New Xanadu Pt. 10

Story Info
Much ado about joan. "We're not possessive."
5.5k words
4.47
1.9k
00

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Less than an hour after Thomas and his sons left, I was played out. It was pushing midnight and it seemed like I'd been going all day and cumming all night.

I felt badly leaving Matthew and James at the mercy of the three women, and a little ashamed that James, so much older than I was, had managed to outlast me. I tried to console myself with the thought of how much more sex I'd had compared to him in the past week, and how much longer I'd lasted at the beginning of all that. Anyway, didn't matter. I was shot and I had the family situation to face and furniture to set up tomorrow. What Matthew and James couldn't give them, the women could make up with their tongues and strap-ons, which clearly all three of them knew how to use.

I did my bathroom stuff on the way, and when I got to my bedroom in Martha's apartment I was pleased to see that Joan had left my regular side of the bed for me. I climbed in, making as little fuss as possible, and was asleep within seconds.

When I woke up the first thing I noticed was that it was barely daylight, so I'd gotten at least a few hours of sleep. The second thing I noticed as Joan, propped on one elbow, looking at me. It took me a second to remember who she was, then last night came back into focus. "Um, good morning," I said.

"Good morning yourself." And, after a second, "You don't snore. I was kind of hoping you might snore."

"I think that's the first time I've ever heard anyone complain about someone not snoring," I said.

"Yeah, David's snoring used to drive me nuts, until it wasn't there. And ever since, I've missed it so much."

Her sadness reached out and touched me, hard. I'd spent so much time thinking how much happier I'd be without my wife that I had not considered how bad losing a spouse that you loved could make someone feel. I reached over and pulled her into my arms, and just lay there holding her, stroking her hair.

After a little while Joan whispered in my ear, "Thanks, I needed that." Then separating a little she said, "I know I owe you one from last night, but I'd like to ask a favor instead, or maybe in addition, I don't know."

"Yes?"

"Well, last night I did a lot of fucking and, don't get me wrong, it was really great fucking, but I was wondering, this morning could we maybe try making love, you know, like you and Martha were doing last night?"

I pulled her over and gave her a soft kiss, and she gave me one back. "Yeah, Joan, I would enjoy that. Uh, I hate to be unromantic about it, but I think we'll both be able to enjoy this more if I could go pee first.

"You're not the only one," she said. "Let's use the guest bathroom rather than waking anyone else. You go first."

As I rolled out of bed I noticed that there were little bowls with condoms and butt lube plugs on my bedside table. They hadn't been there when I came to bed, and I could only marvel once again at Martha's - it had to be Martha - thoroughness. When I got to the bathroom, that kicked up a notch as I noticed not only a new toothbrush next to mine, but also two Fleet enema bottles on the counter. I looked around carefully for a strap-on and didn't find one, so I concluded that those were intended for Joan. I guessed that there were limits to what Martha was willing to share of me.

When I got back to the bedroom, Joan fairly popped out of bed, bright eyed though her naked butt was definitely not bushy tailed. "Don't go away, and think sexy thoughts." she said on her way out the door. Like I was going to be able to do anything else, I thought as I reached for a condom.

Joan was still bright-eyed when she got back into bed. Given the amount of time she'd been away, I suspected that more than tooth brushing and a pee had held her up; Fleet enema crossed my mind.

"I don't think I'm up for a cowgirl, and I'd really like to feel you on top of me," she said. I know it's not very exciting, but how about a little of the old missionary position?

Not exciting, hell. What's not exciting for a guy to be able to stare into the face of a woman as he brings her to orgasm, or the sense of control that comes from just, well, pinning your partner to the bed. And if she's experienced, or just instinctive enough to lock her legs behind you and grind and thrust with you, it is sublime. Don't get me wrong, sometimes with the right woman, like last night with Martha, I love giving up some of that control to a cowgirl; and doggy has its points. But this woman wanted romantic love making, and for her, and me too for that matter, missionary definitely was a good place to go for that. After some of the acrobatics and frantic sex last night, the idea of missionary with Joan was plenty exciting.

Sometimes the best way to say something is not to say it. Oh, opening your mouth is fine; there are lips to kiss, tongue and nipples and clit, even toes to suck, necks and thighs to lick. I found that Joan's breasts were really sensitive, just my tongue licking her nipples causing her to arch off the bed, and gentle sucking enough to make her moan. By the time I found my way to her cunt it was overflowing with her juices. It didn't take long before I was able to lick and suck her to her first orgasm.

As I swung over her, Joan grabbed my cock and positioned it at the head of her cunt. I moved in gently, wanting to make this romantic for her. Even so, as I entered her, she winced and bit her lip. "Something wrong?" I had to ask.

"I'm a little sore still. That was quite some workout they gave me last night. I've never been gang-banged before."

"Do you want me to go on?"

"I don't think it would be very good for us John," she said with a little shake to her voice. Clearly she had been looking forward to this even more than I had. "But if you'll put one of those little lube things in my ass I think we can still make this work. My ass didn't take anywhere near the pounding that they gave my pussy."

What a lovely woman. I had the lube stick in her in no time and after a few seconds to let it melt, Joan raised her legs to give me a better angle and aimed my prick at her pucker with her hands. There was the usual resistance, and then I slid right in. She took it well with just a slight catch in her breathing as I hit and then went though her anal sphincter. Joan was a long way from being an anal virgin, I thought. Thank you, David.

I'd always preferred doggy for anal for some reason; maybe just what I was used to. But this was working remarkably well, especially since it presented those magnificent, sensitive breasts for my oral loving. And kissing. I kept remembering that Joan had asked for making love, not fucking; we were in no hurry, right. So pausing for some passionate, deep kisses was a great way to prolong our lovemaking. I was able to give Joan two climaxes just by sucking on her tits and she managed a third with her fingers, which I especially enjoyed since I got to watch her face while she came. Between that and her increasingly energetic movements I couldn't hold back any longer, and I felt myself explode. I think that my moans were louder than hers. It was that good.

I settled myself down onto Joan, trying to keep some of my weight on my elbows. We kissed gently as I felt my cock shrinking in her ass, until eventually it slipped out of her, which we took as a sign that we should get on with the day. Joan gave me a final hug and said "Thank you John, that was lovely." I wasn't used to being thanked for sex. I couldn't think what to say, so I just kissed her again and rolled off of her onto my side of the bed. Then I started to chuckle.

"What's so funny?" Joan asked, a note of uncertainty, getting ready for hurt, in her voice.

"Oh, you are absolutely delicious," I said. "You just gave me one of the best times I've ever had in bed and you're thanking me! That just struck me as funny."

"Oh," she said, going from worried to bright again, "but you were wonderful. You're just what I needed. More of that and my therapist could be losing a patient." Then, thinking about what she had said, "I don't mean to sound possessive. I know you have other things going on, and I'm not going to try to get in the way. I..."

I put a finger on her lips. It surprised me that I was the one giving comfort and guidance to this woman who was almost old enough to be my mother. But then I realized that I probably had a lot more experience than she had, especially in the kind of group sex that she had fallen in to with us; and that having a husband die unexpectedly and getting the shit beaten out of her by a one-night stand might make her more than a little insecure. I said, "Joan, none of us here is very possessive. You're a lovely woman and, to put it crudely, a great lay. We'll have our moments, and if we're lucky some of them will be as good as the one we just had. Now, I smell coffee, and I have a date with my son at 10. How about we get up and shower together, then we can go get some breakfast before I have to head out."

"Great plan." As she stood up, I saw that my condom that we'd both forgotten about was dangling from her ass. I had to bite my tongue to keep from laughing as I pulled it out. She turned around, saw what had happened and began to laugh, at which point I couldn't hold it in any longer. Still chuckling, she took my other hand and pulled me out of bed. We were going to be alright.

After our shower we got dressed and headed for the kitchen. Martha was there with a stack of papers (shit, she gives those kids a lot of work to do, I thought) and a cup of coffee in front of her. Unlike us, she was wearing a robe. We grabbed some cups and I dug a couple of muffins out o the box in the refrigerator and sat down.

Martha looked at Joan, raised her eyebrows and said, "So, is he any good?"

Joan must have been ready for that one. Without missing a beat she came back, deadpan, "Oh, with a little training he could be pretty good, I think." Then after a beat for the kaboom from the imaginary drummer, "He's a wonderful lover, Martha. You're lucky to have found him."

"Hi, I'm sitting right here. I like what I'm hearing so far, but do you all think you might save the postmortem for the bathroom or something?"

"Sure, Hon," Martha replied. "Now let's figure out the rest of the day. First off, Ron brought the background checks. Joan and James are fine, and so's Salome for that matter, but we knew her and figured there was no problem there."

I started to say something but Martha beat me to it. "Yeah, I know, she's young, much younger than Mary and me, and what's more she's wild and whatever impulse control issues Mary has, Salome has in spades. We'll talk about that later. Right now all I'm saying is that in a background and assets check she comes up clean, and much more than well off."

I thought that was saying a lot, especially with Joan sitting there. I took Martha's willingness to say that much as a signal that, as far as she was concerned, if Joan wanted in, she was going to be in. "Okay, I said, what's second.

"Second is you get your ass out of here. Go see your son and let me finish my work. Joan, you're welcome to stick around if you want, or I can get Joyce to run you over to your car.

"Third is your furniture arrives this afternoon. When it does, if you want you can give me a call and I'll come over and help you move in."

Joan said, "Can I help too? Martha looked at me. I looked back at her. She just raised her eyebrows and got a little smirk on her face.

The possibilities of an FFM threesome seemed intriguing. I remembered that Joan had mentioned not having had any sex with women, but there's always a first time. And even if this wasn't it Joan had liked watching Martha and me the night before, so it seemed only fair that she should let Martha watch us.

"Absolutely," I said. And to Martha, "Fourth?"

"That pretty much depends on how tired we are after Three," she said.

Martha said that Joyce was on call, so I asked if she would have her drive me over to the garage. Joan said that if it was okay, she'd go with me and then Joyce could take her on to her car. Since the SAA meeting place was not far out of the way to my house, I suggested that she let me take her on from the garage so that Joyce wouldn't have to make a second trip to take James to the SAA meeting place.

On the drive to her car, Joan left it to me make the first move in discussing my impending session with Gloria. When I didn't open up, as she was starting to get out at the SAA place she just said, "From what little I've heard, I know this is not going to be a good morning for you. Try to hang in there, and maybe I can do something later to help you at least break even."

That helped, and then I pulled my mind back from the looming disaster to earlier this morning. "Joan, I got to make sweet love to this fantastic, sexy lady this morning. I'm starting the day way ahead, so don't worry about me. But whatever you're offering, I sure as hell won't say No."

Joan gave me a kiss, then finished getting out. As I looked at her in the rear view mirror, she was smiling. Yes, I thought, having that to look forward to was going to help me get through the next few hours.

It did. Gloria was determined to be difficult. I told her that if she wanted to try to work out a schedule until we got to court, I'd be happy to, but if she wanted to argue about anything else, she should have her attorney call my attorney, and I gave her his card. She said she needed money, and I asked why, since she'd emptied our joint checking accounts the day she filed for divorce. In fact, I was the one who needed money. She wanted to argue about that and all sorts of other shit, and I shut her down, again telling her to let the attorneys handle it.

What I wanted to talk about was setting up a schedule where I could see Little John. I told her that if she was unreasonable about that, it would make her look bad when we got to court. Maybe her attorney had told her something along the same lines, because she was willing to be rational about it. What we ended up with was that to start with I would have him all day on Saturdays, and I would pick him up and watch him on Tuesday and Thursday evenings after work. I wondered what she had going on Tuesday and Thursday evenings, but felt that things were too antagonistic for me to ask.

I offered to take Little John overnight Tuesdays and Thursdays and bring him back the next morning on my way to work, but the best Gloria would do was a "We'll see. For now, just get him home by 9:30." Since I didn't want to risk what she'd agreed to, I didn't argue. As for today, I'd have him until 1:30 as we'd agreed earlier, no more.

I offered to watch Little John at home if she wanted to go out. I got a bit snarky by promising not to steal anything, which is how I ended up being thrown out of the house and taking Little John to a McDonald's with a playland. Lousy food, but heaven for a 4-year old, which he needed after we had a little emotional scene on the drive over about why Daddy didn't live at home anymore. He had a great time, while I sat there brooding about how I was going to handle that same discussion on the way back. If you ever need to have a bad day, try making sense about that sort of thing to a 4-year-old who needs you and who you love.

I got Little John back home and he cried, and I cried, and Gloria alternated between glaring and smirking at me as she held and comforted my kid, and then I got the hell out of there as fast as I could, for all our sakes.

I was not a happy camper when I arrived at my apartment, and I continued that way for awhile as, naturally, my 2 o'clock delivery did not arrive at 2 o'clock. Happily, Martha showed up at about 5 after two, with a hamper of food and wines.

I was so tied up in my recent encounter with Gloria, and the hurt I was causing Little John, that I had completely forgotten about the issues facing our project. So it was a good thing that Martha picked up right where we had left off earlier that morning.

"Two things, John. First, about Salome, I share your concern. She's here because she's Mary's cousin and she is at least as over-sexed as Mary, She's at the SAA meetings because her family has put pressure on her to attend, or else. We'll need to talk more about her when we're with Mary. Second, when we were at Starbuck's, we had gotten as far as needing background information before anyone could come home with us, and then Susan's problem came out. We all focused on that, and the sex club project never came up. None of the new women have a clue about that."

There was a soft knock on the door, and there was Joan, with another hamper. I guessed that she had used some of her time on a nap; she looked a lot fresher than I felt. She started to move in to kiss me, then saw Martha and stopped.

"Oh, go ahead and kiss him if you want," Martha said as she took the hamper and kicked the door shut. "I told you we're not possessive."

As Joan put her arms around me and kissed me, Martha moved off to the kitchen. "Nice food, Joan. We may have to fuck on the floor or the kitchen counter, but at least we won't go hungry."

At the mention of fuck, Joan slid a hand down to my crotch. Just checking to see if all was well down there, I guessed. My stiffening cock assured her that everything was just fine with my little head, whatever my big head had been through recently.

Since fucking on the floor or kitchen counter didn't hold an overwhelming appeal at the moment, and we were still hoping for the furniture to arrive any minute, we stood around drinking wine and making small talk. Maybe it was a competitive thing, or an insecurity thing, but Joan's first interest was in the other women from last night. Maybe she sensed that she and Martha had already reached some sort of understanding, because she opened up with, "Salome and Mary look so much alike that I think they have to be related. Are they?"

"Yes," Martha replied. "I don't really understand how to count cousins, but they have a great-great grandmother in common."

"I'll bet that old gal was one hot woman, and that gene has come down the line."

"Maybe, maybe not," Martha said after a second's thought. "If the family has any more super-sexed women in this generation, I haven't heard about them." Later Martha told me that in fact she had heard talk of "scandalous women" in the previous two generations, but that she wasn't about to discuss Mary's family, however remote, with a stranger. That made me feel good, since that made me sound like something more than a stranger. Then I remembered that I had met with Jack Doe and bared my soul to him, walked out of his office to tell about it, and was still in one piece. Maybe Martha figured that if I'd passed the Jack Doe test I wasn't such a stranger after all.

Martha was steering the conversation away from Mary and her family, back to Joan, when there was another knock on the door. We'd gotten as far as "Did you work when you were married" (No) and "So what do you do to fill your days now," (she'd become an EMT and was thinking about becoming a paramedic) when the furniture guys interrupted us.

I let them in and suggested to the women that we return to the kitchen. I'd paid extra to have the furniture guys set up the furniture, and I wanted us out of their way. Once the dishes and pots and pans were brought in, I set Martha and Joan to unpacking them, and went to tell the furniture people where I wanted things set up. Naturally, by the time they were all done, the kitchen stuff was not only unpacked, but washed, dried and put away. Also naturally, once they were finished with that, Martha and Joan had me completely re-arrange my living room furniture. There wasn't much they could do with the apartment's small dining area or the bedroom furniture.

As I started to unpack the bed sheets Martha stopped me. She hauled out a set of sheets and pillowcases from the backpack that I hadn't noticed when she came in and said, "I figured on a kingsized bed. Use these for now. You should wash the new ones first, otherwise the sizing can make you itchy."

12