New Year, New Me!

Story Info
The gym's personal trainer really stretches me out.
6.1k words
4.65
46.5k
96
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AN: Back with another story. This is a continuation in the same world of my previous story, I hope you enjoy!

Starting a new routine is hard for everyone, and the cliche of "new year new me" could not apply more aptly to me. It was the first day of the new year and I figured that it was time to finally start taking care of my body. I was never ashamed of my body, just a bit of flab here and a little extra fat there, all stuff that I would be more than happy to get rid of.

I enrolled in a 24/7 all access pass to the new local gym and arrived just a bit after dawn. I wanted to be there as early as I could wake up just to minimize the number of people who would be there. I was one of the few cars in the lot and, truth be told, I hesitated in that car if I should even go in. I was worried that people would stare or people would make fun of me and say, "Who's this guy who thinks he can hang out here? I bet he won't even make it a week here." or things like that. These thoughts swirled about in my head as I took a deep breath and pushed them down. I turned off my car and headed inside.

I was overwhelmed quickly at what I saw. Purple brick walls lined the entire building as gold logos of the gym plastered and overloaded my senses. TVs blared workout tapes for sale at the desk or random reruns of trashy tv. Dozens upon dozens of treadmills, stairmasters, bike machines, benches, weights; it was overwhelming. I noticed that they were locked behind a glass door with a sensor pad on it. I walked over and pressed it and nothing happened. I began to panic worrying that I had missed some email or phone call telling me what the code was. I tried to think of what I could be missing before a voice called out to me.

"Um excuse me, can I help you?" came the voice of a pale woman behind a desk. She had long blonde hair that was in a ponytail and wore a blue and gray workout outfit that accentuated her slender toned body. A single door was behind her and provided her only entrance and exit from the large desk. I walked over to her.

"Hi, I'm uh... I'm new here and I uh" I hesitated and stumbled over my words, "Do I need to sign in or-"

"Yeah, you have the little key card we gave you when you signed up, right baby?" she brightfully said as she cut me off sensing my hesitation.

"Uh.. yeah, I have it in my wallet." I responded back.

"Great, just swipe the card on the door and it'll unlock for ya." she joyfully told me.

"Okay, thank you!" I exclaimed as I turned to approach the door.

"Hey uh, before you head in... would you like a personal trainer? You said it was your first time today and you really should have one if you don't have experience working out in a gym setting." she said to me.

I turned back to her, "Does it cost extra?" I asked genuinely.

"Oh no, it's totally free of charge for boys like you. They take payment in the form of experience they get from you." she gleefully said with a smile.

I was confused at what she meant by this, worrying that I was being conned into some sort of higher level subscription."Um, I think I'll be okay." I muttered out.

"Are you sure hun?" she said, surprised.

"Yeah, I think I'll be okay." I responded back.

"Alright. Well, enjoy your workout!" she gleefully exclaimed.

"Thank you!" I muttered out as I swiped my card and entered the room.

The woman behind the desk got up from her chair and pushed open a door that was behind her desk. She leaned in talking to someone before shutting the door once again and returning to her computer.

I entered the room unable to really decide where to go. There were dozens of empty machines and I wasn't really sure where to even begin. A step up to the treadmill ended in disaster as I couldn't figure out how to even get the machine going. I stepped down and decided on choosing something more manual than automatic to try out. I approached the weightlifting area which was occupied already by a few people in much better shape than I. I strolled past them and approached a bench press and positioned my body under it in a bench press position I had seen in a movie. I strained and struggled to lift the bar as it was much heavier than I had anticipated.

"Well, I've never seen you around here before. You need a spotter squirt?" a voice came from out of my view.

I dropped the weight back onto the safety bar and turned to be greeted by an impressively large figure.

The person staring at me was a dark skinned taller woman probably ten years or older than I was. She had a short pixie haircut that was dyed a deep blue color with her natural black hair beginning to shine through at the roots. Her icy blue eyes stared directly through me as if I was her prey, and her fanged hooked smile assured me of that much. She had on tight gray yoga pants that did little to hide what she was packing and a neon green and black sports bra that hugged and contained the girls as well as they could. Between the two was an impressive eight pack that you could probably grate cheese off of, and a belly button ring that shimmered in my direction. She was the peak of physical fitness, an apex predator staring at a minnow who just learned to swim.

"Huh?" I responded back in a whimpering voice.

"You hard of hearing or something small fry? I said, DO. YOU. NEED. A. SPOTTER?" she said back in a confrontational and annoyed manner.

"I'm... I'm not sure. Should I have one?" I said back genuinely asking out of

"Man, you must really be new here. Yeah, if you're a newbie it's generally frowned upon you to just randomly put any weight on the bars and kill yourself. You'll end up getting hurt little one and you'll make a whole mess." she said laughing at her joke.

I responded back, "Sorry, I just started lifting, I didn't put this weight on here. I was just kinda following what other people were doing."

She belly laughed at my comment, "Oh that is a good one small fry! You see those girls over there? You see their peaks and traps? You see their glistening thick muscles? You really think you should be lifting weights that big on day one?"

I felt a little belittled at what she said. "I'm sorry I didn't know." I whispered out in a defeated tone.

She queued in on my sudden change in mood and tone, "Hey small fry don't worry about it. I'm just glad I zeroed in on ya before you got yourself hurt. Tell ya what, I'll be your workout buddy for the day. You scratch my back I'll scratch yours. I'll make sure you work up a nice sweat and make sure you're lifting weights you should be lifting, sound good?"

My eyes lit up, "Yeah, that sounds really nice, I'd love that!" I didn't know at the time what she meant by "scratching her back" but I was too excited in the moment to say no.

"Great!" she said before easily lifting the bar and weights with ease, setting them to the side. "Let's run a little circuit-" she cut herself off realizing that I probably didn't know the term. "Err, a circuit is like a group of a couple exercises in a row that you do over and over again in a cycle. It really gets the heart going trust me... here," she said, pulling some dumbbells off the rack that were substantially smaller than the ones other people were lifting. She handed them to me before turning to face the large wall length mirror in front of us. "Follow my lead." she said as she took off some massive ones off the rack, lifting them with ease.

Watching her lift those weights was like watching a master painter at work with their paints; and her body was her canvas. Each movement and each pump you could see each and every muscle, joint, and ligament tense up as hard as concrete as she went through the reps with unrivaled grace and finesse. I struggled to keep up with her pace but I tried my hardest staring into the mirror keeping an eye on her movements and shifting into new poses and positions as she did. It quickly got my heart rate racing as my eyes began to beg her for a break hoping she would catch onto my nonverbal communication.

She kept her eyes locked on me as well, probably making sure I didn't pass out on her or something. When I began to pant heavily and felt like I was about to pass out she finally relented as I took a seat on a nearby lifting bench. She sat down next to me panting a bit also. Her sweat and natural pheromones entranced me as our bodies touched one another on the somewhat small bench.

"You did good small fry, I'm impressed. You have some pretty good natural cardio and strength if I do say so myself. But what's up next is gonna push you to your limits." she said before getting up from the bench. "Here, hand me your water bottle and I'll get it refilled for ya while you catch your breath." I, still heavily panting, handed her my water bottle as she walked off to the refilling station nearby. For some reason I couldn't keep my eyes off her as I began to innately be unable to pay attention to anything else. I sat there transfixed on her body watching her run her hands through her hair as it stuck up in a messy manner. Her muscles were slightly pulsating at the recent stimulation as I could clearly make out her muscular definition on her calves and thighs. Her ass jiggled and bounced with each step, a clear sign of the hard work she had put in. When she spun around and began to walk back with the refilled bottle my vision became blurred as my focus became transfixed on the bulge between her legs. I swallowed my spit as she broke me out of the trace.

"Here ya go squirt." She said, handing me the bottle of water. I immediately put the bottle to my mouth and drank the crisp cold water as fast as my body could take it. She stared intensely at me saying not a word while I downed almost half the bottle in a single long gulp. With a gasp for air she stared at me biting her lip slightly at my thirst.

"I think it's time for some squats, want me to demonstrate first?" she asked, looking at me.

"Yeah sure. I'm not entirely sure on the form and all that." I said genuinely to her.

"No problem." she said getting up from the bench and taking a squatting position facing towards me. I watched as she made it look easy keeping her hands and arms extended as she dipped her waist past her knees and back up again. She looked like a pro but I mostly didn't notice since my attention was firmly planted on what was between her legs. She finished the set of reps before sitting back down next to me. "Now you give it a shot."

"Aren't you going to do it next to me?" I asked innocently.

"Nah, I tweaked something in my right calf last week, it's best that I just sit to the side and supervise ya." she said parting her legs slightly on the bench.

It sounded understandable to me as I got up and attempted to mimic her movements from before. I felt her gaze all over me as I started my reps going as far down as I could go. I squatted over and over feeling a burn all across my legs and calves.

I let out a slight moan, "I really burns."

She grinned, "fuck small fry, you're good at this. Nice thick ass too..." she said under her breath, drooling a little.

"What?" I said stopping my rep turning back at her.

"Oh, uh nothing. I was just saying how you have to get a bit lower kid. Let me show ya." she said, getting up, and repositioning her crotch area of her yoga pants with her hand. She got right behind me and lowered her head to my ear. I felt her cold hand on my waist as she pushed me down lower in my squat. I winced in pain as she leaned in and hushed me.

"Good boy, now squat a little lower for me. Good, good, you're doing great." she said, guiding me through my set.

With each repetition my thighs, calves, and ass burned as I could feel my muscles tightening. My heart rate was elevated as I not only was going through a difficult workout but I had this woman whispering encouragement into my ear. Her pheromones engulfed the air around me as I felt my vision go hazy. Her sweet scent of sweat mixed with her natural pheromones that smelled like a mix of honey and daisies.

Eventually she pulled away and I ended my current repetition. I instinctually bent over with my hands on my knees trying to catch my breath and get any fresh air into me that I could. "Good job small fry, that was some textbook squatting out of ya." she said before giving my ass a hearty slap. It made a heart clap sound as my voice leaked out a moan in pleasure at this sudden act of affection. I went red and bit my lip in embarrassment before I felt her hand return to my ass and stay firmly planted. She gave it a nice firm squeeze leaning back in.

"Well, well, it looks like my intuition was right. You're a little closted slut aren't you? Or are you going to tell me that that moan was an accident and you want me to stop fondling you?" she purred into my ear.

I arched my head backwards as her other hand gripped my hair pulling my ear next to her fanged toothy mouth. I listened close as I heard her lips part. I felt her as she began to grind her crotch into my ass as I clearly felt the growing thickness that was pulsating between her legs. "And look what you made me do. You got mommy all hot and bothered staring at that fat ass of yours. You're going to take responsibility for this aren't you slut?" she said into my ear, holding me tight towards her.

"Mhmm" I whimpered out as my brain fogged over quickly. I began to wiggle my ass against her bulge feeling it grow and pulsate more with every gyration I made. I grinded myself against her bulge as I felt it twitch and reposition itself in her pants.

"Fuck, then let's take care of this shall we?" she said before twisting me around in one fell swoop grabbing my hand and her bag leading me back towards the locker rooms and shower area. Even if I wasn't drunk off her pheromones I don't think I would have been able to resist her physically.

She pulled me into one of the changing room stalls and shut the door behind her before pinning me against the wall. I felt her entire body weight pressed against my wrists as her hands firmly grasped them, unable to move. I fluttered my eyes at her before she leaned in and parted my lips, invading my mouth with her tongue. She swirled around the inside of my mouth tasting every inch of my mouth with her dominant and in control tongue. She let me catch my breath a few times before diving right back in as her pheromones coated me like a heavy wool blanket. After sufficiently having her fill she broke the kiss and let go off her hold. I dropped to my knees as my legs were too weak and wobbly to even stand up. She took a step forward and pressed her crotch against my face.

"Give it a kiss slut. Kiss the cock that is going to break you bitch." She said, grabbing my head from behind and pressing me against it. Her musk was even more intoxicating as I felt like a person possessed. I couldn't resist it as it hypnotized me into obeying it. I could clearly make out the shape of the quickly growing cock with it's bulbous flat head, medial ring, and thick shaft pressed and strained against the materials of her pants.

I kissed the shaft through her pants and loved the taste. I quickly went to work kissing every inch of it as it pulsated and grew fatter and larger. I kissed the head as a dark spot began to form around it. I kissed and kissed before letting one linger a bit too long. My tongue took over and before I knew it I was licking her entire length through her pants. The cock continued to grow and grow, getting longer with each embrace from my tongue.

"Fuck bitch. Seems like it's time to let the girl have some fresh air." she said pulling down her waist freeing the beast from it's prison. It flopped out smacking me in the face leaving a streak of precum on my cheek. It loomed over me as it's veiny underside towered over me and it's stench was like nothing I had smelled before. Her musk instantly penetrated my brain letting my weak brain know that I was no longer in control, I no longer had a say in what happened next. She pulled down her pants a little lower as her two swollen balls popped out as well revealing the full length and girth of her package she was struggling to hide from me the whole workout. It dwarfed me, nearly fifteen inches of thick girthy horse cock twitched and bounced in front of me and I loved it.

I kissed the head dancing my tongue across it, suckling and tasting the salty treat I oh-so desired. She moaned out in pleasure as she popped the fat flat head in and out of my mouth teasing me as best she could. She pet my head moaning out in pleasure, "Fuck, good boy. Taste mommy's cock you cock slut." as I quickly became addicted to the feedback loop. With every lick came a moan and a headpat which led to me getting hornier and hornier. I started going deeper as I widened my mouth and invited the thick rod deeper inside my throat. My tongue danced all across her veiny underside as I flicked it back and forth teasing her. With every inch that was pulled in and out more spit and slobber built up quickly turning my mouth into a perfectly wet fuckhole for her to use.

I traveled deeper onto her cock as she thrust deeper down my throat. I felt her veins pulsate with each thrust as I watched her unshaven crotch grow closer and closer as I took her deeper and deeper. Eventually she reached the back of my throat around her medial ring, unable to thrust further down as easy as she had. She grabbed a firm hold of my hair and pressed her hips into me pushing me against the wall. I hit it with a heavy thud and moaned uncontrollably which was muffled out by her cock. I felt her press and press against my throat before my throat relented and her crotch smashed into my face with her balls slapping against my chin. My nostrils were invaded by the sensation of her thick unshaven pubic hair which tickled my face as her pheromones seeped into every pore giving me a sensory overload. I felt my throat with a free hand feeling just how swollen it was from her cock even playing with a vein through it. She rested there a moment as my eyes watered, staring up, completely at her mercy.

"Fuck bitch, who would've guessed you had such a good fuckhole. You took my whole girl cock making it look easy, you sure you aren't bound bitch?" She let out a hearty belly laugh which vibrated her thick cock in my throat. "But this is where the fun really begins bitch." she said pinning me against the wall with her body weight as she began to throat fuck me. I gagged and gulped as she pounded my throat. Each and every thrust shook the wall behind me as her cock freely journeyed through my throat. My hands were pressed underneath her thick and powerful thighs, unable to give an inch. I wiggled my hips and kicked my legs in what I thought was resistance but in reality was pleasure. My cock strained in my pants leaking precum staining my bright blue shorts a dark blue. She grunted and called me every degrading term in the book using me as her personal fuck toy.

"Fuck bitch you take my dick real good. If you're not careful I might just have to bind you myself and make you my personal cum dump. Every day after I work out I'd take you back to these lockers and fuck you over and over and over again. Would you like that? Would you like mommy to fuck you till you were cum drunk you whore?" She grunted as her cock rammed my throat and her balls slapped my face. I was totally at her mercy and it felt wonderful. I wanted to be hers more than anything in my life, I wanted to worship her and her superior cock.

I looked up and locked eyes with her watching as she panted heavily dripping sweat onto my face. I nodded as that was all I could do which gave her a huge smile.

"I knew you'd like that." She said pressing even deeper and harder into me, picking up the pace. "Oh shit, I'm getting close small fry. I'm getting real close. You feel my balls tightening bitch?"

I did as the saggy baseball sized testicles began to tighten and harden smacking me harder in the face. I watched in real time as they retracted, getting closer and closer to her thick girthy rod. I knew she was about to explode and I couldn't wait. My cock danced inside my pants begging for release.

12