New Year's Party

Story Info
Hot wife fucks party guests for New Years.
6.2k words
4.56
103.8k
127
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TenBelow
TenBelow
140 Followers

Since moving to our dream home in our new California neighborhood we've had a pleasant but distant relationship with most of our neighbors.

Every year, our next door neighbors host a large New Years party and have always invited us to attend even though we aren't really a part of their social circle. We have always gone just to say hi and be polite, make an appearance before going on to our own New Years plans.

Jake and Tina are always great hosts and the party has always been lively and so this past year we decided to make more of an effort, leave the kids with a sitter and stay at the party into the small hours.

J and I love to tease each other with stories of what might happen with Tina and Jake given the right circumstances. Telling each other what we'd like to do with our neighbors has always led to some seriously passionate fucking and we were both getting excited that the party would provide good material for our imaginations in the future.

Tina is a sexy milf and also a really successful business woman. Mousy shoulder length hair, around 5'6 tall and in great shape with the kind of big tits I adore, she hits all the right notes. I definitely have a thing for women who are hot, but also smart and successful, Tina is a lot like my wife in that regard and I have stolen more than a few glances over our fence as Tina sunbathes by their pool next door.

Jake is maybe 5'8 and also in really good shape, with dark brown hair and a chiseled look, J is a sucker for a toned body and she's described in detail what she'd like to do if she could get her hands on Jake. Hearing my clean cut All American girl come clean with her fantasies is a huge turn on and I'd love to watch her actually act them out, although we've always stopped shy of actually doing anything about our fantasies and have always said they are just that and talking about it is as far as we want to go.. in truth I dream of watching her fuck another guy or guys with wild abandon.

For this years party J had chosen a sheer white top which I had bought for her on a recent business trip and which only slightly masked her sexy bra and delicious triple D boobs, but in that classy way which drives guys wild. Her thigh length black skirt highlighted her toned figure and her almost knee length black boots finished off a killer outfit. I knew she would turn heads and although she wouldn't confirm, I was pretty sure she was going commando tonight.

For my part I paired a short sleeved dress shirt with my almost too tight dress pants which did little to hide the bulge of my cock, especially as I most definitely was going commando. I knew I'd catch some attention too and that J would enjoy some of the ladies eyeing up my cock through the evening.

We arrived early and spent a few minutes with Tina and Jake before more guests began to arrive. We grabbed some champagne and headed out onto the patio by the pool.

"I totally saw Tina checking out the bulge in your pants," J smiled as she told me.

"Well Jake was getting more than an eyeful of your titties, so I'd say we're about even so far!" I replied.

We spent a couple of hours mingling, meeting more of Tina and Jake's friends. More champagne and cocktails flowed and as we headed toward midnight the vibe of the party was definitely amping up. In the dining area some of the girls had started dancing and grinding with each other which was quickly drawing a crowd.

A couple of the girls pulled Jake into the dance and sandwiched him between them, the girl in front grinding her ass back into his groin and Jake in turn grinding his ass into the blonde who was behind him. Jake was obviously enjoying himself and with a wink to Tina reached around the brunette in front and grabbed her boobs, rubbing his hands all over as she laughed and only pushed back into him harder.

No-one seemed to give the playful dancing a second thought as Jake was cheered on by the crowd, including Tina. Looking around the room the sexual tension was evident as the dancing was getting a lot more handsy. These guys were certainly very friendly with each other! One short dark haired latin beauty I had chatted to briefly, called Maria, was dancing with two guys while hiking up her skirt and giving everyone a full view of her black lacy thong and alternately rubbing her hands all over her body. The two guys she was with were practically drooling.

I looked for J and saw her in the kitchen chatting easily to a group of 3 sharply dressed guys. I knew she would be attracted to all of them as they were all handsome and in shape. One of J's biggest fantasies is to take on multiple cocks and to take a cock in her ass and her pussy at the same time while I watch. I wondered if that thought had crossed her mind tonight.

That particular train of thought was interrupted as Tina appeared in front of me with a huge smile on her face.

"I'm glad you guys could stay longer this year and meet some more of our friends, they're such a friendly group, you guys fit right in!" she said, that huge smile never shifting.

"Yeah I'm glad we could get a sitter so we could stay for all the fun, the dancing is certainly VERY friendly," I replied, with a grin of my own.

"Oh that is nothing," she said as she waved her hand dismissively toward the dining room/dance floor. "You should see them when they really get going, it's way more fun!".

With that she leaned in and grabbed my cock through my pants. Totally startled, I looked down at her hand and what she was doing. I hadn't realized how much I had chubbed up watching the dancing but it must have been totally obvious to Tina. Still, I hadn't expected this move and froze like a deer in the headlights, while she caressed my growing dick.

Of course I had fantasized about this tons of times but had never expected it to happen. I looked past Tina to J who was looking back with a quizzical look on her face.

Tina in turn moved slightly to the side and turned her head, without releasing her gentle grip on my cock, allowing J a look at what she had in her hand as if showing off my engorged dick for her so J could see what an effect she was having on me, all with that happy grin on her face.

I half expected J to explode in rage but she simply smiled back with a knowing look to me and a shrug that made it obvious that if I was ok with it, she was ok with it.

We were obviously crossing a threshold, we'd talked about this so often that maybe it was inevitable that some day the opportunity would present itself and we would want to explore.

Tina turned back to me.

"I'm coming back to spend some more time with THIS later, don't you guys leave until after midnight," she said as she gave my cock a firm squeeze for emphasis, and made her way into the dancing crowd.

At midnight everyone crowded into the living room and there were the obligatory poppers, sparkly confetti and hugs for Happy New Year. More than a few hugs were accompanied with lingering kisses and ass grabbing. I wasn't too surprised when I noticed Maria from earlier on a couch, now topless and with two guys sat either side of her, sucking on her nipples in full view of the crowd.

Then I noticed Jake full on making out with the blonde woman he had been grinding on earlier, he with his hands inside her shirt on her boobs and her with her hands grabbing his ass.

This was something else.

J grabbed a hold of me from behind and we also started to make out. She pushed her tongue forcefully into my mouth, which is a good cue for her being totally horny and wanting to fuck hard!

"I am completely turned on from seeing Tina playing with your dick. I need to be fucked.. soon!," she breathed into my ear as she pulled her body against me.

"I know, did you see Marie over there having her titties sucked on.. and Jake is making out with a blonde over there, this is wild" I replied.

"Let's start saying our goodbyes and get home so I can get your dick in my mouth as soon as possible, then I'm going to need that fucking I mentioned, immediately," she demanded.

"Well, Tina did mention that she would be coming back to pay more attention to my cock after midnight and I was kinda excited about that," I told her, hoping she would be game, but J didn't look so sure.

"Eh, I'm not sure baby.. I'm getting super turned on too, and there are some hot guys who have been checking me out all night but do we really want to stay and go 'there'? I'm going to run to the restroom real quick. Then we can decide how much we want to get involved in the 'activities' that are starting to go on here. Just keep it in your pants until I get back," she decided, and started to make her way through the crowd.

I grabbed a beer from a cooler and stood back to watch what was quickly becoming a scene of flat out debauchery. I saw J making her way up the stairs towards the restroom and pass the same group of guys she had been chatting with earlier, they all gave her very admiring looks and one said something that made her smile as she walked through them to get to the landing.

In the living room all pretense of propriety was gone now, Marie was now sucking the cock of one of the guys on the couch, while the other had her lace panties pulled to the side so he could finger her pussy.

Jake had the blondes titties out of her top and was sucking on them while she had his belt undone and her hand was inside his pants giving him a furious looking hand job.

A few other couples were making out while watching the show being put on. I didn't know all these couples well but I was pretty certain most of them were not making out with the partner they had arrived with. J and I may clearly be a little more naive than this crowd but I could tell that Jake and Tina's yearly New Years party was very definitely a swingers party. Who knew!

A few minutes later Tina appeared from outside on the patio and caught my eye. She quickly made a bee line for me.

"I told you things get even more fun after midnight didn't I. What do you think?" she asked with a mischievous glint in her eye.

"I think you weren't fucking kidding, I had no idea this is what your New Years parties were like," I told her.

Tina again reached out her hand and slowly traced her fingertips along my obviously growing cock, which once more was easily visible inside my pants for anyone who cared to look.

She closed what little distance remained between us and planted her lips on mine, pushing her tongue into my mouth.

I couldn't help but respond and we began urgently probing each other with our tongues, I wanted to devour her and she adjusted her hand to shove it inside my pants to grab my now rock hard dick. She began to slowly jack me off, up and down my 8 inch shaft, her slow pace in complete contrast to the urgent kissing. I grabbed her ass with one hand as we made out for a minute or two.

As we broke apart, I realized I was going too far, that J and I hadn't agreed we were ready for this yet and that she would be back any second.

"Tina, this is really fucking hot and I've fantasized about this a shit ton of times before. But I can't do this unless J is ok with it," I explained, hoping I didn't sound like a complete square.

"Oh I wouldn't worry about J. If Connor, Paul and Tom are having half as much success as they usually do, J will be having a great time right about now," she said, with that mischievous glint in her eye still very much evident.

"Uh, are those the three guys she was talking to earlier?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, that's them. And I know for a fact they were planning on making a move on her as soon as we had rung the new year in. They have this thing where they like to pick a girl at our party and have their way with her. So far they've never missed," she said.

My immediate reaction was horror, but was quickly joined by an erotic curiosity and a building excitement and desire. Could that really be about to happen? Could I really take watching J with another guy? Another three guys?

Now that I thought about it, it had been a good 10 minutes since J left for the restroom and she hadn't returned yet.

"I think I should go find her now," I quickly said as Tina removed her hand from my pants and I made for the stairs, noting that Connor, Paul and Tom were now nowhere to be seen. Tina followed close behind as I made my way upstairs to find my wife.

Now I have to recount the last few minutes from J's point of view as she recounted to me later.

As she had made her way up the stairs, Paul had complemented her very fine ass as she made her way past them.

"Mmmhmm, that is some kind of ass, I'd love to get hold of that one day," he had said.

"Keep dreaming baby, and never say never," she had replied with an encouraging smile, feeling free to flirt a little, especially given that Tina had had a hold of her husbands cock an hour or so ago.

A minute or two later as she returned to the landing to head back downstairs, she found Connor, Paul and Tom waiting for her.

"You guys again," she said coyly.

"Yeah, we were just making a bet on what color panties you are wearing," said Paul who was so far the most confident of the trio.

"Really? well how much money are you guys putting down for that kind of bet?" she asked.

"Oh it's not for money, we thought whoever guesses the right color should probably get a blowjob from you, we talked and decided that was fair," said Paul.

"Well I doubt you guys will guess right anyway, so go ahead," my brazen wife replied.

They each guessed, Paul - Black, Connor - White and Tom guessed that she wasn't wearing panties.

When J admitted that Tom had nailed it and that she wasn't wearing any tonight, she didn't have a chance to tell them that there wouldn't really be a blowjob for the winner before Tom had opened his pants and pulled out his half erect monster of a cock.

Even not fully erect it was still a good 9 inches, and growing by the second.

J could hardly believe her eyes. In her heightened state of arousal from all the fun being had downstairs, to the very enjoyable flirting with these guys, the sight of that monster cock being displayed for her sent her over the edge.

She bent over at the waist, taking hold of Tom's shaft and immediately took the head of his dick into her mouth. She hadn't really intended to, but now with this girthy length in her possession she lost herself and instead of just the quick in and out blowjob she had intended, she slowly started working this monster cock deep in her mouth, tonguing his shaft as she went. She could taste his pre-cum and knew he must have been excited before she started.

She felt a hand on her vulnerable ass as she sucked away on Tom, moaning quietly, completely focused on pleasing and tasting him. It was Paul who had moved behind her and was now lifting up her skirt.

"I'm just checking to make sure you really aren't wearing panties. If I find black panties, I'm going to want my blowjob too," he quipped.

"Don't worry, I have a feeling there is a blowjob coming you're way too," she replied. She had never acted this sluttily before and the rush of blood to her head had her saying and doing things she never thought she actually would, but she could hear herself saying it, and she loved it.

Paul continued pulling her skirt up and exposed my wife's beautiful firm round ass, revealing that she indeed had gone commando tonight. Paul and Connor both had a perfect view of her shaven pussy and lips as she continued to suck noisily on Tom's massive member.

J slightly parted her legs, enjoying putting on a show for the two guys behind her. Paul took that as invite enough and quickly dropped to his knees, burying his face and tongue in my wife pussy. She was dripping wet and her labia opened up invitingly as Paul pushed his tongue deep inside her folds, tasting her sex, rubbing her juices around his mouth and nose, completely enveloping himself in her.

J took Tom from her mouth and looked behind her to see who was eating her out and giving her such carnal pleasure. Seeing Paul going to work, her eyes rolled in ecstasy. She glanced at Connor and thought she would have to have him too, they were all so fucking sexy. Three cocks all wanting her right now, she had always wanted this and it was actually happening.

From their place on the landing she could see down into the living room could see that her's wasn't the only pussy being eaten out, there was plenty of sucking and fucking on display down there now. Still not completely at ease with the public nature of what was happening, she spotted the open door to Tina and Jake's room and standing up told the three guys they should move in there, now!

They all moved into the room and J sat on the foot of the bed, facing the three of them.

"Well then, let's see what you guys are working with," she demanded.

Paul and Connor hardly needed to be asked, their cocks straining to be released. They both had their hard dicks freed, bobbing in J's face in a heartbeat.

Paul was almost as long as Tom, but not as girthy. Connor's cock was more average sized but she liked the look of both and couldn't wait. After they each took a boot each and removed them, she grabbed a hold of both of their waiting dicks and alternated between the two. First licking up and down their length's flicking the tips of both with her tongue, teasing them, and forcing them wait to get in her mouth.

Meanwhile Tom had moved behind J on the bed and was busy pulling her shirt up and over her head, causing her to release the two dicks she was so enraptured with for a few valuable seconds. Connor could now admire the delicate black bra that J was wearing and loved the hint of nipple that was showing through, the perky buds showing off just how excited she was. Tom then moved on to undoing the clasp of her bra, discarding it off to the side as her triple Ds spilled into full view. He reached around and began to massage them, tweaking her nipples between his fingers as he did so.

J moaned in pleasure, she was in ecstasy, with all this attention, with all these cocks. She pulled Connor towards her and slipped the length of his engorged cock all the way into her mouth, bottoming out with his balls against her chin which she reached up her hand to and caressed, as she sucked him with abandon. Paul stepped back to watch and continued to rub the shaft of his cock to keep himself hard, waiting for his blowjob.

Unable to wait too long, Paul moved back in and moved his dick in front of J so she would notice it was his turn!

J took the hint and grabbed his shaft, positioning Paul alongside Connor so she could put their dicks side by side and get the head of both cocks in her mouth at once. She's seen this move in porn before and always wanted to try it. Doing it was so much better than watching it, she loved the taste of both hot cocks pulsating at the entry of her mouth at the same time.

Tom moved his attentions from my wifes stunning boobs and slid his hands down over the skirt which was ruffled up around her waist to reach down and touch her pussy. J had her legs open to allow Connor and Paul to be up close for the double cock action she was enjoying, so there was no resistance as Tom dipped first one, then two then three fingers deep in my wife's soaking wet pussy.

J ground her pussy down onto Tom's hand, reaching another level of erotic satisfaction, she had never experienced anything quite so fucking hot as this.

It was at this point she says that she remembered that she was supposed to be downstairs with me, and had told me to keep it in MY pants!

She was in too deep now though, she'd been eaten out, fingered and was throat deep in a third blowjob.

She pulled the head of Connors cock from her mouth, allowing Paul to push his dick all the way in. He grabbed the back of her head gently for purchase and started to slowly fuck her mouth. J reacted and concentrated her lips around his shaft, moving with his motion, hoping that the sensation would be too much and she would get a mouth full of his cum.

TenBelow
TenBelow
140 Followers
12