Newly Elected

Story Info
Young councillor will take as much African cock as necessary.
4k words
4.67
21.5k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
buckhardy
buckhardy
210 Followers

'People are fed up with the violence,' Mayor Klein went on.

'Can you blame them? This unrest has been going on for almost 6 months.' I sympathised.

'And the image for the district is...well, I don't need to tell you it doesn't help investment for this to be on the nightly news, day in and day out.' he went on, blithely unaware that it was his policy decision which had sparked this crisis.

At the root of the unrest was the mayor's implementation of a curfew from Friday evening until Monday morning for foreign workers living in migrant hostels. A spike in burglaries had forced him to act - the fact that there was zero evidence to implicate the migrant workers notwithstanding - the mayor had chosen his scapegoat and was sticking to his guns.

The result had been increasingly disruptive protests in each of the migrant hostels of the district each weekend. The noise and damage was becoming too much for local residents to tolerate.

'I'm assigning you to the position of liaison officer for migrant workers,' he informed me coldly, 'you can sort out this mess.'

'But...but...that's impossible. We all know that it will go on until you lift the curfew!' I interjected, angrily aware of the man's vindictiveness.

I had just been elected to the city council - the youngest councillor for a generation - and the mayor's nose had been put out of joint because I had unseated his long-time colleague and brother-in-law. There was no doubt in my mind; this was payback.

'Nothing's impossible....isn't that your party's slogan?' he grinned smugly. 'It's the platform you were elected on...time to prove it.' I couldn't fault him, it was an unfortunate choice of words on my part. 'And if you don't get a handle on the issue in the next three months, you can kiss your public service career goodbye,' he added, standing up to get ready to show me to the door.

I was furious. I knew this man had it in for me, but this was worse than I feared. He had just handed me the most difficult brief in the city. In three months time, the selection for the national delegates would take place. Only the best performing councillors had a chance of getting selected and if I was looked over - the mayor was right - at only 23 years old it would effectively be the end of my career. I had to excel in my brief. I was determined to find a solution.

Each district of the city had a workers' hostel, our district - a historically immigrant neighbourhood - had three of them, hence why we had become the focus of this intractable issue on national TV screens every night. Each hostel housed approximately 25 immigrant men aged from 21 to around 45, principally from West Africa; Mali, Senegal, Niger, Guinee, Cameroun, among others. Conditions were not terrible inside, and the men living there were free to come and go as they pleased during the week, so it really boiled down to the curfew at the weekend.

The unrest usually started late, certainly after nightfall, so I had time that afternoon to reach out to the directors of the hostels - themselves former migrant workers who had managed to become representatives. They each graciously invited me to spend an evening with them over the next three days - starting that very evening. It was Friday and I'd agreed to a blind-date with a handsome doctor - at least that was how my former colleague had sold it to me. I'd been single for a while but my new found notoriety was apparently opening doors for me. I thought I'd be an hour at the hostel, maybe two hours max. I hopped under the shower and got ready for potentially getting dicked down later that night.

*******

I buzzed on a heavy, metal door which swung open just enough for me to slide behind and into the main foyer of the migrant hostel. From outside it was intimidating, but once inside it was surprisingly welcoming. It reminded me of student dorms.

'Mr. Vierge, welcome! I'm Amidou' I spun around on my heels to see a hunk of a man lunging towards me to shake my hand.

'Please, call me Alex,' I reached out and watched my hand almost disappear into his massive palm, he shook it vigorously and I felt inadequately small beside him. Without any further delay he led me into his office along the corridor.

I had intended to assert the council's demands, but the imposing presence of this man had thrown me off. Insead I found myself sitting meekly across from his desk listening to him as he guided the conversation.

'It's a pleasure to welcome you, Alex. And let me be the first to congratulate you on your election to the council. The first openly gay councillor in the district. It really is an achievement!' He glared at me and I couldn't tell if he was being facetious or not.

It was true that I had made no attempt to hide my sexuality, and in such a heavily immigrant neighbourhood some felt that it was the wrong strategy. Nonetheless I had proven them wrong, but now I carried this moniker of the "first gay" councillor like I would have to prove I could play with the real men. Amidou was glaring at me still and I watched him closely trying to get a grasp of who he was.

'Thank you, that's very kind of you.' I retorted, hoping to take back control of the conversation. 'Thank you for taking the time to meet with me, and I sincerely hope that we can find a solution to our current situation.'

'Ah aha ha!' Amidou laughed loudly, 'indeed, don't we all!'

'I'm going to be frank with you, Amidou. None of us in my coalition believe in this idiotic curfew introduced by Mayor Klein. He is up for reelection in less than 6 months and the polls strongly suggest that he'll be out. It would help to unseat him if I managed to get this whole situation under control. It's in both our interests.'

I sat back in the chair, feeling that I had amply set out my case. I needed the support of this man to solve this issue and save my own skin. He reflected a moment on what I had said and sighed heavily.

'Let me be frank with you, Alex.' He began, 'I've been a representative of this hostel for almost 10 years. I even came to live here myself as a newly arrived migrant from Mali 15 years ago, much like my colleagues in the other hostels. I know every coming and going, and I know exactly what the men here want and need.'

'Then I hope we will have...' I started.

'Please let me finish, it is important that you understand.' he interrupted, sharply. 'The men here lead simple lives, they come here to work and earn money for their families. They work during the week, many of them work two jobs during the week in order to make the most of the opportunity that has been afforded to them by coming here. Do you understand?'

There was a gravity in his voice and I nodded my understanding.

'The weekend is when these men can then make the most of the enjoyment they have earned, in order to go back to work the next week. You see, Alex, as a homosexual you may not understand, but these men have carnal desires which need to be met. Otherwise there will be inevitable consequences.' He finished with another intense glare in my direction.

At first I thought I had misunderstood, but it was plain as day what he was saying to me. Blatantly taken aback, I stuttered my reply:

'Are you telling me that the unrest is down to these migrants not getting laid?' I asked blunty, somewhat astounded.

A wide grin spread across Amidou's face:

'I knew you were not just a pretty face,' he replied, shaking his finger at me, the grin still glued to his face. 'You see these men go out and they go to bookstores, adult cinemas, or they pick up hookers on the street. One way or another, they get their release at the weekend from a long week of work. That has been cruelly snatched away from them byt this curfew.'

It was not at all the problem I had envisaged, but it was as black and white as that then surely there must be a simple solution.

'Well....well...,' I tried to think quickly. 'The Mayor is determined to keep the curfew in place, and you can't have missed the security forces stationed at the end of the road. It would be out of the question for anyone to break curfew, and even more absurd to sneak hookers in here....Jesus, what am I even saying?' I said, speaking my thoughts out loud.

'These men need a hole to fuck, Alex, it's the only way to placate them.' Amidou added unequivocally, staring at me again.

'But...but there's no way. A prostitute, we could never sneak her past the barricade, and if we were ever caught, no that's out of the question!' I insisted. 'Besides the only people authorised to enter the migrant hostels during curfew are the representatives, the police chief and....' I paused, the words failing me as I released there was only one answer to this riddle.

'...and you.' Amidou said, finishing the sentence I hadn't dared utter.

I looked up at him as the realisation dawned inescapably on me, and the grin on Amidou's face became menacingly wider. He spun around in his swivel chair, pulling open a cabinet behind him. When he turned again to face me, he dropped a huge bottle onto the desk between us. It was labelled Anal Lube.

'How badly do you want to solve this issue?' he asked, staring at me intently.

I sat silently for a long while, reflecting on all the hard work I'd done over the past two years to get elected, and how much it would help me to close this deal, solving this problem which had plagued the district for months.

'OK, I'll do it...' I finally whispered, just audibly enough for Amidou to hear. He smirked widely again.

*****

'Well, first we have to find out if you're up to it,' Amidou said, standing up. 'Not every faggot is capable of serving real African cock!'

His frame, once again towering over me from the far side of the desk, was bigger than me in every way. In his smart suit pants and shirt it was hard to get a grasp of truly how massive he was. What I couldn't miss now though was the large bulge at his crotch. As he walked slowly around the desk, he undid his belt, unbuttoned, and then zipped down the fly on his pants. He was standing right in front of me and I instinctively reached up and pulled down his boxers and pants, letting his large meat flop out heavily in front of my face.

I gasped involuntarily. His black cock was magnificent.

I lifted it in my hand and was astounded by the sheer weight of it. Instantly it began to grow in my hand until it easily filled my palm. I looked up at Amidou, who simply stood patiently letting me absorb the sight. I was mesmerised by its beauty. I leaned forward and kissed it, then slowly took it into my mouth. I licked around the fat, circumsized cockhead, then took it as far into my mouth as I could. The girth was impressive and yet the shaft didn't get totally rock hard. It grew uncomfortably in size, but stayed spongy enough that I could keep pushing it further and further into my mouth until the tip was forced into the opening of my throat. I gagged momentarily and pulled myself free until the sensation passed. For the next 10 minutes or so I sucked on this imposing appendage, taking it into my oesophagus and letting my throat muscle contract around it, allowing their natural spams to do the work for me. Amidou moaned each time he felt this squeeze on his throbbing bell-end and I longed to taste the jizz of this powerful man.

Just when I had begun to get a rhythm, taking him comfortably in and out of my throat, I felt Amidou withdraw and turn away from me. Suddenly in one swift stroke, he cleared everything that was on his desk, turning back to me and lifting me effortlessly by the armpits up and on to the desktop. I was on my knees and he pushed me forward so that my ass was in the air, reaching round to unzip my pants and frantically pulling them down to reveal my pale, plump ass.

'The boys are going to like this!' he declared, reaching for the large bottle of anal lube which he had brushed to the edge of the desk.

With two squirts on to his hands I immediately felt the coolness of the lube as he lathered it generally over my asshole, up and down my crack making no effort to not get it everywhere. Without hesitation, I felt his cock rubbing the lube into my hole and the tip resting forbiddingly on my anus. Then he started to apply pressure and the tip pierced open my sphincter, I pushed out against it, familiar with the best strategy for easing a penis into my meat-chute. This time though the girth was more than anything I had ever experienced before, and the feeling of the first few inches of this fat, black schlong forcing its way inside me was too intense.

'Wait, wait!' I yelled, demanding time to adjust to this uninvited penetration.

He paused for a moment, as I took deep breaths willing my sphincter to open, and then slowly he began inching in deeper. Each new thrust plumbed new depths of my rectum and within a minute I felt his thighs up against my ass cheeks.

'Stay there, stay for a second,' once again I begged him to give me the time to adjust.

As soon as he felt my muscle begin to relax again and I settled lower onto my hands and knees on the bed, he started pumping his long dick in and out of my hole. I pushed my sphincter out as much as I could to reduce the resistance and lessen the discomfort of having a massive African dong slam into my back passage so relentlessly. He paused only briefly when I begged for more lube to be added and he generously pressed several squirts out of the bottle directly into my gaping hole. He immediately lined his dick up to the wide open hole again and thrust inside, his balls slapping up against my ass. The feeling of fullness was something I had never known before, and although I had enjoyed anal sex with other men, I had never known it to be such an intense sensation. I started to beg him to ram his dick deeper inside me.

'GO DEEPER!' I begged, reaching back and pulling my ass cheeks wider apart with my hands to welcome this thick, black phallus into me.

He was fucking with a steady pace and all I needed to do was to open my hole for him and enjoy the feeling. It wasn't long until his body began to jerk erratically and I knew what was coming. With a loud moan, he bred me and dumped a thick, heavy load deep into my guts; I squeezed my sphincter tightly around his dick to make it intense as I could for him too.

Almost as quickly as he had begun, he pulled out reaching for a tissue to wipe himself clean.

I was stunned and when I finally became aware of my surroundings again I sat up from being on all fours to kneeling - still on the desktop. I looked around and realised that we were not alone. Standing in the corridor watching everything that had just happened, three of the inhabitants of the hostel were staring at me. I suddenly became conscious that my pants were now pulled down to my ankles and cum and lube were dripping out of my sloppy asshole, down my leg.

'I need to get a shower,' I finally managed to say to Amidou, looking around for tissues to clean myself up too.

'No point,' he replied matter-of-factly. 'You need to get started if you're going to get through all of them. Take your clothes off, I'll get them back to you in the morning.'

I stared at him blankly, but he ignored my shocked expression.

'You're lucky we only have 12 men here at the moment, I promised them each an hour, so it's 10pm now...,' he said, looking at his watch, 'you'll be done by midday tomorrow morning.'

I couldn't shift the blank, shocked look from my face.

'Twelve men... I can't...,' I couldn't even formulate my thoughts.

'Don't worry, they won't all take an hour...some of them will be in and out in 5 minutes.'' He sniggered again. 'But you should know...and, Alex, this is important, these men are used to getting what they want when they fuck.' He looked at me sternly for a moment. 'Come on, hand me your clothes.'

I slowly began to strip off my clothes as Amidou led me out of his office, past the three men standing in the corridor and into an empty room at the end of the hall. It was bare, but it had the essentials; a bed, some towels and a sink. He placed the bottle of lube, which he had carried from his office, beside the bed with a thud.

'I'll give you a minute to get settled, then I'll send the first one in...and don't worry about any unrest tonight, as long as you're here I'll take care of everything.' he said, pulling the door closed behind him as he stepped out of the room leaving me alone.

****

I had barely sat down on the bed when I heard a light tap on the door.

"Come in!' I yelled, as the door creaked open and the first man stepped inside.

I recognised him from the corridor, he had been staring at my when I realised that an audience had watched me being fucked and bred by Amidou. He had to be in his late thirties. His face was lined, but from hard work and not from age. He was wearing a raggedy t-shirt and shorts which he immediately took off as he approached me. His body was stunning, with defined pecs and abs, enhanced by his beautifully dark-chocolate skin. As soon as he pulled down his shorts and left them carelessly on the floor behind him, his dick sprung up and his erection danced around freely - a thick, 8 incher ready to pound some ass. There could be no doubt what he had come here for. I opened my mouth to speak, but he grabbed me by my shoulders and spun me around so that I was face down on the mattress.

His cock instantly found the entrance to my rectum and he pushed himself forward to plunge inside. Fortunately I hadn't cleaned myself off from being sodomised only minutes beforehand, so the entrance was not too rough. Nonetheless I pulled myself free, reaching for the bottle and squirting some lube onto my hand. I reached back and rubbed it over his cock before he managed to thrust himself inside me again. He fucked me frantically, and it felt peculiarly nice to have this erratic thrusting in and out of my hole. I presumed that he would ejactulate quickly given the nature of his thrusts, but he went on and on fucking me for what seemed an eternity. At last some relief when he pulled me up and we changed position.

Eventually this man ejaculated deep inside me too, breeding me like a cheap whore before pulling out and leaving me as quickly as he had arrived. As he stepped out of the room, I felt a deep sense of fulfilment. Not only did these thick African cocks feel amazing plowing in and out of my anus, but the knowledge that I had been inseminated with their sperm truly made me feel that I was serving their needs. I had after all been elected to serve.

The second man had barely left, when a new tap on the door announced the arrival of man number 3. He stepped inside more confidently and walked over to me with intention. He was older, but equally well-built. He had beautiful muscular arms, and the same dark chocolate tone as the man who had just deepy bred my hole.

The first thing he did was also to turn me around, so I was facing away and showing him only my hole. I did as he silently instructed me. I could hear him stripping down and I used the time to re-lube my hole and then I waited patiently. His hand squeezed my plump asscheek and I could hear the unmistakable sound of him jerking his cock. Once he was hard he brought himself up to my hole and was able to push himself almost fully inside without any resistance. His dick stabbed into my prostate and the sensation made me feel like I was orgasming. I moaned loudly like the slut I was.

As he squeezed my ass, he made love to my hole like he was fucking his girl that he hadn't seen in months. He groaned as his orgasm slowly built up until I finally felt his cock throb deep in my rectum, each throb releasing jet after jet of his man-juice inside me.

As he put his clothes back on, I stayed in the same position, moving only to squirt out more lube to apply to my sloppy gash. I coated it thickly in a layer of lube and I waited on my hands and knees on the mattress facing away from the door.

buckhardy
buckhardy
210 Followers
12