Next Door Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All you had to do was ask my age, and I'd have been exposed," he chuckled, dryly. "Right... well, as I said, I needed to do something with myself, to... learn to live on my own. I was working part-time, when I studied, to finance myself; okay, not exactly in the way most of my classmates did...

"I worked merely to feel useful; I didn't even care for the wage, it was miniscule and I obviously did not need it. Meanwhile, I also lived the high-rollers lifestyle; ate at the best restaurants, drank at the fanciest bars, visited the most exclusive night clubs.

"Life was good; quickly, I realized there were more ways than one to define scratching and clawing your way to the top, various means by which to prove myself. I didn't need to start from the bottom; I could remain at the top and take it even higher.

"But, it wasn't as exciting; studying was interesting, but, I was never really into economics. If I could choose, I'd have picked history, maybe, or, something like this. But, my studies were the one veto my father had issued; if I wanted to maintain my access to the family fortune, I had to study things that would help me in the company later on.

"I had no choice, I had to do his one bidding; Hell, I was probably spending five-six grand per month on outings alone. Let alone rent, utilities, and various other expenses; yes," he said, when she pointed at the painting, "it's not my father's. I bought it, to enrich the story."

"Why go through all this trouble? I mean..." she asked, hopelessly confused.

"The thrill," he stated simply. "The chase, the... playing someone else, being someone else, you know? Besides, due to my financial situation, it was really easy scoring chicks at high-school, college...

"Hell," he chuckled, "when I was 16, I was dating a 25-year old; obviously, she wanted nothing to do with me, but, she wanted my name, my money... and, at first, I did fall for her. I was young, see, and it completely fascinated me that someone almost ten years my elder wanted me, chased me, seduced me.

"I got onto her quite quick, though; with a little help from my parents. I took advantage of the situation for as long as I found it pleasurable, then, I simply dumped her. Essentially, I just used her during my senior year, to get the admiration of my peers; you know, silly teenage boy shit: 'oh, look at that hot piece of mature ass Stan's nailing'.

"I loved it, when I took her to my prom; afterwards, we drove to a nearby forest. We fucked there; it was the first time I made her do things for me. I saw that I liked it; I mean, by that time, I didn't even care about her, I found it disgusting she was with me solely for the money and the easy living I could provide for her.

"Hence, I got a knack for making women do things for me, sexually speaking. Of course," he gave her a wide smile, "you probably know a thing, or two, about that, huh? At any rate, I made her climb in my car naked; told her that it'd be fun and sexy to drive in the nude back home.

"She accepted; of course she did. She'd probably do anything, in order to ensure I was satisfied. So, I took her down to the bad neighborhood—nothing like a real ghetto, just a few drunks and mean people, I lived in a very small suburban town, see—and kicked her out of my car, butt-naked.

"Drove away; threw her clothes in a nearby trash bin. Got home. Slept like a fucking baby. Was it wrong, what I did? Probably," he nodded as a reply to himself, "but, for two years, she made me spent an enormous amount of money on her; she always pestered me about vacation in the best places—St. Moritz, Bali, long cruises in the Caribbean and Mediterranean—and never accepted eating someplace low, or, just spending a night at home, for some movie-watching or what have you.

"She had to be around the jet-set, around people who had money to throw around; I think she was maybe hoping, by going to these places, she'd meet someone with more money than me... maybe an older guy, who was not dependent on his parents.

"So... yeah, that's how it all began; I mean how I learned I enjoy humiliating women, sexually. After her, of course, more came; and it was always for the money, the family name, the inheritance. By then, though, I was perfectly aware of it; I didn't mind it one bit.

"Always got the supermodel types, the unapproachable ones; and they did everything for me, in the sack. Everything. So, gradually, I began experimenting, proposing wilder and wilder things to them; trying to discover their limits, see at which point they'd say 'enough's enough'.

"There never were any limits, though; I mean, don't get me wrong, I never cut them, or shat on them, or anything too perverted... it disgusts me, so it'd be pointless, even in my endless pursuit for limits. But, I took them to bars, had them fuck all the drunkards... right," he winked at her, when she gave him a queer look, "you know.

"Anyway, I was frequenting these dive-bars, because, honestly, it was the only place wherein I felt safe; the drunks didn't even pay me any attention. I sometimes bought them drinks, so I could get them talking; I wanted to hear their stories and they liked me for it. Barflies like whoever buys them a round, or two; for as long as the drinks flow, you're their buddy.

"It was in the bars I first began pretending to be someone else; I didn't want to reveal my true identity, afraid someone'd stab me to take my money, my credit cards. To them, I was just a working man, holding a semi-important position in a small furniture manufactory; it explained my ability to buy them some drinks and didn't raise many questions.

"It's where I met George, too; in the same bar you and I went that night. He's the only one ever to see through me. From the get-go; right after the first drink, when I got up to leave, he called my bullshit.

"Eventually, I told him the truth; don't know why. He never told anyone, except you; I don't understand why he told you, to be honest. Maybe, because he liked your husband."

"So, you met Robert at the bar, too?"

"Yup," he nodded solemnly. "We started talking, on occasion; he talked, and talked, about you all the damn time. How nice you are, how beautiful, how this and how that; never said a negative thing about you. He'd show a picture of you, which he always had in his wallet, to anyone he stumbled upon.

"He seemed really down; and I really liked your photograph. I heard about your marital problems, his financial troubles. I saw something in the situation. So, I learned where you live, moved in... drew your attention by making noise for days, playing porn videos loud during the nights.

"And, it worked."

"What if Robert had been the one that had come over to complain? He'd have recognized you."

"I know him; I was confident of his timid nature, of how he'd not be willing to engage in a confrontation over menial things. He would never have complained. Besides, I knew his schedule, his hours... I always made sure to avoid going out of the apartment, or return home, when there was a chance for him to see me in the hall."

"So, it was all a... very well planned rouse, huh? But, why? Just so you could sleep with me?"

"That was the basic idea, yes," he nodded with a faint smile. "To see if I could get you to bed, even though you were married, and even though I was just a gym teacher with a sad story. After the first time, I wanted to see how far it could go, where your limits lie.

"Well, I think you already know the rest."

More than once, Lana tried to speak up; produced some mumbling sounds, but, no actual, coherent words would exit her mouth. She was looking at him in astonishment; hearing the confirmation coming from his lips was a far more overwhelming sensation than when she had first discovered the truth.

For a few minutes, they both remained silent; there was nothing left to be said. There were only decisions that needed be made, tough choices; Lana drew a few deep breaths, almost asking him for a drink.

"So, what now?" He asked, breaking thus the ensued silence.

"What do you mean?" The words came out hoarse.

"I mean..." he paused, leaned closer to her. "What do you want to do now that you know the truth?"

"I don't even know if it is the truth; I mean..." she sighed. "I don't know what to think anymore."

"Lana," he took her hand into his, staring her deeply into the eyes, "the one thing I omitted from what I just told you, is that I've come really to like you and care for you. I mean, aside from the sexual things we've done together, we've also talked, extensively.

"Granted, everything I was telling you were worked-out lies, but, you talked to me, opened up to me; and I did feel like I could open up to you, as well, if I so decided."

"You never opened up," she corrected him sternly. "You only told me your well-fabricated lies, designed to make it easier for me to feel sympathy for you; told stories with the intention to have a strong effect on me...

"So, the house in Mykonos was yours?" She asked abruptly.

"Yup," he said, slightly taken aback. "What's that..."

"Nothing," she replied hurriedly. "I just... I don't know, I just don't get it."

"I told you, it was all about the thrill, the..."

"Yes, yes," she interrupted him, "I get that; it's just... I don't know what it is!" She burst into dry laughter. "I just feel so stupid..."

"Why?" He squeezed her hand harder, leaning in close, his lips brushing against hers.

"Like you need to ask..." she said with a heavy sigh, staring into his eyes and trying hard to discern any differences.

She did not resist his kiss; nor did she accept it as eagerly as previously. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him in closer to her, while he bit her lips and sucked on her tongue gently, while lowering her dress around her breasts, which he then cupped firmly, softly squeezing and rubbing them.

Her mind was lost in a haze, she did not know what to do, how to react; and yet, she was now feeling far more liberated than before. With the truth officially out in the open, she now found herself able to relax; her hand reached down to his growing rod.

Stan was kissing her on the neck, his fingers around her erect nipples rubbing them and twisting them, moaning heavily as her body withered under his touch. She lifted her dress up to her waist and spread her legs properly to allow him to come between them.

He slithered quickly down to his knees, kissing her pussy; he stimulated the clit with two fingers, rubbing it fast, as he swirled his tongue inside of her, tasting her increasing wetness. He flicked his tongue rapidly left and right, Lana's body trembled suddenly, her thighs locked around his head.

Lana leaned backwards, her hands around her breasts, moaning and panting heavily as she stared at the ceiling; her mind was racing and her body was on fire. There was nothing she could do, nothing she wanted to do; she simply enjoyed every moment of it, having Stan's fingers inside of her and his tongue on her clit.

He moved his finger up and down, as if calling someone over, licking the clit in quick, circular movements; Lana continued to tremble, her toes had curled, her legs grew numb, and strong shivers traversed her spine.

She let out a prolonged, deep moan, as her stomach contracted in spasms, coming hard, thus once more showering Stan, who burst into a soft, kind chuckle.

"That's better, isn't it?" He told her with a smile, then kissed her.

"Yes," she whispered in response, dreamily and exhausted.

He rolled off of her and sat next to her; she tilted her head sideways, watching him curiously.

"All right," he slapped her, gently, on the thigh, "you can go now. I think we're done, for now."

"Don't give me the same attitude," she said sternly. "Things are not as they were; everything's different now."

"Bullshit," he scoffed. "Nothing's changed; you knowing my real identity don't mean shit."

"So, you were not pretending to be an asshole; you are one," she remarked, then got up and fixed her dress. "Good to know."

She got out of the apartment and slammed the door behind her; she leaned back on the wall, pulling her hair with both hands, desperately trying to withhold the tears that were quickly filling her eyes up.

* * * *

Out of the three, only Jenna was eating her dinner heartily. Both Robert and Lana forcefully swallowed down tiny bites, barely tasting the meal. For Robert, it was the need for the click that had taken away the pleasure out of everything else in life; Jenna had been home with them for four days and already he was feeling sick and weak.

Lana, on the other hand, could not even concentrate on Robert's apparent deteriorating state; she could not yet wrap her mind around everything that had transpired. And yet, she was not repulsed by the lies, nor did she even really mind them; it was her own actions, and how easily she fell for it all, that boggled her. She kept her gaze focused on her plate, despairingly trying to avoid the glances of both Robert and Jenna, in fear they would discern something was amiss in her mind.

Furthermore, she was also worried about her daughter; she had come to visit them, in hopes of enjoying few weeks of relaxation in her home and stumbled upon a most impossible situation, from which she felt obliged to protect her. Could she, though? It was the question tormenting her mind the most, the desire, and complete sense of incapability, to protect her child and let her believe nothing had changed with her parents, that her home would forever remain a safe haven.

Jenna ate, while throwing quick, investigative glimpses at both her parents; both sitting solemnly, quiet, not eating... that there was something wrong was clearly evident in the air. Jenna just wanted to discover what exactly it was; she kept on her happy face, her mind swarmed with thoughts and scenarios on what was really going on with her parents, as well as the best way to unveil it, without hurting them.

In addition, Jenna also had an announcement to make, which she would have made on the first day of her arrival, had it not been for the darkness she had seen in their eyes...

"You know," Stan said with a smirk, "I saw your daughter the other day; down at the entrance. Very beautiful!"

"You stay away from her," she replied scornfully.

"That's not your decision to make, is it now?" He shrugged his shoulders. "She's an adult, which means, she's got a mind of her own... besides, she did give me a very playfully suggestive smile, when we crossed paths."

"Because she has no clue what you are."

"Oh, is that so?" He nodded, with a wide grin. "And who's going to tell her? You? Are you going to tell her, Lana?"

"If I must," she said, solemnly. "If it means protecting her."

"Oh, come on!" He slapped his thigh and guffawed. "Protect her? From what? From some of the most intense orgasms of her life? From great experiences? May I need remind you that... no, I don't need to... you remember."

"Fuck you," she said harshly. "Whatever happened between us has nothing to do with her."

"That doesn't necessarily have to be the case," he whispered. "And, at any rate, do you know how hot it is, thinking about it? Screwing both the mother and the daughter? Damn!"

"Now, you're just being deliberately an asshole, to piss me off," she remarked.

"Maybe," he scratched his chin. "Maybe not," he shrugged his shoulders, smiled, then drank his coffee.

"What do you want from me?" She asked, resignedly.

"You know what I want," he said coldly, unbuckling his belt.

"This can't go on," she replied. "I came over, because you... because I want to end this."

"Oh, do you?" He mocked her, unbuttoned his pants and readjusted his boxers. "You sure? There's no coming back; I hope you understand that."

"Yes, I do... And it's all right."

"So," he lowered his pants and boxers, shaking his semi-erect member, "you don't want this any longer, huh?"

"No," she shook her head; licking, however, her lips slowly.

"All right," he shrugged his shoulders and sat down, keeping his cock out. "The door's unlocked; leave, if you want. Just, don't expect you can come back again, if you suddenly change your mind; when you change your mind, after you grow bored in your little routine, from which I saved you."

"I won't," she said, but, remained seated. There was a great inner debate within her, rendering her incapable of making a fast decision; it was all so hopelessly complicated she did not any longer know what she truly wanted.

She got to her feet, lingered on, unable to make a decision; Stan sat idly, his pants still lowered, sporting a victorious grin. His eyes illuminated a bright glint of satisfaction; Lana's heart sank, her legs grew numb and weak. She wanted to walk away, but, couldn't; she wanted to stay, but, she knew she had to stop enabling him.

Time was nigh for it all to come to an end; the one question tormenting her mind at the moment was whether she truly was ready to put down the final dot on this very bizarre, yet highly excitable and thrilling, chapter of her life.

She noticed his bright eyes and wide grin; her heart sank, as she took one small, hesitant step towards the door, towards her old life, yet, could not commit to any decisions. Jenna and Robert were both out; had either one of them been home, her decision-making would have been far easier, yet... why should that influence her choices?

There was no answer to be found, as she remained still—taking only tiny, reluctant steps, one backwards, one forth, ultimately holding her ground, cold sweat running down her forehead—moving her glimpse between the door and Stan.

"Why are you fighting it so hard for?" He got up to his feet, moved towards her.

Lana did not respond, nor flinch; she simply stood there, accepting his arms around her waist, as he pulled her closer to his body.

"I thought you had made up your mind," he continued, his grin reaching his ears.

"I had... I have, it's just..." she mumbled under her heavy, rapid breath. "I don't know," she finally resigned.

"It's okay," he said comforting, then his hands slipped under her dress, taking a firm hold of her ass. "You may just require some assistance on what to choose," he kissed her abruptly, slipping two fingers inside her ass.

Lana slapped him, once, on the shoulder, caught completely by surprise; yet, her inner resistance did not last long. She succumbed to his kisses and touches almost instantly, once again reaching down for his pulsating member, which he was rubbing between her thighs.

He turned her around forcefully, pushed her back down, bending her over; she was still uncertain, yet, quickly all remaining barriers of indecisiveness were torn down inside her mind, when he rubbed his rock-hard shaft between her ass cheeks.

It felt, for Lana, like the point of no return had been reached; she stole a quick glimpse of the front door, realized how easy it still was to escape, to put it all behind and start, once more, working for the life she knew so well.

She went nowhere; she remained there, hands on the chair, lower back arched; she screamed, when he penetrated her with spit as the sole lubricant, and moaned loudly and heavily, as he pounded her away, slapping her ass and pulling her hair.

Once more, she found herself completely at his mercy and all she could do—all she was willing to do—was to enjoy the act and how quickly and thoughtlessly she had surrendered to his will and strength.