New Year's in the Catskills Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know exactly what you mean," I replied. "Having sex with Brooke was eye-opening for me as well. I had never thought about having sex with a girl, but once I did and I loved it. I guess I'm bisexual as well. Maybe you think it's weird when Brooke and I call each other girlfriends."

"It's not weird," Rylan assured me. "I mean, yes, conventionally, it is abnormal. But no; I know how close you and Brooke are. I could tell something changed between you two that week. But Beth," Rylan took my hand and looked deep into my eyes, "I am totally okay with you and Brooke. If you want to be Brooke's girlfriend, be her girlfriend. I mean, it's cool that you get to have a boyfriend and a girlfriend at the same time, right?"

I laughed. "Yeah, it sure is. I mean, Brooke and I are never going to be public, but we like it that way. Secret girlfriends, you know? Just like the Bang Gang, no reason prying eyes need to know our business. We just want to have fun."

"I want the same thing. I mean, I don't want a boyfriend, but I do like fucking guys. I suppose that leads into something I want to ask you."

"Hm?"

"Well, the Bang Gang is fun, the four of us, but I could see us expanding the circle."

"Rylan Hunt," I declared, "you dirty dog!"

"Hey," he defended, "there's something to be said about exploring your sexuality. And if both of us are bisexual, why not see where it goes?"

"Rylan," I smirked, "Brooke and I were talking about this just a few days ago. Both of us want to see if we can find other girls to play with."

"Geez, you already were talking about this? You two are crazy." Rylan leaned back. "Yeah, I wanna do the same thing. I mean, I'd love to fuck more girls, but I also want to see if any guys would want to mess around."

"I'd have no problem sharing my girls, as long as you share your guys!"

He turned and grinned at me. "That's a deal! Fuck," he breathed, "I can't believe we're casually talking about fucking other people."

I chuckled. "I know. We're crazy."

Rylan stared at me, bemused. "Speaking of casually fucking other people," he murmured, "which one?"

I raised my eyebrow. "Pardon?"

"You know what I mean. Which one: Tabitha or Jessica?"

My heart skipped a beat. "I, ah, I don't - "

"I figure you had sex with one of them last night."

My mouth opened in shock. "How did you know that?!?"

"Well," he explained, "you had that look about you this morning, like you had been up to something. Don't ask me what tipped me off. Then at breakfast, I saw you act uncharacteristically bashful when you spotted the girls. So I figured something must have gone down."

"Oh my god," I groaned, putting my face in my hands. "Are you a freaking detective or something?"

Rylan belted out a laugh. "I knew it! I don't blame you, honestly. Besides, it's just sex. So," he leaned in, "Tabitha, or Jessica?"

I regarded Rylan stoically, under lidded eyes. I sighed. "Tabitha, last night -"

Rylan grinned. "I called it. I freaking -"

"And Jessica, this morning," I finished.

His eyes widened in surprise. "Damn, Beth, both of them!?"

I shrugged, with an innocent look on my face. "As I said, I like playing with girls."

Rylan let out a long breath. "Beth, you are a minx. You know that?"

I poked his ribs. "You know you like it."

"My girlfriend, the lesbian nymphomaniac. Love it."

We shared a laugh, and I curled up against him, his arm draped over me. The mood was subdued, but pleasant. It felt nice to just be so honest with Rylan, because we were on the same wavelength. We just wanted to explore, and have some fun without and idiotic jealousy. We sat and watched the sky together, saying very little. Every so often, one of us would lean to the other and kiss, smiling the whole time.

Soon we got up, and continued on the trail, still holding hands. It was like something out of a painting, and the snow crunched under our feet as we enjoyed the morning. By the time we circled back to the hotel it was around noon, so we decided to head into the restaurant and get some lunch.

The host immediately sat us at one of the best tables - the owner's son gets the best of everything - and we ordered some sandwiches with two piping mugs of hot chocolate to warm us up. We chatted and laughed for quite a while after we finished eating, just happy to be together. I brought up the pool, and suggested we hang out there for the afternoon until it was time to get ready for the festivities tonight. Rylan agreed.

He went up to his suite to get his gear, while I headed to my room. Tabitha wasn't there, so I stripped down, and found my pink bikini and sandals. The bottom I tied together at the hips in little bows, and I stuffed my boobs into the top. I let my hair hang loose, and threw on a robe and grabbed a beach towel from the bathroom. Tossing my shades, phone, and lotion into a bag, I headed out to the pool area.

It looked like the majority of the guests had filtered out to the slopes, so the pool wasn't super busy. It was a regular rectangular pool, with white beach chairs surrounding it. Clear windows showed the pleasant winter scene outside, but the pool area itself was toasty. Rylan had beaten me here, and was pushing two empty pool chairs together. He was wearing a pair of black trunks, his lean body shining in the sunlight streaming from the glass ceiling. He wasn't ripped, but had that lithe, defined build you would see in a magazine or something.

I greeted him with a smooch, and untied the belt to my robe. I let it fall off, playfully exposing my cute swimsuit. I wasn't one to show off, but I was damn proud of my body. Rylan gave me an appreciative look over, and I slyly smiled at him. I laid out my towel on my chair, and settled down with Rylan doing the same next to me. I pulled out my phone to cruise Instagram and send out a few messages, and Rylan pulled out a book. I noticed he was reading One Hundred Years of Solitude, which if I remember correctly I had suggested it to him before winter break. Glad to see he took my recommendations on things.

We spent the afternoon like this, just relaxing on our chairs with each other. We dipped in the pool a couple of times, but mostly we stretched out and unwound. Occasionally we'd take each other's hand as we watched people splash around. We dozed off more than a few times, rarely releasing the other's hand.

Towards the end of the afternoon, I found myself lying on my stomach, my head resting in my elbows. I glanced at my phone, seeing that I would have to start getting ready soon if I was to make it to dinner.

"I'll see you at dinner, hun," I murmured to Rylan, who was sitting up and buried in his book. "Gotta make myself beautiful for tonight!"

Rylan looked up, and smiled at me. "Alright, Beth. I'll meet you in the lobby at dinnertime."

"Looking forward to it," I replied, as I stood and adjusted my bikini top. I gave him a quick peck on the cheek, I put my robe and sandals back on, and made my way out of the pool area. I cut through the lobby on my way back towards my room.

As soon as I entered the lobby, I heard, "Beth! Hey!"

Tabitha was in front of the elevator, waving at me. She had changed out of her workout clothes, wearing a simple blue parka and black leggings. I hadn't spoken to her at all since last night, but I immediately felt a warmth in my breasts. I strode over to where she was standing, and she gave me a peck on my cheek.

"Hey Beth," she greeted me, sweetly.

"Hi, Tabby," I replied, shyly.

"Sorry I missed you this morning, though according to Jessica you had quite the time while I was doing my morning run!"

"Well, yeah," I stammered, trying to hide a smile. "She wasn't the girl I was expecting when I woke up!"

Tabitha laughed merrily. "So, where are you off to?"

"Oh, I was going to head back to the room, wash the chlorine out of my hair and start getting ready for the gala tonight."

As I said that, the elevator dinged open. Tabitha regarded me for a moment, and sort of smirked at me. Suddenly, took me by the hand and pulled me into the elevator with her.

"Tabby, what are you doing?" I asked, as the door shut behind me.

She hit a button, and leaned back against the rail, her arms behind her. "You've got loads of time," she said, still grinning at me. "No harm in having a little fun before dinner."

I twitched, not knowing exactly what she was talking about but having a shrewd idea. That warm, aroused sensation filled me. "Where are we going?" I asked.

"Jessica and I just got back from the slopes, and I went to drop off my gear before I went up to her suite to warm her up a little. Fancy meeting you on the way!"

I blushed furiously. "Tabby, I can't just head upstairs with you two!" I protested. "I'm still in my robe, I have to get ready..."

The door dinged open, and wordlessly Tabitha pulled me along with her. I weakly tried to object, but Tabitha laughed and ignored me, dragging me down the hall. I put up a meager fight, as I felt myself getting excited. We reached Jessica's door, and I stood in my robe, clutching myself out of nervousness, as Tabitha knocked on the door. I heard Jessica inside call from inside, and Tabitha entered. With a quick glance down the hall to see if anyone saw us, I meekly followed her, still holding my robe.

The room was much nicer than mine, and had a classic look with white trim and dark brown wallpaper. There was a sitting room with some expensive chairs and sofas, where Tabitha stood removing her shoes. Through an archway and from the other room, Jessica sauntered in, completely naked. She went to Tabitha, stroking her arm and smiling down at her.

"Hey baby," she whispered to Tabitha, as she sucked her earlobe.

"I hope you don't mind," murmured Tabitha, "but I ran into another guest in the lobby."

Jessica turned, noticing me standing sheepishly in the entryway. "Mmm, Beth. I was hoping to see a bit more of you."

She stepped towards me, and before I could even get a word out she took my chin delicately into her hands and gave me a deep, passionate kiss. I sighed into her mouth and surrendered to her. I was completely wet by the time she stepped back and smiled at me.

Jessica turned to Tabitha, who had stripped off her parka and was wiggling out of her leggings. I noticed that she hadn't been wearing panties or a bra. "Jessica, dear," she said to her girlfriend, who was now as nude as she was, "why don't we head into the bedroom and work this girl over?"

Tabitha stroked her thighs as she moved towards me, and she took my right arm. Jessica took my left, and together they escorted me through the archway and into the bedroom. The furniture and walls were in the same style as the sitting room, and there was a massive king-sized bed in the middle of the room, which had its blankets stripped off.

The girls stood me before the bed, and each began to slowly kiss both sides of my neck. As they did so, I felt a hand loosen the belt of my robe. Another hand reached inside of the robe to slide it off of my shoulder, letting it fall to the ground.

Jessica, still stroking my arm, gazed over my body. "Beth, you look so sexy in that bikini. I almost feel bad taking it off of you..."

"I don't feel bad at all," whispered Tabitha, who reached around my back and tugged at the bow holding up my bikini top in the back. With a deft movement, it came undone, and my breasts popped out of my bikini as it fell to the floor. My nipples were rock hard, and each of the girls began to pinch one between their fingers, as their tongues roamed my now bare chest.

With their other hands, they stroked my lower back and slid underneath my bikini bottom, gripping my ass. They soon toyed with the bows at my hips which held the triangles of my bikini bottom up, and simultaneously pulled them loose. It fell to the ground at my feet, and I was now just as naked as they were.

They guided me to the massive bed, and they laid me down on my back, as their mouths continued to kiss me all over. While Jessica was licking my stomach, Tabitha leaned over me, stroking my right boob with her full hand.

"Jessica, doesn't Beth just have the most gorgeous tits?"

Jessica sat up, and took my left breast into my hand. "Mmm, yes. So firm and yummy," she purred, as she lowered her mouth to my nipple. Tabitha did the same to the other, and my eyes rolled back into my head as these girls sucked my boobs. I was soaking wet at all of the attention I was receiving from these two.

Tabitha migrated up to my mouth and started to make out with me, still pinching the nipple she had been sucking. While this was happening, Jessica's hand moved down to my crotch, still sucking my breast, and her hand ran over my pussy. I knew she could feel how wet I was, and I immediately felt her nimble fingers slip inside of me as I moaned into Tabitha's mouth. Her fingers started to quicken inside of me, and my first orgasm of the afternoon tore through me. I kissed Tabitha hard as I came through Jessica's fingers.

Jessica shifted from my tender boobs, and with her head between my legs she began to happily lick the cum oozing from my pussy. Tabitha slipped her tongue into my mouth one last time, and I saw her sit up, and position her pussy over my face. The scent of her musky pussy filled my nostrils, and when she lowered herself onto my face I engulfed her clit and my tongue went wild against her. She pinched her nipples as she ground against my mouth.

Jessica was quickly licking me into a second orgasm, which made me work even harder to bring Tabitha off, which she soon did, her cum leaking into my waiting mouth. She held against the headboard as she came, catching her breath. She dismounted my face as Jessica finished cleaning me up from my own orgasm.

"My turn, girls," she commanded.

I rolled off from the center of the bed, and Jessica took my place. Tabitha lay next to Jessica on her right side and started to make out with her as Jessica gripped her hair. I knelt next to Jessica on the other side and began to caress Jessica's boobs. They were smaller than either mine or Jessica's, with darker areolas. I took them into my mouth, gently sucking on them and feeling them harden against my lips.

As I sucked her nipple, I looked up and watched them passionately make out. I laid myself on Jessica's other side, draping my leg on her thigh, and kissing from her collarbone to her neck. In response, Jessica turned her head away from Tabitha's mouth and kissed me just as hard. I felt her arm wrap behind my head. Tabitha began to kiss Jessica's neck, and both she and I rubbed our pussies against Jessica's hips. We each had a hand on one of Jessica's breasts as Jessica took turns kissing us. We lay like this for quite a while, with Jessica's arms around Tabitha and me as the two of us curled up against her, grinding and kissing.

Soon Tabitha scooted down Jessica's body, getting between her legs to eat her out. Jessica and I continued making out, her hands stroking my hair as our tongues danced with each other. As we kissed, I felt Tabitha's hand reach up to stroke my pussy while she licked Jessica's clit. Jessica's hands guided me down to her breasts, which I eagerly sucked, as she crept towards orgasm. She began breathing heavily as we worked her nipples and pussy, while Tabitha's fingers plunged into mine.

Jessica finally gasped with an explosion of cum, and she pushed me off of her chest which became too sensitive to be touched. Tabitha left Jessica's pussy, switching over to mine, to which she quickly began licking. I closed my eyes and moaned as Tabitha worked her magic. I felt Tabitha grip my thigh and she rolled me onto my side. I opened my eyes, to see Jessica's pussy in front of my face, as she maneuvered her own face to Tabitha's groin. I leaned forward, my tongue entering Jessica's pussy lips.

The three of us lay on our sides in a triangle, our mouths mashed against the next girl's pussy in a chain. We took it slow, taking out time lightly kissing our clits and dragging our tongues across our slits. We tried to make our daisy chain last, but eventually I could feel our collective orgasms build. Tabitha's fingers crept to my ass and gripped it hard.

"Tabby," I breathed, taking my mouth away from Jessica's pussy for a moment. "Stick your finger in my ass."

She immediately slipped her finger into my anus, and I moaned, gyrating my ass back onto her sweet finger.

"Mmm, yeah, I like the sound of that," whispered Jessica. "Finger my ass too, Beth."

I happily complied, and as I shoved my finger into her asshole, I heard Tabitha grunt. I assumed Jessica was doing the same to her. We hammered into our mutual asses and pussies, our hips moving faster and faster, and it was Tabitha who gasped into orgasm followed shortly by Jessica, who wailed as she came into my mouth. Tabitha doubled her efforts onto me and between her enthusiastic fucking of my ass and tongue work, until I finally cried out and exploded.

None of us moved as we caught our breath, leaning against the legs of the next girl and trying our best not to move and break the moment. The air was thick with sweat and sex, and I for one could not believe the luck I had in being with these two beautiful girls at once. Even if they were using me for a little game they were playing, I was happy to be their little toy if it meant I could cum this hard.

Jessica was the first to shift, as she rose up onto her hands and knees. "Tell us Beth," she grinned at me, "did you enjoy your first all-girl threesome?"

I smiled. "Very much so. Is this something you two lovebirds do often? Coax some innocent girl into a lesbian orgy?"

"Not too often," replied Tabitha, lying on her side with her head in her hand. "Only when one as cute as you comes around!"

"And I would hardly call you innocent," winked Jessica.

"I resent that comment," I miffed theatrically. "I am as pure as new-fallen snow."

"Says the girl with a face full of pussy juice," teased Tabitha, getting a chuckle from all of us.

"Alright, ladies," started Jessica, as she got to her feet. "As much as I could stay in bed with you two - and I most definitely could! - I would like to formally invite you into my quite spacious shower so that we can clean off."

"Please," snorted Tabitha, who sat up and stretched, "if we get into that shower we're just gonna get dirty all over again."

I raised my hand. "I am okay with this."

Jessica raised her eyebrow. "Don't you have a boyfriend, who happens to be my darling brother, to get ready for?"

I raised on all fours, my blonde hair dropping playfully in front of my face. "You're not the only Hunt who is okay with their girlfriend playing with other girls."

Jessica looked impressed. "I didn't think the little prude had it in him. However, since I did sort of borrow his girlfriend without his permission today, it would be remiss of me to not make sure she showed up for their New Year's Eve date."

"After," interjected Tabitha, "we get her nice and washed up in the shower."

"Naturally," finished Jessica, and the three of us moseyed into the bathroom. Jessica was right - the shower was quite large, easily able to fit three rambunctious naked girls. We definitely weren't short of time, despite how long we had played in bed, and once we stepped in we gathered into a three-way kiss as the water ran over us. Our hands roamed all over each other, pinching and stroking every bit of flesh we could get our hands on.

"God, Jessica," said Tabitha, as she hugged her close and kissed her passionately, "I love you so much."

As they kissed, I hugged Tabitha from behind, sucking her neck and sandwiching her between Jessica and myself. I reached around to toy with her pussy, and I knew that as she purred that we would be in here for a while. We were definitely getting worked up all over again, and the heat of the water wasn't the only reason.