Newlyweds

Story Info
Dining with the newlyweds wasn't quite what he had expected.
4.8k words
4.54
11.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days ago I bumped into an acquaintance of mine at a local watering-hole, where we were both relaxing with a drink after a hard day's work. He was in a chatty mood, and seemed to want to unburden himself of some memories that he found unsettling. He said he was grateful to be able to talk to a woman about it, in particular. How interesting! I thought to myself, and ordered more drinks to lubricate his confession, if that was in fact what it might be. He was willing, even eager, to tell me what had happened. This was his story...

-------------------------------

I was raped last year [he began]. It's not the sort of thing that I would consider reporting to the police, and I doubt that anyone would agree that I was actually raped. I'm a fairly physically fit man and I don't live in a prison, and I was certainly not assaulted by a gang of thugs. Nevertheless I was used against my will for the sexual enjoyment of others - I'd call that rape.

I don't often take vacations. Maybe it's because I live alone and most people travel because they're urged to by a companion who desires company in a new setting, who wants to be reassured and protected in the midst of adventure, who needs a bit of the familiar in the escape from the hum-drum. Or maybe it's just because I tend to forget how long I've been immobile in one place. In any event, one day last year I decided I would take a vacation to get away from the cold, away from responsibility. What's more I would seek cliché - palms, azure seas, indolent comfort; so, I went to the Caribbean.

It was a small island, somewhere near Aruba, I think, with just a few rather small hotels. The place I chose - a very nice one, actually - was reputed to have a fine kitchen, an important plus, and was situated near the sea at the top of a long beach of pure white sand. The hotel was pleasant and airy, with a clientele that was comfortable but not extremely wealthy, younger people for the most part.

I spent most of my time walking the beach, or lying under an umbrella reading novels. I watched other people, too, especially attractive females of course. There were many young couples and several families with pretty, bikini-clad teenage daughters who I admit often got me visibly aroused! One couple I saw frequently, since they often spread their blanket near my umbrella, and often said "Bonjour!" to me as they passed by. I subsequently learned that they were in fact newlyweds who were spending their honeymoon on the island. They were very affectionate with each other, and on more than one occasion I saw the young wife caressing her husband in such a way that kept him in a more or less constant state of erection. I tried not to stare, but I admit it was arousing to watch the pretty young woman gently stroke her partner through his bathing suit as she whispered into his ear.

One evening about a week into my vacation I entered the hotel dining room to find it almost filled to capacity - evidently a cruise ship had stopped by, and many of those on board had opted for dinner on shore. As I surveyed the full dining room I heard someone calling to me. Turning around I saw the two newlyweds, who were sitting together at a small table. "Why don't you join us, monsieur," the wife said. "It is so sad to see you starving amidst all this plenty! Besides, it is pleasant to make new friends, n'est-ce-pas?" I thanked them, and a waiter quickly brought a third chair for me.

They introduced themselves as Gil and Noelle Montfort from Canada, now living in Paris. We had a fine dinner of the local seafood, and I insisted on treating us all to wine, two bottles of a very good Chablis. They were easy to talk to, and they told fascinating stories of their travels together before their marriage, and seemed genuinely interested in hearing of my solitary experiences during vacations roaming the forests of North America. At the end of the dinner they insisted I join them in their room for a nightcap.

Their room was larger than mine - two rooms, actually - and more luxurious, with a view of the ocean that during the day must have been breathtaking. Noelle indicated a couch where I should sit, and she took one of two leather chairs facing me, while Gil prepared three snifters of cognac and brought them to us. He then sat in the chair next to Noelle, and we talked as we sipped the very fine brandy.

As we chatted and laughed, I was aware that I my speech was occasionally slurred, and I was having trouble following the thread of the conversation. I attributed this to the wine we had had with dinner, and to the fact that I rarely indulged in brandy by myself after drinking wine. But I was having a good time, and I felt comfortable and warm.

I opened my eyes and it took me a few seconds to realize that I had been asleep. I felt terribly embarrassed, and looked across to Gil and Noelle to apologize. I started to speak, but stopped, confused. At dinner and during our chat here in their room Gil had been wearing a casual sports jacket and light slacks, and Noelle had been in a loose sundress; now, both were wearing matching short satin robes of dark burgundy, and their feet were bare.

I shook my head, thinking I might be hallucinating because of the alcohol I'd consumed. But no, they were still in the robes, their empty brandy snifters placed on small tables next to their chairs.

Why hadn't I seen them leave to change clothes? Could we all have done so, as part of a silly game, perhaps? I certainly had no memory of doing so myself. Were we engaging in some sort of costume party? I looked down at myself to see if I were similarly clad, and gasped: I was naked!

Shocked, I began to rise from the couch but realized immediately that I was in fact bound to it! Both my wrists were tightly tied by a rope that held my arms stretched out to the sides along the backrest and evidently passed underneath the frame of the couch. My ankles, too, were tied by cords attached to the two front legs of the couch, which kept my legs spread wide apart. I was sitting on a small cushion that raised me in a way that thrust my crotch forward, so that my penis and scrotum were exposed and vulnerable. I tried to cry out in protest, only to discover that I had been tightly gagged with a roll of soft fabric - any sounds I made would be audible only in the room where I was now totally helpless.

"Oh, you poor dear, don't be afraid! I will not hurt you, oh no, please do not fear that! Actually, I am here to make love to you..."

As she spoke Noelle stood and walked slowly towards the couch. "It is a game we play, you see," she said. "A kind of game that requires three players. We've noticed how much you appreciate the girls who cavort on the beach in their tiny bathing costumes, and it occurred to us that you might in fact be an ideal third for our next game - so, here you are!"

She leaned forward and plucked the cord holding my arms, testing its security. She pouted. "The problem, of course, is that had we simply invited you to join our game its unusual nature most likely would have caused you to reject our offer out of hand. We couldn't have that, you are simply too adorable!" She gently stroked my cheek. "So, we have resorted to this" - she indicated the cords that bound me - "to ensure that we have the opportunity to introduce you to the nature of our game. Once you have understood that, it may turn out that these measures were not actually necessary to induce you to join our play! Even if that is the case, I think these restraints will certainly add exciting spice to the game." She placed her hands on my bound wrists and ran her fingertips along my arms to my shoulders and smiled. I shivered. She kissed me on the forehead, and I breathed in her perfume, a subtle scent of patchouli.

I will admit that my heart was racing with fear when I realized my helplessness! It was clear now that I had been drugged when I drank the brandy. Who knew how mad this pair was, were they serial murderers who left a trail of mutilated, emasculated corpses in their wake as they trolled for poor sods who fell for their insane seductions? Nevertheless, I was calmed somewhat by Noelle's initial assurance that she meant me no harm; but: make love to me? Granted, she was a strikingly beautiful woman, and in other circumstances I could have been easily, irresistibly aroused by her! But her husband was there with her! Was he to be part of "make love to you?" I shuddered at the thought... I'm just not like that!

Noelle sat on the couch next to me, drawing her legs up under her. She faced me and spoke softly.

"You know, I have to say you have a very impressive penis," she said, glancing down between my legs, where my limp organ hung, helplessly exposed. "I somehow knew you would, from what I could see when you were watching the girls on the beach. I am certainly looking forward to seeing it fully... grown-up!" She placed a hand on my chest and circled a nipple with her fingertip. Then she moved her hand slowly down my chest to my stomach, which she caressed with her fingertips just at the beginning of my pubic hair. She sighed.

"Oh, I know you are nervous and worried, all this must seem so strange to you! But really, all I want to do is pleasure you - I want to get your beautiful penis aroused and hard. That's how our game starts, you see. With your excited erection that I can play with and tease, drive it mad until I finally make you come! Doesn't sound so bad, does it?" She leaned in close to me; "You'll find that I really do know how to please a man," she whispered, and flicked the tip of her tongue in my ear.

She shifted her position and reached down between my legs and gently grasped my penis, lifting it up so that it lay pointing up along my body. Then she moved to my ear again and whispered, as she reached down and slowly ran a fingertip up and down the underside of my cock.

"Does that feel good, monsieur? I suppose it might be difficult concentrating on how it feels, because of the nervousness you must be experiencing. Maybe if you closed your eyes and tried to remember that pretty girl you were staring at on the beach yesterday, the one with the tiny little bikini bottoms that afforded you such an exciting view of her adorable derrière, those pert, firm, round cheeks almost totally exposed! Remember her? Such a little tease, wasn't she? I think she actually got you hard!" Noelle began to flutter her fingers around the head of my cock as she breathed in my ear. "Imagine we're both on the beach now, pretend that girl is deliberately enticing you while I help her tease your cock..."

I have to admit that her whispered inducements were starting to get to me, and my penis had begun to swell and lengthen as I remembered the pretty little teaser on the beach and how she had excited me. But what was actually hardening my cock and causing it to rise was Noelle herself, and my attention quickly shifted from memories of the beach to the maddening fingertips that knowingly flicked over my most erotically sensitive areas.

Even through my gag I moaned in pleasure, and Noelle smiled as she gazed at my full erection, arcing into the air between my bound and spread legs. "Well, what do we have here?" she whispered, and ran her fingers lightly up the underside of the arc, then reached down to cradle my balls in her fingers. She gently caressed them with four fingers while her thumb reached up to flick from side to side over the frenulum just below the head of my erect cock. "Feels good, doesn't it, monsieur? Oh, you don't have to answer me - I know exactly what this is doing to you!" She sat up and set to work on my cock with both hands, coaxing and teasing it with tantalizing, flicking fingertips.

After a few minutes of this deliberate tease she stood up. "You know what?" she said. "I think I'll get a little toy!" She disappeared to the side for a few seconds, then returned holding up her "toy." It was a simple old-fashioned feather duster, just a wooden handle attached to a cluster of soft, downy feathers. "Don't worry," she said, "it is quite clean - it has never been used to dust; just to worry hard cocks!"

And that is what she proceeded to do. She started by "dusting" my balls with the tantalizing feathers, then fluffed them around the engorged head of my cock. The pleasure was so enticing, so thrilling, but just short of what was needed to set my cock exploding in ejaculation. Noelle smiled as she teased me, listening as I moaned softly in frustration through the gag.

"You know, I wouldn't mind hearing what you have to say," she said as she paused the feather torment. "If you promise not to make a fuss, I might be willing to remove that pesky gag. Would you like that? You realize, I'm sure, that if you become too loud it will go back on... and I would not be pleased. Understand?" I nodded.

She put the duster down beside her and reached up to remove the gag. She smiled at me as I took a deep breath, but before I could think of anything to say she had continued to tantalize my erect cock with the soft feathers. I closed my eyes and moaned involuntarily at the subtle pleasure. But then I thought of her husband, and looked over at him still sitting in his chair, watching us. I looked back to her, questioning.

"Oh, don't mind Gil," she said offhandedly. "He won't bother us. He is just playing his part in our game" - she smiled - "which is to suffer." She continued to slowly brush the feathers up and down my erection, from balls to engorged head, while Gil stared. Then she stopped and looked up at me. "You see, some time ago Gil was naughty - what he did does not matter, but it made me decide that he had to be punished. So now, while I do this..." She put down the duster and began to slowly stroke my cock with a soft, gentle hand, "... he just gets to watch." She continued to masturbate me with a sensual, knowing touch. "It has been a very long time since my Gil has had an orgasm," she said, wrinkling her nose playfully. "But you know what? I think he has gotten so that he actually enjoys the way I torment him." She stopped stroking me and looked pensive. "Well, perhaps 'enjoys' is not the right word - it might be more correct to say that he is helplessly addicted to sexual frustration." She grinned impishly. "Shall we see how he's doing?" She looked over at him. "Hands, darling," she said, and he immediately moved to sit on both his hands.

Picking up he duster she stood and walked to his chair, and looked down at him. "Let's have a look at you, chéri, shall we?" She undid his robe and spread it open - he was naked under it, and his cock was hugely erect, standing straight up from his lap; his eyes were pleading. Noelle bit her lower lip and nodded with satisfaction. She reached down to spread his legs further apart, so that his genitals were completely exposed.

"Oh, you poor thing... would you like some of this?" she cooed sympathetically with raised eyebrows, holding up the duster. She smiled and ran the downy feathers slowly up the full length of his erect penis, just once. His cock twitched, clearly aching for more. "That's all you get," she said sweetly. Then she licked her lips and giggled, and walked back to me. As she did she looked back at Gil over her shoulder; "No touching," she admonished, pointing at his abandoned erection.

When she reached me she tossed the duster aside and stepped back, facing me. Smiling seductively she slowly undid the sash of her robe, and let it fall from her shoulders. Underneath she was wearing just a pair of white, lacy panties. Her full breasts were high and firm, and she was obviously proud of them, cupping them in her hands, squeezing and lifting them as if offering them to me, while she licked her lips lasciviously. She turned around slowly, to give me a view of her voluptuous derrière, which was clearly visible through the transparent back of the tight, clinging panties.

"Let's show Gil something else that he is not permitted to have, d'accord?" She knelt between my legs, and looking up at me smiled and blew a warm, gentle stream of air along my erection. "So beautiful, your cock," she sighed, looking at it closely. "Doesn't he have a beautiful pénis, Gil?" she said looking back at him and pouting. "I think it deserves a kiss, don't you, chéri?" She turned back to me and looking into my eyes leaned forward to give the underside of the head of my cock a slow, gentle kiss - it was pure tease, tantalizingly light, and she knew it. "Did you like that, monsieur, did that feel good?" She smiled "You would like another kiss, yes?" She kissed me again in the same place, but this time the tip of her tongue darted out to give my frenulum a teasing flick. I gasped, and my cock jumped in response to the intense, brief pleasure. "Ah oui, you like this, oh yes..." She set to work then, inflicting maddening, teasing licks all over my cock, swirling her tongue around the swollen head, driving me wild with pure pleasure, holding me right at the edge of coming. She moved to the side as she made love to my cock with her tongue and lips, so that Gil could see what she was doing to me. She looked into his eyes and smiled suggestively as she delicately licked the underside of the head of my cock.

"See what I'm doing, Gil?" She fluttered the tip of her tongue all around that ultra-erogenous spot, drawing moans of helpless pleasure from me. "It would feel soooo good if this was your pénis, n'est-ce-pas?" She pouted at him. "Ah, dommage, non non non - this is not for you, Gil. Too bad." She continued licking me, as she looked sympathetically at him. After swirling her tongue several times around the rim my cock she looked at him and smiled. "Remember this, Gil? Think about what it would feel like..." she whispered, as she took my entire cock into her warm mouth and gently sucked it, moving it slowly in and out while she looked into the eyes of her suffering mate. Then she giggled and stood up.

Looking down at me she bit her lower lip as she looked at my trembling erection, which had turned almost purple as she ravished it. She hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and slowly pushed them down past her hips and down her legs to the floor, where she kicked them aside. She was completely naked now, as was I, and she caressed her beautiful body as she gazed at the helpless erection rising from between my spread, bound legs. "It is my turn now, monsieur," she whispered, "I want to feel your beautiful pénis inside me." She reached down and cupped her vulva in her hand, then closed her eyes and whimpered as she slowly massaged her clitoris in little circles with a fingertip. Opening her eyes, she stared hungrily at my cock and ran both hands down over her blond pubic hair and spread the moist, pink lips of her vulva apart. "Ohh, I am so wet," she sighed, "and so warm. Would you like to feel how warm I am, would you, monsieur?" She put her hands on my shoulders and began to climb on top of me. "So warm, so wet..."

She positioned herself above me, kneeling with legs apart on my spread thighs, her open vulva an inch from the swollen head of my inflamed cock. Then she slowly lowered herself, and guided my erection carefully into her warm, waiting cunt. She closed her eyes and groaned with pleasure, as she began to move slowly up and down my throbbing penis. She turned and looked over at Gil, smiling wickedly. "Tu te souviens?" she said, breathing heavily. "You remember fucking me, n'est-ce-pas? Watch now..." She smiled and mouthed a kiss towards him, then turned back to me.

"It has been so long," she whispered, twisting and grinding her hips so that my cock would probe every corner of her hot, sucking vagina. Bending her knees and raising them as she sat on my lap with her legs spread wide, she pressed herself to me so that she could sink my cock even deeper into her warmth while she slid her slippery wet cunt back and forth along my shaft with a steady rhythm. Mewing cries and short gasping breaths accompanied little orgasms that overtook her as she slowly fucked me. "Mon dieu, c'est si bon, ohhhh... is good for you, monsieur?" Her tongue flicked her upper lip. "Oh yes, I know you love it!" she said, fucking me sensuously and expertly, her tight cunt thrilling me with almost unbearable pleasure. She leaned forward to press her full breasts to my face, and I eagerly licked and sucked her erect, pink nipples, moaning loudly as I got closer and closer to coming.

12