New Year, New Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But One hurried them along, saying they didn't have much time to prepare - and reminding them that they could never cum. Not without Master's direct order.

They toweled each other off, getting plenty handsy with each other. Six enjoyed squeezing and caressing Three's tits while drying her. She had considered trying it with One, but didn't dare. Not yet.

They got dressed. The outfits consisted of tiny bandeau tops and miniskirts open on one side - more like loincloths than skirts. Both were sparkly and silver and very pretty. Six marveled at how gorgeous her sisters all looked. She caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror and was amazed. She felt so pretty! She had the sort of body she had always dreamed of - she didn't even recognize herself. From head to toe, every inch of her had altered, making her perfect.

"Come along, girls. We need to get ready for the party," One instructed.

The slave girls hurried along to prepare. In no time at all they were standing around one of the mansion's large rooms, carrying serving trays with snacks and beverages. No guests had arrived yet, but they waited patiently as instructed. Perfect pretty statues, waiting for the opportunity to serve.

Once guests appeared they were kept quite busy. Each giggling, gorgeous girl was eager to please as much as she could, attending to every guest's needs. Six had wondered if the guests would grope her in her ridiculously skimpy outfit. They all looked, but none touched. She felt disappointed - but then she realized that Master had likely instructed them to keep their hands off hisproperty. That made her feel better. She still wished someone would touch her. The acts of service made her body tingle all over with intense arousal. She felt like a good spank or nipple twist might make her cum right then and there. If it wasn't for the command and brainwashing to not touch herself without permission, she would be rubbing herself right there in front of everyone.

It was almost midnight when Master and One came over to her. She trembled with anticipation. She had seen him around the party, but she knew her place. She was a slave. Her role was not to approach Master and start up a casual conversation. Her heart was beating faster. God, she hoped he would give her commands.

"Come with me, One, Six."

Yesss. Her knees felt weak, but she managed to hurry along behind him. She found herself moving in a narrow, hip-swinging graceful stride like One. She had never walked that way before. Now she was keenly aware that it drew attention to her hips with every step. She loved it. She loved looking sexy for Master's pleasure.

They were guided into a side room. Master closed the door, smirking at them. "Remind me, One, what were her goals? What did she ask for?"

"Master, she asked to live in a nice home, to enjoy her job, to not worry about bills, to look sexy, to wear cute outfits, to laugh every day, and to be with a man who would give her physical affection but take charge of her."

"Hmm. I trust my home is nice enough," Master said with an expansive gesture around the room. "Do you enjoy your job as my house slave, Six?"

"Oh yes, Master!"

"You won't ever have to worry your pretty little head about bills. Money is irrelevant to you. You just serve."

"Yes, Master!"

"And you look very, very sexy. I love your tits."

"Thank you, Master!"

"And what about the outfits? Are they cute enough?"

"Yessss Master!"

One smiled. "When she saw the clothes racks in the slave room, I thought her eyes would pop out of her head. She will love dressing up for you every day, Master."

"And you are going to smile and laugh for me every day. You'll be my happy, giggly, bimbo slave. Isn't that right, Six?"

Six giggled. "Yes, Master!"

"And you wanted a man who will take charge of you, who will touch you, who will give you affection and discipline." In two long strides Master was right in front of her. He gripped her hair tightly and tilted her hair back. She moaned. No guy had ever manhandled her like that, but the thrill of the firm commanding touch was electric. Master kissed her neck and whispered in her ear. "I am that man." Then he pulled back. "I think we've satisfied all your requests... new year, brand new you. Are you a happy customer, Six?"

"Ohhh... yes, Master!"

"One, come here. I want to kiss you at midnight. I can hear the party guests counting down now." She immediately moved to be by his side. "Six, now it's time for you to get on your knees and satisfy me," Mr. Faust said, unzipping his pants.

"Yes, Master!" Six quickly complied, sinking gracefully to her knees and looking up at him eagerly. She licked her lips. She could already feel her pussy tingling. Nothing gave her more pleasure than obeying her owner. She opened her mouth and waited eagerly.

"Happy New Year, Six," Master said before pulling One close and kissing her deeply. His erect manhood dangled in front of Six's open mouth.

Six replied, "Happy New MMPHmmm!"

--:--
--:--
1.0
Revanto
12
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

Making Out: A Base Too Far Lovers finally have sex.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Weekend Away A Master and slave head to the mountains for the weekend.in BDSM
Slave Planet Ch. 01 Two friends get drunk and steal themselves a bondage slave.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Trappers Bend Ch. 01 What happened to Ana's peaceful morning in the woods?in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Legal Process Pt. 01 A house of unsuspecting coeds in a world of legal slavery.in Mind Control
More Stories