Newly Laid Plans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How humble of you. But if I and the other senior academy leaders decided that you were the best fit to take charge of this department, would you accept?"

"Well, I must say there are... other considerations. I would have to think about it. Much as I enjoy sorcery and using magic in general, I have priorities in my life beyond just that." Right as Mason was saying this, Izagor was sliding her tail up so the appendage lightly brushed against Mason's crotch. His foot gently moved and stepped down on her tail, pushing it away before this motion could continue.

"Hmm. Nothing is decided yet. If it does turn out to be you who is chosen as head of sorcery, we will speak again in due course and you can make your decision then. There are still quite a few weeks before the next term begins... A few weeks before the apprentices return to their studies. Think about it and consider your options." There was the sound of the chair sliding back against the carpeted floor. "That's all then. Good night, Mason."

"Yes, of course. Good night, arch wizard." Mason got to his feet and went to see Lanus out of his office. A few seconds later, Izagor heard the door swing shut, followed by the click of the lock. "Ok, she's gone now. Tonight really has been full of surprises," Mason said.

Izagor slid herself out from under the desk and hopped onto Mason's now vacant office chair. She plopped herself down and had to sit sideways because of her tail, but she still grinned at Mason, her crest fin perking up. "Look at you! Your boss just all but confirmed that you're getting a promotion, and you're going to become a father! That's so adult. Do you feel old yet?"

"Older than I used to be, certainly." Mason walked over and leaned against his desk, half-standing and half-sitting. "But you're older than me, so if I feel old you should too," he added, using a single finger to tap Izagor on her nose.

Izagor playfully snapped at his finger. "You're right! Where did the days of our youth go? Remember that trip we took to the Julbanus Federation, flying all across the country to visit all the interesting places? Where we just went wherever and did whatever we wanted?"

"Mm. I also recall you getting tired out by headwinds after the first couple of days, and so we stopped flying and transformed into human to take a train instead," Mason replied. "Now life is bit more... mundane. No more adventuring all across the world, just a steady job and responsibilities."

"Funny you should mention mundane. After I've laid our egg, and when our child finally hatches, I think our life will be quite the adventure once again." Izagor unfurled her wings from her back, but she nervously wrapped them around herself like a blanket. "We...can't raise a hatchling here, can we? Not that I have anything against human society in general, but there would be quite a few questions to answer if we suddenly had to explain why we're raising a dragon hatchling. Assuming it's a hatchling. It should be a hatchling."

Mason shrugged. "We'll figure it out together. We always do. Just take things one step at a time."

"Good idea! What were we doing before your boss so rudely interrupted us with her giving you a promotion?" Izagor used her tail to push against the floor, making the office chair she was sitting on spin around and around. When it finally came to a stop, she was facing away from Mason. Izagor swished her tail from side to side, then she swung it up and held it out of the way, giving Mason a good (and hopefully seductive) look at her underbelly. "So, do you see anything you like—aahh!"

Izagor's shift in posture had altered her balance, and she let out a panicked squeak as the chair started to topple over. She hurriedly threw her wings open and flapped them sharply to try and stabilize herself; at the same time, she stretched her tail out and coiled its tip around the closest thing she could grab, which turned out to be Mason's waist.

Regardless of her efforts, Izagor and the chair toppled to the ground, and she pulled Mason down along with her. They ended up in a tangled heap, lying against the carpet. Izagor was quiet for a moment, then she burst out into giggles. "Heheheh..."

"I sure hope Arch Wizard Lanus has left the building, else she would wonder what I'm doing up here locked in my office, knocking over my chair and talking to myself," Mason said, though Izagor could see he was smiling.

Reaching out her paw, Izagor played with Mason's hair, patting him on the head even as they both remained lying down on the carpet. "Why do you always call her Arch Wizard Lanus? It's such a formal way to talk, always calling people by their title."

"I'm a very stiff, formal sort of person, as you well know," Mason replied. He rolled over and sat up, only for Izagor to leap over and pounce on him. She pushed Mason down and sat over his body, snuggling against him and wrapping her tail around his leg.

"Hnnng... I'd like a stiff part of you right now..." Izagor muttered. She nosed at Mason's neck, and used one of her forepaws to gently tug at his shirt buttons. "Why are you still wearing your clothes?"

Mason chuckled. "Because we're in my office? Do you really want to do this in my office, the same place where I tutor my students and where I grade test papers?"

"Why not? It just you, me, and no one else. Remove your clothing or have it removed!" Izagor declared, patting Mason's chest.

* * * * *

With deliberate, teasing slowness, Mason unbuttoned his shirt one button at a time. Almost universally, the best moments of his life had been spent with Izagor, and who was he to deny his wife what she wanted? Certainly it would have been a lie to say that he wasn't just as attracted to her in return.

With his shirt fully unbuttoned, Mason shrugged out of his shirt and left it lying open on the ground behind him. With an equally casual motion he wriggled out of his pants, pushing them down to his knees. Unfortunately he was still wearing his boots, which made fully removing his pants a bit of a challenge. "Move. Let me take off my boots." He pushed at Izagor, trying to get her to lift her weight off him, but she didn't budge.

"Nah. I've flew for days for this! I braved a blizzard to be with you..." Izagor curled her tail forward and slipped the tip into Mason's underwear, yanking it down with a quick motion that led to the sound of ripping fabric. With his boots still on, his pants just ended up scrunched around his calves, yet somehow this made him feel even more naked then if he'd been wearing nothing at all. With the majority of his body now exposed, Mason could intimately feel the texture of Izagor's scales pressing against his skin—like smooth, flat, rigid plates that felt warm to the touch. And there was one spot in particular which felt all the more warm, pressed up against his crotch. "It's so annoying to be in heat," Izagor muttered. "And it's far, far worse when I'm alone."

Izagor started to move, half-hugging and half humping against him. Mason was already partially erect, and this motion quickly had him fully ready. The carpet felt scratchy against his back, but Mason easily ignored the surroundings. Slowly he slid his hands down, tracing the outline of Izagor's slender, aerodynamic body and feeling the smooth, warm texture of her scales.

There was something deeply intimate about feeling Izagor pressed up against him, pinning him down with her weight. She wasn't crushing him. Dragons were fairly similar in size to humans, and they were all hollow bones and thin, air-catching wing membranes. Mason let his hands wander—one hand moved downwards towards Izagor's underbelly, sliding towards that soft point right between her hindlegs where the lines of her scales met in a neat cleft. Izagor's genital slit felt warm and slightly wet as he gently slid his fingers across it—inhuman, but so familiar to him.

Mason moved his other hand behind Izagor's neck, and he started casually playing with her crest fin. That delicate structure was made from the same sort of membranes which made up her wings, and it was highly sensitive even to slight disturbances in airflow. Physically touching it made a shudder run down Izagor's back, and she inhaled sharply. Her crest perked up in response, as if it was eager to be touched even more. From his own experiences with transforming himself into a dragon, Mason knew just how good it felt for a dragon to have their crest played with—gently, of course, and at the appropriate moment by the right person, yet it was undoubtedly an erogenous zone.

* * * * *

"Hmggrrngghh..." Izagor made an incoherent pleased sound, and she opened her jaws to playfully nibble on Mason's shoulder. Her whole body felt warm and tingly and happy, with lustful desire clouding all her thoughts. She could have drawn this experience out. She could have asked Mason to keep using his fingers to play with her, or asked him to use his mouth, or asked him to do whatever she wanted because he would have listened. But she had been waiting for days, and she wasn't going to wait another second.

Izagor moved her hindlegs so she was crouching properly over Mason. She snaked her tail forward and coiled its tip around the base of Mason's manhood, dextrously gripping him by his reproductive organ. Then she shifted her hips to line her body up with his, and without any further ado she lowered herself down and let him spear up into her. Soft yet hard, delightfully warm and filling—Izagor took her time savouring that very first penetrative stroke. Holding the one she loved close, coupling together in this basal manner. There was no possible greater intimacy.

No more talking, no more thinking, just feeling and living in the moment. For all the many times they'd done this before, making love felt all the more intimate and sensual as they were so well acquainted with each other's bodies and what got both of them off. Izagor fanned out her wings and mantled them around Mason's body as she clutched him close and thrust against his supine form. She could feel lust burning through her body. Part of it was from her heat, but a good portion of her current arousal was just from being pent up and deprived of sexual release over the past few days. Oh, how she had missed this.

It didn't take her more than a few brief minutes to hit her first climax. Tension built up inside her as each stroke grew more pleasurable than the last, until finally Izagor could take it no more. "Ah..." Gasping softly, she slammed her hips down and hugged Mason as close as she possibly could. Blissful, overwhelming pleasure blew every coherent thought out of her head, and her muscles trembled and clenched involuntarily.

Mason stroked her neck and her crest fin, and he leaned in to kiss the side of her snout. For a few seconds Izagor rode those wonderful sensations that echoed through her body, then the pleasure faded to a more manageable level, still leaving her heavily aroused and ready for more.

And she got more. Izagor kept moving, humping her body against Mason's and panting softly as she continued coupling with her mate. No more than a minute after Izagor had reached her first climax, Mason tensed up and Izagor heard his breath catch. "Izzy, slow down or else..." he warned her.

Izagor gently nipped on Mason's shoulder. "No."

"If you don't, I'm going to—"

"Damn right you are," Izagor hissed, and she kept going.

Mason's hips bucked upwards, thrusting deeper into her, and he shuddered as pleasure fired through his body, forcing him to spend his seed into her. A human's semen had no effect whatsoever in a dragon, yet Izagor found herself deeply aroused by that knowledge that her mate was releasing his essence inside her. It was hard to describe exactly what she felt in that moment—lust and love, fuelled by their shared sense of understanding, of trust, and of intimacy.

* * * * *

Mason raised a hand to wipe some sweat from his brow. Despite it being the middle of winter, Izagor's body felt warm as she pressed against him. Yet though her scales felt warm to the touch, that hardly compared to the intense, slippery wet heat of her insides as she clutched him in the most intimate manner possible.

Holding onto Izagor's forelegs, Mason gently rolled them both over so they were lying side by side. Again he could feel the carpet scratching at his naked skin, but that didn't really matter. As a younger man in the times before he'd met Izagor, Mason had been more easily embarrassed and more awkward in general, but she'd changed him. Not a literal change, for the transformation crystals had been one of Mason's own side projects, but Izagor's carefree personality had seared away some of his nervousness and his self-consciousness.

Mason spent another satisfied moment beside Izagor, clutching her close as they both lay on the floor. Kicking off his boots, he finally removed his pants entirely, then his socks too. And then he was fully naked.

Izagor made a soft, growling, happy noise. "Hggrrrr... Ready for round two?" she asked.

"I think that we deserve a round two, yes, after all our days apart." Despite the fact he'd just spent himself, Mason was certainly eager to do it again. He remained almost fully erect still, but instead he got to his feet and strolled over to his desk. "Not like this, though."

Izagor also rolled to her feet, though she turned away so that her rear was facing Mason. Glancing over her shoulder to make sure his gaze was still locked on her, she crouched down on her forelegs and stood tall on her hindlegs, raising her tail out of the way in a pose which was unquestionably inviting. "I'm ready for you."

Mason snatched up the transformation crystal from his desk and held it firmly with one hand. "Morphus," he murmured, and powerful magical energies burst from the crystal, jolting up his arm to spread across his body. Though this process was well familiar to them both, it still felt intensely shocking for Mason as he started to change.

With each step he took towards Izagor, his body grew less human. His proportions shifted as bones and muscles altered themselves. His hair dropped from his head before vanishing into nothing, and Mason could feel scales erupting over his skin, covering his body with smooth flat plates which were still surprisingly sensitive to the touch of air. With one step he was walking on two legs, then in another he was walking on four. In the next step he had two broad wings pushing out of his shoulder blades, creating a gust of wind that sent paperwork flying as Mason flapped his wings once before furling them onto his back.

His hearing grew slightly muted, yet the sensitivity of his scales let him feel the air all around him. His vision enhanced and everything seemed to snap more sharply into focus as his eyes were altered. The next time Mason blinked, he felt the subtle, hardly noticeable delay that came from blinking with a double layered eyelid.

The senses of dragons weren't quite the same as humans—Mason could feel a curious sensation of directionality as his draconic form had an internal compass, something which humans lacked. Smell was one thing that should have stayed the same, but Mason's nostrils flared as his new body picked up a delightful scent in the air which made his head spin. It was the scent of fertility, of arousal, of a female dragoness in heat who needed him to satisfy her. That scent was made all the more enticing by a familiar, unique component that he could recognize in a heartbeat—this wasn't any mere woman, any mere dragoness—this was Izagor, and he loved her.

Even as the transformation was still finishing up, and while his tail was still growing out to full length, Mason climbed atop Izagor, letting his chest rest against her back. He paused for a moment, taking in the feel of his body. Everything about his body was changed, yet nothing had really changed at all—he was going to mate with his wife just as he had before. His erection brushed against her underbelly, leaving a trail of wetness on her scales before he finally managed to get things lined up.

"Mmmrr. Nice." Izagor curled her head back, and she licked at Mason's snout affectionately. "Now breed me."

"I will." Mason took another deep breath, enjoying the delightfully arousing scent that clung to Izagor. His tip met her genital slit, then ever so gently he pushed forward, spearing into her with his reproductive organ. It was so wonderfully, absolutely pleasurable than Mason was surprised he didn't climax right there and then. "I'll breed you. I'll fill you up, and we'll make an egg together."

Slowly he began to rock back and forth, savouring the sensation as he held Izagor close and mated with her. Izagor moved her hips too, shifting her body against his to enhance every stroke.

The raw physical sensuality was intoxicating, but that wasn't really what got Mason so aroused. Deep down, Izagor made him feel safe, made him feel understood, and made him feel loved, and those emotions then spilled over into sexual desire. The mutual bond they shared was what truly linked them, and that was why Mason had long ago lost any sense of unease over the truth of his wife's species.

Powered by these transformation crystals, Izagor could (and often would) change her own form to that of a human, but Mason's affection was entirely independent of how his wife looked at the moment. Dragon or human, she acted the same way regardless.

Did it matter if her current draconic form had no hair, no breasts, and walked on four legs? Mason's conventional ideas about beauty had long ago been loosened. Izagor's body felt sleekly curved as he held onto her, lean but powerful muscles tensing just under her scales as she braced herself against his repeated thrusts. He couldn't resist her. He didn't want to.

Mason could feel Izagor shuddering, her body going tense and rigid as she swept past another orgasmic peak. Her quiet moans was undeniably exciting, making his own lust quickly climb towards a climax. Mason contemplated slowing down and trying to resist his own arousal. But neither of them really wanted to slow down.

There soon came a specific instant where Mason felt his arousal hit a tipping point—the pleasure coursing through his body threatened to become overwhelming, and Mason knew that he had to stop or he would inevitably release. He didn't stop.

With clear, deliberant intent, Mason continued to rock his hips and thrust his length into Izagor's depths. This wasn't some unexpected climax that took him by surprise, nor was this a case where the pleasure running through his body overrode his better judgement—this was an active choice to keep going and embrace every bit of responsibility that would eventually result.

"Izzy..." Mason clutched Izagor close and he gently nibbled on her crest fin—an affectionate gesture that was so familiar that he just did it without even thinking. He flapped his wings down, wrapping them around Izagor's body to get as much physical contact as possible even while his thrusts grew deep and urgent. The engorged, sensitive flesh of his reproductive organ stiffened even further and held that way for a slow, wonderful moment, then it throbbed hard.

Pleasure exploded through Mason's body, concentrated right in his underbelly but blasting out to his extremities and lighting up every nerve in his system. Mason jerked repeatedly, his eyes tightly shut and his snout scrunched up as bliss ran through him with such intensity that it was impossible to contain. His mind was completely overridden, temporarily sent spinning in circles as automatic reflexes seized control. His tail twitched to a rhythmic beat, flagging up and down as muscles further up in his underbelly also contracted and relaxed, squeezing internal glands and vesicles to pump out all his seed. Each twitch of his erection sent a fresh spurt of semen deep into Izagor, deep into her fertile depths were it would take hold.