New Year Nocturnal Naughtiness

Story Info
Third and final part.
7.3k words
4.75
7.7k
22
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red_22b
Red_22b
200 Followers

The following is the fantasy world musings of the writer. Any similarities to any person dead or alive are coincidental.

All characters engaging in sexual activity are 18+

I hope you enjoy my latest.

####

I've had a busy day today, clearing out my other spare room/stock room in the flat above my pub, it's almost ready for Theresa's two girls to move into. This will give them much more room while they stay here until new year. It's also further away from my bedroom, which will help keep any visits between my sister's bedroom and my own, more private.

For now, however, it's just me in my own bed, alone. My sister and my nieces are asleep across the landing in a double bed, and a small camp-bed I've borrowed from a mate. They all turned in after having showers apiece about 10pm, shattered after all the travelling from England, as is Theresa after driving all the way to the airport and back to collect them.

It's now 1am, I've locked up after a busy day and I'm lying on top of my bed with my cock in my hand, thinking about my sibling as she sleeps next door, and getting off on the thought of what we had got up to the night before.

It's just starting to register the first tingle of climax when my bedroom door creaks open. A figure enters and closes the door behind the body I hope is my big sister, Theresa. My mind is set at ease when her sultry voice croaks, "Need a hand with that?"

She steps towards me and I turn on the lamp beside my bed to illuminate her in a pair on non-sexy, matching striped pyjamas. I immediately thought of the Aquafresh toothpaste advertisement and lowly say, "Nice PJs.....brush, brush, gurgle gurgle!"

She smacks my hand that is now on my chest and breathes, "That sounds a bit like what I have in mind, actually."

I'm about to ask about her two daughters when she pulls the top over her head, removes her bottoms and as I expect her to climb up my body she surprises me. Climbing onto my bed, she grabs the iron headboard and throws her leg over my body to stand above me. I see that her pussy is moist, the dark hair glistening as she lowers her vagina to my face until I have a thigh beside my two cheeks.

Her smell is intoxicating as she ever so gently rubs her soaking lips on mine. The strawberry flavoured body wash was doing nothing to mask the musky fragrance of arousalbas I bring my hands up to her buttocks, to hold her against my lips. I start to lick between her folds, up and down her flowering slit, spreading before me like a rose in the morning sun. She moans my name as I dip my tongue inside her silky wetness, teasing her upwards to the brink of climax. She feels me move my hand to my cock, rubbing it up and down as I lick her. Suddenly, she lifts off my face and looks down and hisses, "I'm being selfish."

As she turns around, I see her ass being lowered to me and she dips her vagina again to my face. She takes my cock in her mouth in a 69 position and starts to flick the tip with the point of her tongue. I grunt into her sodden folds, nibbling on her nether lips and she stiffens, her hands grip my penis and she stretches her head up with her cat-like body.

At the same time, a gush of wetness squirts from her opening, bathing her pussy, my face and chin as she has her first orgasm of the evening. A switch has now been flicked and foreplay had been extinguished. We both need to mate, immediately.

She turns again to face me and kisses me on the mouth, but other ideas are forming in my mind. I place my left hand between her shoulder blades, press her against me and flip us over so I'm on top. Looking down on her, I brush some hair from her eyes and breathe, "I missed you today."

"I thought about you all the way to the airport," she replies as the warmth of her breasts against my chest distracts me.

"I missed these too," I said as I lower my face to kiss her right nipple and she wraps my head in her arms while I kiss her crinkled areola before nibbling and bathing both nipples. I move to the left breast and kiss the flesh all over where it just stops short of falling to the sides of her body. She guides my head to her nipple and I latch on and suck like a very big, over-excited baby.

"I love that you love my tits," she hisses as I cup the right breast in my hand and palm it around, up and down. "Aaah!" She yelps as I simultaneously nip her nipple with my finger and thumb and suck at her other one with extra force.

"Sssshhhh" I whisper, reminding her of her sleeping kids across the landing and she covers her mouth with her hand as I return to bathing her nipples in saliva. "I'm going to penetrate you now," I grunt and she looks at me with eyes burning with desire.

Kissing her mouth, I move into place with my cock head knocking at the door to her body, settling at the most desirable hole in the world as she groans into my mouth. These little noises have become familiar now, almost plotting my pathway as our bodies get to know each other. I know that as I push inside in missionary, she'll wrap her legs around my bum and groan again as I plunge into her velvety wetness. And that's what happens.

As I push on in between her folds, that groan escapes her lips as her legs enfold me in her natural, instinctual cradle. The only part of the sequence I had missed was at the point of bottoming out against her cervix, when she arches her body against mine and lets out an, "uuungh."

"Sssshhhh," I breathed again as I start to gently sway my hips back and forth. The slow, long out-stroke being accentuated by her tightening her muscles around me as I rut and plumb back into her depth with the sharper thrust back in until my balls slap against her bum.

It's eerily silent in the dead of night, our heavy breathing, muffled slapping of our pubic hair covered pelvises crashing together, and squelching sounds of my sister's vagina, only impregnating the night air.

I push up on my hands and stroke in even farther. Theresa spreads her legs even wider and angles her vagina to rub her clit against the tendon at the base of my cock, as it fills her opening completely and she cums within a few more strokes.

The first thing I know of her climax is when she squeezes my penis inside her so tight that I think I'm going to climax. Her body turns lobster red around her shoulders, throat and neck as she reaches up and grabs the sturdy iron bedhead, bringing her breasts up to present me with an invitation that I will never refuse and I suck her left nipple, in an attempt to stave off my climax, hard.

This only leads to her body bucking under me whilst I sustain the stroking of my cock in her tunnel as she loses any control of her body, now surrendering to her need. Ripple after ripple travels up and down my cock as she coats my balls in thick, mucus like girl cum. The bed is soaked beneath us as she clutches my body against hers in a bear hug with legs and arms that forces my cock back against her cervix.

I lose my battle.

As my sister lets go with a shriek, "Oh, please cum in me," I release my internal grip and allow what feels like gallons of sperm to enter my sister's body. One, two, three times I slam and slap us together as I deposit my seed with the 'Schluck' sounds accompanying each thrust.

We kiss for several minutes as her body twitches and settles down. My softening cock releases the plug and a mixture of her cream and my semen escapes. "I love you, that was long overdue," I pant.

"You only fucked me last night," she replies, stroking my face.

"I know. But it's been the longest fucking day ever," I whisper.

"Aaaw, did you miss your big sister?" she teases as I nod my head, whilst rubbing our spent sexes together. She lightly moans at the stimulation before locking me with her legs and says, "Don't. I'm too sensitive to go again, I'll scream the house down! I love you, Eamon......why does something so wrong in society feel so right?"

"You're getting all deep on me now," I say as I kiss her tenderly on the lips.

"I can't help it. I'll need to get back to the girls, but you must know what you do to me."

"What do I do?" I ask as we lock eyes as if searching our souls.

"I'm......I'm not used to feeling like this. It's like you excite me in ways I've never allowed myself to let go to and enjoy before. It feels like......"

I could tell she was embarrassed about the words and wanted to say so I stroked her face, still looking down into her deep lagoons of eyes and say, "What does it feel like," I say, and offering to jump first I say, "You feel like my soulmate."

She immediately tears up, her eyes looking even more pool like as they smile back at me and she breathes, "It feels like every time you say nice things to me, each time you make me orgasm, each time you enter me......cum inside me.......it repairs a little bit of everything wrong with me."

There we were, both with tears in our eyes, stroking each others face as we unquestionably, unequivocally and absolutely fell in love. All too soon she had to go across the landing to keep up the charade and share a room with her kids.

As she put her pyjamas back on, I pull her towards me and cup her breasts, kiss each nipple with a little suck and say, "I'll see you both later."

####

Next morning I get up and do my morning chores. Young Larry arrives at 5am to help me sort the newspaper. He wants to do it every morning......who am I to argue. I hadn't left him, but stay to help him. He may be almost 15 and incredibly mature, but a child labour abuser I am not.

I return to my flat as he sets off on his rounds to the smell of a good cooked breakfast. All the girls are up and I sit at the top of the table at the opposite end from my sister and her 2 daughters. We chat about the plan for the day, they want to go and see the old house where their Mum grew up and I agree to go with them, taking my car as it has more room.

Nieve, the 13 year old has claimed "Shotgun" and is sat beside me in the front. She's going to be 'One to watch,' as my Mum would have said. Streetwise beyond her years, much more so than the other girl of 19. She seems more 'Bookish', doesn't seem to like me much, and wants to be an accountant, which is why she's going to university.

As I turn into the driveway that I have entered whilst driving everything from a tractor to a motorbike, about 10 thousand times, I look in the rear view mirror to see Kerry, the eldest, gripping her Mum's hand. Theresa places her other one on top and smiles, saying low enough that she thinks I can't hear it over my car, "It's ok, your uncle Eamon made him go away." I guess my ears have become acclimatised to the noise.

As we unlock the door and step inside, there's a letter on the mat just inside the door. Theresa opens it and it's from a solicitor, the developer wants to demolish the house on March 2nd. Surprisingly, it didn't freak us out. There was very little we would want to keep, clocks on the walls, pictures and that sort of thing. We call the other two siblings when we get back to my place and agreed to clearing out the house together, in the new year.

Back at my place, it was strange for Theresa and I, trying to conceal our feelings from her daughters. Little gropes of asses have to be carefully hidden, kisses only happen when the coast was clear. But the lovemaking.......that's still twice every day. The girls go for walks or a drive in their mother's car each morning, allowing us to fuck in the shower or on my bed. At night, she comes down to "Help me lock the bar up," as her daughters watch TV or go to bed, and I bend her over a barrel in the cellar's stock room or pin her up against the mirror in the toilets, watching her face contort in ecstacy as I slam into her and spill my seed inside her depths.

####

One morning, a few days before New Year, I wake and go to do the newspapers with young Larry when around 7am as I'm preparing to open the shop with the helper when the phone rings. Theresa has had a knock at the door by the Gardai, the Irish Police, as Barry has reported her for child abduction of the 13 year old. I immediately get my solicitor on the phone, as Irish law is not strictly Theresa's area. Between them, they argue and fight the order to return Nieve to her Dad, but as he has it well researched, and has the backing of a court order now, the child has to go home for New Year.

Talking about this with Theresa as we have a cup of tea, the two daughters having left for their morning walk, Theresa goes on to explain to me that Kerry has mild Autism and that everything is pretty much black and white to her. The fact that Barry had cheated on her mother meant that Barry was effectively dead to her and she won't be going back home, ever. I'm pretty astounded by the news, I nearly say the stupid thing, "But she's so normal," before I thankfully modify my approach and say, "I'd never have guessed," then mention that I don't think she likes me very much.

Theresa laughs, telling me how wrong I am, and that Kerry thinks I'm a knight in shining armour for taking them all in. I'm still not convinced, especially as after about 20 minutes both girls appear, with Nieve giving me a high-five, and Kerry just a questioning look and,"Morning."

We tell the girls the news and Kerry is irate, saying that she's not leaving and loves it here. Nieve sees it clearer, she's ready for home as the only exciting thing in the village for her seems to be Larry.

Nieve then hugs her Mum and skips off off, muttering some expletives about her Father, leaving Theresa, Kerry and me at the kitchen table.

"That went well," Theresa smirks, getting up to put the kettle on.

"Will you go with her?" I ask Kerry, to a look like I've just kicked a puppy.

"Do you want me to go?" she asks, and both Theresa and I assure her that we don't, before she replies, "I like it here and I want to stay. Nobody teases me about being 'Special' and nobody calls me fat.....or ugly"

Theresa and I both interject at this point as nobody should be calling her names because of her disability, and as for being fat and ugly.....she isn't conventionally a supermodel, having a little tummy, still displaying some puppy-fat at 19 and not terribly much in the chest department. Her face takes slightly from our family, she has her mother's blue eyes and a bit around the mouth, but the dark black hair that she wears straightened and parted in the middle, is all Barry's genes. She definitely isn't the carbon copy of an O'Leary, but a great looking, girl by any standards.

As we tell her how FUCKING AMAZING she is, doing so well at university and being a tower of strength to her Mum and sister, her next mini-speech takes my breath away. Looking at us both,

she goes on to say, "I've thought it all out. I could run your shop for you, Larry could help. He's a nice boy and would see things that I don't. I know he's only coming 15 next month, but in a few years time he can do shifts every day too, as he doesn't want to go to university. I've asked him.....he has a crush on me I think, I didn't tell him you're my uncle.

Also, it will give you time to relax a bit more and spend more time with Mum, if I take over the running of the shop. Then you won't need to sneak about anymore and can make love anytime you like, through the day."

It's like someone has thrown a blanket of eerie silence over the room as the reality of what she has just said, sinks in. She's said it so matter of fact that I have to make sure I heard her correctly and ask,"Kerry, what makes you think me and your Mum make love?"

Without missing a beat, she says, "I heard you the first night I was here. I woke up and Nieve was asleep in bed, but when I looked up I saw that Mum was missing. Then I heard her moaning in your bedroom." Theresa and I looked at each other with open mouths as she finished with, "It's alright, you both love each other. I know in society it's wrong, but they don't see you together......it's not like what your uncle Michael did, so your secret is safe with me."

Still not knowing what to say, Theresa, realising that there is no point denying it anymore asks, "Does your sister know?"

"No, she was snoring like a pig the first night. I keep her out walking and driving as long as I can each morning, to give you more time to be together. It helps that she likes to see Larry on his bike every morning, after he finishes his paper round. She likes him."

"This is a lot of information to take in, Kerry," her mum says.

"I know. I've researched how to run a business. It's largely just facts and figures, I'm good at that and can already see where you're losing money. There's a course I can do too, and Eamon can teach me all the things the course doesn't teach me," she says, seeming to have every base covered in that respect.

Something then pricks my intrigue, and I have to ask our resident genius or I'll be forever curious. I say, "Kerry, we're really trusting you here with our secret. Thank you for helping us keep it. Have you had any......thoughts about how we can protect our secret?"

"Well," she says in an elongated way, shifting in her seat. "Yes, who knows she's your sister around here?"

I think about everyone who would remember Theresa growing up here, safe in the knowledge that the majority are dead. I reply, "Theresa has school friends here but they really only come home around Christmas time. Then there's my Chief Barman, Brian, Mark the undertaker and his family," I say, feeling like I'm under caution.

"Ok. So you're screwed there. Hmmm......None of them know me. I Have not met Mum's friends since I was a baby, apart from if they saw me at Granddad's funeral. But nobody notices me anyway, so.......I propose that Eamon and I pretend to be a couple. He looks younger than 32 and I look older than 19. It'll deflect attention from you two. We'll tell people I was in your bar one night and one thing led to another......"

Her Mum then interrupted saying, "We couldn't ever expect you to do that, what about when you want a boyfriend or start a family?"

"Hmmmm,"she said again, like she had a pre-planned answer ready to go as she continues, "Ok, so here's the thing, and don't patronise me. Boys don't like me, I freak them out by my thought process, openness and directness. It's just the way I am. Also, boys all want blond and beautiful, and I'm neither. I really am over it. But.......I would like to have a baby before I'm too old. With our "Little Arrangement," you two would be able to help me raise it. I've did the research, and Eamon and I having a baby together should be fairly risk free. I have charts and essays on the chances of irregularities, my ovulation dates and the best ways to get pregnant. We can save a fortune on IVF, it's still very unreliable anyway so, if you would be happy for us to conceive naturally, I want to try sex too."

Theresa and I both look at each other and actually have no words. Nothing. Zero vocabulary springs to mind. Seeing this, Kerry says, "I'll leave you to talk," and gets up from her chair.

As she's leaving, Theresa reaches for her arm and she stops. Theresa says, "You're really thought all this out, haven't you?"

"Yes, I need to work on some of the finer details but it's good to go."

It's then that Theres thinks on something else and asks, "What about your sister?"

"Well, the way I see it is that she'll end up finishing school back home. She's bored here so that means she'll only visit at holidays. I'll talk to her, leave her to me, though I really don't think she'll notice....she's too busy looking at boys." She then walks off, leaving Theresa and I to mull over this avalanche of information.

Theresa and I sit in silence. She makes coffees for us both and we sit and eventually start to talk. Everything she has said makes sense, frighteningly so. We talk about everything except the baby part. Finally, as she drains the bottom of her coffee mug she asks, "Would you want to have a baby? I think I'm too old to give you one......"

Red_22b
Red_22b
200 Followers
12