interesting to more people."

At this point Thomas jumped in. "We can argue all of that later. Right now, you said we'd need a half mil to fix it up. What makes you think you know what you're talking about?"

"I've been in it for one thing. The trust has paid a caretaker to stay on and make sure it's not vandalized. The roof, slate by the way, is in good shape. I took an electrician and a plumber, not local, so they don't give a shit about who or what or why, and they didn't find anything seriously wrong. The heating and cooling systems for the main floors are modern and sound. The biggest structural cost that I see will be for a couple of elevators. It has a home elevator going between the main floors, but I figure we'll need a couple of LULAs to go from the first floor to the attic. I've figured $150K for that." I looked at Thomas, who shrugged but didn't object, and nobody else asked what a LULA was. "And the attic is gong to need better HVAC and a good bit of rebuilding for the rooms that we'll want up there; maybe as much as another $150K for that. That should leave about $200K for remodeling on the main floors."

Matthew's jumped back in. "Okay, so on a hope and a prayer you've just sunk a million bucks into a big honking sex club in the middle of nowhere. I've seen Wayne's World. I understand 'Book it and they will come.' But that's a movie and this is the real world. People can go to a half dozen sex clubs in Chicago like Couples Choice, Invite Only Parties or AWM Club for $100 or less for an event whenever they want to. Why should I want to drive an hour or more to one in the boonies, no matter how private it is? And I don't see $100 a pop getting that million back. Most of these events only have 100 to 200 people at them, 500 at the very outside, and that's once a month. I don't see those numbers covering a million dollar outlay. I'm really curious about that part since you want part of that mil from me."

"Matthew, you said people can go to those clubs whenever they want. I'm thinking that there are people sitting in this room who, as a matter of fact, can't. It's what got them into SAA in the first place. As for those who can, your prices are right and your point has some merit, , and you haven't even mentioned operating expenses yet. But you're talking apples and I'm talking caviar. There are people who will eat apples if that's what they can get, though they'd prefer, and pay for, caviar if they could get it.

"Your $100 and less is not what I'm talking about. The memberships we'd be selling are more in the $500 to $10,000 range, maybe more, with entry fees on top. The whole point of this operation is class and discretion. It's for people who want to feel safe, secure and, frankly, superior. People who don't want their activities getting back to people they don't want hearing about them and are happy to pay for that. Maybe people like the ones in this room.

"The high prices are the first barrier designed to keep out the riff-raff. Mary's security is the second, by the way." Mary arched her brows but kept her moth shut. I was impressed.

"You've got to think about money differently," I said. "For people who have so much that the money they are spending comes from the bottom of a pile that they'll never see the bottom of, it doesn't matter if the banknote says $100 or $1,000 or $10,000. It's literally play money. In essence, whatever the price tag, they're getting something that they want for money that is literally of no real value to them. It's what allows them to spend $4,000 or $100,000 on a handbag, or stay in hotel suites that cost $10,000 a night -- even in Chicago, check out the price of the Peninsula Suite -- or more. In fact, the more ridiculous the price is, the more of a turn on it may be for them. After all, it's something they can pay without thinking about it, and almost nobody else can.

"Hell for those people $10K a year for membership in a place where they can play sex games safely and discretely is a screaming bargain. This is not a new idea, by the way. When you get home, Google SNCTM. They'll sell you a membership for $20,000 a year, and they have one for a million bucks if you want to be part of their inner circle. There's a club for artsy intellectual types called Soho House that has a branch in Chicago that costs over $2,000 a year, and that isn't even for sex. Maybe we could charge more than $10K for our upper crust members, but great as Chicago is, we're not Los Angeles or New York or London.

"Before anyone points out that we don't have that many locals here as in California with $10K a year for sex, I won't argue that until we find out differently. So let's have a two-tier membership, one for weeknights and one for weekends. Let's say we pitch that weeknight one at $3K per year for any single men we want to admit, $500 per year for single women, and $2,500 for a couple. Like I said, that and the drive will help keep most of the low-lifes out. And maybe if we build up a stable of big name weekend members more of the locals will see a benefit in rubbing elbows, or whatever, with the rich and famous -- whoever they might be, since anonymity will be part of our draw -- and will cough up the extra for that.

"As for the other part of keeping the riff-raff out, remember that this is a private club that we're talking about. Sort of like The Lux except it costs just to belong. We're doing safe and secure sex here. So Mary's blood tests and background checks, and anything else a good security firm can think of -- like ways to keep out cameras and other electronic stuff and guns and drugs and anything else we don't want -- are part of the package. Anybody we don't want doesn't get to join. Anybody doesn't like the rules, they don't get in. Anybody gets in and breaks the rules, they're thrown out, with no refunds."

"That could be a problem," Thomas said. "I've found that people with money are used to getting their own way, and some of them can be pretty muscular if you know what I mean."

"Yeah, I've thought about that. It doesn't hurt that the farmer who wants the land is first cousin to the local Sheriff. That won't hurt if we help this guy get what he wants in the first place. But I don't want any more involvement with the community than we have to have, at least not before we become known as a very benevolent local charity." Silent looks from Mary and Martha, probably trying to figure out what this was really going to cost them.

"I've been thinking about our own security. We're not muscle people. Before we go any farther someone is going to need to have a meeting with Mary's father to see if Martha's read on him ts right; hat what he really wants is not to hear that Mary is getting laid all over town, and that what he doesn't hear about won't bother him or, more importantly hurt us -- or those sons of yours, Thomas. I should be the one to meet with him. It's my idea and I'm willing to be the sacrificial goat if it goes wrong. If we get that far, I think maybe I can feel him out about whether his influence, whatever that is, might be brought to bear should the club need people to know that it is not a little lost sheep that they can shear or steal.

"Mary, do you think you could set that up?"

"I can," said Mary. "But let's take a break. John, I know you need to get all this out of his system, and we need to hear it because it might just solve our problems. But this is work, and it using up our Sunday play time. All work and no play makes Mary a bitch, and we don't want that, do we. So how about a little game?"

Martha rolled her eyes and said, "Fifteen minutes, you can't go fifteen minutes?"

"Martha, I've just gone 4 months until two nights ago. Lighten up and let's have a little fun. John's deal isn't going anywhere tonight."

Martha said, "Okay, you have a point. Do you have a plan to go with it?"

"How about a blowjob contest?" You and I see who can get her guy off first."

"But there are 3 guys here."

"Duh, I can count that high, you know. How about we do the third guy together after we do the first two?"

Through all this we guys were just sitting there, staring at each other. I don't know about Matthew and Thomas, but I don't thin I'd ever been so blatantly cast as a sex object before. Not that any of us was about to complain, of course.

Finally the women decided that they'd start with Thomas and Matthew, because Mary knew that they'd both come in her at about the same time earlier. "John, you just sit and watch," Mary said, "Don't jerk off or you'll miss your treat." With that she handed us each a condom and told us to cap up.

Mary took Thomas and Martha got Matthew. Moved around to where I could see the action better, and made a point of keeping my hands under me. I definitely didn't want to miss my "treat."

As the women wend down on their chosen dicks, I was once again amazed by Mary's technique as she made love to. While she did her share of sucking, she spent even more time licking and nibbling Thomas's cock, from his balls to the tip and everything in between.

Martha's approach was less artful than Mary's, but I could see her making full use of her ability to deep throat as Mathew's cock made her throat bulge when she hit bottom.

Mary had Thomas gasping and squirming in well under a minute, and I had the feeling that she could have brought him off almost instantly. However I could see her checking out Martha and Matthew to see how they were doing, pacing herself. After all, Mary seemed to enjoy giving head enough that she had taken the time to become a virtuoso. Why cut her enjoyment short?

But it was still a contest, and Mary was clearly a competitor, so when she saw Matthew begin to thrust his hips she didn't wait for him to croak "I'm gonna come" before she shot down Thomas's shaft as far as she could go and brought him to the climax that he'd been hovering close to almost since she'd started working on him. Mary won by the skin of a, well, whatever. I wish it had been a photo finish.

After that the women turned to me. Mary said, "Okay, here are the rules for this game. The winner is the one with John's dick in her mouth when he starts to come. We each get 10 seconds, then we switch; you guys count the time. Since I won the first game, I'll go first. That way Martha gets the benefit of my efforts. Ready, set, go!" And with that, she immediately took me into her mouth for a big, long suck, before locking along the bottom of my shaft all the way tom my balls.

On the count of 10, Mary backed away and Martha immediately went into deep throat mode. I could tell that I was not going to last very long, after the arousal from having watched the earlier show. To my surprise, I heard 10 and Martha pulled away before I came.

Mary moved back in, and I think we both could tell that she could finish me off if she wanted to. I was beginning to buck my hips and thrust, but she kept denying me her mouth, just licking the tip of my cock whenever I tried to put it in her. Afterward, when I could think again, it occurred to me that while Mary was competitive, she was also Martha's friend, and she waned her friend to win this second game. Which is how I ended up coming with my cock in Martha's throat near the end of round four.

While I was catching my breath, Thomas went o the kitchen and brought back bottles of eater for everyone. Mary said, "Now, where were we."

"You'd just told John you could arrange a meeting with your father," Martha said.

"Right. John when do you want to meet?"

"Hey," I replied, "he's the guy with the power here, so he gets to say when. Just tell him I'm available at his convenience and that I shouldn't take more than an hour of his time.

"Given a choice, though, evenings would be better for me and this week would be very good for all of us. If you keep carrying on like you have this weekend, you're damned right, we're going to need more guys. If we get the right answers, I expect you'll have the pleasure of meeting Thomas's sons. And maybe we'll be in a position to make a better recruiting pitch to people at the SAA meeting on Friday.

"Now, I don't know what the rest of you are doing, but Martha's not the only one who has go to work in the morning. And after that I've got to go apartment hunting. So I'm headed to bed now. Sweet dreams, or whatever. See you in the morning."

_____

In the morning I woke to someone's mouth around my dick. Sucking, licking. I felt myself growing harder, bigger than I had ever been before; humongous. I reached down to grab handfuls of hair, to push her farther down my shaft -- and then the alarm went off and I woke up. The raging hard on was still there, but no mouth, no hair, nobody. I realized that really needed to pee.

By the time I finished in the bathroom and got dressed, I could smell coffee. I found my way to the kitchen and there was Martha, in her teacher clothes, prim and proper as could be. Oddly, that made me want to fuck her all the more. The idea of taking the teacher from proper to wanton really turned me on.

But while there is a time and a place for damned near anything, she made it clear that this was not the time for that. "Do you want any breakfast, or just some coffee? I heed to get out of here in about 15 minutes, but there's time for a muffin or something if you want."

"Just some coffee, please. How do you get to school, anyway?"

"Oh, I drive myself. If it's just coffee, grab a cup and bring it with you. I'll drop you by the garage on the way."

"Thank you," was all I could say. She was right. Life had to go on. And while it would get me to the office a little early, the lift to the garage, especially from Martha, was a plus.

In the car, a 2-year old Camry very appropriate for a school teacher, she again told me that she was good with me being at her place for a week, if it took that long to find my own. Nice way of telling me that she didn't need a live-in boyfriend. I asked her how long she thought it would take to find out if Jack Doe would see me and she said that he had never failed to take one of Mary's calls, so we should know tonight. When we got to my car, she just smiled and said, "Hon, try not to play with yourself today. Oh, and don't forget to call Luke."

"Yes ma'am," I said. I got out and then she was gone. I could feel the absence.

I managed to get through the day without screwing up anything at work. I might even have made a couple of good decisions for my clients. As instructed, I managed not to play with myself, which isn't to say that there weren't times when I had to keep to my desk thanks to a hard-on caused as I replayed scenes from the weekend. I also called Luke for an appointment on Tuesday and got approval to take the next two afternoons off so I could look at apartments after I explained to my boss about the situation at home.

Monday night saw Martha, Mary, Matthew and me back at the condo. Luke had told me when we set up our meeting that he likely wouldn't be able to get away evenings until Friday, something he wasn't happy about. Thomas had called in to say he wouldn't be able to make it. I suspect he may have been re- thinking the risk of messing with Mary's old man's daughter.

So, it was just Matthew and me to take care of the two horny ladies. We even had to make them sing, or at least cry out, for our suppers, because they said supper wouldn't happen until after they had each gotten laid. Thank God the feeding frenzy of the weekend had taken away some of their urgency. I may be a sex addict, but I'm just flesh and bone, or boner as they preferred to think of it, not a machine. We were still doing rubbers, so when they asked for us to eat them out for dessert there were no cream pies in it for us, just lots of fragrant juices and the sounds of satisfaction.

We passed the evening in Mary's living room with drinks and conversation about our days events, which was nice. There was a time I'd had that kind of evening with Gloria before we went to war over my messing around and her frigidity. I didn't realize how much I had come to miss that.

Mary said that since the weekend she had been able to focus on her business more, and had even signed up a new client who was building a McMansion in Glencoe. She also said that she had talked to her dad and that he had agreed to give me one hour at 5:30 on Wednesday evening. She suggested that I take a simple business plan in case things were still okay after the first round.

Matthew said he really didn't have a lot to do on Mondays as his noon services were on Tuesdays and Thursdays, with Sunday morning being his big service. That left his other days free to perform various pastoral duties including, I suspected, services of a very intimate nature for some of his lady parishioners. Happily, his regular Monday morning "worshiper" was visiting her daughter for the week, so he had had today free to rest up and think about my plan. He suggested that when I talked to Luke I should mention that churches were the least regulated businesses in America, and ask if there might be a way to work that to our advantage if the project actually got off the ground. That angle hadn't occurred to me. I wasn't sure I liked the sound of it, but I agreed that we should at least talk it over with an attorney.

12