New Xanadu Pt. 11

Story Info
From cream filled donuts to a BDSM session out of hand.
4.8k words
4.5
2.2k
1
0

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up Sunday morning, alone, and without the smell of coffee that I'd gotten used to while I was staying at Martha's. It was strange and unsettling, leaving me open to thoughts about where the rest of my life was going. It was also, in spite of that, oddly peaceful, restful even, after the sexual juggernaut that had dominated my life for the past week. I decided to roll over and try to get back to sleep, even if that probably wasn't going to work anyway, as thoughts of Little John's tears kept colliding with thoughts of the tiger that I had grabbed by the tail in the form of the sex club project. So it was a good thing when my phone rang, with the screen showing Martha's number.

I answered and Martha said "Good morning, I hope I'm not waking you up."

"No, that happened a few minutes ago. I was trying to go back to sleep but it wasn't going to work. Too much on my mind."

She was smart enough not to open that can of worms by asking, just said, "Well, in that case, how about you come on over. We threw everyone out around 2 this morning and told them not to come back before 1 this afternoon. I think Mary can control herself for that long, so now would be a good time to talk and plan."

"Sure, give me a half hour to clean up and I'll be right over."

"Great, Hon. It's a lovely day outside so how about walking and picking up some pastries on the way?"

That sounded good to me, so an hour later I was knocking on Martha's door and, when that got no result, Mary's. Martha opened the door and I handed her the bag of pastries. She gave me a hug and whispered in my ear, "I like your new apartment. Maybe I could sleep over some time?."

I couldn't think of anything clever to say so I just leaned back, looked into her eyes and gave her a kiss. She said, "I'll take that as a yes," and led me back to the kitchen.

I noticed that things had been cleaned up in the apartment, and Mary was sitting at the table fully clothed and with her make-up in place; quite a contrast to when I had last seen her. As usual, her greeting had an edge to it, "Oh, the prodigal is returned," and, with a nod toward Martha, "I think that since he missed yesterday he owes me one. Or maybe two or three; but who's counting."

"Why, I'm fine, thank you, and how are you this bright sunny morning?" was the best I could do. Then, not giving her a chance to bat that one back, "I'll be happy to make up for lost time, but Martha said I needed to come over so that we could talk, not scratch your never-ending itch."

"That's true. I hope you brought something yummy. I'll never admit saying this, but a woman cannot live on sex alone."

"Actually, I brought a cream-filled donut for each of you. Bavarian, not mine, though there's a thought for another day. Aside from that it's just Danish and muffins."

That got a snort out of Martha and even a little laugh out of Mary, who turned to Martha and said "I think that point goes to John. Okay, let's eat these things and get down to business. We need to do some planning and talk behind people's backs while we can."

Over the next three hours we reviewed our recruits. We all agreed that Thomas and Matthew were solid Yeses. Luke maybe not so solid, since he was still going home to mommy after the SAA meetings, and had his job and marriage eggs in the same basket. Somebody would have to have a serious talk with him to figure out exactly how much he was willing to risk. I'd expected that to be me, but Mary said she wanted to handle it. That would take her out of action for awhile this afternoon, but she expected that Martha, Salome and Joan could handle things in her absence.

We'd also need to get more of a commitment out of Joan and James before counting them in. I felt pretty good about James from our Starbucks conversation. He had the money (Ron's report confirmed it) and good reasons to like our plan, though he had not yet heard any details. Joan was a bigger question mark, since Sally's problems and our orgiastic weekend had not left any time for us to drop any details on her. But again, her combination of a need for safe but frequent sex plus her financial well-being boded well.

We decided that it would be a good idea to get both of them together with just the three of us, as soon as possible for "the talk" about our project. This afternoon we'd try to set that for Monday or Wednesday night, since I wouldn't be available Tuesday, early enough so that Joan could nap here before going on to her EMT shift, if she wanted.

As for Salome, Mary told me that she was only twenty, and on a fairly generous allowance from her family as long as she toed their line, which is where SAA had come in following some fairly notorious antics at parties and local sex clubs earlier this year. But in four months she was going to turn 21, and the first of two sizable trusts that had been established by her grandparents would be available to her. That first one had "only" about $8 million in it, but the second, which would be available on her twenty-fifth birthday, would equal Mary's.

Which was not to say that Mary was anxious to be in business with her. After my initial assessment of Mary, I found it almost amusing that she regarded Salome as a loose canon too wild to be trusted to stay on the reservation, whatever reservation that might be. We decided that, for the foreseeable future, while Salome could be part of our fun and games, we would not discuss business in front of her or count on her money to help.

Mary said that Sally was, in her opinion an indefinite maybe at some point, but strictly off-limits now. She had already arranged a meeting for her with what she called "a bulldog divorce attorney," and had started Ron on digging up dirt on her husband and his religious sect that, along with the medical evidence of his physical and mental abuse, could be used to get several of his millions for Sally. The problem with Sally, as she saw it, was that she was not at the SAA meetings because she was a sex addict, but because her husband was a nut. As far as we knew, Sally was not even interested in being sexually adventurous, so whether she would have any interest in joining our group for fun and games, much less investing part of any new-found wealth, was completely open to question.

That left us pretty much where we had started, or a bit father back if we did not count Luke in fully, as I had been doing. At worst, we had only five solid backers. At best, if Luke, Joan and James all signed on at $100K each, we had 80% of what I had projected that we would need to get started. That left me feeling pretty glum until Mary kicked into high gear about what people with money did to magnify their money.

"First, John, you should take Thomas to the building and have him look it over. No offense, but we'll feel better if he agrees it's all you've said it is, and he's okay with your cost projections. See if he can go with you on Tuesday or Wednesday. Once he's seen it, if it's good enough for his money, it'll be good enough for ours.

Second, we have to have a couple of preliminary plans based on alternative cash and cost figures. Professional one; no more of this back of the envelope stuff. We need to tailor what we do to what to what we have. If we're short of all the money we want for the whole project at the outset, maybe we don't plan on doing everything up front. For example, I remember you said something about a lot of money being needed for 2 elevators and an attic redesign. Maybe we start with one elevator and leave the second one and the attic for later. Or maybe we can get the price of the land and building down below the $500K that you figured. We know what they want, but we don't know what they'll take, so we'll feel around a little before we say, 'Pretty please, take all our money.'

"We, that is you and I, have an appointment Thursday afternoon to talk to some people about that. You'll need to get some time off from work over the next two weeks. Take vacation time if you can. If the bank gives you any shit, let me know. Putting my money behind you should help to swing things."

"Um, you know I took myself off of working on your trust's accounts, like we're supposed to do if there's a possible conflict of interest. And I've already shown my boss my divorce papers so I could get time off last week. If you come in asking for favors for me, she's going to add one and one. She'll probably get it wrong, something like you being in a home-wrecking affair with me, and that'll make you look bad."

"I think we all know that I don't have that much of a reputation to protect. So what's she going to do? Tell my Dad? You've already covered that base. And if your boss wants to assume a closer relationship than we really have, I don't see how that hurts you with her or her bosses since you've covered your ass by taking yourself off my account. Let her guess whatever she wants, as long as it gets you some free time to do what we have to do. In fact, her wrong guess is good cover for what we're really doing together, which would no doubt make my Dad happy..

"Now, once we know better whether we can do what we want to do, the third thing is to find out if the farmer and his cousin the Sheriff, and anyone else in DeKalb county that we need to worry about is going to give us any grief. Because if there are problems there that we can't manage, we'd be wasting the rest of our time and money. We'll need some meetings there. You're going to have to handle those without me, because my Dad definitely won't want me to be a part of the public face of our project.

"For that you sound out the farmer, accompanied by an attorney from a firm I know that'll help tell them you're representing serious money. You'll have to risk telling him what we plan for the building, and see if he thinks it will fly with the powers that be. He's got local knowledge and connections, so let's use them. I think that if there's a way to make our project come off, he'll help us push it, because working with us would be the answer to unlocking that land that he hasn't been able to get.

"Finally, if the building looks good, and the plans look good, and the local law and politicians are at least okay, - that's a lot of ifs - we wait."

"Huh?" I said, "we hurry up and wait?"

"You bet your ass we wait, unless maybe you'd prefer your wife to have a piece of the project. Try not to forget you're in the middle of a divorce. Assets are going to have to be listed and divided at some point. You don't want your part of our partnership or corporation, whatever we end up with, on your financial sheet, so we don't form it until you're out of those woods. Beyond that, I'm assuming you won't want your being part of a sex club to come up during discussions about custody and visitation.

"Now, how long we wait is up to you, and that'll depend on how much you're willing to trade your bitch wife for getting out of the marriage fast. Illinois doesn't have a 6 month waiting period any more, as long as she'll agree to the divorce. Naturally, how fast she'll agree depends on how many pounds of flesh you're willing to part with. Personally, if our project is a go except for your divorce, I'm in favor trading away all your have, except for $100K and your dick and your tongue, for time. But that's just me."

"You've put a lot of thought into this, haven't you," I said.

"Probably more than you have, at least ever since you talked to my Dad. After he said what he said, I began to believe that this was maybe more than just a pipe dream. I told you, I'm smart; and I'm a good business woman. I see that you've stopped being surprised about that, thanks very much. Maybe you're smarter than you look."

Martha had been sitting silently through Mary's oration, but at that she chimed in. "That's not fair, Mary, and you know it. He's already apologized for misjudging you, so maybe you could back off the personal attacks. After all, he's smart enough to have been managing your trust's investments very profitably these past few years. He's smart enough to know a business opportunity when he see's one, and he's been able to think outside the box enough to get from dead-end SAA meetings to a high-end sex club. Sure, you and your hired help can run rings around him when it comes to business planning, but he didn't start with a gold spoon in his mouth like you did, or even with my silver spoon. Give him credit for what he's done with what he's got."

That shut Mary up for a while, during which she sipped her coffee and nibbled her way through a muffin. Finally she looked at me as said, "I'm sorry John. I'm being a bitch. Martha's right and I'm wrong. You're not just another guy with a nice mouth and a nice dick. You're an idea guy, a better one than I am. And you have balls. There are a lot of guys I know who would not have been willing to go one on one with Jack Doe while fucking his daughter. So I'll try to tone down the bitch part, okay?"

"Sure Mary. What was it that Bogie said in Casablanca, "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."

"Don't get carried away John. I don't make friends that easily; ask Martha. But maybe you're right. I'll try anyway. There is one thing you could do for me, though."

"Yes?"

"Well, you see," she said as she got up and started around the table, "Apparently I'm going to have to talk to Luke first this afternoon, which will get in the way of play time. And right now I've got this terrible sweet taste in my mouth from the donuts. The coffee isn't cutting it, so how about you drop you pants and let me suck you off? Maybe some of your cum will do the trick."

As I started to move my chair around, Martha got up and started gathering plates and cups. "Well, I guess you don't need me any more. I'll just clean up in here," she said with a pout.

"Oh, sure Martha," Mary said, as she knelt down in front of me and started unzipping my pants, "if you didn't get enough out of him yesterday, that's not my fault. And like I said, he does owe me one."

With that she pulled my dick out of my pants and sucked it into her mouth in one smooth motion. As she nibbled and licked and sucked up and down my shaft it took no time at all for me to become rock hard. Happily, thanks to Joan and Martha's attentions of the day before I was nowhere close to needing to come at first, so I was able to enjoy several minutes of Mary's really superior cocksucking skills before I erupted in her mouth. Just getting me to come didn't stop Mary, though. Even though I was gasping and squirming from the sensory overload, she continued to suck until she was satisfied that she had gotten every last drop of my spunk.

As she got off her knees she smacked her lips and said, "Martha really must have done a number on you yesterday if that's all you've got. But it really is much better than coffee."

Shortly after noon people started to call in. Thomas said he really needed to get some work done, but could the boys come over. Martha said of course, and they arranged that they would take care of their own parking and get a cab or walk the last part, arriving at 2. She also told Thomas that she needed him to go with me to the building ASAP and he agreed that he would take Wednesday morning off on condition that she'd make it up to him. She said she thought she could handle that.

Next Joan confirmed for 6 and Luke for around 2. Martha arranged for Joyce to ferry both of them from the garage. When James called in, she suggested that he time his arrival at the garage for 2 so that he and Luke could ride in together. We didn't hear from Matthew, but it was a fair guess based on the previous Sunday that he'd show up mid-afternoon, following his church service.

Salome, of course, also didn't bother to call, but just showed up at Mary's door shortly after 1. And, in what was becoming typical over-the-top Salome, when the door opened she was standing there butt naked, except for a strap-on harness with a big black dick, her clothes in a pile on the floor beside her.

"Hi, everyone, who wants to be first," she said as she sauntered in, her fake dick wagging.

I just wasn't in the mood to be pegged by Salome, and Mary had gotten me off less than an hour before, so I didn't rise to the bait, in any fashion. What a difference a week full of sex can make. I looked at Martha and shook my head No.

Martha suddenly got a gleam in her eye and said to Mary, "Looks like she wants to be a regular cock of the walk. Shall we show her what happens to little girls who get above themselves"?

Mary, who was standing behind Salome after closing the door said "Oh, yeah," grabbed her wrists and started frog-marching her across the living room toward the master bedroom. Salome, put up just enough resistance to make it look good, and she poured out as lot of verbal abuse that would have made a sailor proud, but it was clear that she wasn't really trying to break free.

Martha, seeing that Mary had Salome under control, told me to come with her to the bedro0om, and when we got there she started throwing cuffs and ropes onto the bed. By the time Salome arrived, we had these ready to put on. We used the ropes to tie her cuffed wrists to the headboard so that she was bent over the foot of the bed; and once her arms were secured, we cuffed her ankles and tied them to the foot posts of the frame, stretching her legs wide in the process.

"So, princess, you think you can just walk in here and lord it over us? Well we'll..."

Salome continued cursing us all, so Mary broke off and said, "John, there's a ball gag in the bedside table drawer. Please put it on this little bitch."

I was happy to oblige, and by the time I had it in place Martha had come out of the closet with a selection of whips and canes, and a couple of strap-ons for good measure.

Mary said, "Well, as I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted, we'll just have to teach you better manners." And with that she laid the first cane stroke across Salome's ass. This was quickly followed by the slap of the whip, which Martha applied with more restraint. Clearly she didn't want this to end too soon.

Martha looked at me, offering the whip, but I shook my head No. I really wanted to enjoy this scene, so I moved over to the chair. Before I sat down I dropped my pants and underpants. They'd just be in the way even if I only ended up playing with myself.

While Martha was taking it easy, Mary wasn't being gentle at all, though she was being careful not to break the skin with her cane. She seemed to have had some practice with it, as each of her strokes fell parallel to one of the ones before it. Between them they had Salome wiggling pretty well and, after a while I could hear that her stifled curses turned into not so stifled moans. When I looked below her rosy ass, I could see that she had gotten so wet that her juices were running down her legs.

By that time I had worked myself into a pretty solid cock stand, so I hauled myself out of the chair and pushed Martha and Mary out of the way. I didn't bother with any home-made butt lubes, instead just grabbed a handful of Salome's cunt juices and smeared them between her ass cheeks and over my prick.

From the way that she had responded to the whipping, I guessed that Salome liked it rough, which was a good thing because for some reason I felt like ravishing her. I lined my prick up with her pucker, grabbed her hips, and shoved as hard as I could, pushing past the resistance of her sphincter and burying myself in one motion. She let out what would have been a loud scream, except for the ball gag. Normally I would have waited a few seconds to let her adjust, but I was still in the mood to completely dominate this girl, so I began to pound into her ass violently, hard and fast. Even without my waiting, Salome did recover, and quickly too; in no time she was moaning and pushing back to meet my thrusts. When her increased bucking told me that she was getting close to coming, I tried to match her. When I felt her sphincter clamp around my cock, we came together and I collapsed onto her back.

12