Newlyweds New Desires Ch. 02

Story Info
Chris and Ashley have dinner at Clayton's.
11.8k words
3.83
9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris woke up the next morning to his wife lying between his legs, her warm tongue bathing the underside of his flaccid shaft. "Good morning, lover," she purred as she felt her husband start to stir. "I thought the new head of sales deserved a special wakeup. I hope you don't mind." As she spoke, she wrapped her manicured hand around his shaft, bringing it to life as Chris wiped the sleep from his eyes.

"How did I get so lucky to marry such an amazing girl?" he sighed as he ran his fingers through her hair. Ashley purred lovingly from between the sheets, her tongue circling his head, willing it to life. "God, I love when you do that," he said, letting out a long sigh as he pushed his head back down on the pillow. Once his dick was completely hard, she smiled to herself and engulfed it with her mouth, running her tongue along its underside as her hand continued to pump his shaft. She loved the way she could get him hard. Being able to watch and feel her man's arousal grow filled her with some primal urge she couldn't explain. Chris bucked his hips up as soon as her mouth made contact. He held his hands to her head and groaned in pleasure. Ashley was by far the best he ever had. He couldn't believe this was how she was waking him up this morning, but he wasn't about to complain. Ashley took her mouth off his dick but never stopped pumping his shaft with her hand. Her mouth found one of his balls as she gently sucked it. Her tongue began swirling around it, tasting and caressing. Chris let out another low groan, and she moved and began working on the other side, gently caressing and teasing his shaft. Chris was in ecstasy. This woman knew what she was doing. He would do anything she asked as long as she never stopped sucking his dick the way she was.

Holding his dick in her hands, Ashley began licking and kissing her way from his balls up his shaft. Her beautiful face puckered and kissed every inch of his dick until she made her way to the head, where she twirled her tongue around it again, sending little shocks through his body. She kissed the head of his cock in the same intimate way she had kissed him earlier. She slowly removed her mouth from the tip of his cock and began planting soft kisses on his shaft as she stroked him. She only stopped stroking him to lick his dick from the base all the way to the head, where she swirled her tongue around again. Chris groaned in frustration and reached forward, grabbing the back of her head and pulling her down onto him. She obliged, removing her hand and letting his dick disappear into her mouth. He held the back of her head gently as she sucked the entire length of his dick into her mouth. Chris knew he couldn't last much longer, and so did Ashley. She reached up, running her nails along his chest as she hollowed out her cheeks and desperately worked his husband's dick. "Oh fuck, I'm so close," he raised his hips off the bed as Ashley continued to work her magic, determined to suck him dry. With one final thrust, Chris grabbed the back of Ashley's head, pushing his dick as far into her mouth as he could as he let out a long moan and rope after rope of cum hit the back of her throat. Ashley purred seductively on her husband's dick, doing her best to swallow every last drop and not allow any of it to spill from her mouth. She felt so powerful sitting there. The ability to literally suck the energy from a man was beyond hot for her. As she heard the last grunt from her husband and felt his cock start to deflate in her mouth, she did her best to put on a show, allowing his cock to drop from her mouth with a 'pop' as she made slurping noises and swallowed the rest of his seed before falling onto the bed next to him, completely satisfied.

"What did I do to deserve that?" he asked with a smile as he turned on his side to face his wife.

"You took great care of me last night; I figured I owed you one," she said with a grin, turning to face her husband, staring deep into his almond-colored eyes.

"Yeah, last night was crazy. I mean, it was some of the best sex of my life. Did... did you mean any of it?" His eyes shifted; she could see a hint of sadness in them but also something else... excitement?

"You mean, do I want to fuck Clayton and feel his massive thick cock inside me?" she asked teasingly. As soon as she said it, she could see the arousal in Chris' eyes. He couldn't even speak; all he could do was nod. Ashley smiled sweetly and put a reassuring hand to his cheek. "No, lover. It was all pretend. He's way too arrogant and full of himself. He seems like the type of guy who would only worry about his own orgasm and not care if his partner finished or not. I just played along with your little game. After all, you seem to enjoy the fantasy a lot," she said with a wink, as only then did Chris realize she once again had her hand on his dick, and despite cumming just minutes ago, he was already starting to swell.

"I can't explain it. Maybe it's the thought of you with someone else, or maybe it's just the idea of something new and exciting," he said, trying to understand his own desires.

"It's okay, baby. We all have fantasies. The important thing is that we're open and honest with each other about them. I can't wait to learn what other fantasies you have." she said, her hand slowly stroking his growing erection as she planted one last kiss on his chest and climbed out of bed to go to work.

As Ashley prepared for her shift at the hospital, she couldn't help but think about her conversation with Chris. She had always prided herself on being open-minded and adventurous, but the idea of exploring his fantasies with him excited her in ways she hadn't expected.

****

Clayton strolled into his compact, yet purposeful office, tucked away in a corner of town. The small team, primarily composed of sales personnel, didn't require much space, but he preferred this centralized location to keep a close eye on everyone. Even on a Saturday, the sight of his team diligently at work pleased him. Despite the excellence of his app, it required active promotion. That was precisely why he had brought Chris on board. And, of course, it didn't hurt that Chris' wife was stunningly beautiful, and completely out of his league. Clayton smirked, reminiscing about the previous night and the way Chris' innocent wife had accidentally brushed against him. He anticipated the pleasure of manipulating her to his will. However, business matters beckoned, diverting his thoughts.

As Clayton passed by Katie's desk, he noticed her hurriedly closing a window on her screen upon spotting him. This action reminded him of Katie's student debt, a burden she had taken on before joining the company. With a warm smile, he approached her desk. "Katie, could you step into my office for a moment?"

Katie gave a concerned look then cautiously followed him to his windowless office where he shut the door behind her. "Have a seat." He said, gesturing to the chair in front of his desk. He took his time walking to his chair allowing her to squirm and fear the worst. "Katie, it seems you've become distracted lately at work. It feels like you've lost focus and commitment. You need to understand loyalty is very important to me."

Katie's eyes grew wide and tears started to form. She was barely scraping by as it was, there was no way she could afford to lose this job. "Sir, please, I'm very committed to you and this job. Just this morning I signed 3 small businesses to a trial of our product and I expect them to convert to paying customers by the end of the month.

Clayton sat calmly at the other end of the table, he knew he had her right where he wanted her, she just needed a little more pushing. "Unfortunately, trials don't generate revenue and I need results." Clayton softened his facial features and smiled gently at the wrong woman who was on the verge of tears. "I like to think of myself as a reasonable man. I know you still have a lot of outstanding student debt, so maybe it doesn't have to end like this. I'm willing to give you one more chance if you can prove to me you're loyal. Can you do that, Katie? Can you be loyal to me?"

Katie dried her eyes and returned her boss's smile. "Yes sir, anything you want. I promise you won't regret it. I'll be the most loyal person in the company." Katie quickly lept from her seat and wrapped her arms around Clayton's neck pulling him into a hug. He smiled to himself as he returned the embrace. The poor girl has no idea what she's just agreed to, he thought to himself as he dismissed her from his office.

Clayton spent the rest of the afternoon in his office going over emails and looking at sales numbers for his team. The popularity of his product was growing, but if they were going to start making serious money and catch the eye of investors, they needed larger companies with more lucrative deals. He sincerely hoped hiring Chris would help in that department. But even if it didn't he knew there were other 'incentives' to think about. While he was considering what those possibilities might be, he came across a potential sale that caught his eye. The Morgan Group was a local company of about 3000 employees who were currently demoing the product. He decided to give their CTO, Jack, a call and see how the trial was going.

As the secretary got Jack on the phone, Clayton put on his best smile and exhaled.

"Hey, Jack! It's Clayton calling, your friendly neighborhood software guru. How's our favorite customer doing today?" Clayton's voice was warm and friendly, with just a hint of playful charm as he laid it on thick.

"Oh, hi Clayton! I'm doing well, thanks. How about yourself?" Jack replied, sounding pleasantly surprised by the call.

"I'm fantastic, Jack, thanks for asking. I was just checking in to see how the trial for you. Any feedback so far?" Clayton asked, genuinely interested in Jack's experience.

Jack chuckled. "Well, I have to say, Clayton, I'm impressed. The software is really making a difference, and has already found 3 security vulnerabilities. It's saving us time for sure, but the price point is a real sticking point. I'm just not sure if I can get it approved."

Clayton grinned, pleased to hear such positive feedback, undeterred by the cost concern as we frantically scrolled the internet looking for something he could use to help hook him. "That's fantastic to hear, Jack. I'm so glad we could help improve your security." Clayton grinned as he found what he was looking for. "Sorry to hear about the price issue. You know, I had similar feedback from the people over at Our Lady Mary Day School, but it turned out after a couple of conversations with their headmaster and I was able to get them to see the benefit, and work in some cost savings to their advantage."

There was a long pause on the other end of the phone as Clayton's smile widened. "Oh, you do business with Our Lady? I've been trying to get our daughter on their waiting list for a while now. What a small world."

Clayton smiled, small world indeed. "Oh, well, I hope I'm not over stepping but I could certainly put in a good word for you. Regardless if you decide to go with us or not," he added even though they both knew it was a lie.

"That... that would be great. My wife will be thrilled. Tell you what, let me look over our budget again and see what adjustments we can make. I'll be in touch soon."

With that, the conversation ended, leaving Clayton feeling satisfied, as he began his research on Our Lady Mary Day School to see if he could get them to take a look at his product.

****

As Ashley made her way to the hospital for her next shift, she couldn't shake off the intense memories of the previous night. Chris seemed back to his usual self, but she couldn't deny the lingering concern that their fantasy had gone too far. Their conversation that morning had helped, but she was still grappling with her own reactions. She knew she didn't find Clayton's cockiness attractive, yet something about the previous night troubled her, though she couldn't pinpoint what exactly. Despite these thoughts swirling in her mind, she pushed them aside as she entered the hospital.

Walking through the bustling corridors, Ashley felt the weight of the previous night's events and the curious eyes of her colleagues. Turning a corner, she collided with the janitor from yesterday, letting out a startled scream as she fell backward. The janitor, surprisingly quick for his size, caught her and steadied her, his hands pressing into the soft flesh of her ass. Before she could process what had happened, she was back on her feet, the janitor releasing her.

"It's my fault, I should really watch where I'm going," Ashley quickly apologized, flashing a warm smile as she hurried past him into the staff room, shutting the door behind her.

Heart racing, Ashley took a moment to compose herself before emerging from the staff room. Relieved to find the janitor gone, she began her rounds, trying to push the events of the last 24 hours out of her mind. However, her emotions were in turmoil, ranging from guilt to sadness to a strange thrill she couldn't deny.

As she struggled with these conflicting emotions, she entered Mrs. Johnson's room and nearly crashed into Dr. Stevens in the process.

"Well, somebody's head isn't straight today. What's going on, dear?" Mrs. Johnson eyed Dr. Stevens's backside as he left the room.

"Don't you ever behave?" Ashley said with a smirk as she took the old lady's vitals.

"With a hot piece of man meat like that walking around, no wonder you look so flustered."

"It's not him. I mean, it's not anyone here. I mean..." Ashley saw Mrs. Johnson's eyebrow raise and she knew she'd said too much. She was naive to think she'd be able to come in here and just do her job without the old lady knowing something was up. For someone as old as she was, she still had her wits about her.

"Go on, dear, spill it. I haven't got too much longer left."

Ashley sighed, filled out the chart on the computer next to Mrs. Johnson's bed, and then sat down, giving one last look around the room to ensure they had some privacy.

"I don't know." She paused, trying to gather her thoughts. "You said before that you and Mr. Johnson did a lot of role-playing, right? Well, did it ever go so far as to imagine he was someone else, you know, doing you? Not like a faceless stranger, but someone real, someone close you both knew?"

Mrs. Johnson's lips curled into a smile as she eyed Ashley. "We've done more than just role play about it, dear. Now, what's the matter? Are you worried he's thinking about other women?"

"No... not another woman." Ashley lowered her head, blushing a bit as she told the story of last night's events to her favorite patient. Mrs. Johnson listened intently, her eyes lighting up as Ashley told her about Clayton, the new job, and all the dirty talk of last night. When she finished she looked up at Mrs. Johnson who was smiling warmly, almost mother like as she grabbed the young nurse's hand.

"It sounds like you two had quite the night."

Ashley blushed, admitting to the intensity of her thoughts about Clayton. Mrs. Johnson's wise words and non-judgmental attitude offered Ashley some solace, but also stirred up more confusion and guilt. "It was all so intense. I didn't expect him to bring Clayton up, but once he did he was all I could think about." She admitted blushing slightly.

"Was it him you were thinking about or, perhaps just a certain part of him?" Mrs. Johnson said with a wink causing Ashley's red to turn a deeper shade of crimson. "It's nothing to get upset about, dear. It sounds like your husband enjoyed it as much, if not more than you did. You know, some people love watching their spouse with another person, it's quite the turn on for them."

"No, it's not like that. It was all just a fantasy, he would never want someone else to actually...touch me."

"Are you sure, have you asked him? And what about you dear? It sounds like you quite liked the idea. The thrill of having something so massive fill you. It really is an erotic expertise. Some girls say it's like a drug." Mrs. Johnson's eyes sparkled as she relives her past experiences and lovers. Ashley reminded her of her younger self in a lot of ways. Something told her the young wife would have many new experience to share with her in the future.

Ashley stood up abruptly, dismissing the idea, suddenly very agitated. Chris loved her, why would he possibly want to see her with someone else. Especially someone like Clayton.

As Ashley left Mrs. Johnson's room, her mind was in turmoil. Mrs. Johnson's words had stirred up a mix of emotions--guilt, desire, and a hint of curiosity. The idea of Chris wanting someone else to touch her seemed absurd, yet the thrill she had felt at the thought lingered. Walking down the hospital corridors, Ashley tried to push aside these thoughts. She couldn't understand why Mrs. Johnson's words had affected her so deeply. Chris loved her, she was sure of it. The idea of him wanting to see her with someone else was unthinkable.

Entering the break room, Ashley tried to focus on her surroundings. The room was empty, the quiet offering a welcome respite from the chaos of the hospital. Sitting down at the table, Ashley took a deep breath, trying to calm her racing thoughts. As she sat there, lost in her own thoughts, the door opened, and the janitor from earlier entered the room. Ashley's heart skipped a beat as their eyes met and he gave her a smirk. She remembered the touch of his hands, the thrill she had felt. Was it possible that she was drawn to him in some way?

Shaking her head to clear her thoughts, Ashley stood up abruptly. She needed to get out of there, to clear her head. Without a word, she left the break room, the encounter with the janitor leaving her more confused than ever.

As she walked the hospital halls, Ashley couldn't shake the feeling of being watched. The events of the day had left her feeling vulnerable, unsure of herself. She needed to talk to Chris, to tell him everything, and to reassure herself that their love was strong enough to withstand any temptation.

Finding a quiet corner, Ashley pulled out her phone and dialed Chris's number. As the phone rang, she felt a sense of relief wash over her. No matter what had happened, she knew that Chris would always be there for her.

"How's the sexiest wife on the planet doing today?" Chris' voice said after the second ring, an immediate calm washed over her hearing her husband's voice.

"Hey babe, just wanted to check in with you. I've missed you like crazy today."

"I've missed you too much. You left before I could properly repay you for this morning."

Ashley bit her lip, between this morning, everything with the janitor and Mrs. Johnson, and now Chris her libido was in overdrive. She squeezed her thighs together trying to calm the sensation she was feeling between her legs. "You can make it up for me when I get home, lover. But just you, no fantasies, no talk of others, just me and you."

"Sounds perfect." Chris said, a little concerned about the tone in his wife's voice. "You know I love you, right?"

Ashley let out a sigh of relief. She was just over reacting. Their love for each other was as strong as ever. She just needed to get out of her own head as she explored her husband's new fantasies. "I love you too, baby. See you soon."

****

Monday morning, Chris woke up early excited to start his new adventure. He wanted to get to the office early and make a good first impression. As he pulled up to the small office building he was impressed to see there were already several cars in the parking lot for 8am. As he entered the building he admired the modern day decor. The entire building was an open floor plan with large cubicles spread about. As he looked around he was impressed by the wall art, all of which seemed to be abstract in nature. The cubicles were all a soft gray color, complete with large standing desks and pops of color from the motivational posters splattered about. Along the side of the building were two large rooms that looked like it was used for conference calls. There was a large desk in the middle of the room with a dozen chairs positioned around it. The walls of each room were complete with whiteboards and digital screens for presentations. Toward the back of the building was a larger office, this one was windowless with a single door, as Chris looked around Clayton emerged from that back office with a smile as a nervous looking young woman excited behind him her head hung low, her small framed glasses hanging loosely off her nose as she hurried back to her desk.