New Year Starts WIth A Bang

Story Info
Emily unexpectedly entertains two male suitors at New Years.
6.2k words
4.53
10.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe we should slip into one of those rooms just to have a quick check... you know... to make sure you're actually telling the truth" Ben had needled with a mischievous grin.

I met his gaze as he raised an eyebrow questioningly, testing to see how far this was going.

The truth was I didn't really know. But I did know that I was horny... and frankly loving the attention that the two of them had been lavishing on me throughout the night.

"That's right! She could be just lying" Dylan nodded in mocking encouragement. "Maybe you want to just hike it up right here and let us see" he goaded.

The New Years Eve party raged below us from our vantage point on the top landing of the luxurious stairwell. It curved upwards from the living room of my friend Maren's (beautiful) house. As was custom she had invited me to her annual New Years party. Her and her husband were unequivocally the best party hosts and their NYE gathering was always raucous and lively. There were apparently over a hundred of their friends enjoying themselves under the one roof that evening.

I'd initially turned down this year's invitation but she had insisted that I come.

"Emily! Forget him babe! He's an asshole! You're so much better off without him"

I knew that she was right. Max had been controlling. He had a temper. I'd felt suffocated by my relationship of two years. At 30 I'd finally decided that I needed to be single again and try to reinfuse my life with a sense of self.

Reluctantly I'd agreed to attend. There would be friends there.

"and new people!" Maren had reminded me encouragingly.

- -

I chose a simple light blue dress, applied the bare minimum of makeup, and matched a pair of shoes before ordering an Uber to her house.

"We're friends of Noel's" Dylan had explained loudly over the thumping music. After a couple of attempts at stunted conversation I'd directed them towards the kitchen where the volume diminished enough to at least allow for conversation. I'd needed a refill of my wine glass anyways.

I'd had no idea who 'Noel' was until it was explained that he worked at Maren's company. Dylan and Ben were visiting him over the holidays and Maren had happily invited them along to her soiree. I guessed them as younger. 25ish?

They bore some resemblance. Tall, square shouldered. Similarly styled hair (Dylan's dark, Ben's a dirty blonde). Both were clean shaven and had easy, confident smiles and matching personalities. Both had opted for dress pants and shirts, eschewing ties for open necked collars.

We talked about work for a bit before they asked if I wanted to join the crowd dancing in Maren's large main room.

It had been a while since I'd danced. A while since I'd done much of anything in fact. In the dust of my split from Max I'd focused on work and catching up on reading.

The end of my relationship had caused a couple of guys that I was casually friendly with to take a chance on asking me out. I'd politely turned both down in fear of disappointment and also desire not to rush into anything else just yet.

A few months in I was beginning to reconsider my approach there. The lack of ANY male involvement in my life was beginning to seem a bit stark. It had gradually become common for me to surreptitiously reach for the drawer in my nightstand before bed. The small green vibrator worked deftly around my clit to bring some temporary satisfaction. The dildo that I owned had taken up permanent residence in my shower. With it affixed to the back wall I frequently found myself sheepishly bending over and trying to envision who the long appendage might belong to in a perfect world as I pushed it deep within me.

So... I was in an unsettled state by the time we reached the end of (what had been a fairly depressing) holiday season.

Not wishing to be seen an easy target I allowed Ben and Dylan to flirt with me casually, providing enough information to keep the conversation engaging, without allowing too much. It felt nice to be up against them on the dance floor amid the energized crowd. I didn't protest when a hand was occasionally placed at my waist or around my shoulder. I even allowed my own hands to wander occasionally to the chest or back of one of them as we danced to the familiar playlist of pop and R&B songs.

I had anticipated a point where they would separate, a silent agreement between two guys that one would press on with his efforts while the other went to look elsewhere. However, they stayed. I rationalized later that given that they essentially knew no one at the party, that it was probably more natural to just hang out together with me.

As the first hour passed and we topped up our drinks I was finding it more difficult to maintain my 'distant' approach. They both seemed like nice people. There was no doubt they were flirting with me, and the banter had become increasingly more direct and even risqué. However, they were going slow, being respectful, and showing a genuine interest in the things I had to say.

By the time it reached 11:30 we'd decamped to the top landing of the stairwell. It afforded a view of the revellers below and a break from the action of the party. The three of us were in close, giggling and laughing, a drink in each of our hands as the clock ticked towards midnight.

Ben had teased, asking which one of them I was going to select to kiss when the clock struck. I gave him a mock glare and suggested that I didn't think either of them deserved it.

"Maybe the two of you need to compete" I suggested impishly taking a sip from my wine and turning my view down to the party.

The two of them consulted in hushed tones for a moment before coming back, smiles ready. They suggested that if they could correctly guess something about me I'd have to kiss whomever got it right.

"and if you BOTH get it right?" I prompted.

"Well, then I guess we both get lucky" Dylan shrugged with a smile, clearly aware of the suggestiveness of the phrase.

I turned away from them for a moment, contemplating what I had told them about myself and trying to wrack my brain for something they would have no way of knowing.

I still have absolutely no idea why it popped into my brain... or why my brain allowed my mouth to say it. With hindsight I'm sure it had something to do with the wine.

"Why don't you try and guess what color underwear I'm wearing?"

It even caught them by surprise and idiotic grins broke out across both of their faces. They were clearly pleased at their luck that I had suggested something so brazen.

Realizing that I had played my hand and was now stuck with it I tried not to blush and returned to a more aloof air of confidence.

"Ok ok... I've got this" Ben nodded with a broad smile. He proceeded to take a moment pondering over his thoughts, mulling some of them over out loud.

"Nothing too showy, not your style"

"It's new years eve, so maybe something more elegant?"

He nodded his head in final thought... "I'm going with red!"

I looked directly at him, holding his gaze as he waited desperately. With the tiniest of grins I shook my head barely perceptibly and turned to Dylan. He had one hand on his hip and a cocky look on his face. Turning to his friend he let out a soft whistle.

"You botched that one buddy" he grinned before turning to face the both of us.

"If you'd been paying attention on the dance floor you'd have had had plenty of opportunity to see Emily's bra strap at the neckline of her dress." He reached up and gently eased the shoulder of my dress over half an inch exposing a hint of my bra strap.

"Oh no! I completely missed that" Ben groaned.

I smiled inwardly as Dylan concluded his (not unreasonable) theory that I had matched my underwear with my bra.

The fact was, they were giving me too much credit. I had certainly not come to the party expecting to have anyone view me without a dress on. The amount of thought I had put into my under attire was that I wanted my fairly large boobs to look nice in my dress so I had selected a relatively bland black underwire bra that emphasized support over style. My choice of panties went as far as selecting the pair that was on the top of the pile in the drawer. They were purple. A simple Victorias Secret cheekini as I usually favored. They were semi sheer with a lace pattern.

"Looks like you two are gonna have to kiss each other!" I giggled mirthlessly earning a chorus of "Whats!" and "Comeons!" as the two of them expressed their disbelief at getting it wrong.

"Well, what is it then?!?" Ben finally asked in exasperation.

"Purple"

- -

With the clock ticking to midnight I knew that everyone in the house would be slowly moving towards the large living room to join in the countdown and celebrations. I eyed the long dimly lit upstairs hallway, familiar with the layout and which rooms were guest rooms.

I did not plan to take Dylan up on his joking suggestion that perhaps I should just lift my dress for them right there. Even from our elevated position above the party guests anyone who was paying attention would be able to witness that through the slim banisters between the railing that we were leaning against.

I also knew that if I chose to end our little teasing charade right there by explaining that we'd all had our bit of fun, but that I was NOT going to show them my underwear...that it would be received with respectful understanding from both of them.

But in that moment something inside me urged me onward. I was excited by their attention and attracted to both of them. I didn't know how I expected anything further to play out. There were TWO of them for gods sake... But I didn't want to be the buzzkill and drolly suggest that perhaps we should go down and rejoin the party.

I decided I'd take it a step at a time.

"Follow me" I gestured with a finger, turning my back to them and proceeding down the hallway. I didn't need to look back to know that the two of them would be looking at each other in shocked, pleased, surprise.

Selecting the guest room at the furthest end of the hallway I opened the door and let them pass through before closing it behind them. I had hoped to find a locking handle, but no such luck.

I pointed towards the large kingsized bed, directing them to "sit" in the most direct and dominant manner that I could muster given the circumstances. The two of them set their beers aside and took up positions next to each other at the end of the bed. I finished off the remainder of my wine glass in one large gulp and placed it down before slowly walking towards them, attempting brooding sexuality, but surely falling extremely short. With the two of them sitting close to my waist level I softly murmured, "ready"? receiving slow nods from both.

The tone had changed once the door had closed behind us. I think they understood that this was somewhat uncharted territory so instead of eager encouragement they struck a more muted note, waiting to see what I was going to do before reacting.

I gave them a soft shrug and then began to use my hands to tease the hem of my light dress upwards. The blue material gathered in my hands as I slowly lifted it and runched it around my belly button.

Ben exhaled slowly and softly as my panties came into view. Neither of them attempted to hide their desire to look. I knew that given the material they would probably be getting more of an eyeful than they had expected. The lacy pattern provided an air of modesty, but there was plenty of sheer material that would provide no doubt that the area was routinely waxed bare.

I let them examine my panties for what felt like an eternity, but was probably all of 7 seconds before Dylan softly chuckled "Well, those are purple alright!". It provided a bit of levity as the three of us laughed together.

"Would you mind turning around?" Ben asked. I smiled inside at how earnestly he had asked. As in he just REALLY wanted to see. I obediently lifted and gathered the remainder of the dress around my waist and turned slowly so that they could examine my bum. I knew that there would be plenty of nearly bare cheek for them to examine.

Finally turning back to face them I offered a soft smile. Unsure of where to go next.

Dylan instinctively rose to me, coming close, but then hesitating.

I gave him a willing nod.

His kiss felt electric. We'd been flirting all night, and as our lips, and then tongues met I could feel our shared desire. His hands came to my face, framing my cheeks gingerly as we kissed. Finally breaking our connection he slowly came behind me. His hands slowly drew up my stomach as his lips nestled into my neck, kissing gently. I'd closed my eyes, but at the same time I felt Ben's hands replace mine, taking the hem of my dress in his own hands. I blinked open briefly to se him slip down from the edge of the bed so that he was knelt in front of me. As I felt his warm breath on my bare thighs I closed my eyes again.

Over the next moments the two of them kept me occupied. Dylan would lean his head back around and I would lean back to him so that our lips could meet. His hands had found my breasts and he took full and gentle squeezes through the encasement of the bra. Meanwhile I could feel Ben's lips, slowly kissing at the insides of my legs before progressing upwards onto the material of my underwear. He went slowly, first kissing up around my waistline, and then teasingly lowering his attention down onto my mound. By the time he made it down to my clit I was breathing deeply. Dylan had worked the buttons of my dress undone and we momentarily broke our embrace to allow me to raise the garment over my head and discard it to the side. My bra was the next to go. Dylan quickly slipped the clasps undone and pulled the cups from my boobs, exposing my naked d-cup breasts to them.

All that remained was my underwear, which provided sparse coverage at best. Ben's hands had made their way to my bum. He squeezed eagerly at it as his tongue finally inched its way down and directly onto my pussy. He kissed and lapped at it, separated only by the gauzy cotton of my panties. It felt great! Despite how much he clearly wanted it he had shown restraint by going slow and building anticipation. By the time that he finally slipped his fingers into the waistband and drew my now very damp panties down my legs I couldn't wait for him to have unfettered access. Dylan and I made out passionately as Ben's tongue finally found its target, splitting my lips and teasing the entrance of my naked and bare vagina. Having four hands and two mouths focused on my body was so stimulating. Every sense in my body was tingling.

- -

It probably sounds silly, but at no point throughout the evening did I ever properly get used to the fact that there were two penises involved. I had seen enough porn to get the general idea of the routine. But my personal sexual experience related to one dick to worry about at a time. I'm sure that at the start I made for a fairly awkward bedpartner. Neither of them seemed to mind.

Although I was well and truly turned on by their initial efforts I had found myself self conscious about being completely naked in the middle of the room between two fully clothed men. I'm comfortable enough with my body, but I'm not 'skinny skinny'. My bum and hips are both wider than I'd like. And 95% of the time I dress to downplay the size of my breasts to avoid male attention. So having them nude and exposed (and receiving considerable male attention) was unusual for me.

I'd made efforts to tug at Dylan's belt in order to provide a natural progression to our coupling (throughpling?) Breaking briefly, he stepped back from me and saved me the trouble, beginning to undo his belt and pants. Ben finally rose from where he'd been knelt between my legs.

"Thank you. That was great" I blushed as he stood up in front of me.

He flashed me a wide smile and I nodded towards his waistline as well, indicating that he should follow Dylan's lead. I instinctively picked up my clothes and strewn undergarments and lay them in an orderly fashion over the desk in the corner. Reaching for my clutch which I had earlier placed on the desk I unzipped it and retrieved a hair tie which I used to draw my hair back into a ponytail as I recrossed the room. Both guys were down to their underwear and I nodded for them to 'go ahead' as I returned to them. Yanking one of the pillows from the bed I dropped it down onto the carpet. They both clearly understood what was coming, but Ben caught me before I could sink down to my knees in front of them. He drew his arms around my waist and smiled at me warmly

"I" haven't gotten MY kiss yet" he grinned, razzing me.

"Well it's not New Years, yet but I'll make an exception" I winked back, accepting his warm lips to mine.

They were positioned next to each other. Both now naked. As Ben and I broke our kiss I took in their nude and well toned bodies.

"I've never done this before... so... sorry if I suck at it" I offered by way of platitude as I lowered myself down onto my knees in front of them. Both of them chuckled at the phrasing which earned Dylan a sharp smack on his thigh.

Both of their penises were showing signs of arousal, but neither were fully erect yet. Even in their current state both of their dicks seemed rather thick. Lifting Ben's upward I licked around the head for a moment and then unceremoniously sunk it into my mouth. As I began to slowly suck his cock I lifted my free right hand over to Dylan, taking his dick and slowly tugging at it. As if on queue a rapturous explosion of noise and applause erupted from the crowd downstairs as the clock struck midnight.

I tried not to giggle.

- -

Thankfully both of them began to get hard quickly as I alternated between sucking them. Their growing cocks were soon slick with my saliva. Doing my best pornstar impression I would suck on one while jacking off the other. Dylan and Ben were both complimentary and as I switched my mouth to either of them they would let out an appreciative moan or platitude.

Frankly, I was surprised by their size! Both of them were very thick and required me to open my mouth close to its limit to accept them in. While Ben's dick was probably of average length, Dylan's was both thick and long! I had to guess it around 8 inches!

I'd certainly had no difficulty taking Max's penis at any point during our relationship. In fact a couple of my boyfriends prior to him had been a bit larger as well. My mind drifted for a moment as I contemplated whether Max actually had a small dick and I simply hadn't noticed??

That thought clarified several minutes later as I lay on my back on the bed. I'd laid out a couple of quick groundrules as I'd rummaged through the desk drawers of the nightstand finally finding a facsimile of what I'd hoped for. Withdrawing the tube of massage oil that I'd found I lined the two of them up next to the bed and dripped a long line of lubricant down each of their large penises.

"Just one at a time...like, down there... ok" I'd directed. "And not in my..."

Both of them nodded solemnly.

If there was any kind of communication between the two of them I missed it, but as I lay back on the bed it was Ben who followed me with Dylan taking a couple of steps backwards and away from the bed.

Ben knelt over me, smiling softly. He looked excited, but not rushed, happy to take his time. It reassured me and I smiled back at him. I felt the warmth of his body come down to mine. I spread my legs to accommodate him between them and our lips met. For the next minute we kissed and touched as he slowly moved his hips back and forth. His stiff shaft worked slowly up and down the entrance of my vagina, splitting my lips and rubbing pleasurably against my clit as he prepped me. It felt divine. After no more than a minute of this I was desperate for him to penetrate me and I told him so.

12